Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

memory lane repost---Re: Seamus MacRae [Paul G Derbyshire] was: Hey Mr. Gulley! Remember one thing /and/ Derbyshorts may come unhinged at any time

5 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

C4

ongelezen,
23 jan 2013, 16:07:4023-01-2013
aan
kensi Derbyshire <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote in
<kdpfs6$nlb$1 @news.albasani.net>:
>On 23/01/2013 5:14 AM, Mirror of TRVTH wrote:
>> kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> Then why does that post have Albatross's from and other headers on it?
>>> Are you claiming it's a forgery? If so, what's your evidence?
>>
>> OMG, you are one clueless dude. I tried to spell it out as
>> simply as I could for the humor-impaired, but you snipped it
>> and now you're crying that you still don't get it. Neither
>> does Nagedna.. isn't that funny.
>
>Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Hi Paul.
.. you emit (spore) yet another of your erroneous suppositions
formed from the classic incomprehension of the written word.
This is a "car" - idiot.
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3163/2871851093_d28965a063_o.jpg
This is a 'truck' - idiot.
http://image.customclassictrucks.com/f/26260471/0910cct_13_z+chick+in_a_custom_cab_truck.jpg

an' further tuit - cos YOU ARE that feckin' STOOPID!
link.1 illustrates chick with dick
link.2 illustrates chick with vagina

you will never make p/lens material for link.2
but...
by crikey you are running hard for the laurels hoped for in link.1!

AND

BitRot wrote in: <kdp4kf$fh3$1 @dont-email.me>
"WHOA! Look at all that pretty phoam!!
It's true though Polly, Murphy makes you look illiterate in every post, "

IAWTP ~~~~~~~ ho ho hee hee haw haw

PML

--

"Murphy" writes...

"So whilst it is there is 10K miles between us I can reach out and slap your
"sorry arse into the next dimension, and do so very easily,
"without even risking a spot of Idiot spray landing at my desk.

hee hee . . . an' that from just one of us~

"murphy" <grvv...@debbil.hunt.org.invalid> said some time ago:
> [...]
>brand........ so time is of the essence this dawn.
>
>So..
>First , and I tell you cos you _are_ a dumbfuck.
>First, you need to know you have now eliminated all ES
>posters to <anh>, nobody here on that server can hope for any credibility
>in Paolo's eyes, given you have chosen this "nym" and 'method' to post here
>There are >2100 posts to<anh> on the server I read <anh>
>from, just two of those are yours, tagged, as
>"Paul" <nos...@needed.com> of AIOE.org.
>The remainder of your posts are all from ES, as you planned.
>I doubt Paolo is that slow he needs more of a sketchout of your game
>than that.
>Second, there is a much bigger picture being mapped out here,
>one that I reckon only Paolo and myself have a grip on, but do not
>despair as you too will get hit with a realisation pretty soon.
>
>In beginning, it would be remiss of me not to thank you for accepting the
>invitation, Derbyshire. I was thinking you may have come up with an avatar
>that was a little more .. errr.."creative", but your sporging fallen "thoolan"
>bot (pretender) will suffice, for my purposes.
>Be aware though that like all sporge it is only the last line/paragraph
>that gets read at this console, so choose your
>message carefully.
>

>Tuit...
>There are just two NGs on Usenet which would interest Paolo
>to the level of "high", in concern, in preserving.
>Paolo is free to correct me on this if that is not the case.
>One is <afn>.
>And we see just what you have done there.
>The other is <anh>, a group few others can 'see' from remote
>servers.
>Hence, what goes on here does not impact greatly on the
>Usenet(z), and, as said before, Paolo owns what goes on here, virtually.
>So it is that someone that knows "how to" can bring the full power of
>Usenet to such a wee remote NG.. and suffer little to none
>consequence for themselves or the Usenet(z).
>Like , that 2100 posts?
>I can make them disappear inside of 24hours, not a
>problem, easy peasy.
>You Derbyshire, even though you have been around since
>1997 (yeh, I got a full bio on you) have got _no idea_ on what can
>be done. A .410ga (100lines) of sporge is to you a "big deal".
>Pffffffffft, tis farkall, believe me.
>Buuuuuuuuuut it may be enough to get Paolo writing direct to
>Sympatico-Bell and ask for your account there to be TOSd.
>And you will shift, to another.. and Paolo will write them then... and on and
>on it goes. Think about this Derbyshire, as I myself have all the time in the
>world and waaaaaaaaay more resources than you can even dream of.
>
>Join the dots, idiot.....
>
>So whilst it is there is 10K miles between us I can reach out and slap your
>sorry arse into the next dimension, and do so very easily,
>without even risking a spot of Idiot spray landing at my desk.

kensi

ongelezen,
23 jan 2013, 16:44:3723-01-2013
aan
On 23/01/2013 4:07 PM, C4 wrote:
> From: C4 <blo...@T.fakia.up.example >

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice ko0kthr3at.

> Nemisis dot Org

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And still you try soooo hard to get someone, *anyone*
to take your rantings seriously.

> [129 lines of k0okph0am]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Chock full of nonsense, sprinkled liberally with
ridiculous boasts and threats.

And ALL of it in response to just *one line* from little ol' me:

>> Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Murphy, you're pwn3d. Just admit it, you festering sore on the butt of
Usenet. You're dancing to our tune, like a marionette with no will of
its own.

Oh, and you're a powerless marionette, too. Nobody listens to you.
Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody acts on your ko0ky recommendations.
Nobody needs a killfile to filter you out -- by writing nearly 100%
unintelligible nonsense, you do a damn fine job of killfiling yourself
on their behalf, as even if someone opens your post and see what's
inside, the most you'll get is a laugh, a head-scratch, or a shrug.

You're a completely ineffectual, almost universally
ignored-or-laughed-at, impotent little k00k with delusions of adequacy.
You have no influence or power. You're a nobody. Just give up already.

"A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.

pandora

ongelezen,
23 jan 2013, 16:59:4123-01-2013
aan
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:07:40 -0500, C4 wrote:

> kensi Derbyshire <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote in
> <kdpfs6$nlb$1 @news.albasani.net>:

>>> OMG, you are one clueless dude. I tried to spell it out as simply as
>>> I could for the humor-impaired, but you snipped it and now you're
>>> crying that you still don't get it. Neither does Nagedna.. isn't that
>>> funny.
>>
>>Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
>>argument.
>
> Hi Paul.
> .. you emit (spore) yet another of your erroneous suppositions formed
> from the classic incomprehension of the written word. This is a "car" -
> idiot.
> http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3163/2871851093_d28965a063_o.jpg This is a
> 'truck' - idiot.
> http://image.customclassictrucks.com/f/26260471/0910cct_13_z+chick
+in_a_custom_cab_truck.jpg

*She* still won't get it.

Kia

ongelezen,
23 jan 2013, 20:00:5623-01-2013
aan
pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:07:40 -0500, C4 wrote:

snip
>> Hi Paul.
>> .. you emit (spore) yet another of your erroneous suppositions formed
>> from the classic incomprehension of the written word. This is a "car" -
>> idiot.
>> http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3163/2871851093_d28965a063_o.jpg This is a
>> 'truck' - idiot.
>> http://image.customclassictrucks.com/f/26260471/0910cct_13_z+chick