Hannity on Gannon

Skip to the first unread message

Kyle Daulton

10 Feb 2005, 12:11:2610/02/2005

"...a terrific Washington bureau chief and White House correspondent for
Talon News!" -- Sean Hannity

LMFAO!

--
" I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is
absolute..." -- John F. Kennedy, 1960

A PUG@odbb.com Bush Retarded

10 Feb 2005, 11:48:1210/02/2005

"Kyle Daulton" <KDau...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "...a terrific Washington bureau chief and White House correspondent for
> Talon News!" -- Sean Hannity
>
> LMFAO!

Did Hannity have a vibrator up his ass when he said that?

Tim Falow

10 Feb 2005, 12:31:4810/02/2005
Not to mention that fact he gives a great rim job

silic...@lycos.com

10 Feb 2005, 12:36:4010/02/2005
Retarded Feb 10, 8:48 am

Did Hannity have a vibrator up his ass when he said that?

No,but, Kyle jammed one in his as soon as you asked, thinking that was
proper.

ROFLMAO

Clay

10 Feb 2005, 12:51:2510/02/2005

~Kyle~ wrote:

> "...a terrific Washington bureau chief and White House correspondent
for
> Talon News!" -- Sean Hannity
>
> LMFAO!

This might be true... but can you provide a cite.

-C-

Kyle Daulton

10 Feb 2005, 12:43:5510/02/2005

<silic...@lycos.com> wrote in message

I jammed a vibrator up Hannity's ass? Unlikely as they don't make one with
enough girth to satisfy Hannity's over-stretched sphincter.

Message has been deleted

Tim Falow

10 Feb 2005, 13:20:5710/02/2005
Another Repug lazy fuck who can't do his own fact checks.

"Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Tom Betz

10 Feb 2005, 13:34:1010/02/2005
"Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1108057885.713787.197590
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

From <http://mediamatters.org/items/200502100001>:

# HANNITY: Now, Jeff Gannon, who is a terrific Washington bureau chief
and White House correspondent for Talon News, actually shot me an e-mail
today, and he's about to break a story in an exclusive about these CBS
documents. [The Sean Hannity Show, 9/10/04]

--
George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every

Chance Hopkins

10 Feb 2005, 14:14:5710/02/2005

"Tom Betz" <spamme...@pobox.com> wrote in message

> "Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1108057885.713787.197590
> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
>> ~Kyle~ wrote:
>>
>>> "...a terrific Washington bureau chief and White House correspondent
>> for
>>> Talon News!" -- Sean Hannity
>>>
>>> LMFAO!
>>
>> This might be true... but can you provide a cite.
>
> From <http://mediamatters.org/items/200502100001>:
>
> # HANNITY: Now, Jeff Gannon, who is a terrific Washington bureau chief
> and White House correspondent for Talon News, actually shot me an e-mail
> today, and he's about to break a story in an exclusive about these CBS
> documents. [The Sean Hannity Show, 9/10/04]

Hannity is probably a fan of Gannon's m4m escort service. I bet that's how
they all know each other.

silic...@lycos.com

10 Feb 2005, 14:22:2810/02/2005
Well, the petty liberals got their ass kicked again, and the left
locked media press room was busted all to hell by a single
conservative!

ROFLMAO

Now- every liberal piece of shit feels violated!

LOL

Oh man, this fuckin great !

40+ years of pure wall to wall democrats, 40 years of lies, and a
SINGLE republican sends the liberals into a wild frothing spree of
rebuke !

ROFLAMO !

You just can't make this stuff up folks !

Thier holy interior of inquiry, the sainted vault of absolution, the
spire of prickdom, the frontal attack armament and gauntlet of
repelling during friendly respite was BREACHED 1

Batton Down the hatches !

Man the pumps !

Draw oars and prepare the cannons !

We must not be boarded !

We must not be boarded !

ROFLMAO

silic...@lycos.com

10 Feb 2005, 14:27:0910/02/2005
Kyle Daulton Feb 10, 9:43 am

> No,but, Kyle jammed one in his as soon as you asked, thinking that
was
> proper.

I jammed a vibrator up Hannity's ass?

Oh Kyle, no need to pretend now. We saw you jam it up your own.
Right after the quote- there you are laughing your Fucking Ass off.

