Attention: We Are About To Bomb Iran

Trace

Oct 30, 2005, 10:37:43 PM10/30/05
Based upon what I see in the news, we seem to be ready to bomb Iran.
Syria is also in our scope.

blazing laser

Oct 31, 2005, 12:12:56 PM10/31/05
On 30 Oct 2005 19:37:43 -0800, "Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Based upon what I see in the news, we seem to be ready to bomb Iran.
>Syria is also in our scope.

I've been hearing this news for years. When >50% of Americans believe
we are losing in Iraq, and that it was a bad idea to go in there in
the first place, expanding the war to a much larger and richer nation
would be an act of serious desperation and futility.

Bush has been rattling the saber at Iran for years. I'm sure at the
time of the Iraq Attaq the admin. was secretly planning to sweep
through Iran and Syria as well. After all, they obviously believed
Iraq would be over in a few weeks. But it's clear now that they
seriously underestimated the resistance of the Iraqi people and the
resources that would be needed.

Jack Zwick

Oct 31, 2005, 12:19:11 PM10/31/05
In article <fojcm1pptqr4r1apo...@4ax.com>,
blazing laser <none> wrote:

> On 30 Oct 2005 19:37:43 -0800, "Trace" <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Based upon what I see in the news,

TROLL follows

Con Sohlayshen

Nov 1, 2005, 1:55:36 AM11/1/05
Just warn me when you are ready to bomb Australia!!!!!

Jack Zwick

Nov 1, 2005, 7:24:37 AM11/1/05
In article <43671128$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>,
"Con Sohlayshen" <con...@pacifica.com> wrote:

> Just warn me when you are ready to bomb Australia!!!!!

You did see the movie:

Wag the Dog

Mike Smith

Nov 1, 2005, 7:47:01 AM11/1/05
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:24:37 GMT, Jack Zwick <jack...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Starring Billy Jeff in 1998?
Yep we all saw it.

Mike Smith

Cuz

Nov 1, 2005, 11:38:42 AM11/1/05
Trace <trace...@yahoo.com> wrote:
|| Based upon what I see in the news, we seem to be ready to
|| bomb Iran. Syria is also in our scope.

Iran - Good, thought we should have done it back in 1980 when
the hostages were released. That weenie Reagan chickened out.

Cuz :-)

FED UP

Nov 1, 2005, 11:50:11 AM11/1/05
"You did see the movie:

Wag the Dog"

Oh sure...the Kosovo "War".

And the USA will NOT bomb Iran.

Israel will. Could happen anytime now. As a matter of fact, Israel
will do it while those statements
by the Iranian President are still fresh on people's minds.

blazing laser

Nov 1, 2005, 8:31:49 PM11/1/05
On 1 Nov 2005 08:50:11 -0800, "FED UP" <endtr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And the USA will NOT bomb Iran.
>
> Israel will. Could happen anytime now. As a matter of fact, Israel
>will do it while those statements
> by the Iranian President are still fresh on people's minds.

Actually that might be the best for all concerned (except maybe the
Iranians). We supply the planes and the bombs and Israel bombs Iran.
The Israeli people won't be as upset about it as Americans would be if
Bush widened the war to Iran.

But in either case, the bombing is the easy part. AFTER the bombing,
what happens then? Is Israel going to occupy Tehran and impose
'democracy' on the Iranians at the point of a gun? I doubt it.

slim

Nov 1, 2005, 9:10:39 PM11/1/05

Con Sohlayshen wrote:

> Just warn me when you are ready to bomb Australia!!!!!

Why would we bomb a penal colony with the ugliest women on the planet?

No wonder Aussies drink so much!

--
http://mindprod.com/politics/iraq.html

"How many American casualties is Saddam worth?
The answer is not very damned many."
- Dick Cheney, Seattle, August 1992

Donald Rumsfeld: "If you're asking if there's a direct
link between 9/11 and Iraq, the answer is no."
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4865948/

On May 01, 2003, President Bush declared that,
"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain --
I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the
interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they
say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody
an explanation. "
- George Bush, Washington Post, 11-19-02

Phil

Nov 1, 2005, 9:28:23 PM11/1/05
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:10:39 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>Con Sohlayshen wrote:
>>
>> Just warn me when you are ready to bomb Australia!!!!!
>
>Why would we bomb a penal colony with the ugliest women on the planet?
>
>No wonder Aussies drink so much!

We'll add Australians to the list of those you hate.

Phil
======
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.hbd.org/nychg

slim

Nov 2, 2005, 11:05:15 AM11/2/05

Phil wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:10:39 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >Con Sohlayshen wrote:
> >>
> >> Just warn me when you are ready to bomb Australia!!!!!
> >
> >Why would we bomb a penal colony with the ugliest women on the planet?
> >
> >No wonder Aussies drink so much!
>
> We'll add Australians to the list of those you hate.

Wrong again! Aussies are great folks! But their women are butt ugly
with bad teeth to boot!

Nov 2, 2005, 11:08:05 AM11/2/05

Trace wrote:
> Based upon what I see in the news, we seem to be ready to bomb Iran.
> Syria is also in our scope.

We won't bomb Iran, because they have a big army and dangerous weapons.
Same for North Korea. "We" only attack people without a big army or
dangerous weapons, but say they do have them so we won't feel like
bullies.

Phil

Nov 2, 2005, 2:24:28 PM11/2/05
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:05:15 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>Phil wrote:

>> >Why would we bomb a penal colony with the ugliest women on the planet?
>> >
>> >No wonder Aussies drink so much!
>>
>> We'll add Australians to the list of those you hate.
>
>Wrong again! Aussies are great folks! But their women are butt ugly
>with bad teeth to boot!

Wrong again? You state that their women are the ugliest on Earth and
that they're drunks. Who else here makes such negative blanket
statements against a nation of people that they like?

George Kerby

Nov 2, 2005, 6:23:14 PM11/2/05

On 11/2/05 10:05 AM, in article 4368E3B1...@nyc.rr.com, "slim"
<pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Phil wrote:

>>> Why would we bomb a penal colony with the ugliest women on the planet?
>>>
>>> No wonder Aussies drink so much!
>>
>> We'll add Australians to the list of those you hate.
>
> Wrong again! Aussies are great folks! But their women are butt ugly
> with bad teeth to boot!

And we must assume that your significant other is Jessica Simpson?
Because you resemble Homer?
You are one amazing mo-fo!!!
BAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW
HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiny Human Ferret

Nov 2, 2005, 9:54:28 PM11/2/05
slim wrote:

> Phil wrote:

>>>Why would we bomb a penal colony with the ugliest women on the planet?
>>>
>>>No wonder Aussies drink so much!
>>
>>We'll add Australians to the list of those you hate.
>

> Wrong again! Aussies are great folks! But their women are butt ugly
> with bad teeth to boot!

You've definitely never met any of the Aussie gals I've met.

They did trend towards a bit overly skinny or a trifle plump, but most
of them looked about like any American of german-irish-english-scots
extraction you might ever see.

--
The incapacity of a weak and distracted government may
often assume the appearance, and produce the effects,

slim

Nov 3, 2005, 12:26:29 AM11/3/05

Phil wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:05:15 GMT, slim <pickin's...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> >Phil wrote:

> >> We'll add Australians to the list of those you hate.
> >
> >Wrong again! Aussies are great folks! But their women are butt ugly
> >with bad teeth to boot!
>
> Wrong again? You state that their women are the ugliest on Earth and
> that they're drunks. Who else here makes such negative blanket
> statements against a nation of people that they like?

YOU AND GHOULEE.

Message has been deleted