Nuevo Chico

Patricia O Tuama

Nov 6, 1989, 3:24:17 AM11/6/89
In article <70...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM> tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:
Sorry to hurt
>your feelings that way. I take back everything I said.

Don't flatter yourself, dear. Your little attack missed it's mark by
a mile. Blair was only pointing out how incredibly stupid you are.

Please don't write
>my sysadmin, please, please, please...

He doesn't have to, tad. I'll sure you'll be happy to do it for him
after which you'll run squealing to the net about it.

Thomas A. Dowe

Nov 6, 1989, 8:43:04 AM11/6/89
In article <10...@attctc.Dallas.TX.US> ri...@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O Tuama) writes:

> Please don't write
>>my sysadmin, please, please, please...

>He doesn't have to, tad. I'll sure you'll be happy to do it for him
>after which you'll run squealing to the net about it.

"I think the squealer is quite evident."-T. Dowe

Tad
to...@pulsar.telcom.tek.com

Patricia O Tuama

Nov 7, 1989, 6:33:42 AM11/7/89
In article <70...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM> tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas "The Squaler" Dowe) writes:
>"I think the squealer is quite evident."-T. Dowe

Gee, tad, I didn't think you'd admit to it quite that easily, dear.
And by quoting yourself, as well.

Blair P. Houghton

Nov 8, 1989, 9:57:51 PM11/8/89
In article <70...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM> tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:

>"I think the squealer is quite evident."-T. Dowe

Squeeze your head a little and you'll get enough grease to
stop that squeal, T=d.

--Blair
"Just watch out for the little
ground-up bits of differential
gearing..."

Richard Sexton

Nov 10, 1989, 12:44:03 PM11/10/89
In article <71...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM> tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:

>>Please refrain from posting to talk.bizarre until such time as you
>>cease to be an asshole and become at least one of: bizarre, creative,
>>or entertaining. You are welcome to dump your rotting ordure in rec.humor
>>or some similar group where your fellow mental defectives congregate.
>
>Make me.

*plonk*

--
This article was made from the finest quality words and sentances. Minor
imperfections in syntax, like the grain in fine leather, serve to enhance

Patricia O Tuama

Nov 12, 1989, 10:48:35 PM11/12/89
In article <71...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM> tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:
>excuse. I may have been bizarre at the time, but my writing "#"s wasn't.

tad, you have been many things, all of them "disgusting," but you have
never been bizarre. ^------ SXM bait

>>Your Friend in Jesus,
>Oh, I wouldn't have thought you were hispanic. Give him my best when you
>make your next buy, OK?

In fact, in this particular posting what you are is a racist pig.
Sal si puedes, pendejo.

Thomas A. Dowe

Nov 17, 1989, 2:13:52 AM11/17/89

Don Juan speaking in "The Fire From Within", by Carlos Castaneda:

"A petty tyrant is a tormentor...Someone who either holds
the power of life and death over warriors or simply annoys
them to distraction."

"The new seers, in accordance with their practice, saw fit
to head their classification with the primal source of ener-
gy, the one and only ruler of the universe, and they called
it simply the tyrant. The rest of the despots and author-
itarians were found to be, naturally, infinitely below the
category of tyrant. Compared to the source of everything,
the most fearsome, tyrannical men are buffoons; consequently,
they were classified as petty tyrants, pinches tiranos."

"[...]there are two subclasses of minor petty tyrants. The
first subclass consisted of the petty tyrants who persecute
and inflict misery but without actually causing anybody's
death. They were called little petty tyrants, pinches tir-
anitos. The second consisted of the petty tyrants who are
only exasperating and bothersome to no end. They were call-
ed small-fry petty tyrants, repinches tiranitos, or teensy-
teensy-weensy petty tyrants, pinches tiranitos chiquititos."
chiquititos."

Although I admire the classification, I believe that there is another
class of petty tyrants; even lower than those listed, above. A number
of the regular posters here have earned the title; specially Mz-O-ri.
They are - repinches bufonitos tiranitos, small-fry buffoonish petty
tyrants.

Considering the derivation of the word buffoon, is it any wonder that
they are often called toads?

Come mosca, cara

Tad
to...@pulsar.telcom.tek.com

Dave Hill

Nov 22, 1989, 1:58:15 PM11/22/89
In article <72...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:

> Considering the derivation of the word buffoon, is it any wonder that
> they are often called teds?

Too fucking right, T?d.

Say, I thought you were leaving again, never to return again, again.

