[POLL] Hammerspace Cleaning

Gramarye

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.

What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

--
Gramarye

I never said I wasn't evil...

Why will the summer day delay?
*When* will Time flow away?
-- T. S. Eliot

"A fiery deluge, filled with ever burning sulfur unconsumed...."
-- John Milton, "Paradise Lost"

My pathetic excuse for a webpage: http://gramarye.homepage.com

Moonie Code down for revision

Jason Howe

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

"Gramarye" <gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message

> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Well, didn't you ever wonder why you never saw Mako and Minako's ecchi manga
collection? Now you know where they hide them! The old under the bed
routine is so 20th century. ^_~

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

My manga collection, it's a commonly known fact that dust is physically
incapable of collecting in Hammerspace, so everything is always looking
brand new! I for one would want to keep my collection of--I think it's
sixty-four--manga spotless!
Maybe my anime collection too but I don't have a major one, just a
couple small series: Lain on DVD, Video Girl Ai on VHS, Lodoss on DVD, BGC
on DVD, etc.

> --
> Gramarye
>
> I never said I wasn't evil...
>
> Why will the summer day delay?
> *When* will Time flow away?
> -- T. S. Eliot
>
> "A fiery deluge, filled with ever burning sulfur unconsumed...."
> -- John Milton, "Paradise Lost"
>
> My pathetic excuse for a webpage: http://gramarye.homepage.com
>
> Moonie Code down for revision

--
Jason Howe sapp...@earthlink.net | ICQ: 1720476 , AIM: Sapphrite
Morpheus Productions Ltd: http://members.xoom.com/maxius/

Andy00

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
What the Senshi/Scouts keep in their Hammerspaces...

The Outers...
Flower petals. ^_~
Motorcycles
Helicoptors
Cars
Themselves (Really. These two just pop up out of thin air in the oddest
places)

Can't think of any for the Inners right now, though I'm sure Ami keeps Greg/Ryo
in hers. <g>

"No matter how much I fight, the forces of evil keep coming back."
"Did you ever stop to think that they feel the same way about you?"

Poltergeist: The Legacy

Nyanko Rocket

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
Gramarye wrote:

> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi probably keeps food in hers, Mako and Minako have boxes of kleenex
(for nosebleeds), and Three Lights keep a stock of Sharpies and 8x10s
for appeasing rabid fangirls. ^^

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

I've got all kinds of fun stuff in mine. ^^ A big sharp stick, my
talking Haruto-kun plushie, Tickle Me Xplo, and popsicle stick shrines
for when I'm in miko-mode. CatBoy has also been known to nap in
hammerspace when he's not needed. ^^;;

-Rocket

--

"Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind."
-- (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)

AIM: NyankoRocket

Kingcake Endymion II (aka Matthew Patterson)

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
Gramarye wrote:

> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: Rei's manga, various snack items, carrots (way better than hiding
them under a napkin!)

Ami: Ryo-kun, cheat sheets (c'mon, she's not that perfect!)

Rei: An endless supply of ofuda, manga she doesn't want Usagi to get

Makoto: A shrine to her senpai

Minako: All the Sailor V stuff that she couldn't sell, an endless supply
of red bows

Chibi-usa: Pictures of Mamoru ^_-

Haruka: Motor oil, a few tools, ball gowns (^_-)

Michiru: Makeup, and lots of it

Setsuna: Valium, and lots of it

Hotaru: All the milk that's been forced on her over the years

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

A Game Boy. Of course, in order to do this, I'd have to *own* a Game Boy...

--
His Mintyfresh Majesty, the Barenaked Drummer Boy, Kingcake Endymion II!
Ruler of the Crystal Realm, King of Crystal Tokyo, Japan, and all her

SM:5+m- F:sPl++Me>+:vBlTo:aQs:pS+*+ D:sCh:vTn:aHa:pR1-
X:***:[*2]a+|[Cl][S]*s++|82d O:d-:s-:o-:a:h+:x- P:a15:s56:w:f:eBGg:hBlBr:t--:cWhNA:b?:*Ta:y?:r+|+

"I have had many names, but Celia has never been one of them." - Sailor
Pluto, "The Dance of Shiva," by John Biles

DarkTetsuya

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

>Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
>What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
>besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Hmm... wait someone forgot Mamo-chan's endless supply of roses! =|;8) also
didnt someone else say that Ami kept her glasses there?? ;)

>And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

hmm... no contest, ten years' worth of game magazines =|8)

>--
>Gramarye
>
>I never said I wasn't evil...
>
>Why will the summer day delay?
>*When* will Time flow away?
> -- T. S. Eliot
>
>"A fiery deluge, filled with ever burning sulfur unconsumed...."
> -- John Milton, "Paradise Lost"
>
>My pathetic excuse for a webpage: http://gramarye.homepage.com
>
>Moonie Code down for revision

DT

DarkTetsuya, from Crystal Tokyo 3000 AD @}--'--,--'--,--
http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/pagoda/9914
Where would Sailormoon be if Saban got a hold of it? - Immortal Pain

Fish Eye no Miko

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
Gramarye wrote in message ...

>Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
>What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
>besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: Food!
Mamoru: All that money he seems to have gotten from somewhere
Ami: Books
Rei: All her ecchi manga
Makoto: Weights and tennis shoes
Minako: All her fashion magazines
ChibiUsa: Horse feed <cough>
Setsuna: 200 copies of the damn purple outfit she always wears
Haruka: A racing outfit
Michiru: Her violin
Hotaru: Black dresses- dozens of them
Seiya: His ego
Taiki: His forehead
Yaten: His.. Ummm.. I dunno.

>And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

I my videos... O_O
And Akira when he's not with his dad.

Catherine Johnson.
--
Remove "ima" to reply
"If anyone decides to subtitle anime without knowing the first thing about

Jen Davidson

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Gramarye wrote:

> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: A chart of basic kanji, snacks, pictures of Mamoru, Rei's manga

Rei: Doujinshi, Phobos and Deimos, Yuuichirou

Ami: Urawa-kun, her TI-92, a Game Boy with Tetris

Makoto: Pictures of her sempai, TV dinners (I don't think she cooks all
that stuff. :p)

Minako: Sailor V products

Chibiusa: Carrots ^_~

Mamoru: The florist bills

Haruka: The keys to her race cars/helicopter, a lemon

Michiru: Extra violin strings

Setsuna: A clock

Hotaru: A sign reading, "No, I am NOT Goth."

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

My Playstation, a teddy bear my boyfriend gave me, my keys

- Jen

Miles Rost

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Gramarye wrote:

> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

If my brain wasn't fried, I could answer this. Unfortunate for me,
however...It's fried today.

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

My CD collection, My Computer/Stereo System, enough Ginger Ale to quench
the thirst of the Chinese Army.

Miles Rost
The DJ.

Fish Eye no Miko

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
R. Serena Wakefield wrote in message <394991cc...@news.gate.net>...

>On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:16:30 GMT, "Gramarye"
><gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>

>>What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional
>>pockets besides their various henshin pens and weapons?
>

>Pluto: 6' long scarf, sonic screwdriver,

Dont forget the phone booth! ^_^

Fish Eye no Miko

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Gramarye wrote in message ...

>Gramarye <gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message

>> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>

>Why is it that I forget to answer my own poll?

>> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?
>

>A Powerbar, a bottle of water, and a copy of "The Hunt for Red October"

The movie or the book?

Mary Jane Banas

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

I think Makoto (jupiter) would keep the pictures she took of her sempai
while stalking him, plus the bubble gum replica of his head that she crafted
out of her ABC gum. Along with a garlic press, but not for any particular
reason.

Minako would keep Artemis in there. After all, he only shows up every now
and then, and only if it helps the plot.

I think Ami keeps her sexuality in her hammer space (NO! I AM NOT
HOMOPHOBIC! I just think that she is a lesbian, that's all.)

Usagi probably keeps her father in there, since he kind of dissapeared after
the first season and only showed up every now and then afetr wards.

Rei probably keeps her hair extensions in her hammer space. When you play
with that much fire, you singe a lot of hair ^^

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

My photo album (sorry for the not-so funny answer, but that's all I could
think of.

-Kevin

Gramarye

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

Gramarye <gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.

Why is it that I forget to answer my own poll?

> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets

> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: dog-eared manga "borrowed" from Rei, a moldy rice ball
Ami: her school textbooks
Rei: A faded picture of Michael Jackson
Makoto: her chef's knives (heh heh)
Minako: spare hair ribbons
Haruka: an extra set of keys
Michiru: extra violin strings and a garter (no reason)
Setsuna: a stuffed clock plushie that she takes out and kicks the crap out
of when she's along, and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black
Hotaru: a purple scarf and a pair of chopsticks (again, no reason)
Chibiusa: a Tuxedo Kamen plushie
Mamoru: candy to placate Usagi and Chibiusa, a Little Black Book (tm) just
in case....

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

A Powerbar, a bottle of water, and a copy of "The Hunt for Red October"

--
Gramarye

I never said I wasn't evil...

