DF

cyberwollf

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
I was thinking on how cool it would be for the story if elayne became a fat
old darkfriend!!!!! I would like to see everyone deal with that. hehe.
--
cyberwollf
Inn Protector

Aaron F. Bourque

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
cyberwollf (cyber...@hotmail.com) howled at the moon:

>I was thinking on how cool it would be for the story if elayne became a fat
>old darkfriend!!!!! I would like to see everyone deal with that. hehe.

Hmm . . .

Elayne is sitting on the Lion Throne, slowly getting fatter and fatter.

Aviendha: First-sister, you need to exercise. You are . . . unsightly.

Elayne: Fuck you bitch. If Rand wants three women, he'll have three women in
one with me!

Nynaeve: Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Sex.

::Nynaeve blushes::

Lan: We are in public Nynaeve, but if you insist.

:Lan undoes his sword belt and drops his pants and THAT'S NO COD-PIECE!>

Aviendha: That's not how Rand and I did it . . .

Elayne: THAT'S IT BITCH!! You remind me ONE FUCKING MORE TIME how unbelievable
great Rand is in bed and how I'm still a virgin and I'll Balefire your ass back
to the Age of Legends!

Aviendha: You are my first-sister, Elayne, so I won't stab you in the neck.
I'll stab you in the toe. The little one, because I like you.

Nynaeve: Oh Lan--oh Lan--oh LAN-- OH LIGHT!!

Lan: Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh

Elayne: Fuck your Aiel kindness! I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE GREAT LORD OF THE
DARK! He whose name shall not be uttered will STRIKE YOU DOWN!!

Aviendha: Who? Zap Branigan?

Nynaeve: Who-uh-uh-uh? Sat--uh-uh-AH!--ters?

Lan: Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh

Elayne: NO! The Dark One.

::blank stares, even from Ny and Lan . . .::

Elayne: You know, Leafblighter, Soulstealer?

Aviendha: I do not know of who you speak.

Nynaeve: Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-ooo yeah, baby, ride me like you ride Mandarb.

Elayne: Oh for fuck's sake! For crying on my pussy! Shai'tan!

SHAI'TAN: THOU DAREST TO SPEAK MY NAME AFTER SWEARING TO PLEDGE YOUR ASS TO
MINE? YOU BITCH! SEE IF I TAKE THAT CHASTITY BELT OFF NOW!

::Elayne fries and sizzles::

Elayne: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What a world, what a world!

Aviendha: Till shade is fucking gone, till water is god-damn gone, unto the
piss-ant Shadow with teeth bared, screaming 'you unholy bastard!' with defiance
in our last breath, to spit in your fucking eye to-fucking-day! That was my
first-sister, and although we are not related by blood, not really, she is LIKE
unto one related by blood. You have a blood debt to me, honkey.

::Aviendha sniffs::

Nynaeve: AAAAAHHHHAHAHAAAA! God-damn-it, Lan, you make my toes wiggle.

Lan: Again?

Nynaeve: Let me stand up, you can play with whatever you want, but I need to
speak with Aviendha. Aviendha?

Aviendha: Yes, Nynaeve al'Meara?

Nynaeve: You have a blood debt to ME, don't you? What IS a blood debt?

Aviendha: It means that I owe my life to you. It's like a Wookiee life-debt.

Nynaeve: But you're not Min.

Aviendha: I'm Jar-Jar? Thanks.

::Aviendha sniffs::

SHAI'TAN: UM, LOOK. I"VE GOT KILLING AND SHIT TO DO. IS IT OKAY IF I LEAVE NOW?

Nynaeve and Aviendha: No.

Nynaeve: PLEASE, Lan. I'm trying to concentrate.

Aviendha: Oh my. Rand didn't do THAT, either. Looks fun.

Nynaeve: Damn straight. But . . . the blood debt?

Aviendha: Wow, could you move over a little? Oooh yeah.

Nynaeve: Aviendha?

Aviendha: Hmm? What? Oh yeah, the blood debt. Well, it is SIMILAR to the
Wookiee life-debt, in principle, except the person who holds the blood debt has
control over when the person with the debt dies.

Nynaeve: You mean, I cuold say, for example, just out of my ass--

Aviendha: How could you pull anything out of your ass now?

Nynaeve: . . . Wetlander expression. Anyway, I could say 'Aviendha, you have
displeased me and must kill yourself.' And you'd have to do it, right?

Aviendha: Right.

Nynaeve: So that's what you're planning with Shai----The Dark One, right?

Aviendha: Mm-hmm. Could you get Lan Mandragoran to stand on his tip-toes so
he's as tall as Rand? Thanks.

SHAI'TAN: WHAT? HOLD UP HERE. WHAT'S THIS ABOUT ME KILLING MYSELF?

Avindha: To appease my barbarian Aiel philosophy of ji'e'toh, you must kill
yourself to appease the toh you have towards me for killing my first-sister.

SHAI'TAN: I AIN'T NO FUCKING AIEL, AND I AIN'T DOING NO JI'E'TOH. THAT SHIT IS
FUCKED UP.

Aviendha: Then I'll just have to spank you until the honor is appeased.

Nynaeve: Ooo, spanking.

SHAI'TAN: OOOOO, SPANKING.

::Lan sighs::

Elsewhere . . .

Mat is sitting outside a bar, unable to go in because a frickin' wall is
sitting on his head.

Mat: Oooo, lookit me! I'm Atlas, another gratuitous mythological element Robert
Jordan is using because he doesn't have a god-damned original thought in his
HEAD!!!!

Suddenly, there is a flash of light, and a gateway appears in the air near Mat.

::Perrin and Rand walk out of the gateway::

Perrin: Rand, although I appreciate getting away from my responsibilities as a
married man, I'm REALLY fuckin' uneasy about Travelling. That stuff makes me
shit bricks.

Rand: Watch your language Perrin. Ebou Dar is a fucking bad place for innuendo.

Perrin: Sorry. It makes me shit rocks.

Mat: Well, lookit this! If'n it ain't the 'We was in Book Eight and You Fucking
Weren't!' Squad.

Rand: Wanna go kill the Dark One?

