Kerry's support for Japanese war crimes.

Rich Payne

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98

Kerry Keane wrote:

> In article <slrn718gk8.n5...@savageoasis.fowkq>,
> welco...@savageoasis.fc.net (John Reinhagen) wrote:
> > Also sprach David C. Wright:
> >
> > > How many Japanese do you require to die to save the lives of Americans?
> > > If you could save ten Americans by nuking ten million Japanese, is
> > > that OK?
> >
> > Damned idiot. Do you know what a war IS?
>
> Pathetic slobbering ogre. Do you know what an A-bomb does?

The ones dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ended WW2, clearly you think that
this was a bad thing.

Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the Chinese?
Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans. Typical liberal
hate.

> > If you can make ALL of your opponents die without killing ONE of your guys,
> > that's a damn fine deal. You'd be a fool to turn it down.
> >
> > Tell me exactly how many Americans YOU would like to have seen die for every
> > Japanese death, you son of a bitch.
>
> By that logic, we should have just nuked them all.

This does not follow from the above. But don't let that stop you.

> I just love it when he makes plain that which I've
> suspected all along: he's an ill-mannered rustic
> with the most transparent pretensions to logic
> and eloquence.

And you are an anti-American liberal who supports the worst evils
by other countries (as long as they are not against women that is).

> Someone get a mop.

Clean up your own Messes Kerry.

Rich

Kerry Keane

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98
In article <paynerF0...@netcom.com>,
pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) wrote:

> Kerry Keane wrote:
> >

> > Pathetic slobbering ogre. Do you know what an A-bomb does?
>
> The ones dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ended WW2, clearly you think that
> this was a bad thing.

Hey, anything that works, right? I wish my mind was small
enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.

> Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the Chinese?
> Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans. Typical liberal
> hate.

Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
They are both children.

http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns1.html

http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns3.html

Lovely, isn't it? What did those children do to
deserve that?

Rich

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98
Kerry Keane wrote:

> In article <paynerF0...@netcom.com>,
> pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) wrote:
> >
> > Kerry Keane wrote:
>
> > > Pathetic slobbering ogre. Do you know what an A-bomb does?
> >
> > The ones dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ended WW2, clearly you think that
> > this was a bad thing.
>
> Hey, anything that works, right?

This was war Kerry, not a game of canasta.

> I wish my mind was small
> enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.

You want to kill off the million American men that would have dies just
on the landing and the tens of millions that would follow. You mind
is not small, it is hate-filled. Feminism has done wonders for you
Kerry.

> > Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the Chinese?
> > Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans. Typical liberal
> > hate.
>
> Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
> They are both children.
>
> http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns1.html
>
> http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns3.html
>
> Lovely, isn't it? What did those children do to
> deserve that?

What did the millions of American men you would so willingly and sacrifice
without the smallest twinge of regret do to deserve your utter contempt for
their lives?

But feminism has always been willing to sacrifice men, it's not as if you
see American males as human or anything.

And it is clear that you would sacrifice America to any country with
children, you hate American Kerry, and especially American men. They
died to defend you and you piss on their memory.

Put this in your microscopic brain Kerry, Japanese children were
at risk BE-FUCKING-CAUSE Japan started a war, and for no fuking other
reason. Your hate-filled brain blames America for defending itself.

You are not worth protecting, go to Japan, where they will treat you
worse than you treat American men.

Rich

Rich

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98
Kerry Keane wrote:

<>

> Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
> They are both children.

Kerry, are you under the impression that if the bombs had not been
dropped no children would have died?

You are either ignorant or stupid, or both. Look at what happened
in Europe you man-hating pig, house to house fighting, not notoriously
child friendly. I'd guess that far more children were saved by the
bomb than were killed.

But pea brained pigs like you are just looking to blame, and your
hate filled brain is unhappy that millions more American men, who
you *want* to see dead, were not killed.

You are beneath contempt Kerry.

When idiots like you make simple-minded single valued decisions,
lots and lots of people get hurt, but it's only the people you
have so I guess you have no problems.

Rich

Allan Cybulskie

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98

Kerry Keane <dym...@ripco.com> wrote in article
<6v3ig2$ilo$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> In article <paynerF0...@netcom.com>,
> pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) wrote:
> >
> > Kerry Keane wrote:
> > >

> > > Pathetic slobbering ogre. Do you know what an A-bomb does?
> >
> > The ones dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ended WW2, clearly you think
that
> > this was a bad thing.
>

> Hey, anything that works, right? I wish my mind was small

> enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.

