Re: Paul G. Derbyshire whining on aioe.news.helpdesk <was Re: Why is crossposting forbidden in edm.general?>

Message has been deleted

Fred Hall

Aug 12, 2012, 3:54:58 AM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 07:46:27 GMT, This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms Of Use <laug...@u.kook> wrote:

>July 2012 Kook of the Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
><kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> whined:
>
>> On 11/08/2012 5:43 PM, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi wrote:
>>
>>> Why is crossposting forbidden in edm.general?
>
>To prevent your kookery, Paula.
>
>> Addendum: there's nothing particularly controversial about that
>> newsgroup; it's just one of the regional general-topic newsgroups.
>>
>> It's not a big deal, since I don't particularly read it or post to it
>> much or anything. But I do find it exceptionally annoying to have a
>> perfectly reasonable post I write thrown back in my face for no logical
>> reason
>
>You've never written a perfectly reasonable post, Paula. You are a kook.
>
>> -- I don't feel that should happen to a user unless that user is
>> knowingly and willfully trying to do something dastardly.
>
>Your abuse of the internet is dastardly, Paula - especially when you morph
>to evade killfiles up to 20 times per week.
>

>> Normal
>> good-faith participation in a discussion shouldn't result in stepping on
>> landmines, in other words.
>>
>> Also, playing "guess which crosspost est...@aioe.org arbitrarily doesn't
>> like -- three tries and then you're out for a whole day" isn't
>> particularly what I go online to do.
>
>What do you go online to do, Paula?
>
>> If I want to play guessing games
>> online I'll go to www.20q.net. On usenet I want to discuss and have the
>> infrastructure and interface stay out of my way and transparent, thank
>> you very much.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ
>
><chortle>
<snicker>

Do you suppose Paolo gets a headache from Derbyshire's
constant whining?
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be
Message has been deleted

kensi

Aug 12, 2012, 3:14:24 PM8/12/12
On 12/08/2012 3:46 AM, This account has been banned almost everywhere wrote:
> Your abuse of the internet is dastardly, Paula - especially when you morph
> to evade killfiles up to 20 times per week.

Please post evidence of "Paula"'s alleged morphing during the week from
August 5 to August 12, 2012, or STFU.

>> Also, playing "guess which crosspost est...@aioe.org arbitrarily doesn't
>> like -- three tries and then you're out for a whole day" isn't
>> particularly what I go online to do.
>
> What do you go online to do,

Los Locos kick your ass!
Los Locos kick your face!
Los Locos kick your balls
Into outer space! Kook.

>> If I want to play guessing games
>> online I'll go to www.20q.net. On usenet I want to discuss and have the
>> infrastructure and interface stay out of my way and transparent, thank
>> you very much.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ

Been busy making more video fanfic of your owners and superiors, have
you? Good, good...

Fred Hall

Aug 12, 2012, 3:28:52 PM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:14:24 -0400, kensi Derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:

>On 12/08/2012 3:46 AM, This account has been banned almost everywhere wrote:
>> Your abuse of the internet is dastardly, Paula - especially when you morph
>> to evade killfiles up to 20 times per week.
>
>Please post evidence of "Paula"'s alleged morphing during the week from
>August 5 to August 12, 2012, or STFU.
>
>>> Also, playing "guess which crosspost est...@aioe.org arbitrarily doesn't
>>> like -- three tries and then you're out for a whole day" isn't
>>> particularly what I go online to do.
>>
>> What do you go online to do,
>
>Los Locos kick your ass!
>Los Locos kick your face!
>Los Locos kick your balls
>Into outer space! Kook.

Great melt, Paulie.

>>> If I want to play derbyshire guessing games
>>> online I'll go to www.20q.net. On usenet I want to discuss and have the
>>> infrastructure and interface stay out of my way and transparent, thank
>>> you very much.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ
>
>Been busy making more video fanfic of your owners and superiors, have
>you? Good, good...

Been busy morphing to avoid killfile's, Paulie?

For fuck's sake!

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

kensi

Aug 12, 2012, 3:46:28 PM8/12/12
I've been posting as kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> steadily
for weeks (before that, zoonoses.de), with two exceptions under
extraordinary circumstances: one to make sure Sweetness saw the depths
of outerfilthing depravity to which Morphy had sunk while you cheered
him on, and one to test whether I could get Scatboi's bot to stop
posthumping me with a sprinkling of accented characters in my from. Both
times I immediately reverted back to the above.

If a coward wants to plonk me, he'll see very little of me from then on,
if anything.

Fred Hall

Aug 12, 2012, 4:26:42 PM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:46:28 -0400, kensi Derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:

>On 12/08/2012 3:28 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:14:24 -0400, kensi Derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:
>>> Been busy making more video fanfic of your owners and superiors, have
>>> you? Good, good...
>>
>> Been busy morphing to avoid killfile's,
>
>I've been posting as kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> steadily
>for weeks (before that, zoonoses.de), with two exceptions under
>extraordinary circumstances: one to make sure Sweetness saw the depths
>of outerfilthing depravity to which Morphy had sunk

You morphed to avoid Sweetness's killfile. She had already stated that she did
not want to read your drivel, Paulie. Do I need to post the MID? Sweetness wrote,
to you, Paulie:

"How many freakin' times does a person have to plonk you to get rid of you...
eesh.."

<jvmiid$ak1$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>

SPNAK!

Being a net-abusing morpher, you replied:

"You're not supposed to "get rid of me". You're supposed to pay attention
to FNVW business. If you don't, what are you doing in alt.usenet.kooks
anyway?"

<jvmla6$60v$3...@speranza.aioe.org>

SPNAK!

When Sweetness stopped replying to you, you morphed into:
YesFlashIsAStalker <yes-flash-i...@gmail.com>

<jvmlho$82t$1...@speranza.aioe.org>

SPNAK!
SPNAK!
SPNAK!

> while you cheered
>him on, and one to test whether I could get Scatboi's bot to stop
>posthumping me with a sprinkling of accented characters in my from. Both
>times I immediately reverted back to the above.

Lying Derbyshire sock.

>If a coward wants to plonk me, he'll see very little of me from then on,
>if anything.

How is it cowardly to plonk a poster?

