Libtard do not understand "fairness"

1 view

Mike Smith

Feb 22, 2012, 8:39:45 AM2/22/12
Thomas Sowell has another great article on the meaning of fairness and
how it has been bastardized by libtards.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2012/02/22/the_fairness_fraud/page/full/
"While talk about "fairness" may provide a fig leaf to cover
politicians' naked attempts to grab more and more of the nation's
resources to spend, there is no assurance that raising tax rates on
"the rich" will result in any more tax revenue for the government.
High tax rates have too often simply caused wealthy people to put
their money into tax-free securities or to send it overseas.

However, raising tax rates on "the rich" pays off politically, even if
the government loses revenues when the rich put their money into tax
shelters.

High tax rates in the upper income brackets allow politicians to win
votes with class warfare rhetoric, painting their opponents as
defenders of the rich. Meanwhile, the same politicians can win
donations from the rich by creating tax loopholes that can keep the
rich from actually paying those higher tax rates -- or perhaps any
taxes at all."

Mike Smith
Message has been deleted

Christopher Helms

Feb 22, 2012, 9:16:05 AM2/22/12
On Feb 22, 7:39 am, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
> Thomas Sowell has another great article on the meaning of fairness and
> how it has been bastardized by libtards.
>
> http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2012/02/22/the_fairness_f...
> "While talk about "fairness" may provide a fig leaf to cover
> politicians' naked attempts to grab more and more of the nation's
> resources to spend, there is no assurance that raising tax rates on
> "the rich" will result in any more tax revenue for the government.
> High tax rates have too often simply caused wealthy people to put
> their money into tax-free securities or to send it overseas.
>
> However, raising tax rates on "the rich" pays off politically, even if
> the government loses revenues when the rich put their money into tax
> shelters.

Those Caymens accounts are not tax shelters. They are tax dodges and
the people who use them are people who want wars, unlimited corporate
welfare, unlimited aid to Israel, massive defense budgets and a
hundred other incredibly expensive things but who as a group have
decided that "other people" will can for them. "Other people" who
don't have the financial ability to set up shell corporations and
numbered accounts. You might want to remember that the next time
you're listening to the radio and one of them comes on and starts
warmongering about Iran because the trillion dollar bill for his next
war is going to show up in your mailbox, not his.

Charging the people who have 99% of the money for their share of the
stuff they frantically want is apparently not "fair" any more.

The Daring Dufas

Feb 22, 2012, 10:59:20 AM2/22/12
On 2/22/2012 9:22 AM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:39:45 -0600, Mike Smith<m...@wt.net> wrote:
>
>> Thomas Sowell has another great article on the meaning of fairness and
>> how it has been bastardized by libtards.
>
> Sowell--fairness?
>
> He's a fucking Scaife paid black guy--paid to write anti-progressive
> bullshit
>
> Draws a monthly Stipend and a Big office at Stanford to lend "black
> authenticity" to rightwing propaganda.
>
> No one with half a brain takes him serious.

Now that's RACIST! ROTFLMAO

TDD

Mike Smith

Feb 22, 2012, 1:16:18 PM2/22/12
Don't be too sure. Yoogurt is an incredibly ignorant person/bot. It is
very possible he doesn't know what he posted was racist.

Mike Smith

Re-inserting what was snipped:
Thomas Sowell has another great article on the meaning of fairness and
how it has been bastardized by libtards.

Message has been deleted

The Daring Dufas

Feb 22, 2012, 2:45:52 PM2/22/12
Every time a Caucasian criticizes a Negro political figure or pundit the
P.L.L.C.F. types scream "RACIST!" but for some reason those morons
think it's perfectly acceptable for them to call a Negro Conservative
an Uncle Tom or lackey of The White Man. o_O

TDD

ChairMan Mikey Germany

Feb 22, 2012, 5:09:29 PM2/22/12

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:39:45 -0600, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:

The ONLY "fair" that a neotard understands is "fair-skinned" as in
Aryan. Sure, a conservative might let a token Uncle Tom house nigger
have a lil office to spout off his "Whitey is Rightey" dittohead
talking points. Because all the Blacks will be fooled by that because
Republicans think Blacks are so stupid, right Mikey?