Sort of like your simple logic that ignores all the deaths and possible
atrocities that would have occurred if the bombs had never been dropped and
the war had continued?

> > Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the
Chinese?
> > Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans. Typical
liberal
> > hate.
>

> Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
> They are both children.

Nothing in what Rich said above claims that he ADMIRES the handiwork.

> http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns1.html
>
> http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns3.html
>
> Lovely, isn't it? What did those children do to
> deserve that?

And none of this is a response to the fact that the Japanese were commiting
atrocities as well, unless none of them were on civilians as well.

I don't think the A-bombs had a great effect, but it is far too simplistic
to claim that dropping them was a bad decision, as opposed to dragging the
war on for a far longer time.

--
Allan Cybulskie

" 'Do you suffer from long-term memory loss?'
'I don't remember' "
- From "Amnesia" by Chumbawamba

cat...@c3net.net

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98
In article <36158A50...@earthlink.net>,
Rich <pay...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Kerry Keane wrote:
> >
> > In article <paynerF0...@netcom.com>,
> > pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) wrote:

> > > The ones dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ended WW2, clearly you think
that
> > > this was a bad thing.
> >
> > Hey, anything that works, right?
>
> This was war Kerry, not a game of canasta.
>
> > I wish my mind was small
> > enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.
>
> You want to kill off the million American men that would have dies just
> on the landing and the tens of millions that would follow. You mind
> is not small, it is hate-filled. Feminism has done wonders for you
> Kerry.
>
> > > Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the
Chinese?
> > > Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans. Typical liberal
> > > hate.
> >
> > Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
> > They are both children.
> >
> > http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns1.html
> >
> > http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns3.html
> >
> > Lovely, isn't it? What did those children do to
> > deserve that?
>
> What did the millions of American men you would so willingly and sacrifice
> without the smallest twinge of regret do to deserve your utter contempt for
> their lives?
>
> But feminism has always been willing to sacrifice men, it's not as if you
> see American males as human or anything.
>
> And it is clear that you would sacrifice America to any country with
> children, you hate American Kerry, and especially American men. They
> died to defend you and you piss on their memory.
>
> Put this in your microscopic brain Kerry, Japanese children were
> at risk BE-FUCKING-CAUSE Japan started a war, and for no fuking other
> reason. Your hate-filled brain blames America for defending itself.
>
> You are not worth protecting, go to Japan, where they will treat you
> worse than you treat American men.
>
> Rich

> > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Rich, you seem to assume that a "landing" and a "surrender" were necessary. I
mention "containment" and "blockade" to illustrate my point. Furthermore, the
forced humiliation of Germany after World War 1 was the fuel that propelled
Hitler. Nuclear weapons may be the cheapest choice in the short run, but if
you are a manufacturer of durable goods, for example, using the cheapest
materials or labor can easily put you out of business from product liability
lawsuits. A- bombs are flat-out weapons of mass destruction (they do not
discriminate) and the people that deal with them as such are not the dumbest
ones here. I suggest the book _The Decision To Use The Atomic Bomb (and the
architecture of an American myth)_, which I haven't had time to read yet, as
a way of differentiating between alleging feminist hand-wringing and serious,
if not perfect, thinking.

Rich

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98
cat...@c3net.net wrote:

> Rich, you seem to assume that a "landing" and a "surrender" were necessary.

Why do you say this? It is a simple fact that sans the bomb, there would have
been a landing and millions of American men (Kerry would see em all die, she
has total contempt for them and their lives mean nothing to her) on the landing
alone, and millions more as the occupation happened.

> I mention "containment" and "blockade" to illustrate my point.

These work only with non-combatants. In Japan's case this would have been
a long sea-battle, as they would not honor the blockade (do I really have
to tell you this?)

> Furthermore, the
> forced humiliation of Germany after World War 1 was the fuel that propelled
> Hitler. Nuclear weapons may be the cheapest choice in the short run, but if
> you are a manufacturer of durable goods, for example, using the cheapest
> materials or labor can easily put you out of business from product liability
> lawsuits.

We are talking about war, not product liability.

> A- bombs are flat-out weapons of mass destruction (they do not
> discriminate)

And HE bombs do? No weapons of war discriminate, this is a pointless point.

> and the people that deal with them as such are not the dumbest
> ones here. I suggest the book _The Decision To Use The Atomic Bomb (and the
> architecture of an American myth)_, which I haven't had time to read yet,

You are recommending books you have not read? And it sounds like propaganda.

> as
> a way of differentiating between alleging feminist hand-wringing and serious,
> if not perfect, thinking.