Mat: Well, I fucking would, but I've a damn WALL on me, 'cause RJ hates my
guts.

Perrin: Hey, I've got a psycho-bitch-wife-from-hell to contend with. I think
I'm worse off than you.

Rand: Suck my dick alla you. I'm supposed to go mad and rot away and die. Just
suck my 10' dick.

::Perrin and Mat snicker at "10'"::

Rand: What? It IS 10 inches! I'm the fucking Lord Bloody Dragon Re-Damn-born
here! My penis is the strongest, biggest, and longest of ALL there could ever
be.

Mat: You've been reading too much of that St. Chucky stuff. Just because you're
a channeler doesn't mean you have strength and skill with penises. My old
memories help me out there in ways you can't imagine. I know how to make a
woman beg for more.

Perrin: My extended senses make me King of the Bedroom. Too bad I can't get a
hard on when my wife's in the room.

::Rand snorts like a man::

Rand: They all plead skill who don't have size.

Perrin: Yeah right.

::glances at Mat::

Perrin and Mat: Probably couldn't get a virgin wet.

Rand: Look, do you want me to fucking prove it? Lessee . . .

::looks around crowd for a bit, sees a very young Domani wench swaying in the
wind::

Rand: There. Her. Fifty get you five I can get her to scream my name in less
than ten minutes.

Mat: You're betting against ME?

Rand: You're right. Well. You gonna come help me kick the Dark One's sorry ass
up and down and all over the Blight?

Mat: See me. See wall. See fucking wall on my FUCKING HEAD!!!!

Rand: Oh yeah. Lemee see.

::suddenly, the wall flies away::

Crowd: It's mAgic!

Mat: Do you HAVE to channel near me?

Rand: I'm a channeler. It's what I do.

Perrin: I thought that the Penis--I mean the Power, sorry-- was screwy around
Ebou Dar.

::Blank stares::

Rand: How do you know that?

Perrin: Uh . . . plot convenience?

Rand: Hmm . . . Okay Mat. I got that wall off you're head.

Mat: Yeah, feels like a great weight as been lifted . . .

Rand: So are you going to go kill the Dark One with me?

Mat: And now it feels like a weight has been planted . . .

Rand: Does that mean you're a wuss?

Mat: HEY! I'm no wuss! I'm not like Perrin. He marries the first woman to touch
his True Power!

Perrin: And I'll live the rest of my life regretting it . . .

Rand: Wuss wuss wuss.

Mat: Fuck you Rand.

Rand: WUSS wuss wuss. Never seen as big a wuss as you.

Mat: Fucking die Rand.

Rand: WUSS WUSS WUSS.

Mat: THAT"S FUCKING IT!!!

::they fight, the light dims, iris out::

Porky Pig: B-dee b-dee b-dee, that's all folks!

Aaron "The Mad Whitaker" Bourque

--
Better than advertised!

And you can reach me at this email address if you can decipher the code:

"AFBO...@aol.com"

And you'll get a cookie, once I figure out how to fit 'em in the slot . . .

Hey Baby

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Aaron F. Bourque wrote:

>cyberwollf (cyber...@hotmail.com) howled at the moon:
>
>>I was thinking on how cool it would be for the story if elayne became a fat
>>old darkfriend!!!!! I would like to see everyone deal with that. hehe.
>
>Hmm . . .

Now THAT'S funny shit.

Alas, you used to not have a potty mouth . . .

Steve
Still giggling.

. . . And lead me not into Temptation
I can find my own way, thanks.

Robert E.

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
>Aviendha: Then I'll just have to spank you until the honor is appeased.
>
>Nynaeve: Ooo, spanking.
>
>SHAI'TAN: OOOOO, SPANKING.

*Idly wonders how he can get toh to Aviendha*

Great story, re-re-reading it again.

He Who Is Shannon

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
That's fuckin AWESOME, Aaron! I'm still laughing...

Shannon

cyberwollf

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
That was pretty much how I envisioned it.
--
Cyberwollf
"passing the endless disease of love"
"Hey Baby" <astev...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> Aaron F. Bourque wrote:
>
> >cyberwollf (cyber...@hotmail.com) howled at the moon:
> >
> >>I was thinking on how cool it would be for the story if elayne became a
fat
> >>old darkfriend!!!!! I would like to see everyone deal with that. hehe.
> >
> >Hmm . . .

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
On 14 Mar 2000 17:59:02 GMT, afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque)
wrote:

>Mat is sitting outside a bar, unable to go in because a frickin' wall is
>sitting on his head.
>
>Mat: Oooo, lookit me! I'm Atlas, another gratuitous mythological element Robert
>Jordan is using because he doesn't have a god-damned original thought in his
>HEAD!!!!

>Mat: Well, lookit this! If'n it ain't the 'We was in Book Eight and You Fucking
>Weren't!' Squad.

Somebody give this guy a 10-47 award. I'm busy transferring points
into his account at the local Zaz-bank. Looks like it's going to take
a substantial bite from my balance too.

St. Chuck

--
13 of 12, the CMM Collective.
"Very well. The Void claims us. Let it beware our coming." Lady Death.

Laurence Bogle

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) wrote:

>On 14 Mar 2000 17:59:02 GMT, afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque)
>wrote:
>

>>Mat is sitting outside a bar, unable to go in because a frickin' wall is
>>sitting on his head.
>>
>>Mat: Oooo, lookit me! I'm Atlas, another gratuitous mythological element Robert
>>Jordan is using because he doesn't have a god-damned original thought in his
>>HEAD!!!!
>

>>Mat: Well, lookit this! If'n it ain't the 'We was in Book Eight and You Fucking
>>Weren't!' Squad.
>

>Somebody give this guy a 10-47 award. I'm busy transferring points
>into his account at the local Zaz-bank. Looks like it's going to take
>a substantial bite from my balance too.

10-102

Aaron, 10-47, 10-48 and 10-52.