Webpage: http://gramarye.homepage.com

R. Serena Wakefield

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
<gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

>Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.

>What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets

>besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Moon: Food. Food. Food.

Mercury: a copy of the Junior Woodchucks' Guidebook

Mars: padded handcuffs, whip, leather mask

Jupiter: rubber boots and rubber gloves (in case she has to use her
powers in the rain)

Venus: 200 autographed 8x10 glossies of Sailor V

Uranus: crash helmet, Ayn Rand novel, the latest GQ

Neptune: spare strings, sketchbook, and a lemon (as in the fruit ...
for that juggling trick ... jeez, you people have filthy minds ^_^;;
..)

Pluto: 6' long scarf, sonic screwdriver, roses, tuxedo

Saturn: teddy bear, Magic deck (just a hunch), thermos of tasty
coffee

>And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

Lily petals and an electric fan. I've always wanted to do one of
those H/M exits, and I like lilies. ^_^

--
R. Serena Wakefield (palla...@xena.com)
Visit Serena's Gaming Dojo at http://welcome.to/serenasdojo

RANDOMLY GENERATED THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Living proof that beautiful mutants exist among us.

Gramarye

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

Fish Eye no Miko <fishey...@imaliveline.com> wrote in message

> Gramarye wrote in message ...
>
> >Gramarye <gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> >> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
> >
> >Why is it that I forget to answer my own poll?
> >
> >> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?
> >
> >A Powerbar, a bottle of water, and a copy of "The Hunt for Red October"
>
> The movie or the book?

The book, because I'd have to add a VHS or DVD player to hammerspace when I
wanted to play it. But on second thought, I'll add the soundtrack (on CD).

--
Gramarye ("Dasvedanya, Rodina....")

Scortia

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

Gramarye wrote:

> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>

> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: Odangos
Ami: A book or too for boredom
Rei: Walkman and some manga
Makoto: Hmmm...cookbook and some sort of big weapon ^^
Minako: Microphone and karaoke set
Michiru: Sketchpad and pencil
Haruka: Erm, her many sets of keys? A comb? ^^;;
Setsuna: The garnet staff, duh.
Hotaru: A batterized lamp and a notebook w/ pen
ChibiUsa: Exchange diary with Hotaru w/ a Pegasus on front and Pegasus
pen.

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

I have hammerspace...what do you mean "if"?! ^_~ I'd have a fantasy
novel always on hand, a sketchbook, a PC, a katana, and a kasa that led
to immeadiate travel to my harem. ^_^

--
--Scortia
afu's Saionji and Wakaba ^^

Nuri-chan

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

Gramarye <gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: Everyone's right...Food, lots of it. And other junk.
Chibiusa: Elios
Ami: Ryo, and her romance novels
Rei: Ofudos, and stuff she's "taken" away from grandpa
Makoto:ANYTHING ami's given her, pictures of her parents
Minako:Idol outfits...and "other" items of note...
Haruka: car keys, her old tricycle (which she rode at 20MPH as a 3 year old)
Michiru: differing hair accesories, lipstic, "How to Flirt" book
Hotaru: "How to Win Friends and Influence People", a purple notebook, and a
spare black outfit
Sestuna: a clock for each time zone....

The Animators: Everyones family, Naru and Umino

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

Me? I think I have one exsisting in my backpack. A deck of cards, colored
pencils, drawing pad, at least one manga, a fantasy novel (eddings or
MacCaffery) a notebook and pencils

I'd also keep a saturn plushie in there...if I had one :) And Quatre and
Duo.

Miki no Miko

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

Gramarye <gram...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: Food. Lots.
Ami: Books, books, more books..
Makoto: A spice rack, cooking pans, and an E.Z Bake Oven.
Rei: Fortune slips and a Quik-Lite fire-starter.
Minako: Pictures of every existing cute male celebrity.

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

Hmm.. Many, many bishounen, a large collection of yaoi fanfics and
doujinshi, tarot cards, books, a laptop, CDs, and a walkman.

--
Jen

Fish Eye no Miko

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
Gramarye wrote in message ...

>Fish Eye no Miko <fishey...@imaliveline.com> wrote in
>message news:skj7m3i...@corp.supernews.com...

>> >Why is it that I forget to answer my own poll?

>> >A Powerbar, a bottle of water, and a copy of "The Hunt for Red October"
>>
>> The movie or the book?
>
>The book, because I'd have to add a VHS or DVD player to hammerspace
>when I wanted to play it.

And that's a problem because...? ^_^

>But on second thought, I'll add the soundtrack (on CD).

Ok!