That's only "fair" after all. Conservatives don't care who is posing
as a lawn jockey on their front lawns as long as the real thing is
far, far away in their place. However, the way that Conservatives are
progressing, they are only a hundred years behind being a Liberal
today.

Look at the current band of cretins trying to get the Republican party
nomination. All rejects without a chance of getting a plurality, much
less a majority of their OWN party. How are they going to defeat
Obama that way?

You'd think that after all their preaching about how evil and awful
Obama is, it would be easy to find a candidate to beat him. You'd
just spit and anyone wet would be the nominee.

Instead, every contender is repeatedly rejected

Conservatives will lose this election and both the Republican Party
and the Conservative philosophy will be destroyed hopefully forever as
the undeniable farce it is.

Obama. The President. Again. 2012. Easily.

Frank

Feb 22, 2012, 6:03:29 PM2/22/12
On 2/22/2012 2:10 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:16:18 -0600, Mike Smith<m...@wt.net> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:20 -0600, The Daring Dufas
>> <the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:

>>> Now that's RACIST! ROTFLMAO
>>>
>>> TDD
>>
>> Don't be too sure. Yoogurt is an incredibly ignorant person/bot. It is
>> very possible he doesn't know what he posted was racist.
>
> I see that despite Sowell being paid by extreme rightwing
> "pumpkn-shootin" billionaire (proving clinton's killed foster), that
> he gets a free office at a ultraconservative university (to lend
> authority)----you don't find his "writing" suspicious in support of an
> ideology that defended slavery, fought Civil rights, fought equal
> rights, voting rights, fairness, equal pay for black people?
>
> Why is that?
>
> I'd say your intellectual ability to associate policy he helps
> support, and his "color" coincide to lend "authenticity" to racist
> policy of Conservatives is about as credible as Bush was.....Which was
> zilch.
>
> What better way to fool people (or make them feel good) than to have a
> black praise racist policy?
>
> Hmmm?

Got me thinking. Can one like yourself be so stupid as not to be racist?

Frank

Feb 22, 2012, 6:06:13 PM2/22/12
Conde Rice said it is racist to think that if a man is black his
politics should be Democrat. Racism in this case is defined as
pigeonholing someone because of their race or sex.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Daring Dufas

Feb 22, 2012, 8:43:46 PM2/22/12
On 2/22/2012 5:27 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> when they are paid to write things advantageous to "white men" at the
> expense of their race and minorities---then it's a true claim

Negro American businessmen are usually quite conservative in their
ideals. I know this because I know many of them and do work for them
and am a customers of their businesses. You have no clue because you
don't know any genuine Negro Americans. ^_^

TDD

Mike Smith

Feb 23, 2012, 4:09:44 AM2/23/12
On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:09:29 +0, ChairMan Mikey Germany
<ChairManMi...@Outed.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:39:45 -0600, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
>
>>Thomas Sowell has another great article on the meaning of fairness and
>>how it has been bastardized by libtards.
>>
>>http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2012/02/22/the_fairness_fraud/page/full/
>>"While talk about "fairness" may provide a fig leaf to cover
>>politicians' naked attempts to grab more and more of the nation's
>>resources to spend, there is no assurance that raising tax rates on
>>"the rich" will result in any more tax revenue for the government.
>>High tax rates have too often simply caused wealthy people to put
>>their money into tax-free securities or to send it overseas.
>>
>>However, raising tax rates on "the rich" pays off politically, even if
>>the government loses revenues when the rich put their money into tax
>>shelters.
>>
>>High tax rates in the upper income brackets allow politicians to win
>>votes with class warfare rhetoric, painting their opponents as
>>defenders of the rich. Meanwhile, the same politicians can win
>>donations from the rich by creating tax loopholes that can keep the
>>rich from actually paying those higher tax rates -- or perhaps any
>>taxes at all."
>>

>>Mike Smith
>
>The ONLY "fair" that a neotard understands is "fair-skinned" as in
>Aryan.

