Army folkore

Ittai Golde

Apr 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/20/98

These are two tales I've heard from my brother. He said one of the guys in
his platoon told him he was actually a witness to both, but since I've heard
the story when I was in the army myself, I guess this is kind of an UL:

1. A guy walking in pebbles got one stuck in his shoe. Trying to free the
pebble of by shaking his foot, he put his hand on stoplight post. A friend
walking by thought he was getting electrecuted, grabbed a stick, and while
trying to move the guy away from the post, broke his arm.

[ * Warning : adult material * ]

2. A guy in basic training was "pleasuring himself" in a sleeping bag, while
the one of the guards came in the tent and by mistake stepped on the almost
happy soldier, thus breaking(?) his johnson.

Now, have any of you guys ever heard of those, or are these just some
Israeli army folkore?

Ittai.

johannes

Apr 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/20/98

Ittai Golde wrote in message <6hen5u$d5h$1...@news.netvision.net.il>...

>2. A guy in basic training was "pleasuring himself" in a sleeping bag,
while
>the one of the guards came in the tent and by mistake stepped on the almost
>happy soldier, thus breaking(?) his johnson.

I dunno about that one, but one I often heard was that if you shook it more
than three times after urinating, you were playing with yourself, which was
either a court-martial offense or grounds for psychiatric discharge,
depending on who was telling it. In reality, the only consequence of
getting caught masturbating was the awarding of a humiliating nickname
(Stroker Ace and Pee-wee were two favorites).

John

Tim Lindell

Apr 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/20/98

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 06:54:12 -0400, "johannes"
<joha...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>In reality, the only consequence of
>getting caught masturbating was the awarding of a humiliating nickname
>(Stroker Ace and Pee-wee were two favorites).

The current honorific (at least in the Air Force) seems to be "Spanky"
- it has been awarded to every single individual that I have known to
be caught in this circumstance. It can be confusing after a long
deployment, however, if multiple people have been caught.

Tim "do you mean Spanky Wilson or Spanky Fisher?" Lindell

D.M. Procida

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

Ittai Golde <it...@ubique.co.il.delthis> wrote:

> A guy walking in pebbles got one stuck in his shoe. Trying to free the
> pebble of by shaking his foot, he put his hand on stoplight post. A friend
> walking by thought he was getting electrecuted, grabbed a stick, and while
> trying to move the guy away from the post, broke his arm.

A fellow sees his friend, who is holding a wire, jerking spasmodically,
and is apparently unable to hear his alarmed entreaties. Fearing his
friend is being electrocuted, he strikes out at his friend's hand with a
stick, hoping to make him drop the wire. He breaks his friend's arm and
Sony Walkman.

D.M. Procida
--
"...the so-called support act, The Awkward Moments, climbed onstage
unsmilingly, not even looking at the audience. They only played one

Buster

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Ittai Golde wrote:

> 2. A guy in basic training was "pleasuring himself" in a sleeping bag, while

There's a similar one when a Sargeant Major caught a private strangling
his chicken in the showers, and without missing a beat (ahem), the private
said that it was his dick and he could wash it just as bloody fast as he
wanted to.

Katcha,
Buster