Please explain your reasoning, Paulie.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

kensi

Aug 12, 2012, 4:33:11 PM8/12/12
On 12/08/2012 4:26 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:46:28 -0400, kensi Derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>> Been busy morphing to avoid killfile's,
>>
>> I've been posting as kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> steadily
>> for weeks (before that, zoonoses.de), with two exceptions under
>> extraordinary circumstances: one to make sure Sweetness saw the depths
>> of outerfilthing depravity to which Morphy had sunk
>
> You morphed to avoid Sweetness's killfile.

Once, for a very singular occasion. That's not "busy morphing to avoid
killfiles", which implies frequent morphing and multiple killfiles, you
idiot.

> "You're not supposed to "get rid of me". You're supposed to pay attention
> to FNVW business. If you don't, what are you doing in alt.usenet.kooks
> anyway?"

It's a valid question.

>> while you cheered
>> him on, and one to test whether I could get Scatboi's bot to stop
>> posthumping me with a sprinkling of accented characters in my from. Both
>> times I immediately reverted back to the above.
>
> Lying

Since the "YesFlashIsAStalker" special case, I have posted only as
kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> except for just two posts in
one thread when testing what Scatboi's bot was responding to. And most
likely Sweetness (and most other people) had killfiled the whole thread
-- it was a Scatboi-infested thread.

If you are claiming otherwise, you will need to prove that claim. (But
you won't be able to.)

>> If a coward wants to plonk me, he'll see very little of me from then on,
>> if anything.
>
> How is it cowardly to plonk a poster?

As a way of running from an argument you're being bested at it is quite
cowardly.

Now it's your turn to answer a question: why do you keep crossposting
your drivel into a UFO-cult newsgroup that has nothing to do with any of
this?

Fred Hall

Aug 12, 2012, 4:49:38 PM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:33:11 -0400, kensi derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:

>On 12/08/2012 4:26 PM, Fred Hall wrote:

>>> I've been posting as kensi derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> steadily
>>> for weeks (before that, zoonoses.de), with two exceptions under
>>> extraordinary circumstances: one to make sure Sweetness saw the depths
>>> of outerfilthing depravity to which Morphy had sunk
>>
>> You morphed to avoid Sweetness's killfile.

SPNAK!

>Once, for a very singular occasion. That's not "busy morphing to avoid
>killfiles", which implies frequent morphing and multiple killfiles, you
>idiot.

You morph constantly, several times each day, lying derbyshire.

>> "You're not supposed to "get rid of me". You're supposed to pay attention
>> to FNVW business. If you don't, what are you doing in alt.usenet.kooks
>> anyway?"
>
>It's a valid question.

Bullshit.

Megalomania:

"Megalomania is a psycho-pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power,
relevance, or omnipotence. 'Megalomania is characterized by an inflated sense of self-esteem and
overestimation by persons of their powers and beliefs'."

You have no right to attempt to force others to read your posts.

>>> while you cheered
>>> him on, and one to test whether I could get Scatboi's bot to stop
>>> posthumping me with a sprinkling of accented characters in my from. Both
>>> times I immediately reverted back to the above.
>>
>> Lying derbyshire
>
>Since the "YesFlashIsAStalker" special case, I have posted only as
>kensi derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> except for just two posts in
>one thread when testing what Scatboi's bot was responding to. And most
>likely Sweetness (and most other people) had killfiled the whole thread
>-- it was a Scatboi-infested thread.

So? Did that give you the right to force Sweetness to read about
your Morphy obsession? I think not, Paulie.

>If you are claiming otherwise, you will need to prove that claim. (But
>you won't be able to.)

SPNAK!

>>> If a coward wants to plonk derbyshire, he'll see very little of me from then on,
>>> if anything.
>>
>> How is it cowardly to plonk a poster?
>
>As a way of running from an argument you're being bested at it is quite
>cowardly.

You say bested, but most folks call it getting tired of reading boring drivel,
Paulie.

>Now it's your turn to answer a question: why do you keep crossposting
>your drivel into a UFO-cult newsgroup that has nothing to do with any of
>this?

Because your delusions are on topic there.

Why did you snip my MIDs, Paulie?

kensi

Aug 12, 2012, 5:08:40 PM8/12/12
On 12/08/2012 4:49 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
> You morph constantly, several times each day,

I assume that proof of your ko0ky assertion *won't* be forthcoming?

> So? Did that give you the right to force Sweetness to read about
> your Morphy

He's not "my" Morphy, and Sweetness had taken an interest in that twit
independently of me at the time. Not to mention an interest in, and
antipathy towards, outerfilthers.

>> If you are claiming otherwise, you will need to prove that claim. (But
>> you won't be able to.)
>
> SPNAK!

Lack of proof, noted.

>> As a way of running from an argument you're being bested at it is quite
>> cowardly.
>
> You say bested, but most folks call it getting tired of reading boring drivel,

And now FERD begins to play the boredom card!

>> Now it's your turn to answer a question: why do you keep crossposting
>> your drivel into a UFO-cult newsgroup that has nothing to do with any of
>> this?
>
> Because your delusions are on topic there.

I don't have any delusions and, regardless, none of this has anything to
do with UFOs, ko0ky.

Fred Hall

Aug 12, 2012, 5:28:42 PM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:08:40 -0400, kensi derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:

>On 12/08/2012 4:49 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
>> You derbyshire morph constantly, several times each day,
>
>I assume that proof of your ko0ky assertion *won't* be forthcoming?

Retarded Derbyshire sock, the proof of your net-abuse has been
posted many times, by many posters. Are you calling Adam Kerman
a liar?

>> So? Did that give you the right to force Sweetness to read about
>> your Morphy
>
>He's not "my" Morphy,

Oh, but he is, Paulie.

>and Sweetness had taken an interest in that derbyshire twit
>independently of derbyshire at the time.

Clueless n00b, Sweetness has been dealing with Morphy
for years. She posted that she was not interested in
reading your drivel, yet your megalomania drove you to
force her to read your post. Your claim is bullshit, Paulie.

>Not to mention an interest in, and
>antipathy towards, outerfilthers.

Like you? Doubtful, Paulie.