All feminist thinking is single-valued and simple, it is the thinking of a
5-year old, linear and allowing for the complexities of realities not at all.

Kerry has no idea what she is talking about (big shock) and she will hold fast
to her hate and propaganda no matter what.

John Reinhagen

Oct 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/4/98
Also sprach Rich:

>This was war Kerry, not a game of canasta.

Well, to Kerry, it probably IS a game. After all, the invasion which she
would no doubt have preferred would have mainly put men at risk; the A-bomb is
sexually egalitarian. She is likely getting skittish about her status as a
member of a privileged and protected class.

Note the "probably" and "likely" -- Kerry is in my killfile and will remain
killed until I find it amusing to reanimate her deservedly dead ass. Still,
her whining in this case is consistent with her general attitude as noted
above, and I'm inclined to let my analysis stand.

Your sentence quoted above sums it all up perfectly, Rich.

JCR
--
Eliminate all psychics now!
Know a psychic? Let the Omega Project know about it!

John Reinhagen

Oct 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/4/98
Also sprach cat...@c3net.net:

>Rich, you seem to assume that a "landing" and a "surrender" were necessary. I

>mention "containment" and "blockade" to illustrate my point.

It is easy to sit back in one's armchair and propose such things, but
difficult to demonstrate that they were likely to win the war.

>Furthermore, the
>forced humiliation of Germany after World War 1 was the fuel that propelled
>Hitler.

This is not pertinent to the question of how we should have ended the war
with Japan. Again, it's easy for some 1998 couch potato to whine that the
whole mess was morally rotten with plenty of blame to go around, but
difficult to solve the problem, quite real and pressing in 1945, of bringing
the war to a successful end.

>Nuclear weapons may be the cheapest choice in the short run, but if
>you are a manufacturer of durable goods, for example, using the cheapest
>materials or labor can easily put you out of business from product liability
>lawsuits.

Then what are you bitching about? Both bombs worked. They didn't malfunction!

>A- bombs are flat-out weapons of mass destruction (they do not
>discriminate)

Few bombs do, and none available in 1945. Your fastidiousness is
unremarkable in a person who wasn't at risk at the time, but completely
inappropriate when analyzing the decision made by the people of that time.

>and the people that deal with them as such are not the dumbest
>ones here.

Nothing Rich said suggested that A-bombs weren't weapons of mass
destruction. You are attacking a straw man with excessive vigor, probably
to cover up your lack of a convincing argument.

>I suggest the book _The Decision To Use The Atomic Bomb (and the

>architecture of an American myth)_, which I haven't had time to read yet, as

>a way of differentiating between alleging feminist hand-wringing and serious,
>if not perfect, thinking.

How can you know if the book is anything but a crock, given that you haven't
bothered to read it? Anyway, the last thing this issue needs is more
armchair generals. J.K. Galbraith set the tone with his Strategic Bombing
Survey, in which he strung together an isolated set of facts which might
have suggested that Japan was ready to surrender. His egregious
intellectual dishonesty in failing to note other facts which might have
suggested the opposite has been an example to many others who condemn the
decision to use the A-bomb.

You need to read Paul Fussell's essay "Thank God For The Atom Bomb." I have
read it myself and so am not recommending it to you out of blind obstinacy;
Paul Fussell was one of the luckless many who were slated to invade Japan
in August 1945 and is therefore sensitive to the risk he and many others
faced.

cat...@c3net.net

Oct 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/5/98
In article <slrn71dh4p.q0...@savageoasis.fowkq>,

You have confused me with a dupe. I am fully aware the hindsight is 20/20 and
that the men (Harry Truman, etc.) that made the decision to drop the atomic
bomb in Japan were mere mortals (an aside, Nelson Mandela's first wife says
that he is just another man who abandoned her) who probably did what appeared
to be best at the time. My comments were meant to provoke thinking, not do
all the thinking for you. You conveniently ignore the fact that Richard
Nixon, as Vice President, recommended atomic weapons at Dien Bein Phu in Viet
Nam in the 1950's, and further that the use of tactical nuclear weapons were
seriously considered for use during Nixon's presidency, again in Viet Nam (I
have seen no information about LBJ on this). You also conveniently ignore the
Cuban missile crisis. By sticking with "strict constructionist" thinking, you
have failed to examine history for what may be learned about how to deal with
Saddam Hussien, who stands accused of hiding weapons of mass destruction. Now
that the shoe is on the other foot, do we just say that might makes right and
totally humiliate the man and let it go at that? My mention of a book I
haven't read yet (and I have in my possession at least 200 of them) was meant
to counter ridiculous incompetence in palming off all opposition to nuclear
weapons as man-hating. Sheesh. I did check out part of the book before I
bought it, which is why I generally prefer Border's to Amazon.com. The
Catholic Church is on record as opposing nuclear weapons and the last time I
checked, there are no Catholic priests, bishops, or cardinals being accused
of man-hating (or feminism). I am not Catholic nor will I ever be, but again,
on nuclear weapons, they are not the dumbest ones here. On women's issues
(this is alt.feminism), the Catholic Church IS the dumbest one here.