10-62 <gestures>

10-81

Aaron F. Bourque

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Laurence Bogle (laur...@spameater.madasafish.com) howled at the moon:

10-66

>10-102
>
>Aaron, 10-47, 10-48 and 10-52.
>
>10-62 <gestures>
>
>10-81

10-66 too.

mister c of nine

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
On 14 Mar 2000 17:59:02 GMT, afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque)
siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a citizen of
Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following written
tourist attraction:

>Aviendha: Till shade is fucking gone, till water is god-damn gone, unto the
>piss-ant Shadow with teeth bared, screaming 'you unholy bastard!' with defiance
>in our last breath, to spit in your fucking eye to-fucking-day! That was my
>first-sister, and although we are not related by blood, not really, she is LIKE
>unto one related by blood. You have a blood debt to me, honkey.

honkey!

bwahahaha

honkey!!!

--
alt.CMMCollective: #0042 of 0069
"Mooching is Irrelevent."

---
"Blessed be the Followers of the
Coke Truck." - Old CMM Saying.

-<Please Note: the 10-codes are found at
the below site, or on alt.cmm>-
---
Brought to you by CGP Online,
the CMM Collective,
and Mister C of Nine
http://www.networx.net.au/~misterc

<message ends>

mister c of nine

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
On 14 Mar 2000 17:59:02 GMT, afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque)
siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a citizen of
Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following written
tourist attraction:

<snip magnificence>

i hereby award thee the 10-47 award of the week.

mister c of nine

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:22:36 GMT, hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the
Apostate) siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a citizen

of Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following written
tourist attraction:

>On 14 Mar 2000 17:59:02 GMT, afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque)

>wrote:

>>Mat is sitting outside a bar, unable to go in because a frickin' wall is
>>sitting on his head.
>>
>>Mat: Oooo, lookit me! I'm Atlas, another gratuitous mythological element Robert
>>Jordan is using because he doesn't have a god-damned original thought in his
>>HEAD!!!!
>

>>Mat: Well, lookit this! If'n it ain't the 'We was in Book Eight and You Fucking
>>Weren't!' Squad.
>

>Somebody give this guy a 10-47 award. I'm busy transferring points
>into his account at the local Zaz-bank. Looks like it's going to take
>a substantial bite from my balance too.

done.

Laurence Bogle

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque) and blew across Re: DF:

>Laurence Bogle (laur...@spameater.madasafish.com) howled at the moon:

>>10-102

>>Aaron, 10-47, 10-48 and 10-52.
>>
>>10-62 <gestures>
>>
>>10-81
>>

>10-66 too.

10-93, 10-64.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
<snip Shakspearesque story>

*stands away from monitor*

Dear sir, I sollute you...

Forsaken_1

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:34:33 GMT, forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:

><snip Shakspearesque story>
>
>*stands away from monitor*
>
>Dear sir, I sollute you...
>
>Forsaken_1

Was that deliberate?

mister c of nine

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:40:51 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a

citizen of Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following
written tourist attraction:

>The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in

>afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque) and blew across Re: DF:
>
>>Laurence Bogle (laur...@spameater.madasafish.com) howled at the moon:
>
>>>10-102
>>>
>>>Aaron, 10-47, 10-48 and 10-52.
>>>
>>>10-62 <gestures>
>>>
>>>10-81
>>>

>>10-66 too.
>
>10-93, 10-64.

10-151!

mister c of nine

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:34:33 GMT, forsa...@my-deja.com siezed hold

of their source, procliamed themselves a citizen of Gallifrey, and
whirlygigged themselves up the following written tourist attraction:

><snip Shakspearesque story>

>*stands away from monitor*
>
>Dear sir, I sollute you...

i need a chucky definition on the word: sollute.

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
In article <38d46244...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,
hat...@iinet.net.au wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:34:33 GMT, forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> ><snip Shakspearesque story>
> >
> >*stands away from monitor*
> >
> >Dear sir, I sollute you...
> >
> >Forsaken_1
>
> Was that deliberate?

Alas, dear saint who gives me too much credit, it was not. I type
faster then I should sometimes. S O L U T E, yeah that's it.

Aaron F. Bourque

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
>mister c of nine)

>wou...@knee.com

>On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:40:51 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com

>(Laurence Bogle) siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a

>citizen of Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following
>written tourist attraction:
>

>>The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
>>afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque) and blew across Re: DF:
>>
>>>Laurence Bogle (laur...@spameater.madasafish.com) howled at the moon:

>>>10-66 too.
>>
>>10-93, 10-64.
>
>10-151!

10-25.

And . . . 10-142

sharon

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00

<forsa...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> In article <38d46244...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,
> hat...@iinet.net.au wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:34:33 GMT, forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:
> >
> > ><snip Shakspearesque story>
> > >
> > >*stands away from monitor*
> > >
> > >Dear sir, I sollute you...
> > >
> > >Forsaken_1
> >
> > Was that deliberate?
> >
> Alas, dear saint who gives me too much credit, it was not. I type
> faster then I should sometimes. S O L U T E, yeah that's it.

Sorry. You SALUTE people. At least, you do in America.

Morelin
--
Here's to irresponsible men who give in to their passions. So women can
claim it was none of their doing. -Robin Hobb The Mad Ship

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 01:17:15 GMT, "sharon" <sn...@optonline.net> wrote:

>> > Was that deliberate?
>> >
>> Alas, dear saint who gives me too much credit, it was not. I type
>> faster then I should sometimes. S O L U T E, yeah that's it.
>
>Sorry. You SALUTE people. At least, you do in America.

Not if you do it so much your arm dissolves.......

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 01:17:15 GMT, "sharon" <sn...@optonline.net> wrote:

>Sorry. You SALUTE people. At least, you do in America.
>

>Morelin

By the way, he got you a beauty then Shaz. At least I hope he was
joking....

Laurence Bogle

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
wou...@knee.com (mister c of nine) and blew across Re: DF:

>On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:40:51 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
>(Laurence Bogle) siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a
>citizen of Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following
>written tourist attraction:
>
>>The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
>>afbo...@aol.com (Aaron F. Bourque) and blew across Re: DF:
>>
>>>Laurence Bogle (laur...@spameater.madasafish.com) howled at the moon:

>>>10-66 too.
>>
>>10-93, 10-64.
>
>10-151!

