New Wine Website

LIQUOR...@verizon.net

Apr 9, 2001, 8:40:25 PM4/9/01
We have finally the website "live". Are you looking for a Great
Cabernet, a Vintage Port, that special Chardonnay or just some good
wine at good values, then you need to visit us at:

www.Liquorama.Net

We have the wine you have been looking for....Caymus, Opus, Ferrari
Carano, Y'dQuem, Mouton, and much much more.

Sol C

Apr 9, 2001, 10:21:42 PM4/9/01
Sounds more like a Porn Site !!

Especially with the LIVE aspect!!

<LIQUOR...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Charlie

Apr 10, 2001, 10:41:46 PM4/10/01
Nothing Porn about it. Why would you post such a reply without even visiting
the site?

Sol C <so...@optus.com> wrote in message

Beaner

Apr 14, 2001, 8:07:11 PM4/14/01
I think it was only I joke. Lighten up guy

--
Usenet is like a toilet.....

Beaner's Web
http://members.tripod.com/beaner__3/