Bill Hunter for all practical intents and purposes, high priest of the black
she-buddha

Kerry Keane

Oct 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/5/98
In article <01bdee6c$022e2860$0102...@test.carleton.ca>,

"Allan Cybulskie" <acyb...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:

> Kerry Keane <dym...@ripco.com> wrote in article

> > Hey, anything that works, right? I wish my mind was small

> > enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.
>

> Sort of like your simple logic that ignores all the deaths and possible
> atrocities that would have occurred if the bombs had never been dropped and
> the war had continued?

Is this the best you can do, Allan -- respond with
a trite "so's your mama"?

What's disturbing about the a-bomb apologists is that
they would apparently accept the use of any type of
weaponry, regardless of the implications and the
relative devastation wrought. My ethics are far more
complex than you masculists have portrayed them.

> > > Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the
> Chinese?
> > > Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans. Typical
> liberal
> > > hate.
> >

> > Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
> > They are both children.
>

> Nothing in what Rich said above claims that he ADMIRES the handiwork.

To look at that and not be troubled in the conscience
is evidence of a callousness worthy of fascists and
thugs. That it's a typically American macho pro-militaristic
and pro-imperialistic attitude is only further indication
of the sickness in our culture. We are a nation of thugs
and boors.

> > http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns1.html
> >
> > http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns3.html
> >
> > Lovely, isn't it? What did those children do to
> > deserve that?
>

> And none of this is a response to the fact that the Japanese were commiting
> atrocities as well, unless none of them were on civilians as well.

That is *not* a justification for nuking civilians.

> I don't think the A-bombs had a great effect, but it is far too simplistic
> to claim that dropping them was a bad decision, as opposed to dragging the
> war on for a far longer time.

From what I've read, that would not have happened.
You "don't think they had great effect", and yet
you think *I'm* simplistic. If there's a rat's
chance in hell of their not having any effect, you
flat out don't use them. Big fucking DUH.

dyma...@my-dejanews.com

Oct 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/5/98
In article <slrn71dht6.q0...@savageoasis.fowkq>,

welco...@savageoasis.fc.net (John Reinhagen) wrote:
> Also sprach Rich:
>
> >This was war Kerry, not a game of canasta.
>
> Well, to Kerry, it probably IS a game. After all, the invasion which she
> would no doubt have preferred would have mainly put men at risk; the A-bomb is
> sexually egalitarian. She is likely getting skittish about her status as a
> member of a privileged and protected class.

Oh, bullshit. More irrationality from the frothing savage.

And as far as "protected", don't make me fucking laugh.
No one has "protected" me from anything.

You continually blame women for their exclusion from combat.
One shudders to think how you might cope with your crippling
hostility IRL.

> Note the "probably" and "likely" -- Kerry is in my killfile and will remain
> killed until I find it amusing to reanimate her deservedly dead ass. Still,
> her whining in this case is consistent with her general attitude as noted
> above, and I'm inclined to let my analysis stand.

What a caricature -- if he didn't want to come across as
a ridiculously cartoonish macho rustic jackass, he wouldn't
use the word "whining" to dismiss every opinion that doesn't
coincide with his own.

"whining" = women and effeminate men.

How embarrassingly trite.

How puerile that he puts me in his killfile and yet
feels the need to reply to me indirectly.

> Your sentence quoted above sums it all up perfectly, Rich.

It says a hell of a lot about Reinhagen's low standards
that he's willing to suck up to someone who can't
even spell "exult" correctly, even when I'm the one
who *introduced* the word into the title of the thread.

Rich Payne

Oct 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/5/98
Kerry Keane (dym...@ripco.com) wrote:
: In article <01bdee6c$022e2860$0102...@test.carleton.ca>,

: "Allan Cybulskie" <acyb...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:
: >
: >
: > Kerry Keane <dym...@ripco.com> wrote in article

: > > Hey, anything that works, right? I wish my mind was small
: > > enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.
: >
: > Sort of like your simple logic that ignores all the deaths and possible
: > atrocities that would have occurred if the bombs had never been dropped and
: > the war had continued?