Da Wrecka

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
"R. Serena Wakefield" <palla...@xena.com> wrote in message

> Mars: padded handcuffs, whip, leather mask

(raised eyebrow) Go on, satisfy the not-so-ecchi among us as to what she
would do with such equipment.

--

From Da Wrecka
Proud to swell the number of lost (ie British) Moonies to eight. :)

"Atheism is a non-prophet organisation" - Steve Wright
Reply to da_w...@ic24.net
or da_w...@x-stream.co.uk
or da_w...@minakochanians.freeserve.co.uk
(and no, you can't have that domain, so ha ha!)
ICQ: 55173450

Miles Rost

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

Scortia wrote:

> > And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?
>

> I have hammerspace...what do you mean "if"?! ^_~ I'd have a fantasy
> novel always on hand, a sketchbook, a PC, a katana, and a kasa that led
> to immeadiate travel to my harem. ^_^

Oh yes, I knew I forgot something!

I'd also have a poster of the newest big-budget flick..."Scortia In
Hammerspace" (With MC Hammer providing a guest appearance).

Stop, Hammer(space) Time.

Miles Rost
aka DJ Mercury
(Eh, why not? May as well...)

Shorah

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
>besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Usagi: Spare Phallic Rods Of The Season, extra ginzuishou, H doujin of Mamoru
and Rei(Just not together). ;-P
Ami: Her glasses, five thousand bottles of bubble solution, AK-47.
Minako: Hairbows. Thousands and thousands of hairbows. Idol outfits, her old
accessories from when she was Sailor V, umpteen gajillion Love-me Chains, old
boyfriends, Artemis.
Rei: Ofuda, her Zippo collection, H doujin of Usagi and Mamoru(Just not
together) ;-P, her grandfather, spare shrine maiden outfits, Michael Jackson
CDs, five million pairs of red high-heels, whips and chains, extra pairs of
earrings.
Makoto: Ami, cooking stuff, her old boyfriend, rose earrings, ponytail holders.
Hotaru: Lamps, ChibUsa, spare Glaives, extra kawaiiness, clothes in every kid's
and teenager's size they make, just in case, an Uzi, a Buster of some sort,
Prof. Tomoe, a VW Bug.
Haruka: A ferrari, a helicopter, lemons, extra earring, curling iron, frilly,
frothy Mahou Shoujo dresses, copies of Seventeen magazine.
Michiru: violins, spare strings, cats in case she runs out of strings, endless
supply of female... stuff. <_< >_>, back issues of Playboy.
Setsuna: Clocks, keys, spare doorknobs, spare earrings, green hair-dye, blue
contact lenses to scare the kiddies with.
ChibiUsa: Pegasus.
Starlights: Their princess. :-P

>And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

Um... I don't feel like making a list, it'd be too long. :-P

-Shorah
SM:7 F:sMa>+++Sa>++:vEu>+++M9>+++:aGr+:pR1S D:sMe>---Ch>--Ur>--:vGa>---
X:**:a1r+|18s++|21d+ O:d++:o++[+]:h+[+]:x++
P:a+:s62:w+:f:eBL:hBrD+:t-:cWh:*Sc:x+:r+|-
http://redrival.com/sailordni

Da Wrecka

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
"Shorah" <jlenn...@aol.com.Mars> wrote in message

> Ami: Her glasses, five thousand bottles of bubble solution, AK-47.

O_O And what would Ami-chan do with an AK-47, pray?

The Wandering Marshmallow no Miko

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Da Wrecka said:
>"Shorah" <jlenn...@aol.com.Mars> wrote in message
>> Ami: Her glasses, five thousand bottles of bubble solution, AK-47.
>
>O_O And what would Ami-chan do with an AK-47, pray?

Oh, come on... You know a girl who studies all the time like that is bound to
snap one day. Once she spends more time with Makoto, the lust and studying
habits will eventually fuse and explode.

--- Ami's first target is Mako's senpai.
--- Crisu C. Skeer
Chibiusa, Carbuncle, Duo supporter & RPG player
http://members.aol.com/CrisuSkeer
M.Code(1.12.05) SM:6- F:sCh++Sa:vA3A4:aLuArDi:pSS X:*5:a1r|SS29s|87d:m0
O:d-:s+:o-:a-:h++:x? P:a15:s56:w100:f-:eBkg:hBk-:t:cAs:b?:*Ar:y+:r+|-

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
"Gramarye" <gram...@rochester.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Just a slight rehash of an old poll, with a new twist.
>
> What do the Senshi keep in their hammerspaces/sub-dimensional pockets
> besides their various henshin pens and weapons?