Great... Another libtard racist gives us his emotionally-based
ignorant opinion...

Mike Smith

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 1:33:53 PM2/23/12
In article <2pr9k7the4u2rjor7...@4ax.com>,
Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:

> Thomas Sowell has another great article on the meaning of fairness and
> how it has been bastardized by libtards.
>
> http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2012/02/22/the_fairness_fraud/page
> /full/
> "While talk about "fairness" may provide a fig leaf to cover
> politicians' naked attempts to grab more and more of the nation's
> resources to spend, there is no assurance that raising tax rates on
> "the rich" will result in any more tax revenue for the government.
> High tax rates have too often simply caused wealthy people to put
> their money into tax-free securities or to send it overseas.
>
> However, raising tax rates on "the rich" pays off politically, even if
> the government loses revenues when the rich put their money into tax
> shelters.
>
> High tax rates in the upper income brackets allow politicians to win
> votes with class warfare rhetoric, painting their opponents as
> defenders of the rich.
Glad to see that you support President Obama by cutting corporate taxes,
which will mean greater profits for investors to hide overseas.

> Meanwhile, the same politicians can win
> donations from the rich by creating tax loopholes that can keep the
> rich from actually paying those higher tax rates -- or perhaps any
> taxes at all."
To paraphrase Willy Sutton,"Rob the rich, 'cause that's where the money
is." I might add, that's where your money is.

> Mike Smith

Blah, blah, blah

"Federal revenue is lower today than it would have been without the tax
cuts"
- Alan D. Viard
American Enterprise Institute, Treasury Department's Office of Tax
Analysis, and the White House's Council of Economic Advisers under
President Bush

? 83 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the
people. (15% capital gains tax vs 32% for a working stiff)

? 66 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the
top 1% of all Americans. (Bush's tax cuts at work)

You must really work at being dumb, Mikie. You're so good at it.
--

Billy

E Pluribus Unum

Palestinian Villages May Soon Go Dark Once Again
<http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,815476,00.html>

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 1:34:51 PM2/23/12
In article <O-qdnQ3W9IwF-tjS...@giganews.com>,
ChairMan Mikey Germany <ChairManMi...@Outed.com> wrote:

The Republicans are chasing us towards a cliff called "Obama".

Vote 3rd party.

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 1:36:55 PM2/23/12
In article <1h0ck7p0d7mc619t1...@4ax.com>,
Maybe all you racists can get together and come up with a coherent plan
to get our tax dollars back from Wall Street.

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 1:59:04 PM2/23/12
In article <tv1ak7pssbiahmh33...@4ax.com>,
Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:39:45 -0600, Mike Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
>
> >Thomas Sowell has another great article on the meaning of fairness and
> >how it has been bastardized by libtards.
>
> Sowell--fairness?
>
> He's a fucking Scaife paid black guy--paid to write anti-progressive
> bullshit
>
> Draws a monthly Stipend and a Big office at Stanford to lend "black
> authenticity" to rightwing propaganda.
>
> No one with half a brain takes him serious.

You should have made that, "No one with more than half a brain takes
him seriously." Remember to whom you are writing.

Sowell, and Obama aren't the only ones to sell their dark features for
$$$.

The GOP are chasing us towards a cliff called "Obama".
Vote 3rd party.

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 2:01:21 PM2/23/12
In article <ji33cn$j1t$1...@dont-email.me>,
There is little left of "Dumass", after his ass falls off.

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 2:07:37 PM2/23/12
In article <53cak7hkoaf5o392n...@4ax.com>,
Problem be, Mikie, as it stands, the only way we can raise taxes on the
top 1% is for them to get a real job, where they have to work for their
money.

? 83 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the
people.

