Animorph fans = preverts?

Nomad

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say it).
Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert, and he
concedes that I'm a rare exception. He points out all the hyntia (sp?) furry
sites as evidence.

So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take as given
that most of us are animorph fans.

--
Nomad
a.k.a. rabBit

If Pro is the opposite of Con, is Congress the opposite of Progress?

If you hesitate at the moment of truth, you will not shoot and you will
become a DEAD marine and then you will be in a world of @%&!, because
marines are not allowed to die without permission!

Cameron Kerlin

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Nomad wrote:

> I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
> prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say it).
> Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert, and he
> concedes that I'm a rare exception.

> He points out all the hyntia (sp?)

Hentai?

> furry sites as evidence.

Well, you can't really count that as 'evidence', because there's
porn/hentai for just about anything.

> So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take as given
> that most of us are animorph fans.

Animorph fans!? What the fuck? This is a newsgroup for Sonic the
Hedgehog, not some damn retarded Animorph crap.

[Cameron A. Kerlin | Dark Manga Art and Web Design]
-Over 1,300 posts to alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog
-Official AFSH Defender of SegaSonic
-E-mail: webm...@darkmanga.cjb.net
-Web address: http://www.darkmanga.cjb.net
-AIM/AOL: Dark Manga
-Sonic Code: StHJJ1 Sega+++ WkS--- Ads--- Arc---
Flt--- Son+++ tFF--- Tal+++ Knu++
P+++ Dfhw $+++ A16 GM CoOH

"I got news for you, buddy. You're leading two
things: Jack and Shit. And Jack just left town."
--Ash (Army of Darkness)

"Neil, is it really necessary to nail the plates
to the table? What happens when we want to play
Monopoly? Go directly to plate? Do not pass
plate nailed to the table by a stupid hippie!?"
--Vyvyan (The Young Ones)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange eons even death may die."
--from 'Call of the Cthulhu' (H.P Lovecraft)

Raz Masters

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Nomad spurted:

> I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
> prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say it).

You pronounce it prevert? Um. Right. Anyway.

You probably meant to say "anthropomorphs." Animorphs are humans who can turn
into animals in a recently created children's/young teen's book series.

Sure, a good lot of furry fans are perverts, and you'll find them crawling all
over MU*s. Then again, a lot of them aren't. This applies to anything; whole
cultures, humanity in general, and everything contained therin. So, sure,
there are perverts. A lot of people believe all furry fans are perverts, but
I forgot the exact reason as to why. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

- raz masters -
- razor(at)vampirehunter.com - razjm(at)juno.com -
- The Official Pimp of #Mobius. You wish you could touch me.

StHJJ1 Sega+++ Arc+/- WkS++++ tFF++++ Son+++" Sal+++
Knu++++ Amy0 McS++ tWP++ JlS++ Drk+ P++ Dfhwo $++++
Cpc,ps,jg,jp E06 Ee17 Eee27 GF

James Coyote Calhoun

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Good evening. Our top story tonight: The moon has just exploded. More
on that later on... now here's Nomad with "The Wacky, Wacky World of
alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog!"

>I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
>prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say

>it). Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert,

>and he concedes that I'm a rare exception. He points out all the

>hyntia (sp?) furry sites as evidence.

Hentai, actually.

And while it is a sad fact that a whole mess of people use furry fandom as an
excuse to justify their wierd fetishes, there are also lot of people in the
fandom who are quite well-adjusted, contribute decent artwork, yerf.com
probably being one of the best examples of such a group of people.

And I think your friend needs to re-evaluate his position too... by his
(quite narrow-minded) definition, anyone who enjoys reading Garfield strips
or watching Bugs Bunny cartoons is also a pervert. After all, those have
talking animals in them, so clearly their fans must be depraved sleazebags to
him.

> So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take
> as given that most of us are animorph fans.

The term is anthropomorphic. "Animorphs" is a cheap kiddie show/novel series
which very few people like, AFAIK.

--
. ' _. ( .| James "Coyote" Calhoun {coy...@cunning.co.uk}
.,/`. )''. ,/| .:| http://coyote.50megs.com |:.

Nomad

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

Anthromorphs, yeah. Silly me. See what happens when you get in a hurry?

--
Nomad
a.k.a. rabBit

Raz Masters <razjm...@aol.common.ape> wrote in message
> Nomad spurted:

> > I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
> > prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say
it).

