Murphy's Laws of Armor

Glenn Dowdy

Jan 22, 2002, 11:35:48 AM1/22/02
Colin,

I found you first published this here in Feb 2001

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=armor+murphy+group:alt.folklore.military&h
l=en&selm=oe6k9sg63ara8rarteqkm3q61dl0cgt8em%404ax.com&rnum=2

Hope this helps.

Glenn D.

Colin Campbell

Jan 22, 2002, 12:32:34 PM1/22/02

I sent an email to the editors yesterday with a link to this post.
We'll see what happens.

--
We make war so we may live in peace.
Aristotle

Colin Campbell

Jan 22, 2002, 3:35:14 PM1/22/02
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:32:34 -0800, Colin Campbell
<col...@linkline.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:35:48 -0700, "Glenn Dowdy"
><glenn...@agilent.com> wrote:
>
>>Colin,
>>
>>I found you first published this here in Feb 2001
>>

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=armor+murphy+group:alt.folklore.military&h
>>l=en&selm=oe6k9sg63ara8rarteqkm3q61dl0cgt8em%404ax.com&rnum=2
>>
>>Hope this helps.
>
>I sent an email to the editors yesterday with a link to this post.
>We'll see what happens.

Well, got the answer. The text follows:

Thanks for the information. We plan to run it in the March-April 2002
"Letters" column. Would you please send me your signature block as
you would like it to appear in the magazine.

Thanks,

Vivian Oertle
ARMOR Magazine

Jan 22, 2002, 3:52:27 PM1/22/02

"Colin Campbell" <col...@linkline.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:32:34 -0800, Colin Campbell
> <col...@linkline.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:35:48 -0700, "Glenn Dowdy"
> ><glenn...@agilent.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Colin,
> >>
> >>I found you first published this here in Feb 2001
> >>

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?q=armor+murphy+group:alt.folklore.military
&h
> >>l=en&selm=oe6k9sg63ara8rarteqkm3q61dl0cgt8em%404ax.com&rnum=2
> >>
> >>Hope this helps.
> >
> >I sent an email to the editors yesterday with a link to this post.
> >We'll see what happens.
>
> Well, got the answer. The text follows:
>
> Thanks for the information. We plan to run it in the March-April 2002
> "Letters" column. Would you please send me your signature block as
> you would like it to appear in the magazine.

Hey, how about letting _us_ respond to this for you?

Glenn D.

Replacement Tommel <

Jan 22, 2002, 4:37:52 PM1/22/02
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:35:14 -0800, in article
<65jr4ucrp69pdghj1...@4ax.com>, Colin wrote:

(snip)

Surely calls for a couple of rounds at the 404!!! Drinks oughtta be on the
house, but if not, I'll pony up for it!

-Tom

典rue heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to
surprass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever
cost." - Arthur Ashe

Yeff

Jan 22, 2002, 7:08:23 PM1/22/02
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:35:48 -0700,
Glenn Dowdy<glenn...@agilent.com> wrote in
alt.folklore.military:

Damn, I'd forgotten I'd even contributed to that thread.
Thanks!

-Jeff B. (Yeff of all trades)
yeff at erols dot com