Capital gains = 15%

Income tax is roughly 32%

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 2:11:20 PM2/23/12
In article <ji3gli$9h9$1...@dont-email.me>,
The Daring Dumass <the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:

> On 2/22/2012 12:16 PM, Mikie Smith wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:20 -0600, The Daring Dumass
> > <the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:

> >> Now that's RACIST! ROTFLMAO
> >>
> >> TDD
> >
> > Don't be too sure. Yoogurt is an incredibly ignorant person/bot. It is
> > very possible he doesn't know what he posted was racist.
> >
> > Mikie Smith
There is only one race, Dumass.

August 27, 2000

UV light, skin color linked

Variations due to geography

Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO ‹ Two San Francisco scientists using data from a NASA
satellite say they have discovered why people come in different colors.

Variations in human skin color are the result of adaptations to the
amount of ultraviolet light from the sun falling on different regions of
Earth, according to Nina Jablonski and George Chaplin, scientists with
the California Academy of Science.

People's bodies change their skin color over time to let in just the
right amount of UV light, which is key to having healthy babies.

UV light affects the skin's production of folate, part of the B vitamin
complex, and vitamin D-3, both of which are essential for having healthy
children.

Folate is necessary for the proper development of the nervous system in
fetuses and for sperm production in adult males. Vitamin D-3 helps build
and maintain strong bones and a healthy immune system.

But too much solar UV light can not only cause skin cancer, it can also
damage those chemicals, thereby hurting a person's chances for
reproductive success.

The scientists' finding may also explain why women tend to be
lighter-skinned than men. Lighter skin lets in more solar UV light,
increasing a woman's vitamin D-3 production, which helps the fetus grow
during pregnancy and helps nourish newborns through breast feeding.

UV light from the sun varies from region to region for reasons including
latitude, humidity and cloudiness.

Jablonski and Chaplin's discovery isn't entirely new. For a long time,
scientists have thought there was a correlation between UV light and
skin color, and they knew the light helped produce vitamin D and that it
could cause cancer.

"But this explanation was considered weak by some scientists because
skin cancer has little or no effect on people's ability to reproduce,
which is really the bottom line of every evolutionary spreadsheet,"
Jablonski said.

Jablonski developed the hypothesis that links UV light to reproduction
in 1991. The scientists analyzed published measurements of human skin
color from around the world and data from NASA's Total Ozone Mapping
Spectrometer satellite, which orbited Earth from 1978 to 1993 and
gathered direct UV measurements for the entire globe to find the
correlation between skin color and UV light.

Jablonski and Chaplin found that dark skin acts as a natural sunscreen
to help prevent UV light from breaking down folate, so it is helpful in
areas with a lot of sun. But in less sunny areas, dark skin screens out
too much sunlight, and can inhibit the production of vitamin D-3, so
lighter skin is helpful for reproductive success.

Skin color is based on the level of melanin, an organic molecule with an
undetermined chemical structure. Those with more melanin have darker
skin, and melanin levels are genetic. But the variations in skin color
are adaptations to solar UV light, not biological differences among
people, according to Jablonski and Chaplin.

"We're all the same under the skin," Jablonski said.

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 2:19:13 PM2/23/12
In article <sduak7tjqijl8sgbn...@4ax.com>,
Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:45:52 -0600, The Daring Dumass
> <the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:
>
> >Every time a Caucasian criticizes a Negro political figure or pundit the
> >P.L.L.C.F. types scream "RACIST!" but for some reason those morons
> >think it's perfectly acceptable for them to call a Negro Conservative
> >an Uncle Tom or lackey of The White Man. o_O
>
> when they are paid to write things advantageous to "white men" at the
> expense of their race and minorities---then it's a true claim

(Sigh)
Quislings can even be found among people of color. Take Armstrong
Williams, please.

Then you have a man of color pushing neo-liberalism and lower taxes for
corporations.

The GOP are chasing us towards a cliff called "Obama".
Vote 3rd party.