Nomad

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

Settle down, man. *slap slap*

--
Nomad
a.k.a. rabBit

Cameron Kerlin <webm...@darkmanga.cjb.net> wrote in message

> Nomad wrote:
> >
> > I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
> > prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say
it).

> > Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert, and he
> > concedes that I'm a rare exception.
>
> > He points out all the hyntia (sp?)
>

> Hentai?
>
> > furry sites as evidence.
>
> Well, you can't really count that as 'evidence', because there's
> porn/hentai for just about anything.
>

> > So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take as
given
> > that most of us are animorph fans.

Nomad

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

Yea, Anthromophs was the term I was looking for. Don't hold it against
me. :-p

I enjoy the non-porn artwork at places such as furnation and so on, and
I wish I had as much talent as some of the artists have in their little
finger. I don't, my gift is in computer and chip architecture, but that
doesn't mean I can't admire the visual worlds other people create. Furry
art, by its very nature, is a celebration of the diversity of life and soul.
I've seen some downright moving pieces, and I've seen some rather disgusting
portrayals of sexual perversion. You can sexually pervert anything, however,
and I do not understand my friends condemnation of the whole genre over a
few choice examples.

--
Nomad
a.k.a. rabBit

James "Coyote" Calhoun <coy...@cunning.co.uk> wrote in message

> Good evening. Our top story tonight: The moon has just exploded. More
> on that later on... now here's Nomad with "The Wacky, Wacky World of
> alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog!"
>

> >I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
> >prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say
> >it). Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert,
> >and he concedes that I'm a rare exception. He points out all the

> >hyntia (sp?) furry sites as evidence.
>
> Hentai, actually.
>
> And while it is a sad fact that a whole mess of people use furry fandom as
an
> excuse to justify their wierd fetishes, there are also lot of people in
the
> fandom who are quite well-adjusted, contribute decent artwork, yerf.com
> probably being one of the best examples of such a group of people.
>
> And I think your friend needs to re-evaluate his position too... by his
> (quite narrow-minded) definition, anyone who enjoys reading Garfield
strips
> or watching Bugs Bunny cartoons is also a pervert. After all, those have
> talking animals in them, so clearly their fans must be depraved sleazebags
> him.
>

> > So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take
> > as given that most of us are animorph fans.

Fnoo Who?

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Cameron Kerlin wrote in message <38EFB1E0...@darkmanga.cjb.net>...

>Well, you can't really count that as 'evidence', because there's
>porn/hentai for just about anything.

I'm seriously suprised I've not yet seen use of the Stay Puft marshallow
man...
--

-- "Fnoooooo...?"
(Seems vaguely obvious...)

James Coyote Calhoun

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Good evening. Our top story tonight: The moon has just exploded. More
on that later on... now here's Fnoo Who? with "The Wacky, Wacky World
of alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog!"

>>Well, you can't really count that as 'evidence', because there's

>>porn/hentai for just about anything.
>
>I'm seriously suprised I've not yet seen use of the Stay Puft
>marshallow man...
>

> -- "Fnoooooo...?"
> (Seems vaguely obvious...)

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHut up! Don't be giving them any ideas!

--
. ' _. ( .| James "Coyote" Calhoun {coy...@cunning.co.uk}
.,/`. )''. ,/| .:| http://coyote.50megs.com |:.

_\__`/ |__,/__| "Cross-country skiing is like downhill skiing,
.,_f_)\.. ..| only with all of the fun removed." --Red Green

Smiley

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Fnoo Who? was caught dumping chemical <ObRH4.1486$O2.24848@harpo> on
helpless AFSHers. Rescue teams had this to say:

>>Well, you can't really count that as 'evidence', because there's
>>porn/hentai for just about anything.
>
>I'm seriously suprised I've not yet seen use of the Stay Puft marshallow
>man...

Fnoo, you just corrupted another 1.38% of my soul. I'm sending you a bill.

> (Seems vaguely obvious...)

*bonk*

--
-Smiley

+ Official Member of the AFSH Elite Council of Pointless
+ Leader of the Vanilla Pudding Brigade
+ Wearer of the Bucket of we!T and the Pants of Melodrama

"Pointlessness be ado'ed, spammin' be abho'ed."
-Rule #7, AFSH Cribpage

Mark Whickman

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00

His fleet crushed under the merciless pounding of Blackstone 3, Nomad
<n...@ddressgiven.com> is brought up to throne of Warmaster whickman on the
Bridge of the Battleship "Eternity of pain" to plead for mercy.