I'm going to have to surrender here. My list only goes up to 10-139.
Where can I get an updated version, given that I can't get alt.cmm on
my newsfeed?

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
In article <v_eB4.3919$na4....@news.optonline.net>,

"sharon" <sn...@optonline.net> wrote:

> <forsa...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > In article <38d46244...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,
> > hat...@iinet.net.au wrote:

> > > Was that deliberate?
> > >
> > Alas, dear saint who gives me too much credit, it was not. I type
> > faster then I should sometimes. S O L U T E, yeah that's it.
>
> Sorry. You SALUTE people. At least, you do in America.

*blush*

Those FUCKING spellchecks are USELESS!!!

solute: the substance dissolved in a solution

F-me...

I see that down this thread St. Chuck has made two comments...I really
don't want to open them up and read them.

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00

> >Sorry. You SALUTE people. At least, you do in America.
> >
> >Morelin
>
> By the way, he got you a beauty then Shaz. At least I hope he was
> joking....

I think I'm going to retire from this posting biz...

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:23:17 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>>>10-93, 10-64.
>>
>>10-151!
>
>I'm going to have to surrender here. My list only goes up to 10-139.
>Where can I get an updated version, given that I can't get alt.cmm on
>my newsfeed?

The mind bogles.

Sorry.

St. Chuck

People mock my name too. I get called Chunky.

sharon

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00

Chucky the Apostate <hat...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

> >> Alas, dear saint who gives me too much credit, it was not. I type
> >> faster then I should sometimes. S O L U T E, yeah that's it.
> >
> >Sorry. You SALUTE people. At least, you do in America.
>
> Not if you do it so much your arm dissolves.......

You salute with your arm? But guys' arms aren't down there. Unless they have
three.

Aaron F. Bourque

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
Morelin (sn...@optonline.net) howled at the moon:

>> >Sorry. You SALUTE people. At least, you do in America.
>>
>> Not if you do it so much your arm dissolves.......
>
>You salute with your arm? But guys' arms aren't down there. Unless they
>have three.

Nonono. That's an eleventh finger. Or twelfth or thirteenth, depending on your
dominant and recessive genes.

Laurence Bogle

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

>>>10-151!
>>
>>I'm going to have to surrender here. My list only goes up to 10-139.
>>Where can I get an updated version, given that I can't get alt.cmm on
>>my newsfeed?
>
>The mind bogles.

Yeah. Great, really origional. I've only heard that one ... oooh ...
several thousand times. It didn't even fit there! Jeesh.

>Sorry.

That's not good enough. <huff>

>People mock my name too. I get called Chunky.

Or upChuck. Yes, I've noticed occasionally. Have I done something to
annoy people on this group? I seem to get a rather large number of
insults for the number of posts I make...

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Aaron F. Bourque

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Laurence Bogle (laur...@spameater.madasafish.com) howled at the moon:

>>The mind bogles.

>Yeah. Great, really origional. I've only heard that one ... oooh ...
>several thousand times. It didn't even fit there! Jees

ORIGIONAL: 1)So originally funny, it hurts the groin 2) Better than the
original

Hee hee

He Who Is Shannon

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
As well as how close you live to Three Mile Island.

Shannon

"Aaron F. Bourque" wrote:

> Morelin (sn...@optonline.net) howled at the moon:

> >> Not if you do it so much your arm dissolves.......
> >
> >You salute with your arm? But guys' arms aren't down there. Unless they
> >have three.
>
> Nonono. That's an eleventh finger. Or twelfth or thirteenth, depending on your
> dominant and recessive genes.

sharon

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

Aaron F. Bourque <afbo...@aol.compliance> wrote in message

> Morelin (sn...@optonline.net) howled at the moon:

> >> Not if you do it so much your arm dissolves.......
> >
> >You salute with your arm? But guys' arms aren't down there. Unless they
> >have three.
>
> Nonono. That's an eleventh finger. Or twelfth or thirteenth, depending on
your
> dominant and recessive genes.

*enlightened look*

I see.

Robert E.

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
>I think I'm going to retire from this posting biz...

>Forsaken_1

but then all the heat'd be on me... I don't think I could take _that_ much
abuse, unless it's from Morelin.

-------------

Gareth Bryne: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Gareth Bryne: Can't you bitches walk any faster?

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:43:40 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>>>I'm going to have to surrender here. My list only goes up to 10-139.
>>>Where can I get an updated version, given that I can't get alt.cmm on
>>>my newsfeed?
>>

>>The mind bogles.
>
>Yeah. Great, really origional. I've only heard that one ... oooh ...

>several thousand times. It didn't even fit there! Jeesh.

*titter* I know - that's just so you'd know I was just saying it
because if I didn't, my head would have exploded like an over-ripe
melon. I know you're not really upset, because you know I was being
silly.

>>Sorry.
>
>That's not good enough. <huff>

Well I'm not going to blow you, if that's your implication.

>>People mock my name too. I get called Chunky.
>
>Or upChuck. Yes, I've noticed occasionally. Have I done something to
>annoy people on this group? I seem to get a rather large number of
>insults for the number of posts I make...

Nope. In fact I've never mocked you. Anyway, it's all affectionate. I
mean, if you didn't want to be mocked, you wouldn't be wearing that
awful tie.

*points at tie and grins*

I'm done.

St. Chuck

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:19:56 GMT, "sharon" <sn...@optonline.net> wrote:

>You salute with your arm? But guys' arms aren't down there. Unless they have
>three.
>

>Morelin

You're in for a shock when I get to New York, carrying two suitcases
and scratching my nuts at the same time.....

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:13:19 GMT, forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:

>*blush*
>
>Those FUCKING spellchecks are USELESS!!!
>
>solute: the substance dissolved in a solution
>
>F-me...
>
>I see that down this thread St. Chuck has made two comments...I really
>don't want to open them up and read them.

I was very supportive.

Actually, I like sollute as a verb. It's like a salute, but it makes
people nearby feel filthy just by watching it happen.

Very 'me'.