>>> If you are claiming derbyshire otherwise, you will need to prove that claim. (But
>>> you won't be able to.)
>>
>> SPNAK!
>
>Lack of proof, noted.

SPNAK!

>>> As a way of running from an argument you're being bested at it is quite
>>> derbyshire cowardly.
>>
>> You say bested, but most folks call it getting tired of reading boring drivel,
>
>And now FERD begins to play the boredom card!

Are you noticing a pattern here in AUK regarding you and your socks, Paulie?

>>> Now it's your turn to answer a question: why do you keep crossposting
>>> your drivel into a UFO-cult newsgroup that has nothing to do with derbyshire any of
>>> this?
>>
>> Because your delusions are on topic there.
>
>I don't have any delusions

PML

>and, regardless, none of this has anything to
>do with UFOs, ko0ky.

Sure it does, Paulie.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

kensi

Aug 12, 2012, 6:02:35 PM8/12/12
On 12/08/2012 5:28 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:08:40 -0400, kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 12/08/2012 4:49 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
>>> You morph constantly, several times each day,
>>
>> I assume that proof of your ko0ky assertion *won't* be forthcoming?
>
> the proof of your net-abuse has been posted many times, by many
> posters.

Lack of citations, noted. Lack of proof of the specific assertion that
I've morphed several times today, noted.

> Are you calling Adam Kerman a liar?

I'd characterize him as delusional, same as you and Morphy. That is to
say, I think you genuinely believe the nonsense you keep posting, even
though it is wrong and even though it has been *proven* wrong many
times, by many posters, for example in <jvdeoi$vta$1...@dont-email.me>.

>> He's not "my" Morphy,
>
> Oh, but he is,

Slavery was abolished in this country a century and a half ago. Haven't
you been keeping abreast of the news, you crazy old fossil?

>> and Sweetness had taken an interest in Morphy
>> independently of me at the time.
>
> Clueless n<SLAP!>

Your failure to refute the above, noted.

>> Not to mention an interest in, and
>> antipathy towards, outerfilthers.
>
> Like you?

Please post a MID of me outerfilthing somebody or else retract that
accusation.

>>> SPNAK!
>>
>> Lack of proof, noted.
>
> SPNAK!

Continuing lack of proof, noted. Your tacit admission that you are
unable to prove your claim, noted. Your cowardly and dishonest post
edits, which don't make any sense at all, noted and removed.

>>> You say bested, but most folks call it getting tired of reading boring drivel,
>>
>> And now FERD begins to play the boredom card!
>
> Are you noticing a pattern here in AUK

Yep -- *every* one of you ko0ks, once spanked hard enough, eventually
feigns boredom and then disappears like Arf-Arf did, usually while
claiming "VICTOLLY!1!!!2!!!!!3!"

>>> Because your delusions are on topic there.
>>
>> I don't have any delusions
>
> PML

Failure to respond in comprehensible English, noted. Copying off Morphy
yet again, noted.

>> and, regardless, none of this has anything to
>> do with UFOs, ko0ky.
>
> Sure it d<SLAP!>

Well, since I haven't said anything about UFOs other than when asking
why you keep crossposting to a UFO-nut newsgroup, I take your last
statement there as indicating your belief that this Durbyshit nonsense
has something to do with space aliens.

So, we can add "UFO nut" to the list of your ko0ky traits, Ferd, and by
your own admission, too. No surprise there, really.

Nadegda

Aug 12, 2012, 6:48:08 PM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:14:24 -0400, kensi wrote:

> On 12/08/2012 3:46 AM, This account has been banned almost everywhere
> wrote:
>> Your abuse of the internet is dastardly, Paula - especially when you
>> morph to evade killfiles up to 20 times per week.
>
> Please post evidence of "Paula"'s alleged morphing during the week from
> August 5 to August 12, 2012, or STFU.
>
>>> Also, playing "guess which crosspost est...@aioe.org arbitrarily
>>> doesn't like -- three tries and then you're out for a whole day" isn't
>>> particularly what I go online to do.
>>
>> What do you go online to do,
>
> Los Locos kick your ass!
> Los Locos kick your face!
> Los Locos kick your balls
> Into outer space! Kook.

LOL!

Hey, that sounds vaguely familiar from somewhere. For some reason I hear
those words in my head in an odd voice, a combination of high-pitched and
gravelly which you never normally hear.

Did you copy that from something?

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ
>
> Been busy making more video fanfic of your owners and superiors, have
> you? Good, good...

I have formed a picture of Old Cabal HQ. There's a great statue of
Derbyshire, with a blank face because nobody knows his true form. Around
it circle a handful of chanting devotees, fewer with each passing week,
as they offer their video and written tributes to their mysterious god/
demon ruler. The statue's right arm is missing on account of budget cuts
and they ran out of money before it could be completed.

Ensconced in the right foot a 486DX/66 is chugging away, grinding loudly
with the distinctive noises of an ailing hard drive, with a worn, old,
cruddy DymoTape label stuck to one side that says "DataBasix". A fat
network cable and a power cable snake away from it, and every so often
one of the devotees trips over one of them, or slips on one of the
developing snowdrifts of past-due notices from their ISP and their power
company.

When this happens, they curse Derbyshire for causing it and then carry
on. And every megabyte of their screed, and every kilobyte of our
SPNAKage in response, makes that senile old 486 grind a little louder and
pushes its decrepit tiny hard drive one more step closer to eventual
failure.

The only question left to us is which will fail first, the ancient 486,
their utilities for nonpayment of bills, or the fragmentary, fragile
remnants of their minds.

(I infer the 486/66 part from the way one of them was babbling about 486s
a week or two ago. Why else take an interest in the topic unless they
have one that is ailing them?)

Nadegda

Aug 12, 2012, 6:49:29 PM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:08:40 -0400, kensi wrote:

> On 12/08/2012 4:49 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
>> You say bested, but most folks call it getting tired of reading boring
>> drivel,
>
> And now FERD begins to play the boredom card!

Wow. This may be the beginning of the endgame, then. And pretty soon ...
checkmate!