Dave

Thomas A. Dowe

Nov 27, 1989, 2:40:08 AM11/27/89
In article <48...@ccicpg.UUCP> da...@ccicpg.UUCP ( Dave Hill) writes:
>In article <72...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:

>> Considering the derivation of the word buffoon, is it any wonder that
>> they are often called [teds]?

Another editor! You are a lier, Dave.

>Say, I thought you were leaving again, never to return again, again.

Another dunce! The trouble with you Dave is that you are as selectively
blind as your mentor(s). Try reading for yourself, idiot.

Tad
to...@pulsar.telcom.tek.com

Dave Hill

Nov 27, 1989, 7:51:58 PM11/27/89
In article <73...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:
> In article <48...@ccicpg.UUCP> da...@ccicpg.UUCP ( Dave Hill) writes:
> >In article <72...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:
>
> >> Considering the derivation of the word buffoon, is it any wonder that
> >> they are often called [teds]?
>
> Another editor! You are a lier, Dave.

You're babbling again, T?d.

Say T?d, is 'lier' on of those Spanish words you've been using of late?

> >Say, I thought you were leaving again, never to return again, again.
>
> Another dunce! The trouble with you Dave is that you are as selectively
> blind as your mentor(s). Try reading for yourself, idiot.

What the FUCK are you babbling about now, T?d?
You're the one that posted the good-bye notes.

Perhaps if you didn't lie so often, you'd remember what you wrote.

Dave

Dave Alexander

Nov 29, 1989, 7:57:52 AM11/29/89
In article <49...@ccicpg.UUCP> da...@ccicpg.UUCP ( Dave Hill) writes:
> In article <73...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>

tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:

>> You are a lier, Dave.

> Say T?d, is 'lier' on of those Spanish words you've been
> using of late?

I think that's what it must be.

It's looks a little like 'leer,' only fucked up.

A lot like T?d's reading ability.

-- Dave Alexander

--
"I'm afraid it's grim news, Sandy - the Vice-Consul
intends to ban the wearing of wimples after 7:15 PM."

Thomas A. Dowe

Nov 29, 1989, 10:52:39 AM11/29/89
In article <17...@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> da...@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Dave Alexander) writes:
>In article <49...@ccicpg.UUCP> da...@ccicpg.UUCP ( Dave Hill) writes:
>> In article <73...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>
> tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:

>>> You are a lier, Dave.

>> Say T?d, is 'lier' on of those Spanish words you've been
>> using of late?

>I think that's what it must be.

>It's looks a little like 'leer,' only fucked up.

>A lot like T?d's reading ability.

Once again, I must say how very, very proud I am of all Your minions;
specially evaD and his clone evaD. This jerk mustnt be allowed to
forgot for even three or two minutes that he is prone to spelling
and grammar errors (unlike your and your Archon.)

I have noticed, though, that this hasn't been the case, lately. Your
have been concentratin on the Followup-To(tm) flmae unt ist nicht
verstehen that I want every little mistake flamed, whenever every little
mistake ist bin macht -- comprende? (Avatar Jimmy, I know that they won't
so why do I ask?)

Anyway, get out there team toad and ribbit to him. If you do, I will
present you with a priceless prize. I have the vaseline in the top
drawer of my desk which will ease the presentation.

EvaD and evaD, see me in my office.

TaDaT
Your Minion's Archon

Dave Hill

Nov 30, 1989, 1:48:53 PM11/30/89
In article <73...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, tcm...@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Thomas A. Dowe) writes:

> Once again, I must say how very, very proud I am of all Your minions;
> specially evaD and his clone evaD. This jerk mustnt be allowed to
> forgot for even three or two minutes that he is prone to spelling
> and grammar errors (unlike your and your Archon.)
>
> I have noticed, though, that this hasn't been the case, lately. Your
> have been concentratin on the Followup-To(tm) flmae unt ist nicht
> verstehen that I want every little mistake flamed, whenever every little
> mistake ist bin macht -- comprende? (Avatar Jimmy, I know that they won't
> so why do I ask?)

Musnt we? I can just see T?d concentratin on that flmae.

It causes him to begin to SPEAK IN TONGUES. AGAIN.

It looks like German and a bit of Spanish. Anyone got any idea
what he's on about this time?

Maybe we should ease up on ole Mr. Multilingual here. It must be
real hard on T?d this time of year... you know, with all those kids
pointing at him and saying "Oh yeah, I want a Mister Potato Head
for Xmas too".

Dave

derrick....@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2015, 1:41:00 PM11/18/15