Hentai manga, of course! That and their sex toys (vibrators etc.)

> And what would YOU keep in hammerspace if you had one?

Probably Hentai manga as well.

> --
> Gramarye

> I never said I wasn't evil...
>

> Why will the summer day delay?
> *When* will Time flow away?
> -- T. S. Eliot
>
> "A fiery deluge, filled with ever burning sulfur unconsumed...."
> -- John Milton, "Paradise Lost"
>
> My pathetic excuse for a webpage: http://gramarye.homepage.com
>
> Moonie Code down for revision

--
Tenchi the sword wielding maniac - Minako's true #1
-> email: Minak...@is-really-hot-myokay.net (guess what to remove)
Venus and Moon shrine: http://www.minakoaino.myokay.net/
Minako Quake (1.95): http://planetquake.com/minako
Official LAKACUA home (Let's all kick annoying Chibi-Usa's ass):
http://www.minakoaino.myokay.net/lakacua/
Mooniecode[1.14.15] -> http://www.minakoaino.myokay.net/mooniecode.html
SM:6+ F:sVe>+++½Mo>+++Me>++½Ma++Ju>+½Yf+:vCcAl>½:aUn½Tc:pSt2S
D:sCh---Tx>---Pl>-½ X:a200ger++½:m42ge+ O:d--:s-:o+:a-:h++½:x-½
P:a++:s180:w60:f:eB:hBr:t-½:cW:b?:zCn--:gm+:r|
-=My Favorites=- ...%->www.lovecalculator.com
Minako Aino 88% * Lina 92% * Usagi 83% * Ameria 95% * Asuka 83% * Rei 95% *
Ryoko 88% * Washu 83% * Ayeka 95% * Lum 92% * Umi 82% * Hikaru 82% *
Arieru 95% (Arielle) * Nanami Jinnai 82% * Wedding Peach 86% (Momoko) *
female Ranma 95% * Shampoo 89% * Akane 95% * Akari 82% (Battle Athletess) *
Yohko 88% (DHY) * Azusa 83% (DHY) * Nene 86% * Priss 84% * Yuri 82% (Dirty
Pair) * Kei 95% (DP) * Skuld 93% * Megumi 95% * Nuku Nuku 82% * Pai 82%

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
"The Wandering Marshmallow no Miko" <crisu...@aol.complicity> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:20000617194900...@ng-cu1.aol.com...

> Da Wrecka said:
> >"Shorah" <jlenn...@aol.com.Mars> wrote in message
> >> Ami: Her glasses, five thousand bottles of bubble solution, AK-47.
> >
> >O_O And what would Ami-chan do with an AK-47, pray?

Doh... whatcha do with an AK-47? Milking cows? I think not.

> Oh, come on... You know a girl who studies all the time like that is bound to
> snap one day. Once she spends more time with Makoto, the lust and studying
> habits will eventually fuse and explode.

Exactly. She'll get that wild, Rei will look really meek compared to her.

> --- Ami's first target is Mako's senpai.

Heh.

> --- Crisu C. Skeer
> Chibiusa, Carbuncle, Duo supporter & RPG player
> http://members.aol.com/CrisuSkeer
> M.Code(1.12.05) SM:6- F:sCh++Sa:vA3A4:aLuArDi:pSS X:*5:a1r|SS29s|87d:m0
> O:d-:s+:o-:a-:h++:x? P:a15:s56:w100:f-:eBkg:hBk-:t:cAs:b?:*Ar:y+:r+|-

Fish Eye no Miko

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
Da Wrecka wrote in message <8ih165$m04$5...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>"Shorah" <jlenn...@aol.com.Mars> wrote in message

>> Ami: Her glasses, five thousand bottles of bubble solution, AK-47.
>
>O_O And what would Ami-chan do with an AK-47, pray?

"Oh, holy AK-47.. Grant thee, thine humble servant, the power to cut down
mine enemies in a hail of bullets and blood..."

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
"Fish Eye no Miko" <fishey...@imaliveline.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Da Wrecka wrote in message <8ih165$m04$5...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>...
>
> >"Shorah" <jlenn...@aol.com.Mars> wrote in message
> >
> >> Ami: Her glasses, five thousand bottles of bubble solution, AK-47.
> >
> >O_O And what would Ami-chan do with an AK-47, pray?
>
> "Oh, holy AK-47.. Grant thee, thine humble servant, the power to cut down
> mine enemies in a hail of bullets and blood..."

LOL ^_^ I didn't know the AK-47 was such a religious weapon... guess then the
church would found it acceptable to use for missionaring heathens. It would just
be some sort of modern crusade.