>>> Now it's your turn to answer a question: why do you keep crossposting
>>> your drivel into a UFO-cult newsgroup that has nothing to do with any
>>> of this?
>>
>> Because your delusions are on topic there.
>
> I don't have any delusions and, regardless, none of this has anything to
> do with UFOs, ko0ky.

Well, unless *Ferd* thinks this has to do with UFOs ... which could only
mean ...

<snicker>
Message has been deleted

Nadegda

Aug 12, 2012, 9:20:18 PM8/12/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:17:25 +0000, This account has been banned because
it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:

> kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 12/08/2012 4:26 PM, Fred Hall wrote:

> What a load of Derbyshite.

Your failure to address kensi's remark is noted, kook.

>>> You morphed to avoid Sweetness's killfile.
>>
>> Once, for a very singular occasion.
>
> Liar.

Then you won't mind posting MIDs of kensi morphing to avoid Sweetness's
killfile on two distinct occasions.

MID#1: ___________________

MID#2: ___________________

Fetch, boy!

>> That's not "busy morphing to avoid
>> killfiles", which implies frequent morphing and multiple killfiles, you
>> idiot.
>
> You do frequently morph to evade killfiles, Paula.

Proof? See above.

> Then you reset your Sympatico DSL connection to renew the DHCP lease
> and obtain a new IP address

Proof? Actually, this sounds like you admitting that the posts that you
claim are kensi socks have different NNTP-Posting-Hosts from kensi's
posts, i.e. that you're just making a leap of faith that they are kensi
socks and not separate people.

> - which would otherwise not change for many days.

Proof? A similar topic came up a week or two again and as I recall it
turned out that DHCP IPs typically change every few *hours*, not days.

Of course, if someone shuts their system down it will be even more
frequent. If they don't have a router, every time their Windoze box
catches a nasty case of the BSODs. Even if they do have a router or they
have a more reliable OS, if everything's plugged into a power bar with
its own off switch and they use that to power down when AFK for long
periods, they'll have a new IP for every session. And that's probably a
*very* common configuration.

>>> "You're not supposed to "get rid of me". You're supposed to pay
>>> attention to FNVW business. If you don't, what are you doing in
>>> alt.usenet.kooks anyway?"
>>
>> It's a valid question.
>
> Bull shit, Paula.

Then you won't mind describing to us a valid reason for someone to be
heavily active in alt.usenet.kooks that isn't seriously impeded by
killfiling FNVWs.

>> Since the "YesFlashIsAStalker" special case, I have posted only as
>> kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> except for just two posts in
>> one thread when testing what Scatboi's bot was responding to.
>
> More Derbyshite lies.

"Proof" by repetitive assertion now, kooky?

>> And most
>> likely Sweetness (and most other people) had killfiled the whole thread
>> -- it was a Scatboi-infested thread.
>>
>> If you are claiming otherwise, you will need to prove that claim. (But
>> you won't be able to.)
>
> Ya think?

The claim of Ferd's that you are defending is that kensi morphs every
single day. So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to prove
beyond a reasonable doubt that a kensi
<kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> post made on Wednesday, August 8,
2012 and any post made on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 with a different
From: are from the same person.

Of course, should you or any of your k00ksqu4d t33m be captured or
killed, the FNVWs will disavow all knowledge of your actions.

This message won't self-destruct in six days on Google because I, unlike
you, am not an XNA-using coward.

Now fetch, boy!

>>> How is it cowardly to plonk a poster?
>>
>> As a way of running from an argument you're being bested at it is quite
>> cowardly.
>
> You'd know, Paula - since all you do when you've been spanked is deny,
> morph, and lie.

You must be addressing Morphy there, since that's *his* response. Of
course, even then it doesn't make any sense, since that is a completely
different response from plonking. Plonking is a highly defensive and
sniveling response, while Morphy's deny, lie, and morph response is an
aggressive and confrontational one, though still cowardly.

Kensi and Phoenix and I, of course, do neither; we just press on with
reasoned arguments proving you to be a bunch of kooks and demands that
you produce evidence to support your retarded assertions, leaving you in
the uncomfortable position of being unable to respond *other* than by
either running away or doing the deny/lie/morph routine, or else make
even stupider responses such as frogging us and postediting and making
one-line nonsense replies that make you look like babbling loons.

>> Now it's your turn to answer a question: why do you keep crossposting
>> your drivel into a UFO-cult newsgroup that has nothing to do with any
>> of this?
>
> aioe.news.helpdesk is a UFO cult?

I'm fairly sure kensi was referring to Ferd's repeatedly adding
alt.fan.art-bell to the distribution when replying, kooky. Art Bell is a
kook in his own right, a UFO nut with a radio show and a series of books
about guess what. In other words, just the sort of fellow Ferd would be a
fan of.
Message has been deleted

Nadegda

Aug 12, 2012, 11:13:57 PM8/12/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 02:10:46 +0000, This account has been banned because
it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:

> A<SLAP>
> Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> Defeated,<SLAP!>

Your willful pollution of irrelevant newsgroups with your feud with a
nonexistent person is noted, kook.

>> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:17:25 +0000, This account has been banned
>> because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:

>>> What a load of Derbyshite.
>>
>> Your failure to address kensi<SPANK>
>
> Why do you speak about yourself in the th<SLAP!!>

Your continued failure to address kensi's point is noted, kook.

>>> Liar.
>>
>> Then you won't mind posting MIDs of kensi<SPANK?
>
> Why do you speak about yourself in the t<SLAP!!!>

Your refusal to post two MIDs that would prove your assertion has been
noted, kook.

>>> You do frequently morph to evade killfiles, Paula.
>>
>> P<SPANK>
>
> Why do you sp<SLAP!!!!>

Your refusal to prove Ferd's and your retarded assertion has been noted,
kook.

>>> Then you reset your Sympatico DSL connection to renew the DHCP lease
>>> and obtain a new IP address
>>
>> Proof? Actually, this sounds like you admitting that the posts that
>> you claim are kensi socks have different NNTP-Posting-Hosts from
>> kensi's posts, i.e. that you're just making a leap of faith that they
>> are kensi socks and not separate people.
>
> Why do you sp<SLAP!!!!!>

Your admission that you indeed cannot prove your klame has been noted,
kook.

