Aioe.org

Aioe

Dec 15, 2008, 9:40:59 AM12/15/08
In the last days, aioe.org has ended to work in a strange manner. I've spent
various time trying to understand which was the problem and trying to
reproduce it without results.
After several phone calls and emails to my ISP and a serious threats to
denounce them for an half dozen of crimes, my old host was replaced and the
RAID disks moved into the new one.
First strong suggestion: do *not* choose Seflow (http://www.seflow.it) for
any puropose.
At the moment, aioe.org reworks. I'll need to change 'his house' but i'll do
this after Christmas. I apologize for being kept offline the server for
three days but i'm happy that aioe.org misses you.

Tony

Dec 15, 2008, 9:46:01 AM12/15/08
Sure thing there Aioe, posts and replies seem to take a bit longer to send now.

Aioe wrote:

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

realm of understandability

Tony

Dec 15, 2008, 9:46:31 AM12/15/08

Aioe wrote:

Aioe

Dec 15, 2008, 9:47:10 AM12/15/08
Tony wrote:

> Sure thing there Aioe, posts and replies seem to take a bit longer to send
> now.

the server is currently overloaded because it's receiving the past spool

John Smith

Dec 15, 2008, 11:22:08 AM12/15/08
Many thanks for the great service you provide.

May you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas and
a great New Year.

Buon Natale.

default

Dec 15, 2008, 12:21:34 PM12/15/08
John Smith wrote:
> Many thanks for the great service you provide.
>
> May you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas and
> a great New Year.
>
> Buon Natale.

ditto + Buon'Anno

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Aioe

Dec 16, 2008, 9:55:02 AM12/16/08
Aioe wrote:
> After several phone calls and emails to my ISP and a serious threats to
> denounce them for an half dozen of crimes, my old host was replaced and the
> RAID disks moved into the new one.
> First strong suggestion: do *not* choose Seflow (http://www.seflow.it) for
> any puropose.

at the moment aioe.org is down because my ISP don't agree with this
post and so they've powered down my host: incredible but true. It's
Italy.

This is the 'official communication' from them to me (it's so funny
that i wish to remember it):

Gentile Cliente,
La ringraziamo per aver contattato SeFlow.it

Le sto solo dicendo che la diffamazione è un reato penale (leggasi le
sue sparate sui newsgroup) e che seflow si sta tutelando attivamente
per proteggere la sua immagine.

Non esiti a contattarci per qualsiasi ulteriore informazione, il
nostro staff sara' lieto di darle riscontro

La informiamo inoltre che e' attivo un servizio di manualistica online
consultabile al seguente indirizzo

http://www.seflow.it/assistenza

La ringraziamo per aver scelto i servizi SeFlow

Cordiali Saluti
SeFlow Staff

i apologize for this, i'll change my host asap.

Gregory Hall

Dec 16, 2008, 12:31:37 PM12/16/08

"Aioe" <sis...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Who runs that censorship place? Ray Banana Sr.?

--
Gregory Hall