Lady Morelin Sedai

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <38d79bb2...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,

hat...@iinet.net.au wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:19:56 GMT, "sharon" <sn...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> >You salute with your arm? But guys' arms aren't down there. Unless
they have
> >three.
> >

> You're in for a shock when I get to New York, carrying two suitcases
> and scratching my nuts at the same time.....

Chucky, Nothing about you can shock me. You're a Saint, that makes you
unique.

Morelin
--
Here's to irresponsible men who give in to their passions.

So women can claim it was none of their doing. Robin Hobb the Mad Ship

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

> >I think I'm going to retire from this posting biz...

> >Forsaken_1
> >

> but then all the heat'd be on me... I don't think I could take _that_
much
> abuse,

ok I wont leave alone to face the abuse.

unless it's from Morelin.

Heh, yeah. Sometimes she catches me off guard with her risque comments

Forsaken_1

Lady Morelin Sedai

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <8b8j32$otb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > >I think I'm going to retire from this posting biz...

> > >Forsaken_1
> > >

> > but then all the heat'd be on me... I don't think I could take
_that_
> much
> > abuse,
>
> ok I wont leave alone to face the abuse.
>
> unless it's from Morelin.
>
> Heh, yeah. Sometimes she catches me off guard with her risque comments

Only sometimes? I'll have to try harder.

Morelin
--
Here's to irresponsible men who give in to their passions.
So women can claim it was none of their doing. Robin Hobb the Mad Ship

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <38d79c3a...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,

hat...@iinet.net.au wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:13:19 GMT, forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> >*blush*
> >
> >Those FUCKING spellchecks are USELESS!!!
> >
> >solute: the substance dissolved in a solution
> >
> >F-me...
> >
> >I see that down this thread St. Chuck has made two comments...I
really
> >don't want to open them up and read them.
>
> I was very supportive.

I noticed that. I still have the rug burns on my chin to show for it.

> Actually, I like sollute as a verb. It's like a salute, but it makes
> people nearby feel filthy just by watching it happen.
>
> Very 'me'.

Of course that was the real context I had intended to give. You were
just the only one who could follow me.

!

Forsaken_1

Stargen

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
>hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

>>>I'm going to have to surrender here. My list only goes up to 10-139.
>>>Where can I get an updated version, given that I can't get alt.cmm on
>>>my newsfeed?
>>
>>The mind bogles.
>
>Yeah. Great, really origional. I've only heard that one ... oooh ...
>several thousand times. It didn't even fit there! Jeesh.
>

>>Sorry.
>
>That's not good enough. <huff>
>

>>People mock my name too. I get called Chunky.
>
>Or upChuck. Yes, I've noticed occasionally. Have I done something to
>annoy people on this group? I seem to get a rather large number of
>insults for the number of posts I make...

hah, you ain't seen nothing yet, wait to you actually post something
really stupid.

nah, no one really means to offend ya, where all just kicking round in
a pub drinking and kicking the shit out of each other.

Stargen

"What can I say, I like tits"
"Ray, next time someone asks if you are a god, say YES!"

Jojo

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

Lady Morelin Sedai

> Morelin
> --
> Here's to irresponsible men who give in to their passions.
> So women can claim it was none of their doing. Robin Hobb the Mad Ship

He, Morelin, did they award you the shawl?

Jojo, impressed.

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
In article <8b8jmg$pc9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Lady Morelin Sedai <lady_more...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > > but then all the heat'd be on me... I don't think I could take
> _that_
> > much
> > > abuse,
> >
> > ok I wont leave alone to face the abuse.
> >
> > unless it's from Morelin.
> >
> > Heh, yeah. Sometimes she catches me off guard with her risque
comments

> Only sometimes? I'll have to try harder.
>
> Morelin

I say sometimes only because I make a point of not reading your posts
that are not directed at me. I tried that once and got a hell of a
shock. Of course I'm talking about that post I peeked in while you
were feeding Mr. C strawberries with your, uh...mammaries.

Lady Morelin Sedai

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
In article <SaTB4.3653$bA1.1...@amoeba1.soneraplaza.nl>,

Yep. Meet Lady Morelin, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.

Morelin
--
Here's to irresponsible men who give in to their passions.
So women can claim it was none of their doing. Robin Hobb the Mad Ship

Lady Morelin Sedai

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
In article <8b94no$9ai$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <8b8jmg$pc9$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> Lady Morelin Sedai <lady_more...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > In article <8b8j32$otb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> > forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > >
> > > unless it's from Morelin.
> > >
> > > Heh, yeah. Sometimes she catches me off guard with her risque
> comments
> >
> > Only sometimes? I'll have to try harder.
> >
> I say sometimes only because I make a point of not reading your posts
> that are not directed at me. I tried that once and got a hell of a
> shock. Of course I'm talking about that post I peeked in while you
> were feeding Mr. C strawberries with your, uh...mammaries.

You know, sometimes I actually make clean, on-topic posts, despite
myself.

Jojo

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
Lady Morelin Sedai <lady_more...@my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
8b96s6$bqe$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> In article <SaTB4.3653$bA1.1...@amoeba1.soneraplaza.nl>,
> "Jojo" <Jose....@quicknet.nl> wrote:
> >
> > Lady Morelin Sedai
> >
> > > Morelin
> > > --
> > >

> > He, Morelin, did they award you the shawl?
> >
> > Jojo, impressed.
>
> Yep. Meet Lady Morelin, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.

So green eh, that means ...
How many men/ warders??

Jojo, even more impressed.

mister c of nine

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:23:17 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a
citizen of Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following
written tourist attraction:

>I'm going to have to surrender here. My list only goes up to 10-139.
>Where can I get an updated version, given that I can't get alt.cmm on
>my newsfeed?

i usually bung em up on my homepage, but i'm expecting to move isps
again over the next few weeks, so haven't updated.

otherwise, they're usually put up there as soon as i update them.

--
alt.CMMCollective: #0042 of 0069
"Mooching is Irrelevent."

---
"Blessed be the Followers of the
Coke Truck." - Old CMM Saying.