: Is this the best you can do, Allan -- respond with
: a trite "so's your mama"?

Clearly you don't *care* about the millions of deaths that would
have happened in the landing (under preperation when the bombs
were dropped). After all, they are just American men, and you
*want* them all dead anyway.

: What's disturbing about the a-bomb apologists is that

Dropping the bomb(s) was the right thing to do at the time,
no one here is apologizing for shit, especiually to simple-minded
bigots like you who know shit of what they speak.

: they would apparently accept the use of any type of

: weaponry, regardless of the implications and the
: relative devastation wrought.

And that's just it, you are not making a comparision to any
damn thing. You want a comparison, look to Europe, where all
the cities were basically nothing but loose piles of bombed
out bricks and the death tole was far far higher than in
Japan. You are the one who gives a fuck about the devestation
of conventional warfare, and the vast human price paid.

: My ethics are far more

: complex than you masculists have portrayed them.

You have no ethics Kerry, you are a simple minded fool who
would trade the lives of millions of American men to save
a few children of the enemy.

Every thing so so simple for ignorant bigots like you Kerry.

Even now you have made not the slightest effort to see what
the alternative to the bomb was. And then you act like you
are making a moral choice, you have no morals and my life
and that of the millions of American men who you would happly
have put to death mean nothing to you at all.

You are like the feminists who see only the 5 female deaths in
Vietnam as significant.

: > > > Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the

: > > > Chinese? Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans.
: > > > Typical liberal hate.
: > >
: > >
: > > Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
: > > They are both children.
: >
: > Nothing in what Rich said above claims that he ADMIRES the handiwork.

: To look at that and not be troubled in the conscience

What would you know of having a conscious Kerry?

: is evidence of a callousness worthy of fascists and thugs.

Only a simple-minded idiot like you would seek the road that
would have resulted in tens of millions of military and civilian
deaths easily and call others callous.

If ignorance and callous disregard for life were money Kerry,
you would be a millionaire easy.

: That it's a typically American macho pro-militaristic

: and pro-imperialistic attitude is only further indication
: of the sickness in our culture. We are a nation of thugs
: and boors.

You are a thug and a bore, that's for sure, but you gotta
stop projecting your callous disregard for life onto others.

: > And none of this is a response to the fact that the Japanese were commiting

: > atrocities as well, unless none of them were on civilians as well.

: That is *not* a justification for nuking civilians.

No one is justtifying anything to you, and no one has to.

: > I don't think the A-bombs had a great effect, but it is far too simplistic

: > to claim that dropping them was a bad decision, as opposed to dragging the
: > war on for a far longer time.

: From what I've read, that would not have happened.

You are an idiot with an allergy to the truth. You are an anti-American
who will literally believe *any* anti-American propaganda. But then,
feminism has already taught you to hate American men.

: You "don't think they had great effect", and yet

: you think *I'm* simplistic.

No, you are a simple minded fool with no respect for human life,
at least male human life.

And you are too cowardly to respond to my posts.

: If there's a rat's chance in hell of their not having any effect, you

: flat out don't use them. Big fucking DUH.

Ending the war in the Pacific *was* a big effect fool.

Rich

: http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

John Reinhagen

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
Also sprach cat...@c3net.net:

>You have confused me with a dupe.

I don't feel at all confused on that subject.

>I am fully aware the hindsight is 20/20 and
>that the men (Harry Truman, etc.) that made the decision to drop the atomic
>bomb in Japan were mere mortals (an aside, Nelson Mandela's first wife says
>that he is just another man who abandoned her) who probably did what appeared
>to be best at the time.

How odd, then, that you insist upon mentioning alternatives to their
decisions in a vague sort of way, without displaying any understanding of
how they came to their decision. Sounds like a lot of bullshit armchair
quarterbacking to me.

>My comments were meant to provoke thinking, not do
>all the thinking for you.

This is the worst excuse I have ever seen for a poorly-written,
shoddily-reasoned post like yours. The only thing your post could
reasonably have provoked is a rebuke.

>You conveniently ignore the fact that Richard
>Nixon, as Vice President, recommended atomic weapons at Dien Bein Phu in Viet
>Nam in the 1950's,

YOU conveniently ignore the fact that this is not germane to the issue of
why we used the A-bomb in WWII, nor did you bother to bring up this point
before, nor have you explained its relevance.

Since the remainder of your claptrap is no more relevant than your point
above was, I'm snipping it. In fact, you're about to find out how it feels
to hit a killfile at 90 mph.

*plonk*

Sadly, I will never know from your own lips how it felt, since (as I said)
you're killfiled, trollboy.

