BWAHAHA! Up yours, Enron!

Karlo Trotskeet

Nov 29, 2001, 5:49:02 PM11/29/01
Our business "leaders" are such an admirable bunch. Hope all you dittoheads
don't lose your faith in Mammon over this.

Tom Morrow

Nov 29, 2001, 6:17:41 PM11/29/01
Don't worry Bush'll bail em out at our expense.

"Karlo Trotskeet" <lucif...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

ledru

Nov 30, 2001, 12:56:19 AM11/30/01
Hey, isn't that how they told us the marvelous "free market" works ?
They are "free" to
seal by charging what they want for what you must have. Then they steal
your Social
Security and your taxes for subsidies and if that isn't enough they will
pass a special
multi-$ billion bailout just to get a little more "free".

Robert W Lawrence

Nov 30, 2001, 1:25:45 PM11/30/01
lucif...@hotmail.com (Karlo Trotskeet) wrote:

<>Our business "leaders" are such an admirable bunch. Hope all you dittoheads
<>don't lose your faith in Mammon over this.

The mind of a Liberal is a terrible thing to behold. They want US Service men to
die, they want more terrorists attacks, they want the Us to fail in Afghanistan
so they can denigrate Bush. Now a major Energy company goes out of business
puting 10s of thousands out of work and they are pleased with that also. Its so
sad.

Robert W Lawrence
lawr...@rwlcpa.com
Psalm 24

Karlo Trotskeet

Nov 30, 2001, 4:35:41 PM11/30/01
On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:25:45 -0600, Robert W Lawrence <lawr...@rwlcpa.com>
wrote:

Conservatards always manage to justify massive layoffs and the consolidation
of wealth into fewer hands, but when something affects the big shots they're
suddenly aghast at the prospect of job losses. The workers who lose jobs
will find new ones. A company going down doesn't leave a black hole - new
enterprises always spring up from the ashes - right? Or don't you actually
believe in the free market economy like conservatards are supposed to?

I'm laughing at the Enron executives. FUCK THEM - I HAVE NO SYMPATHY AND I
HOPE THEY WIND UP HOMELESS, IF NOT IN PRISON. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!