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 2:28:19 PM2/23/12
In article <ji45ki$7eh$1...@dont-email.me>,
The Daring Dumass <the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:

> On 2/22/2012 5:27 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:45:52 -0600, The Daring Dumass
> > <the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Every time a Caucasian criticizes a Negro political figure or pundit the
> >> P.L.L.C.F. types scream "RACIST!" but for some reason those morons
> >> think it's perfectly acceptable for them to call a Negro Conservative
> >> an Uncle Tom or lackey of The White Man. o_O
> >
> > when they are paid to write things advantageous to "white men" at the
> > expense of their race and minorities---then it's a true claim
> >

> Negro American businessmen are usually quite conservative in their
> ideals. I know this because I know many of them and do work for them
> and am a customers of their businesses. You have no clue because you
> don't know any genuine Negro Americans. ^_^
>
> TDD

An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and
who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the
conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing
the highest respect for the law.

A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military
defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

A right delayed is a right denied.

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded
by the oppressed.

Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes
through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and
work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's time to stop singing, and start swinging.
- Brother Malcolm X

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 3:05:28 PM2/23/12
In article <ji3sd6$idk$3...@dont-email.me>,
If you are one of those "pin-heads" that think "greed is good", then
you'll probably vote GOP, whether you can afford to do it or not. To be
fair, the oligarchy (the Koch brothers and others) have already
purchased the RNC, and the DNC, so you're really only voting for a style
of Kleptocracy.

We already see militarized police attacking peaceful demonstrators of
all ages, sexes, back grounds, and colors with tear gas, rubber bullets,
flash/bang grenades, and truncheons. Skin color is no protection, if you
question the state.

Black people should have little faith in a country that as of 2006 had 1
in every 14 black men behind bars, as opposed to 1 in every 106 white
guys. These incarcerations are mostly due to drug laws, which is
difficult to explain, because the majority of drug users, and dealers
are white.

A well armed militia is our only protection against a tyranny.

The GOP is chasing us towards a cliff called "Obama."

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 3:18:24 PM2/23/12
In article <u3fak754u12vrk1qh...@4ax.com>,
Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:16:18 -0600, Mikie Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:20 -0600, The Daring Dumass
> ><the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:

> >>Now that's RACIST! ROTFLMAO
> >>
> >>TDD
> >
> >Don't be too sure. Yoogurt is an incredibly ignorant person/bot. It is
> >very possible he doesn't know what he posted was racist.
>
> I see that despite Sowell being paid by extreme rightwing
> "pumpkn-shootin" billionaire (proving clinton's killed foster), that
> he gets a free office at a ultraconservative university (to lend
> authority)----you don't find his "writing" suspicious in support of an
> ideology that defended slavery, fought Civil rights, fought equal
> rights, voting rights, fairness, equal pay for black people?
>
> Why is that?
>
> I'd say your intellectual ability to associate policy he helps
> support, and his "color" coincide to lend "authenticity" to racist
> policy of Conservatives is about as credible as Bush was.....Which was
> zilch.
>
> What better way to fool people (or make them feel good) than to have a
> black praise racist policy?
>
> Hmmm?

Wow. What is a sane guy doing here?
--

Billy

E Pluribus Unum

The GOP is chasing us towards a cliff called "Obama."
Vote 3rd Party

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 3:32:31 PM2/23/12
In article <ji3s81$idk$2...@dont-email.me>,
Frank <frankperi...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 2/22/2012 2:10 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:16:18 -0600, Miike Smith<m...@wt.net> wrote:

Anybody want to comment on the Scaife Foundation? Anybody, anybody?

> >> Don't be too sure. Yoogurt is an incredibly ignorant person/bot. It is
> >> very possible he doesn't know what he posted was racist.
> >
> > I see that despite Sowell being paid by extreme rightwing
> > "pumpkn-shootin" billionaire (proving clinton's killed foster), that
> > he gets a free office at a ultraconservative university (to lend
> > authority)----you don't find his "writing" suspicious in support of an
> > ideology that defended slavery, fought Civil rights, fought equal
> > rights, voting rights, fairness, equal pay for black people?
> >
> > Why is that?
> >
> > I'd say your intellectual ability to associate policy he helps
> > support, and his "color" coincide to lend "authenticity" to racist
> > policy of Conservatives is about as credible as Bush was.....Which was
> > zilch.
> >
> > What better way to fool people (or make them feel good) than to have a
> > black praise racist policy?
> >
> > Hmmm?
> >

> Got me thinking. Can one like yourself be so stupid as not to be racist?