-<Please Note: the 10-codes are found at
the below site, or on alt.cmm>-
---
Brought to you by CGP Online,
the CMM Collective,
and Mister C of Nine
http://www.networx.net.au/~misterc

<message ends>

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:18:42 GMT, Lady Morelin Sedai
<lady_more...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>You know, sometimes I actually make clean, on-topic posts, despite
>myself.

I do that too. It's a very real problem.

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:50:27 GMT, forsa...@my-deja.com wrote:

>> I was very supportive.
>
>I noticed that. I still have the rug burns on my chin to show for it.

*snigger*

>> Actually, I like sollute as a verb. It's like a salute, but it makes
>> people nearby feel filthy just by watching it happen.
>>
>> Very 'me'.
>>

>Of course that was the real context I had intended to give. You were
>just the only one who could follow me.

Hence the rug-burns. Glad we're both being subtle.

sharon

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00

Jojo <Jose....@quicknet.nl> wrote in message

Sorry, that's a trade secret. Although I believe I'm working on three at the
moment.

Morelin
--
Here's to irresponsible men who give in to their passions. So women can

sharon

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00

> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:18:42 GMT, Lady Morelin Sedai
> <lady_more...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> >You know, sometimes I actually make clean, on-topic posts, despite
> >myself.
>
> I do that too. It's a very real problem.

Is there somewhere to go to fix this problem?

Laurence Bogle

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

>>>The mind bogles.
>>
>>Yeah. Great, really origional. I've only heard that one ... oooh ...
>>several thousand times. It didn't even fit there! Jeesh.
>

>*titter* I know - that's just so you'd know I was just saying it
>because if I didn't, my head would have exploded like an over-ripe
>melon. I know you're not really upset, because you know I was being
>silly.

I think you should have kept it in. That would have been worth seeing.
Somewhat messy admitedly, but still worth it.

>>>Sorry.
>>
>>That's not good enough. <huff>
>

>Well I'm not going to blow you, if that's your implication.

I don't think that would help either...

>>>People mock my name too. I get called Chunky.
>>
>>Or upChuck. Yes, I've noticed occasionally. Have I done something to
>>annoy people on this group? I seem to get a rather large number of
>>insults for the number of posts I make...
>

>Nope. In fact I've never mocked you. Anyway, it's all affectionate. I
>mean, if you didn't want to be mocked, you wouldn't be wearing that
>awful tie.
>
>*points at tie and grins*

What's wrong with my tie? <looks down> It looks fine to me. Those
stains are meant to be there. Honest. <looks around> Why's everyone
staring at me like that? <runs to closet to hide, but can't get in
around Debs and Forsaken_1>.

Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one yet.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Laurence Bogle

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
wou...@knee.com (mister c of nine) and blew across Re: DF:

>On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:23:17 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
>(Laurence Bogle) siezed hold of their source, procliamed themselves a
>citizen of Gallifrey, and whirlygigged themselves up the following
>written tourist attraction:
>

>>I'm going to have to surrender here. My list only goes up to 10-139.
>>Where can I get an updated version, given that I can't get alt.cmm on
>>my newsfeed?
>

>i usually bung em up on my homepage, but i'm expecting to move isps
>again over the next few weeks, so haven't updated.
>
>otherwise, they're usually put up there as soon as i update them.

OK. Well, whenever, I presume you'll let us know. Thanks.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Laurence Bogle

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in Stargen
<davet@????.usmo.com> and blew across Re: DF:

>>>People mock my name too. I get called Chunky.
>>
>>Or upChuck. Yes, I've noticed occasionally. Have I done something to
>>annoy people on this group? I seem to get a rather large number of
>>insults for the number of posts I make...
>

>hah, you ain't seen nothing yet, wait to you actually post something
>really stupid.

I shall look forward to that.

>nah, no one really means to offend ya, where all just kicking round in
>a pub drinking and kicking the shit out of each other.

I don't tend to get offended, so that's probably alright. It just
seemed somehow that all the replies had been ... insulting's probably
the best word there. <shrug> Probably 'cos all my posts were
insulting.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Stargen

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:43:34 GMT, "sharon" <sn...@optonline.net> wrote:

>Chucky the Apostate <hat...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:18:42 GMT, Lady Morelin Sedai
>> <lady_more...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>>
>> >You know, sometimes I actually make clean, on-topic posts, despite
>> >myself.
>>
>> I do that too. It's a very real problem.
>
>Is there somewhere to go to fix this problem?
>
>Morelin

No, I'm sorry, a part of you will always be respectible and
noteworthy. You will never be able to join the ranks of those few
people who have no true worth in their life.

Debbie Hindle

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

> What's wrong with my tie? <looks down> It looks fine to me. Those
> stains are meant to be there. Honest. <looks around> Why's everyone
> staring at me like that? <runs to closet to hide, but can't get in
> around Debs and Forsaken_1>.
>
> Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one yet.

I would do one for you, but there isn't enough room to wiggle about in
here. BTW, I used to be with madasafish, I still use them for the
webspace, but got pissed off with the email problems and missing news
messages, how do you find them?

--

D...

alt.CMMCollective: #0231 of 0711
"Porridge is Irrelevant."

"It's his voice that gets me... that crawling, grinding whisper...
spitting hell and ghosts and cobwebs in your ear..."
Jesse on the Saint of Killers. Preacher.

Do the 2nd alt.fan survey...
http://www.echo.strayduck.com/

forsa...@my-deja.com

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00

> >> I was very supportive.
> >
> >I noticed that. I still have the rug burns on my chin to show for it.
>
> *snigger*
>
> >> Actually, I like sollute as a verb. It's like a salute, but it
makes
> >> people nearby feel filthy just by watching it happen.
> >>
> >> Very 'me'.
> >>

> >Of course that was the real context I had intended to give. You were
> >just the only one who could follow me.
>
> Hence the rug-burns. Glad we're both being subtle.
>
> St. Chuck

It really is more pleasant then the alternative.

Forsaken_1

sharon

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00

Stargen <davet@????.usmo.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:43:34 GMT, "sharon" <sn...@optonline.net> wrote:
>

> >Chucky the Apostate <hat...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

> >> I do that too. It's a very real problem.
> >
> >Is there somewhere to go to fix this problem?
> >

> No, I'm sorry, a part of you will always be respectible and
> noteworthy. You will never be able to join the ranks of those few
> people who have no true worth in their life.