> I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
> prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say it).

It's anthromorph

> Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert, and he
> concedes that I'm a rare exception. He points out all the hyntia (sp?)
furry
> sites as evidence.

In that case people who watch the simpsons must be perverts, and those who
watch anything involving humans

> So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take as
given
> that most of us are animorph fans.

Dunno

--
~~>:-<

Visit my Website! http://go.to/ribfaces_lair
"Hah! Your quest is over blood angel. I am the only destiny that awaits you
here. Yield
to me, son of sanguinius. Surrender yourself body and soul to the power of
CHAOS!"

"What da ZoG!?"

"The more I see, the more I know - The more I know, the less I understand."
Changingman

"That's it! Be afraid! You all taste so much better when you're afraid!"
- Pennywise.

"The concept of a divine creator is irrelevant to our happiness."

Holder of an award for Pointlessness. (Thanks to the great council)

Member of the Tea League!

Mad Chaos Mutant! Leader of the Spawns 'R' us club.

Mail Me! Markwh...@blackfortress.co.uk Please...
or
see some of my Fanfics at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/9161/writers.htm

The Chaos Emerald

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
In the insanity known as alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog,
Raz Masters babbled:
>Nomad spurted:

>> I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
>> prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say it).
>
>You pronounce it prevert? Um. Right. Anyway.
>
>You probably meant to say "anthropomorphs." Animorphs are humans who can turn
>into animals in a recently created children's/young teen's book series.

Actually, if these Animorphs changed just the right way, they would be
perfect models for Furry porn.

/-----\ The Chaos Emerald
\* * */ Maintainer of The Hidden Palace, the only Sonic site with
* \ / * Chao downloads constantly being updated!!
* |^^^^^| * http://come.to/the-hidden-palace

Anti-The Super Sonic Zone! Do not goto that hypocrytical site!
You could say that [when you die you go to the second level].
- Johnny Wallbank

"There's a relatively high level of cross-company sex going on in the
[video game] industry these days..." - VOOT

Liam Slater

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
> I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a
> prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say it).
> Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert, and he
> concedes that I'm a rare exception. He points out all the hyntia (sp?)
furry
> sites as evidence.
>
> So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take as
given
> that most of us are animorph fans.

What makes you think we are animorph fans?
Personally I found the books boring and the TV series I won't even talkabout
other than saying I've seen better aliens and special effects on the
origional Star Trek.

--
Liam Slater

_
|*| li...@afsh.co.uk *
_ chao_ar...@x-stream.co.uk *
/ lsg...@uk.dreamcast.com *
/| * AFSH reg
/**\___ * Vice-head of the AFSH -
_/*******\__ Elite Council of Pointless
// ^^^^^ \_ * Maker of www.afsh.co.uk and -
// / \ / \ \ the ultimate newbie guide
|| (+ ) (+ ) | * Holder of the honoured Digitiser quotes
|| \_/ \_/ | * Creator of AGX and self appointed maker -
|| |\__/| | of the heralded cheese toasties
\\ \__/ / * Ready to accept EX-Com games
\\____________/ +++ NI! +++

EXT. RMS TITANIC II DECK. DAY
ROSE: Look out, Jack - here comes Cal, my evil fiancee whom I recently got
re-engaged to.
JACK: Don't worry, Rose. Ever since I was resurrected, I've been itching for
an opportunity to test my new powers. Watch this...
ROSE: Wow, Jack! You hit Cal over the head with a big plank of wood!
JACK: Yes - he won't be troubling either of us no more.

-The Man, Titanic II scipts, Digitiser (3)

Mr. Encyclopedia

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

Nomad <n...@ddressgiven.com> wrote in message
:
:
: I have a friend who swears that if you're an animorph fan, you're a

: prevert (yes, I know I've spelled that wrong...but that's how we say it).
: Now, I'm married, happily, and don't consider myself a prevert, and he
: concedes that I'm a rare exception. He points out all the hyntia (sp?)
furry
: sites as evidence.
:
: So, what is the saturation of preverts in this NG, which I take as
given
: that most of us are animorph fans.

Hentai, to be exact, and I'm sure there's at least 5 normal fans for every
Hentai fan.

: Nomad

--
Mr. Encyclopedia