Listen up, Frank knows a lot about being stupid.

Frankly speaking, Frank, this is America, and we have no more choice
about being racists than we do being neurotics.

"No, I think Kanye West was actually right ("George Bush doesnıt care
about black people."), but we have to make a distinction between being
racist in motivation and intention versus racist in effect and
consequence. And all you need do is look at the history of the Bush
administration, and youıll see policies that, in effect and consequence,
generated levels of social misery among poor people, brown people, red
people, but especially among working-class and poor people. So this is
the important point. If Kanye West had said he (The Worst President
Ever) doesnıt care about the black poor, the evidence is overwhelming.
But I think what happened was that President Bush understood this in an
individualistic way, which is the way most fellow Americans understand
racism: "Do I actually hate black people individually?" No, I donıt
think President Bush individually hates black people. His policies were
racist in effect and consequence, and especially classist in terms of
generating misery among poor and working people, disproportionately
black and brown.

And I would say that even about the Obama administration. The Obama
administration seems to have very little concern about poor people and
their social misery. Look at the policies vis-à-vis Wall Street
downplaying Main Street. Look at the policies of black farmers, a
settlement already in place, but they donıt want to execute it, because
they donıt want to be associated with black folk too explicitly. Look at
the policies of dilapidated housing. We can go right across the board.
Look at the policies of the new Jim Crow system, the prison-industrial
complex. So, weıre talking not just about individual presidents. Weıre
talking about a system that is tilted against poor people, against
working people, disproportionately black and brown and red.

Look, for example, at juvenile justice. We just had a wonderful meeting,
Coalition of Juvenile Justice. The Juvenile Justice, Juvenile
Delinquency Prevention Act of 1974 needs to be reauthorized. Itıs been
two years now, no reauthorization either from the Obama administration
or the public bureaucracy. Even our dear brother Eric Holder doesnıt
seem to want to move on it. Meaning what? Low priority for those young
people, disproportionately poor, black and brown and red, who are
getting locked into a system that leads them toward the
prison-industrial complex.

Why is that so? Why is it such a low priority? Itıs very clear the
people around President Obama, the economic team, pro-Wall Street,
pro-oligarchy, pro-plutocracy in terms of preoccupation with investment
bankers, very little concern about jobs for everyday people, very little
concern about homes for everyday people, very little concern about
transforming the conditions that deal with some of this crime out here,
with all of this terrorism taking place between poor people and other
poor people, young folk being killed every day in Chicago, Los Angeles
and so forth. It is a national emergency. Itıs a matter of national
security as much as Afghanistan, but very little talk about it. So weıre
talking not just about individuals, weıre talking about a particular
arrangement of privilege, of plutocracy and oligarchy that downplay
working people and poor people. And those of us who love poor people and
working people will not put up with it."

- Cornel West
<http://www.democracynow.org/2010/11/19/cornel_west_on_charles_rangel_bus
h>

Wake up people. First they tried it on people of color, but now we are
all Greeks.

The GOP is chasing us towards a cliff called "Obama".

Vote 3rd party

The Daring Dufas

Feb 23, 2012, 3:41:33 PM2/23/12
Billy Bob, we are all descended from 10 to 100 thousand pairs of homo
sapiens from Central Africa so we all have African roots in our distant
past. Some people just act more like apes and monkeys than others. ^_^

TDD

The Daring Dufas

Feb 23, 2012, 3:44:28 PM2/23/12
On 2/23/2012 1:01 PM, Billy wrote:
> In article<ji33cn$j1t$1...@dont-email.me>,
> The Daring Dumass<the-dari...@stinky.net> wrote:

>>> Sowell--fairness?
>>>
>>> He's a fucking Scaife paid black guy--paid to write anti-progressive
>>> bullshit
>>>
>>> Draws a monthly Stipend and a Big office at Stanford to lend "black
>>> authenticity" to rightwing propaganda.
>>>
>>> No one with half a brain takes him serious.
>>>

>> Now that's RACIST! ROTFLMAO
>>
>> TDD
>
> There is little left of "Dumass", after his ass falls off.