>>> - which would otherwise not change for many days.
>
>> Proof? A similar topic came up a week or two again and as I recall it
>> turned out that DHCP IPs typically change every few *hours*, not days.
>
> Where is the proof "DHCP IPs typically change every few *hours*, not
> days", P<SLAP!!!!!!>

<jvdh3i$vlv$6...@dont-email.me>

Embarrassingly for you, it seems that I already showed you the proof on a
previous occasion and you completely forgot about it, allowing me to
prove what an idiot you are, in public, on the same issue *a second time*.

>> Of course, if someone<SPANK>
>
> If someone is a kook who has been spanked for using sockpuppets - like
> Paul G. Derbyshite has, for example - he'll reset his modem before
> changing socks.

That's called "forcing the facts to fit the theory", kooky.

Hypothesis: A and B are socks.

Data: A and B consistently have different NNTP-Posting-Host headers when
they post at close to the same time.

Reasonable conclusion: A and B are not socks; the hypothesis was wrong.

Conspiracy kook conclusion: The puppetmaster must keep resetting her
modem -- yeah, that's the ticket!

Same sort of rationalization of data that supports the null hypothesis as
somehow supporting the conspiracy theory that you get from 9/11 truthers,
UFO nuts, and other species of raving loon.

> Which is what you've done. Isn't that right P<SLAP!!!!!!!>

Conspiracy kook behavior: right after admitting that you can't actually
prove your assertion, repeat it again anyway as if it was true and hope
nobody notices.

>>> Bull shit, Paula.
>>
>> Then you won't mind describing to us a valid reason for someone to be
>> heavily active in alt.usenet.kooks that isn't seriously impeded by
>> killfiling FNVWs<SPANK>
>
> P<SLAP!!!!!!!!!>

Your failure to describe a valid reason for someone to be heavily active
in auk while ignoring posts from the FNVWs is noted, kook.

> Chalk up another epic fail for you, Paula - like when you pretended to
> be the moderator of rec.arts.tv.

Please post the MID where someone named Paula claimed to be the moderator
of rec.arts.tv.

MID: ______________________

Fetch, boy!

<snicker>

>>> More Derbyshite lies.
>>
>> "Proof"<SPANK>
>
> Your sockpuppets all smell of Derbyshite, P<SLAP!!!!!!!!!!>

Your failure to provide the required proof is noted, kook.

>>> Ya think?
>>
>> The claim of Ferd's that you are defending is that kensi morphs every
>> single day. So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to
>> prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a kensi
>> <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> post made on Wednesday, August 8,
>> 2012 and any post made on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 with a different
>> From: are from the same person.
>>
>> Of course, should you or any of your k00ksqu4d t33m be captured or
>> killed, the FNVWs will disavow all knowledge of your actions.
>>
>> This message won't self-destruct in six days on Google because I,
>> unlike you, am not an XNA-using coward.
>>
>> Now fetch, boy!
>
> Why do you speak ab<SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!>

Your failure to complete your mission has been noted, kook. As has your
failure to address the topic of your cowardice.

>>> You'd know, Paula - since all you do when you've been spanked is deny,
>>> morph, and lie.
>>
>> Morphy<SPANK>
>
> Obsess<SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

Your failure to address the substance of my post has been noted, kook.

>> Kensi<SPANK>
>
> Why do you sp<SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

Your failure to address, substantially, even *one single point* in my
post has been noted, kook.

>>> aioe.news.helpdesk is a UFO cult?
>>
>> I'm fairly sure kensi was referring to Ferd's repeatedly adding
>> alt.fan.art-bell to the distribution when replying, kooky. Art Bell is
>> a kook in his own right, a UFO nut with a radio show and a series of
>> books about guess what. In other words, just the sort of fellow Ferd
>> would be a fan of.
>
> Why do you sp<SLAP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP-AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

Wow, that one echoed. :)

Your tacit admission that you screwed up by claiming that kensi was
referring to aioe.news.helpdesk rather than alt.fan.art-bell has been
noted, kook.
Message has been deleted

Nadegda

Aug 12, 2012, 11:47:52 PM8/12/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 03:31:23 +0000, This account has been banned because
it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:

> AUK Kook of the Month Paul G Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 02:10:46 +0000, This account has been banned
>> because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
>>
>>> AAUK Kook of the Month Paul G Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
>>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> Defeated, kook.
>>
>> Your willful pollution of irrelevant newsgroups with your feud with a
>> nonexistent person is noted<SPANK>
>
> Are you too ashamed of yourself to admit your own existence, Paul G.
> [...]

If I'm counting correctly, that's 114 *more* kooky assertions from you
that you are now obligated to prove. Wow, now you *really* have your work
cut out for you.

Fetch, boy!

<snicker>
Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2012, 1:09:21 AM8/13/12
Checkmate!
You know how it works... if you plonk an asshole, he calls you a coward.
If you don't, he claims he owns you.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"There are many here among us...
who feel that life is but a joke."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pandora

Aug 13, 2012, 1:10:02 PM8/13/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 03:31:23 +0000, This account has been banned because
it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:

> AUK Kook of the Month Paul G Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 02:10:46 +0000, This account has been banned
>> because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
>>
>>> AAUK Kook of the Month Paul G Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
>>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> Defeated, kook.
>>
>> Your willful pollution of irrelevant newsgroups with your feud with a
Good grief! Why would anyone bother to do that?

--
http://www.gramsattic.org

kensi

Aug 13, 2012, 1:47:05 PM8/13/12
You'd have to ask Morphy, since Morphy is the one posting here who
*actually* has hundreds of socks.

kensi

Aug 13, 2012, 3:12:26 PM8/13/12
On 13/08/2012 7:58 AM, Paul wrote:
> poor expansion route,

Poor writing. I have *no* idea what k'lame you're trying to make now.

> Paolo is thick as a brick.

Your continued snarling and snapping at a hand that feeds you, noted.

> poor expansion route,

That illucidity again.

> what however is Jenny McCarthy "_fairly sure_" of?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, murphy? Nadegda
clearly said it was "vaccines cause autism".

>> More likely he simply doesn't take anything you have to say seriously,
>
> you are speaking for Paolo now?