Allan Cybulskie

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
As we go through this post, I'm going to highlight the complete biased
personal assumptions made about me. My responses to them will be numbered.
This is a publioc service <grin>.

Kerry Keane <dym...@ripco.com> wrote in article

<6valmq$m0q$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> In article <01bdee6c$022e2860$0102...@test.carleton.ca>,
> "Allan Cybulskie" <acyb...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:
> >

> > Kerry Keane <dym...@ripco.com> wrote in article
>
> > > Hey, anything that works, right? I wish my mind was small
> > > enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.
> >
> > Sort of like your simple logic that ignores all the deaths and possible
> > atrocities that would have occurred if the bombs had never been dropped
and
> > the war had continued?
>
> Is this the best you can do, Allan -- respond with
> a trite "so's your mama"?

Instead of using this trite response, wouldn't it have been better for you
to have actually dealt with the logic I introduced here?

> What's disturbing about the a-bomb apologists

1) I'm not an a-bomb apologist.

> is that

> they would apparently accept the use of any type of
> weaponry, regardless of the implications and the

> relative devastation wrought. My ethics are far more

> complex than you masculists have portrayed them.

2) I'm not a masculist (I'm an egalitarian).

To deal with the point, though, I personally think that there may be cases
where any weapon may NEED to be used. The more powerful the weapon, the
greater the need must be before it is used. Moreover, my point was that
such logic is no more or less simple than the logic of "We should NEVER use
weapon X".

> > Chinese?
> > liberal
> > >

> > > Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
> > > They are both children.
> >
> > Nothing in what Rich said above claims that he ADMIRES the handiwork.
>
> To look at that and not be troubled in the conscience

> is evidence of a callousness worthy of fascists and

> thugs. That it's a typically American macho pro-militaristic

> and pro-imperialistic attitude is only further indication
> of the sickness in our culture. We are a nation of thugs
> and boors.

3) I'm not American, I'm Canadian.

To look at it and be bothered by it but NOT to the extent that you do not
think it was necessary to do so is not callousness. It may be true that it
was completely necessary, or it may be false, but it is not callous to feel
that it is was necessary to do that to end the war.

> > > http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns1.html
> > >
> > > http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns3.html
> > >
> > > Lovely, isn't it? What did those children do to
> > > deserve that?
> >

> > And none of this is a response to the fact that the Japanese were
commiting
> > atrocities as well, unless none of them were on civilians as well.
>
> That is *not* a justification for nuking civilians.

Your point was that the A-bomb was bad because it killed civilians, yet if
the war had continued civilians would have died at the hands of the
Japanese (probably in very nasty ways) and that more civilians would have
died in a land invasion.

If civilians were gettiing hurt either way, your point doesn't really hold
except in an ideal theoretical sense.

> > I don't think the A-bombs had a great effect, but it is far too
simplistic
> > to claim that dropping them was a bad decision, as opposed to dragging
the
> > war on for a far longer time.
>
> From what I've read, that would not have happened.

> You "don't think they had great effect", and yet

> you think *I'm* simplistic. If there's a rat's

> chance in hell of their not having any effect, you
> flat out don't use them. Big fucking DUH.

I will admit that perhaps this wasn't the best phrasing (I meant that
dropping an A-bomb does cause a lot of bad things like death and radiation
poisoning), but you probably should have realized that from the next
statement that claimed it ended the war.

Kerry Keane

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
In article <01bdf118$4bf812e0$0102...@test.carleton.ca>,

"Allan Cybulskie" <acyb...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:
> As we go through this post, I'm going to highlight the complete biased
> personal assumptions made about me. My responses to them will be numbered.
> This is a publioc service <grin>.

Allan -- these assumptions were not about *you*.
For one thing, I'm well aware that you are Canadian.

They were about the other people I disagreed with.

Rich

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
Kerry Keane wrote:

> In article <01bdf118$4bf812e0$0102...@test.carleton.ca>,
> "Allan Cybulskie" <acyb...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:
> > As we go through this post, I'm going to highlight the complete biased
> > personal assumptions made about me. My responses to them will be numbered.
> > This is a publioc service <grin>.
>
> Allan -- these assumptions were not about *you*.
> For one thing, I'm well aware that you are Canadian.

So you don't wish him dead as you wish American men?

> They were about the other people I disagreed with.

The people you were to cowardly to respond to you mean?

You simplistic single-valued logic would be out of place in
a 10-year old, but feminism does kill neurons, except those
involved in hate, which get lots and lots of use.