Clay

10 Feb 2005, 14:41:2710/02/2005

Tom Betz wrote:

> "Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1108057885.713787.197590
> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > ~Kyle~ wrote:
> >
> >> "...a terrific Washington bureau chief and White House
correspondent
> > for
> >> Talon News!" -- Sean Hannity
> >>
> >> LMFAO!
> >
> > This might be true... but can you provide a cite.
>
> From <http://mediamatters.org/items/200502100001>:
>
> # HANNITY: Now, Jeff Gannon, who is a terrific Washington bureau
chief
> and White House correspondent for Talon News, actually shot me an
e-mail
> today, and he's about to break a story in an exclusive about these
CBS
> documents. [The Sean Hannity Show, 9/10/04]

Thanks for the cite.

-C-

Clay

10 Feb 2005, 15:01:1510/02/2005
*sigh* "My own fact checks". There is no wonder why you dumbfucks
keep losing.

-C-

Tim Falow whines:

Harry

10 Feb 2005, 15:11:4710/02/2005
I have to say, silicon...@lycos.com, you are certainly the model
dittohead. You managed to add your own filth just as soon as you
entered the discussion, and I really don't believe you managed to do
anything else. Well, you do show us all the depth of your knowledge,
your ability to reason, your grasp of history, economics, etc. You
obviously possess none of these, and no interest besides.

See! The perfect dittohead. As Rush points out, you were made to
listen.

Tim Falow

10 Feb 2005, 15:40:4610/02/2005

"Clay" <clayo...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Happy now, shit for brains?

> -C-

Riley The DogŽ

10 Feb 2005, 16:11:4510/02/2005
In article <8UMOd.2824$lz5....@newssvr24.news.prodigy.net>, Tim Falow
<tfa...@ccc.com> wrote:

> Not to mention that fact he gives a great rim job

Really? I'll take your word for it Tim.

Clay

10 Feb 2005, 14:39:3210/02/2005

Peter Principle wrote:

> Your Boogle groken, is it, genius?

*sigh*

-C-

silic...@lycos.com

10 Feb 2005, 21:11:2710/02/2005
Harry Feb 10, 12:11 pm

I have to say, silicon...@lycos.com, you are certainly the model
dittohead. You managed to add your own filth just as soon as you
entered the discussion, and I really don't believe you managed to do
anything else.

OH SHUT your STUPID YAPPER harry.

There's a whole other thread that Kyle the queer fled so he could come
over here and play with his balls, where comments from myself are
beyond your mental capacity to comprehend.

You apparently are sucking the danglers, and looking crosseyed

It is clear by scrolling up- your first post was anignorant spit toward
myself.

Now go blow your boyfriend before the pain of hunger destroys what
little you have left of sensible conduct.

Clay

10 Feb 2005, 21:23:3810/02/2005

Tim Falow wrote:

C'mon... do you really think I got SHIT for BRAINS???

Be careful how you answer.

-C-

silic...@lycos.com

10 Feb 2005, 23:30:4610/02/2005
Clay Feb 10, 11:39 am

Thanks for the cite.

Yes, the reason we know the WH press core is solid unflinching demolib
jackassed idiots, besides the obvious display of it the past 40 years,
and every retired supposed proclaimed "unbiased washed white defender
of truth" that retires come out of their thinly veiled jackass suit and
really starts shrieking like a fullblown liberal fucktard is:

There's not a single press quote from anyone but republican hannity and
rush and coulter - etc.. in support of Gannon.

I mean don't the liberal dumbasses get it yet ?

Their cat is out of the linen closet and is pissing and pooing all over
the lefty place, and yet, they somehow try to whine it just isn't true.

LOL

Probably the most left slanted wacko extremist rhetoric filled vile
columnist right now on national syndication is : " WALTER CRONKITE " .

I mean, that's the way it is.

For decades WE WERE FED A LIE.

This Cronkite fella is absolutely filled to the rim with Bush hating
flim.
He spews every single demo stance and talking point- hell he is their
leader.

BUT- for I don't know how many decades- WC and all his lefty cohorts
ran ALL THE PRESS- CONSTANTLY CLAIMING NO BIAS.

Only a RETARDED LIBERAL IDIOT can believe that now.

PS- There are a LOT of RETARDED LIBERAL IDIOTS around, even in Rush
forum.

Harry

11 Feb 2005, 12:27:5811/02/2005

As I say, you are certainly a model dittohead, you managed to add your
own filth just as soon as you entered the discussion, and I don't
believe you managed to do anything else. Oh, and you proved my point
with your response.

silic...@lycos.com

11 Feb 2005, 13:35:3611/02/2005
Harry, I guess you're just a democrat queer , who is too lazy to do
anything other than copy the same lame shitpost you tried the first
time.

AS empty now as it was then, queertard.

welfare trans queens will actually welcome you.

Be sure to copy and paste your fagot whine again for all us al now,
won't you bitch?