It's pretty obvious that she's speculating, rather than claiming certain
knowledge, fuckwit.

>> since you behave like a retarded monkey hopped up on meth AND treat him
>> with the utmost of disrespect.
>
> so you say.

"Paolo is thick as a brick."
--murphy

How ironic.

> you ever actually mix with any Italians, ever?

Irrelevant bringing of race into an argument, noted.

>> How does a video you kooks created, *without* actually aiming a video
>> camera at me, "prove" anything about anyone except you? That still has
>> not been explained to my satisfaction. ;)
>
> it is the Internetz.
> there is no requirement to film you.

There is if it's to be taken as proof of anything.

Let me put it this way. If I have a photograph of you coming out of a
bank with a big brown bag over one shoulder with a $ sign on it and a
security guard chasing you, and it gets entered into evidence, you'll
probably do at least a dime for bank robbery.

If I pull out a pad and pen and sketch a cartoon of you coming out of a
bank with a big brown bag over one shoulder with a $ sign on it and a
security guard chasing you, and then try to use it as evidence against
you in a bank robbery trial, I'll get laughed straight out of the
courtroom. The closest thing they *might* accept is a police sketch
artist's drawing based on a complaining witness's description of a
suspect and corroborated by said witness's statements, and even then
they'd need some forensics putting you at the scene, or the money
turning up in a search of your home, for a conviction to be likely.

> there is the example of that photo of a Canadian bridge you say i took
> when later you claim i live in Adelaide Australia!

Nadegda is no doubt just as aware as I am of the possibility of you
being a sufficiently obsessed stalker k00k to get on a plane to Canada
to tilt at that particular windmill. Meat Plow did something similar
while stalking Emmett Gulley, after all.

We can, of course, hope that you eventually bankrupt yourself doing such
stupid things, and before getting around to actually hurting anyone with
that Bowie knife you alluded to the other day.

> one name one group.

Says the k0OK that just posted to alt.free.newsserver, within a matter
of hours, as "Paul", "CastAlone", *and* "_kookmeister_", and who has no
authority to impose such a rule on unmoderated Usenet anyway.

Malcolm_X

Aug 13, 2012, 3:58:26 PM8/13/12
Shaddup, boot-fucked kook.

--

/\ Properly known as James
\ /\ THERE IS NO CABAL -- LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL

"kensi" <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote in message

kensi

Aug 13, 2012, 4:02:12 PM8/13/12
On 13/08/2012 3:58 PM, Malcolm_X wrote:
> Shaddup, boot-fucked kook.

Remind me again: whose sockpuppet are you?

Fred Hall

Aug 13, 2012, 4:05:37 PM8/13/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:02:12 -0400, kensi Derbyshire <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:

>whose sockpuppet are you?

lol@Paul Derbyshire
derbyshire

derbyshire

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Sweetness

Aug 13, 2012, 8:45:05 PM8/13/12
"Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:08:40 -0400, kensi derbyshire
> <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On 12/08/2012 4:49 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
>>> You derbyshire morph constantly, several times each day,
>>
>>I assume that proof of your ko0ky assertion *won't* be forthcoming?
>
> Retarded Derbyshire sock, the proof of your net-abuse has been
> posted many times, by many posters. Are you calling Adam Kerman
> a liar?
>

>>> So? Did that give you the right to force Sweetness to read about
>>> your Morphy
>>
>>He's not "my" Morphy,
>
> Oh, but he is, Paulie.
>
>>and Sweetness had taken an interest in that derbyshire twit
>>independently of derbyshire at the time.
>
> Clueless n00b, Sweetness has been dealing with Morphy
> for years. She posted that she was not interested in
> reading your drivel, yet your megalomania drove you to
> force her to read your post. Your claim is bullshit, Paulie.

Yesyes.. forced me.. forced! me I say.
/laffs.

>>Not to mention an interest in, and
>>antipathy towards, outerfilthers.
>
> Like you? Doubtful, Paulie.

>>> SPNAK!
>>
>>Lack of proof, noted.
>
> SPNAK!

>>> You say bested, but most folks call it getting tired of reading boring
>>> drivel,
>>
>>And now FERD begins to play the boredom card!
>
> Are you noticing a pattern here in AUK regarding you and your socks,
> Paulie?

Speaking of patterns, who the fuck moved Pembroke & Ottawa to the 'east
coast' of Canada ?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nadegda

Aug 13, 2012, 10:22:27 PM8/13/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:12:26 -0400, kensi wrote:

> On 13/08/2012 7:58 AM, Paul wrote:
>> poor expansion route,
>
> Poor writing. I have *no* idea what k'lame you're trying to make now.

Neither does he, I suspect.

>> Paolo is thick as a brick.
>
> Your continued snarling and snapping at a hand that feeds you, noted.

Morphy is thick as a brick. ;)

>> poor expansion route,
>
> That illucidity again.

He really hates that word. You should use it more often. I think he's
sensitive about his illucidity.

>> what however is Jenny McCarthy "_fairly sure_" of?
>
> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, murphy? Nadegda
> clearly said it was "vaccines cause autism".

Morphy's such a dumbass, his reading comprehension problems overflow his
own capacity to have them and spill over into other people, in the form
of his illucid (there's that word again!) screeds that nobody else can
understand. ;)

>>> More likely he simply doesn't take anything you have to say seriously,
>>
>> you are speaking for Paolo now?
>
> It's pretty obvious that she's speculating, rather than claiming certain
> knowledge, fuckwit.

Indeed.

>>> since you behave like a retarded monkey hopped up on meth AND treat
>>> him with the utmost of disrespect.
>>
>> so you say.
>
> "Paolo is thick as a brick."
> --murphy
>
> How ironic.

Does he even proofread his posts before hitting "send"? A fifth-grader
would have noticed that he was contradicting himself and rephrased
something to try not to end up looking like a complete idiot.

Oh, oh, let me guess -- he does proofread his posts, but finds them to be
illegible scribblings too illucid to understand, so he can't even tell
whether he's contradicted himself. And then he hits "send" anyway.

>> you ever actually mix with any Italians, ever?
>
> Irrelevant bringing of race into an argument, noted.

