Home Depot Scam

1 view

Dan

Jan 22, 2007, 1:05:28 PM1/22/07
A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home
Depot customers. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever
scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get hardware supplies
has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think
it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year
old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the
car.

They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and soapy water with
their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is
impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead
ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in
the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them
climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while
the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,
17th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming
weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

E78882A7

grey...@gmaildo.tcom

Jan 23, 2007, 5:13:09 AM1/23/07

AAarrgh _choke__ !

--
Greymaus
Just another grumpy old man

TeaLady (Mari C.)

Jan 23, 2007, 9:07:00 PM1/23/07
grey...@gmaildo.tcom wrote in

Dank done stole my posting to another group !

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the utter
negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai

Lee Ayrton

Jan 24, 2007, 2:33:00 PM1/24/07
On Tue, 24 Jan 2007, TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:

> grey...@gmaildo.tcom wrote in
>
>> On 2007-01-22, Dan <dankr...@mindspringzz.com> wrote:
>>> A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be
>>> regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became
>>> the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply
>>> going out to get hardware supplies has turned out to be
>>> quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it
>>> couldn't happen to you.

[snip]

>> AAarrgh _choke__ !
>>

> Dank done stole my posting to another group !

But did he also steal your wallet?

Lee "Inquiring minds, &c" Ayrton

--
"I defer to your plainly more vivid memories of topless women with
whips....r"

TeaLady (Mari C.)

Jan 24, 2007, 8:22:32 PM1/24/07
Lee Ayrton <lay...@panix.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2007, TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:
>
>> grey...@gmaildo.tcom wrote in

> [snip]
>
>>> AAarrgh _choke__ !
>>>

>> Dank done stole my posting to another group !
>
> But did he also steal your wallet?

Nope. My niece did that already. She took out all the money
and cards and gave them to me, one at a time (each paper bill,
even, was unpeeled from the folded bundle and carefully handed
over) and kept 2 receipts, a photo that came with it, a penny,
and some lint.

I needed a new wallet anyhow.