Billy Bob you are so clueless but you're fun to have around so don't
ever change. We would only have Sanders left to entertain us. ^_^

TDD

Billy

Feb 23, 2012, 3:48:24 PM2/23/12
In article <lruak75dn58h9ig0o...@4ax.com>,
Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:03:29 -0500, Frank
> <frankperi...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I doubt it.
Whoops, he's on to you, Frank.

> If you actually think Thomas, Rice and Sowell are in their positions
> because of ability---you're as loony as the wingnuts that watch faux
> snooze.
Don't forget that Fox News will enhance your intrinsic ignorance. It's
not that you'll know less. It's just what you know is wrong.
<http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6132266/university_of_maryland_
study_shows.html?cat=9>

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw&feature=relmfu>

> REAL black Americans work for a living---they don't sexually harass
> co-workers, drag out "pubic hairs", comment on porno, accept bribes
> and offices at universities, or just pose for pictures and allow their
> presence to "prove" a racist ideology isn't one.

But they are still subject to arbitrary searches and seizures by the
cops, and/or intimidation from prosecutors to plead to a crime they
didn't commit, or face decades in jail.

Here's a little something to feed to those dormant grey cells between
your ears, Frank.

The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
by Michelle Alexander
<http://www.amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/15955
81030/ref=sr_1_1_title_2_har?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330029866&sr=1-1>

Mike Smith

Feb 23, 2012, 6:38:20 PM2/23/12
All 16 trillion of them???

(Yes Billy IS this stupid)

Mike Smith

Mike Smith

Feb 23, 2012, 6:40:31 PM2/23/12
Yep, according to your post, we are living in a fat and happy
utopia...

(yea, Billy IS this stupid)

Mike Smith

Billy

Mar 24, 2012, 1:35:25 AM3/24/12
In article <sdjdk79nrobhhmvrv...@4ax.com>,
Mikie (the Idiot) Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:36:55 -0800, Billy
> <wild...@withoutta.net.invalid> wrote:
>
> >In article <1h0ck7p0d7mc619t1...@4ax.com>,
> > Mikie (the Idiot) Smith <m...@wt.net> wrote:

In the 1960s the top tax bracket was 70%. It didn't seem to ruin the
economy. Today they whimper about 35%, but we all know that they don't
even pay that.
<http://www.chron.com/business/steffy/article/Corporations-not-pulling-we
ight-on-taxes-1752566.php>
And some even get money back from the government.
<http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/business/economy/25tax.html?pagewanted
=1&_r=2>

G.E.'s Strategies Let It Avoid Taxes Altogether

The company reported worldwide profits of $14.2 billion, and said $5.1
billion of the total came from its operations in the United States.
Its American tax bill? None. In fact, G.E. claimed a tax benefit of $3.2
billion.
---

The rich get welfare, entitlements, whatever you wan to call them. What
do you get, other than a kick in the teeth?

DO you take Stoopid pills Mikie, or are you just naturally gifted.

> >> Great... Another libtard racist gives us his emotionally-based
> >> ignorant opinion...
> >>
> >> Mikie (the Idiot) Smith
> >
> >Maybe all you racists can get together and come up with a coherent plan
> >to get our tax dollars back from Wall Street.
>
> All 16 trillion of them???
>
> (Yes Billy IS this stupid)
>
> Mikie (the Idiot) Smith

Presently, the total is $9.2 trillion, Einstein, but I suppose you could
throw in another $3 trillion for the Bush/Obama wars. THe stupid person
is the one who doesn't keep his eyes on the prize of getting our money
back. Oh, and by the way, the $9.2 trillion is just the U.S. Globally,
Wall Street may have ripped of as much as $140 trillion. It's the main
reason that European banks are having a hard time, and squeezing small
countries like Greece.
--

Billy

E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?
It's making the lives of Wall Street Bankers more comfortable.