Damn.

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:16:51 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>>>Yeah. Great, really origional. I've only heard that one ... oooh ...
>>>several thousand times. It didn't even fit there! Jeesh.
>>
>>*titter* I know - that's just so you'd know I was just saying it
>>because if I didn't, my head would have exploded like an over-ripe
>>melon. I know you're not really upset, because you know I was being
>>silly.
>
>I think you should have kept it in. That would have been worth seeing.
>Somewhat messy admitedly, but still worth it.

Well yeah, but if my head exploded, you'd all get shit all over you,
and I'd stop posting hilarious come-backs (hur hur hur hur, I said
'come' - and then I said 'back'....) to all your (as in all of your)
stupid remarks.

>>Nope. In fact I've never mocked you. Anyway, it's all affectionate. I
>>mean, if you didn't want to be mocked, you wouldn't be wearing that
>>awful tie.
>>
>>*points at tie and grins*
>

>What's wrong with my tie? <looks down> It looks fine to me. Those
>stains are meant to be there. Honest. <looks around> Why's everyone
>staring at me like that? <runs to closet to hide, but can't get in
>around Debs and Forsaken_1>.

I don't mind your tie. As long as I could be sure that was actually
cream cheese on it.

>Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one yet.

*walks away*

Laurence Bogle

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "Debbie Hindle"
<deb...@care4free.net> and blew across Re: DF:

>Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message
>

>> What's wrong with my tie? <looks down> It looks fine to me. Those
>> stains are meant to be there. Honest. <looks around> Why's everyone
>> staring at me like that? <runs to closet to hide, but can't get in
>> around Debs and Forsaken_1>.
>>

>> Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one yet.
>

>I would do one for you, but there isn't enough room to wiggle about in
>here.

I would make a weight joke, but I think you beat me too it. Oh well, I
can wait in anticipation.

> BTW, I used to be with madasafish, I still use them for the
>webspace, but got pissed off with the email problems and missing news
>messages, how do you find them?

I haven't had any problems at all with the news servers. They cache
much further back than any other I've seen (excluding places like Deja
of course), and I haven't noticed any missing posts. There was a
problem with the POP server a month or two ago, apparently they were
hacked or something and went down for about 3 days. Other than that,
it seems OK. I tend to use X-Stream for most of my web browsing and
downloads though 'cos it's 0800 access. Much cheaper. <g> Generally a
good service I'd say. They also have fast and helpful tech support,
which is always a plus.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Laurence Bogle

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

>On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:16:51 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
>(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>>>*titter* I know - that's just so you'd know I was just saying it
>>>because if I didn't, my head would have exploded like an over-ripe
>>>melon. I know you're not really upset, because you know I was being
>>>silly.
>>
>>I think you should have kept it in. That would have been worth seeing.
>>Somewhat messy admitedly, but still worth it.
>
>Well yeah, but if my head exploded, you'd all get shit all over you,

True. That would not be a nice way to go. So is that where you keep it
before it comes out of your mouth? :o)

>and I'd stop posting hilarious come-backs (hur hur hur hur, I said
>'come' - and then I said 'back'....)

Someone's been watching /waaaay/ too much Beavis and Butthead. <pulls
shirt over head> I am Cornholio!

> to all your (as in all of your) stupid remarks.

I trust that's "your plural" not "your singular" 'cos I don't think
I'm the only one who makes stupid remarks.

>>>Nope. In fact I've never mocked you. Anyway, it's all affectionate. I
>>>mean, if you didn't want to be mocked, you wouldn't be wearing that
>>>awful tie.
>>>
>>>*points at tie and grins*
>>

>>What's wrong with my tie? <looks down> It looks fine to me. Those
>>stains are meant to be there. Honest. <looks around> Why's everyone
>>staring at me like that? <runs to closet to hide, but can't get in
>>around Debs and Forsaken_1>.
>

>I don't mind your tie. As long as I could be sure that was actually
>cream cheese on it.

Hmmm. Actually I think it was Asterix. At least it was, ut I've taken
it off now.

>>Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one yet.
>

>*walks away*

<sobs>

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Debbie Hindle

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00

> >> What's wrong with my tie? <looks down> It looks fine to me. Those
> >> stains are meant to be there. Honest. <looks around> Why's
everyone
> >> staring at me like that? <runs to closet to hide, but can't get
in
> >> around Debs and Forsaken_1>.
> >>

> >> Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one
yet.

> >I would do one for you, but there isn't enough room to wiggle about
in
> >here.
>
> I would make a weight joke, but I think you beat me too it. Oh well,
> can wait in anticipation.
>
> > BTW, I used to be with madasafish, I still use them for the
> >webspace, but got pissed off with the email problems and missing
news
> >messages, how do you find them?
>
> I haven't had any problems at all with the news servers. They cache
> much further back than any other I've seen (excluding places like
Deja
> of course), and I haven't noticed any missing posts. There was a
> problem with the POP server a month or two ago, apparently they were
> hacked or something and went down for about 3 days. Other than that,
> it seems OK. I tend to use X-Stream for most of my web browsing and
> downloads though 'cos it's 0800 access. Much cheaper. <g> Generally
> good service I'd say. They also have fast and helpful tech support,
> which is always a plus.

I found supernews was really bad for missing messages, I'd notice one,
so go and have a look in Deja to see if there were anymore, there
were, many! Also it took a long time to propagate.

Care4free uses pipex, the propagation is almost instantaneous and I've
only lost one or two messages, the cache isn't anywhere near as good
though, neither is the support. I actually lost a load of messages
when MAAF went down, never to be seen again.

What is the URL for X-Stream, I am desperate for 0800 access, my phone
bills are crippling us.

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:53:28 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>>>I think you should have kept it in. That would have been worth seeing.
>>>Somewhat messy admitedly, but still worth it.
>>
>>Well yeah, but if my head exploded, you'd all get shit all over you,
>
>True. That would not be a nice way to go. So is that where you keep it
>before it comes out of your mouth? :o)

Well yeah - where do you keep it, in your ass or something?

nObDummer: That must really gross your boyfriends out, donut-puncher.