Funny. Morphy's a seriously disturbed kookaburra, but I'd not pegged him
as a racist.

Until now.

>>> How does a video you kooks created, *without* actually aiming a video
>>> camera at me, "prove" anything about anyone except you? That still has
>>> not been explained to my satisfaction. ;)
>>
>> it is the Internetz.
>> there is no requirement to film you.
>
> There is if it's to be taken as proof of anything.
>
> Let me put it this way. If I have a photograph of you coming out of a
> bank with a big brown bag over one shoulder with a $ sign on it and a
> security guard chasing you, and it gets entered into evidence, you'll
> probably do at least a dime for bank robbery.
>
> If I pull out a pad and pen and sketch a cartoon of you coming out of a
> bank with a big brown bag over one shoulder with a $ sign on it and a
> security guard chasing you, and then try to use it as evidence against
> you in a bank robbery trial, I'll get laughed straight out of the
> courtroom. The closest thing they *might* accept is a police sketch
> artist's drawing based on a complaining witness's description of a
> suspect and corroborated by said witness's statements, and even then
> they'd need some forensics putting you at the scene, or the money
> turning up in a search of your home, for a conviction to be likely.

SPNAK.

I saw some of those stupid sex cartoons before I quit wasting my time
clicking on those sorts of links in his and Account Banned's posts. How
in the world the kooks think that does anything but make *them* look like
perverts, not to mention time-wasting retards, is beyond me. I mean,
sure, they're kooks, but even *kooks* should be able to realize *that*,
you'd think! Those two twits must be kooks even by the standards of
garden-variety kooks, then.

>> there is the example of that photo of a Canadian bridge you say i took
>> when later you claim i live in Adelaide Australia!
>
> Nadegda is no doubt just as aware as I am of the possibility of you
> being a sufficiently obsessed stalker k00k to get on a plane to Canada
> to tilt at that particular windmill. Meat Plow did something similar
> while stalking Emmett Gulley, after all.

Those two lines of Morphy's you just quoted have to be one of the
weakest, lamest arguments *ever* from him, not counting the ones that are
weaker for the reason of being semantically null and void due to either
too many misspellings creating ambiguity or else being just plain
gibberish.

> We can, of course, hope that you eventually bankrupt yourself doing such
> stupid things, and before getting around to actually hurting anyone with
> that Bowie knife you alluded to the other day.

I don't think he likes us shining a public spotlight on his stalking
behavior and possibly-illegal death threat uttering. Every time we do he
screeds up a storm of denials and barely-lucid babble like the above.

>> one name one group.
>
> Says the k0OK that just posted to alt.free.newsserver, within a matter
> of hours, as "Paul", "CastAlone", *and* "_kookmeister_", and who has no
> authority to impose such a rule on unmoderated Usenet anyway.

SPNAK!!!ACK!!!CK!!!K!!!!!!

Oooh, another one that echoed. :)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nadegda

Aug 14, 2012, 12:37:18 AM8/14/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:58:26 -0500, Malcolm_X wrote:

> Shaddup, boot-fucked kook.

Hello, sock puppet!

kensi

Aug 14, 2012, 12:48:08 AM8/14/12
On 13/08/2012 10:22 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:12:26 -0400, kensi wrote:
>> That illucidity again.
>
> He really hates that word. You should use it more often. I think he's
> sensitive about his illucidity.

Morphy is illucid! Illucid, I tell you! Illucid! *snicker*

>>> you ever actually mix with any Italians, ever?
>>
>> Irrelevant bringing of race into an argument, noted.
>
> Funny. Morphy's a seriously disturbed kookaburra, but I'd not pegged him
> as a racist.
>
> Until now.

The UFF web site has some evidence of past racial profiling from the
twit. It seems to be infrequent. His hostility towards women is
expressed far more frequently, but may not have started until I gave him
an asskicking a year or so ago that he'll never forget.

> SPNAK.
>
> I saw some of those stupid sex cartoons before I quit wasting my time
> clicking on those sorts of links in his and Account Banned's posts.

I saw exactly one and then never clicked another link in a Morphy post,
period. One was enough to give me all the useful information I was ever
likely to get from that garbage. The same with Account Banned.

> How in the world the kooks think that does anything but make *them*
> look like perverts, not to mention time-wasting retards, is beyond me.
> I mean, sure, they're kooks, but even *kooks* should be able to realize
> *that*, you'd think! Those two twits must be kooks even by the standards
> of garden-variety kooks, then.

"LOOK like perverts"? Nadegda, I'm fairly sure those two ARE perverts. :P

>> We can, of course, hope that you eventually bankrupt yourself doing such
>> stupid things, and before getting around to actually hurting anyone with
>> that Bowie knife you alluded to the other day.
>
> I don't think he likes us shining a public spotlight on his stalking
> behavior and possibly-illegal death threat uttering. Every time we do he
> screeds up a storm of denials and barely-lucid babble like the above.

All the more reason to keep poking him with that in particular. That,
and the word "illucid". *snicker*

>>> one name one group.
>>
>> Says the k0OK that just posted to alt.free.newsserver, within a matter
>> of hours, as "Paul", "CastAlone", *and* "_kookmeister_", and who has no
>> authority to impose such a rule on unmoderated Usenet anyway.
>
> SPNAK!!!ACK!!!CK!!!K!!!!!!
>
> Oooh, another one that echoed. :)

I try. ;) But it helps tremendously that Morphy keeps lobbing fat
pitches directly over the plate.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sweetness

Aug 17, 2012, 1:10:39 AM8/17/12
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message
I wonder if he thinks my plonking him is cowardly...

Sweetness

Aug 17, 2012, 1:31:58 AM8/17/12
"DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "Sweetness" wrote
> : I wonder if he thinks my plonking him is cowardly...
>

> i'm wondering if you have ever had sex

Creepy pervert.

Checkmate

Aug 17, 2012, 1:41:35 AM8/17/12
Checkmate!