Rich

Kerry Keane

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98
In article <paynerF0...@netcom.com>,
pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) wrote:
> Kerry Keane (dym...@ripco.com) wrote:
[a bunch of traitorous Commie propaganda, which has been
mercifully excised to spare your feelings]

> You are an idiot with an allergy to the truth. You are an anti-American
> who will literally believe *any* anti-American propaganda. But then,
> feminism has already taught you to hate American men.

You're almost right, there, pardner.

I *am* anti-American.

I'm sick of the way Americans believe the "strong"
should devour the "weak", all the while scarfing down
the latest remedies for their exponentially expanding
laundry list of neuroses, "disorders", "dysfunctions"
and behavioral problems.

Pretty soon, the DSM-IV and the White Pages will be
one and the same text.

There are about five sane people in this
country, it seems. And no, I'm not one of
them. I fear that I am turning into another
street-corner Jeremiah. But to paraphrase a
comedienne I once heard, "you may not like what
I say, but I have a great body."

Allan Cybulskie

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98

Kerry Keane <dym...@ripco.com> wrote in article

<6vdeka$v07$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> In article <01bdf118$4bf812e0$0102...@test.carleton.ca>,
> "Allan Cybulskie" <acyb...@chat.carleton.ca> wrote:
> > As we go through this post, I'm going to highlight the complete biased
> > personal assumptions made about me. My responses to them will be
numbered.
> > This is a publioc service <grin>.
>

> Allan -- these assumptions were not about *you*.
> For one thing, I'm well aware that you are Canadian.
>

> They were about the other people I disagreed with.

Forgive me for interpreting "you maculists" as including me when you were
responding to one of my posts.

Rich

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98
Kerry Keane wrote:

> In article <paynerF0...@netcom.com>,
> pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) wrote:
> > Kerry Keane (dym...@ripco.com) wrote:
> [a bunch of traitorous Commie propaganda, which has been
> mercifully excised to spare your feelings]

You are the traitorous commie Kerry.

> > You are an idiot with an allergy to the truth. You are an anti-American
> > who will literally believe *any* anti-American propaganda. But then,
> > feminism has already taught you to hate American men.
>
> You're almost right, there, pardner.
>
> I *am* anti-American.

Thank you, most feminists deny their hate.

> I'm sick of the way Americans believe the "strong"
> should devour the "weak",

Excuse me? How many countries has America conquered you
idiot? You have us confused with Russia and China. Remember
Afghanistan? Remember Tibet? Remember Japan, who tried to
conquer China, you love them and hate American men.

How many American men's lives would you trade for the
life of one enemy child? My guess is all of em. So much
for the lie that feminists love their sons.

You commie liars are as stupid as you are disgusting.

> all the while scarfing down
> the latest remedies for their exponentially expanding
> laundry list of neuroses, "disorders", "dysfunctions"
> and behavioral problems.

For which you are the poster girl.

> Pretty soon, the DSM-IV and the White Pages will be
> one and the same text.

What is your point Kerry?

> There are about five sane people in this
> country, it seems. And no, I'm not one of
> them. I fear that I am turning into another
> street-corner Jeremiah. But to paraphrase a
> comedienne I once heard, "you may not like what
> I say, but I have a great body."

If a man said it he would be blamed for "objectifying
women", but this has always been just women projecting.

Rich

Message has been deleted

Rich Payne

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98
Kerry Keane (dym...@ripco.com) wrote:

: On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, Rich wrote:

: > Kerry Keane wrote:
: > >
: > > In article <paynerF0...@netcom.com>,
: > > pay...@netcom.com (Rich Payne) wrote:
: > > > Kerry Keane (dym...@ripco.com) wrote:
: > > [a bunch of traitorous Commie propaganda, which has been
: > > mercifully excised to spare your feelings]
: >
: > You are the traitorous commie Kerry.

: Yes, and the traitorous commie propaganda
: to which I referred was none other than mine
: own.

Nonsense, the anti-bomb propaganda is old stuff,
and your claim to have invented it is cowshit.

: > > You're almost right, there, pardner.

: > >
: > > I *am* anti-American.
: >
: > Thank you, most feminists deny their hate.

: Actually, I should have said, "anti-United States".
: I love the rest of America -- North and South.
: I can't comment on Amerigo Vespucci -- never met
: the man.

So why not move there?

: > > I'm sick of the way Americans believe the "strong"

: > > should devour the "weak",
: >
: > Excuse me? How many countries has America conquered you
: > idiot?

: Damn near every last one of them, if you take
: Taco Bell and Dunkin Donuts into consideration.

And she goes off the deep end. American has not conquered
any other country, your hate-filled little brain is
hopelessly confused. Not that this is not clear from
your other posts.

: > You have us confused with Russia and China. Remember

: > Afghanistan? Remember Tibet? Remember Japan, who tried to
: > conquer China, you love them and hate American men.

: No, I do not discriminate against men.
: I despise Unitedstatesian culture. Please,
: someone open up the border and let all the
: Mexicans in...

Most of em are here already.

Thanks for showing *why* feminism is so pro-immigration,
they want to destroy American culture.

: > How many American men's lives would you trade for the

: > life of one enemy child? My guess is all of em.

: It depends upon how cute and stylish they are.
: If they're Japanese kids, you bet I'd trade.

There was never any doubt Kerry, your hate for
American men and your open contempt for their lives
has been the cornerstone of your anti-bomb posts.

And *because* of that, I hold you in equal contempt.

: In a minute. They dress a lot better than we
: do, and I'd bet their rooms would be really tidy.

And I'm sure that to you this is worth more than
the lives of 125 million American men. You are a feminist
through and through Kerry.

: > You commie liars are as stupid as you are disgusting.

: I get such a thrill being called a "commie".
: It gives me a tingle of eighties nostalgia.

It was your idea Kerry.

: > > all the while scarfing down

: > > the latest remedies for their exponentially expanding
: > > laundry list of neuroses, "disorders", "dysfunctions"
: > > and behavioral problems.
: >
: > For which you are the poster girl.

: Please. I prefer the term "neurotic cheesecake".

Hateful genocidal bitch is more accurate.

Rich

: --
: whose behavior could be odder | Kerry L. Keane
: than that of a stubborn man | http://www.ripco.com/~dymaxia
: who himself breathes on the mirror |
: and then laments it is not clear? | -- Sor Juana, Satira filosofica

User

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
to Kerry Keane

Kerry "Logically-Challenged" Keane frothed:

  <pay...@netcom.com> Rich Payne (Right on man) wrote:

> Kerry Keane wrote:
> >

> > Pathetic slobbering ogre.  Do you know what an A-bomb does?
>
> The ones dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ended WW2, clearly you think that
> this was a bad thing.

Hey, anything that works, right?  I wish my mind was small

enough to be satisfied by such simple logic.

Your wish is my command...Oh wait your mind already *IS* that small. BWAHAHAHHA..
Kerry, you are *SO* fucking stupid. Do you know *anything* about WWII or Millitary History at all? Your just using the typical feminist tactic of disregarding such horrifying patriachal pranks such as logic or reaon. Do you know what kind of Atrociities the Japanese commited in China? I suggest you read up, ignorant bigot. Oh wahhh how terrible an A-Bomb was dropped on the most barbaric and brutal country possibly in the history of war. Japanese soldiers IN Nanking, China MURDERED pregnant women and laughed as they watched the fetuses die. Not to mention the thouands of rapes and murderss, medical experiemtns on men women and children. And you have the brute stupidity to QUESTION defeating Japan? Go fuck yourself.

> Do you know what the Japanese did? Not only to Americans, but to the Chinese?
> Clearly you support the worst barbarism by non Americans. Typical liberal
> hate.

Here are two examples of the handiwork you so admire.
They are both children.

http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns1.html

http://www.csi.ad.jp/ABOMB/RETAIN/burns3.html

Lovely, isn't it?  What did those children do to
deserve that?

>Kerry Keane - "I'm a hate filled bigot of a feminist dyke. I have no respect for life and enjoy seeing men being murdered. I am extremely hypocritical and have no concept of logic or reasoning in my linear brain.

Not that you give a shit about children you misleading femninazi bitch. The largest amount of child abuse is *DIRECTLY* caused by feminism. No fathers = child abuse. Women abuse children TOO, and its no surprise after seeing some of the things you write. Anyone who would give you or any like minded person custody of a child should be committed. The large majority of abused children come from Single mother or Lesbian homes.

Just cut the superficial crap. As though you give a shit about children except to help you achieve your own ends you selfish fool.

w4tch m3 0wn j00 fux0r1ng f3m1ni5t h0!

since you love links so much, heres a few for you:
 http://www1.cnd.org/njmassacre/njm-tran/

Nanjing massacre info from china <--must read if dicussing about Japanese War Crimes....made me feel sick to read about such crimes commited against humanity...the murdering of pregnant women got me espically (must be because im such a patriachal chauvinist male eh)

 http://www.centurychina.com/wiihist/

More Jap war crime info

 http://zero.tolerance.org/guest/Pages/July.29.1995.3.39.48

""