First, check out what Sweetness said:

~===3
~===3 "Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message
~===3 news:MPG.2a922bda1...@news.alt.net...
~===3 > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
~===3 > Checkmate!
~===3 >
~===3 > First, check out what Fred Hall said:
~===3 >
~===3 >
~===3 >>
~===3 >> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:46:28 -0400, kensi Derbyshire
~===3 >> <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:
~===3 >>
~===3 >> >On 12/08/2012 3:28 PM, Fred Hall wrote:
~===3 >> >> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:14:24 -0400, kensi Derbyshire
~===3 >> >> <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> wrote:
~===3 >> >>> Been busy making more video fanfic of your owners and superiors, have
~===3 >> >>> you? Good, good...
~===3 >> >>
~===3 >> >> Been busy morphing to avoid killfile's,
~===3 >> >
~===3 >> >I've been posting as kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.invalid> steadily
~===3 >> >for weeks (before that, zoonoses.de), with two exceptions under
~===3 >> >extraordinary circumstances: one to make sure Sweetness saw the depths
~===3 >> >of outerfilthing depravity to which Morphy had sunk
~===3 >>
~===3 >> You morphed to avoid Sweetness's killfile. She had already stated that
~===3 >> she did
~===3 >> not want to read your drivel, Paulie. Do I need to post the MID?
~===3 >> Sweetness wrote,
~===3 >> to you, Paulie:
~===3 >>
~===3 >> "How many freakin' times does a person have to plonk you to get rid of
~===3 >> you...
~===3 >> eesh.."
~===3 >>
~===3 >> <jvmiid$ak1$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>
~===3 >>
~===3 >> SPNAK!
~===3 >>
~===3 >> Being a net-abusing morpher, you replied:
~===3 >>
~===3 >> "You're not supposed to "get rid of me". You're supposed to pay attention
~===3 >> to FNVW business. If you don't, what are you doing in alt.usenet.kooks
~===3 >> anyway?"
~===3 >>
~===3 >> <jvmla6$60v$3...@speranza.aioe.org>
~===3 >>
~===3 >> SPNAK!
~===3 >>
~===3 >> When Sweetness stopped replying to you, you morphed into:
~===3 >> YesFlashIsAStalker <yes-flash-i...@gmail.com>
~===3 >>
~===3 >> <jvmlho$82t$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
~===3 >>
~===3 >> SPNAK!
~===3 >> SPNAK!
~===3 >> SPNAK!
~===3 >>
~===3 >> > while you cheered
~===3 >> >him on, and one to test whether I could get Scatboi's bot to stop
~===3 >> >posthumping me with a sprinkling of accented characters in my from. Both
~===3 >> >times I immediately reverted back to the above.
~===3 >>
~===3 >> Lying Derbyshire sock.
~===3 >>
~===3 >> >
~===3 >> >If a coward wants to plonk me, he'll see very little of me from then on,
~===3 >> >if anything.
~===3 >>
~===3 >> How is it cowardly to plonk a poster?
~===3 >>
~===3 >> Please explain your reasoning, Paulie.
~===3 >
~===3 > You know how it works... if you plonk an asshole, he calls you a coward.
~===3 > If you don't, he claims he owns you.
~===3
~===3 I wonder if he thinks my plonking him is cowardly...

You'll probably have to unplonk him to find out, and then he'll own you.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ᅵ 2012

Checkmate

Aug 17, 2012, 1:42:05 AM8/17/12
Checkmate!

First, check out what Sweetness said:

~===3
~===3 "DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm> wrote in message
~===3 news:k0kkcr$qgn$1...@speranza.aioe.org...
~===3 > x-no-archive: yes
~===3 >
~===3 >
~===3 > "Sweetness" wrote
~===3 > : I wonder if he thinks my plonking him is cowardly...
~===3 >
~===3 >
~===3 > i'm wondering if you have ever had sex
~===3
~===3 Creepy pervert.

I'll bet he's having it while he's wondering.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ᅵ 2012

Sweetness

Aug 17, 2012, 1:58:59 AM8/17/12
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what Sweetness said:
>

> ~===3
> ~===3 "DAVE TV" <Dav...@DaveTV.Calm> wrote in message
> ~===3 news:k0kkcr$qgn$1...@speranza.aioe.org...
> ~===3 > x-no-archive: yes
> ~===3 >
> ~===3 >
> ~===3 > "Sweetness" wrote
> ~===3 > : I wonder if he thinks my plonking him is cowardly...
> ~===3 >
> ~===3 >
> ~===3 > i'm wondering if you have ever had sex
> ~===3
> ~===3 Creepy pervert.
>
> I'll bet he's having it while he's wondering.

Eewwww...

Sweetness

Aug 17, 2012, 1:59:08 AM8/17/12
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message
LOL. Well, I suppose he could try...

Message has been deleted

kensi

Aug 17, 2012, 4:49:52 PM8/17/12
On 17/08/2012 1:10 AM, Sweetness wrote:
> "Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message
>> You know how it works... if you plonk an asshole, he calls you a coward.
>> If you don't, he claims he owns you.
>
> I wonder if he thinks my plonking him is cowardly...

Plonking an auk FNVW is *always* cowardly.

Sweetness

Aug 17, 2012, 11:51:29 PM8/17/12
> x-no-archive: yes
>

> "Sweetness" wrote
> : Creepy pervert.
>

> see how emotionally constipated you are? find yerself a man and get laid,
> honey.

Try to stop fantasizing about other peoples sex lives, ya sick creepy
pervert.

Fred Hall

Aug 18, 2012, 12:21:40 AM8/18/12
Poor Patty

Sweetness

Aug 18, 2012, 12:49:33 AM8/18/12
"Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yup. Starting to look like the sick lil monster hasn't learned his lesson
after all.

Fred Hall

Aug 18, 2012, 1:19:50 AM8/18/12
Kooks never learn from their mistakes.

http://fnvw.databasix.com/twotk.html

tho...@ifa.hawaii.edu

Aug 29, 2012, 8:41:19 AM8/29/12
Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> writes:

296> Newsgroups:
aioe.news.helpdesk,alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy

296> Great melt, Paulie.

What does your attribution of something written by kensi to Paulie
have to do with OS/2, Hall?

296> Been busy morphing to avoid killfile's, Paulie?

What does your question of kensi have to do with OS/2, Hall?

296> For fuck's sake!

What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, Hall?

Fred Hall

Aug 29, 2012, 9:02:45 AM8/29/12