Dummer, shut up.

>> to all your (as in all of your) stupid remarks.
>
>I trust that's "your plural" not "your singular" 'cos I don't think
>I'm the only one who makes stupid remarks.

Hence the clarification in parentheses. All of you, and all of the
remarks made by all of you. It's a collective thing.

>>I don't mind your tie. As long as I could be sure that was actually
>>cream cheese on it.
>
>Hmmm. Actually I think it was Asterix. At least it was, ut I've taken
>it off now.

Asterix, rather than cream-cheese? Now who's giving away too much
information?

>>>Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one yet.
>>

>>*walks away*
>
><sobs>

*bends over and smacks ass, Braveheart-style*

Stargen

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:04:56 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "Debbie Hindle"
><deb...@care4free.net> and blew across Re: DF:

>>Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

>>> What's wrong with my tie? <looks down> It looks fine to me. Those
>>> stains are meant to be there. Honest. <looks around> Why's everyone
>>> staring at me like that? <runs to closet to hide, but can't get in
>>> around Debs and Forsaken_1>.
>>>

>>> Can I have a welcome dance please? I don't think I've had one yet.
>>

>>I would do one for you, but there isn't enough room to wiggle about in
>>here.
>
>I would make a weight joke, but I think you beat me too it. Oh well, I
>can wait in anticipation.
>
>> BTW, I used to be with madasafish, I still use them for the
>>webspace, but got pissed off with the email problems and missing news
>>messages, how do you find them?
>
>I haven't had any problems at all with the news servers. They cache
>much further back than any other I've seen (excluding places like Deja
>of course), and I haven't noticed any missing posts. There was a
>problem with the POP server a month or two ago, apparently they were
>hacked or something and went down for about 3 days. Other than that,
>it seems OK. I tend to use X-Stream for most of my web browsing and
>downloads though 'cos it's 0800 access. Much cheaper. <g> Generally a
>good service I'd say. They also have fast and helpful tech support,
>which is always a plus.

tech support...fast...helpful? bwahahahahaha

Laurence Bogle

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

>>>Well yeah, but if my head exploded, you'd all get shit all over you,
>>
>>True. That would not be a nice way to go. So is that where you keep it
>>before it comes out of your mouth? :o)
>
>Well yeah - where do you keep it, in your ass or something?

No, down that nice ceramic thing in the bathroom usually. <shrug> Call
me unimaginative if you will, but it seems the best place.

>nObDummer: That must really gross your boyfriends out, donut-puncher.
>
>Dummer, shut up.

For some reason I missed that film. Oh well.

>>> to all your (as in all of your) stupid remarks.
>>
>>I trust that's "your plural" not "your singular" 'cos I don't think
>>I'm the only one who makes stupid remarks.
>
>Hence the clarification in parentheses. All of you, and all of the
>remarks made by all of you. It's a collective thing.

I thought that was probably what you meant, but you could have meant
all the stupid remarks I make. ie all of my ...

>>>I don't mind your tie. As long as I could be sure that was actually
>>>cream cheese on it.
>>
>>Hmmm. Actually I think it was Asterix. At least it was, ut I've taken
>>it off now.
>
>Asterix, rather than cream-cheese? Now who's giving away too much
>information?

Can it possibly be worse than Kryss'? I'll scan it some time and you
can decide.

>>>*walks away*
>>
>><sobs>
>
>*bends over and smacks ass, Braveheart-style*

Now I'm really upset. <water squirts from eyes over Chucky, clown
style>

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Laurence Bogle

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in Stargen
<davet@????.usmo.com> and blew across Re: DF:

>On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:04:56 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
>(Laurence Bogle) wrote:
>>downloads though 'cos it's 0800 access. Much cheaper. <g> Generally a
>>good service I'd say. They also have fast and helpful tech support,
>>which is always a plus.
>
>tech support...fast...helpful? bwahahahahaha

<shrug> Well, compared to most. Like you get an answer in a couple of
days usually if you ask them something by e-mail, and amazingly they
have been pretty helpful.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Stargen

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:36:25 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in Stargen
><davet@????.usmo.com> and blew across Re: DF:
>
>>On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:04:56 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
>>(Laurence Bogle) wrote:
>>>downloads though 'cos it's 0800 access. Much cheaper. <g> Generally a
>>>good service I'd say. They also have fast and helpful tech support,
>>>which is always a plus.
>>
>>tech support...fast...helpful? bwahahahahaha
>
><shrug> Well, compared to most. Like you get an answer in a couple of
>days usually if you ask them something by e-mail, and amazingly they
>have been pretty helpful.

Hehe I work as tech support of a local Isp. Fast, friendly, helpful.
These words are not in our vocab.

Stargen

"What can I say, I like tits"
"Ray, next time someone asks if you are a god, say YES!"

"Uh, I never exhaled?"

Laurence Bogle

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "Debbie Hindle"
<deb...@care4free.net> and blew across Re: DF:

>Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

>> I haven't had any problems at all with the news servers. They cache
>> much further back than any other I've seen (excluding places like
>> Deja
>> of course), and I haven't noticed any missing posts. There was a
>> problem with the POP server a month or two ago, apparently they were
>> hacked or something and went down for about 3 days. Other than that,
>> it seems OK. I tend to use X-Stream for most of my web browsing and

>> downloads though 'cos it's 0800 access. Much cheaper. <g> Generally
>> good service I'd say. They also have fast and helpful tech support,
>> which is always a plus.
>

>I found supernews was really bad for missing messages, I'd notice one,
>so go and have a look in Deja to see if there were anymore, there
>were, many! Also it took a long time to propagate.

Ummm, is supernews the feed for Madasafish, or are you just talking
about a different service?

>Care4free uses pipex, the propagation is almost instantaneous and I've
>only lost one or two messages, the cache isn't anywhere near as good
>though, neither is the support. I actually lost a load of messages
>when MAAF went down, never to be seen again.

I don't think I lost any, but I'm not quite sure... You never can be,
but I haven't had anyone tell me that I missed one.

>What is the URL for X-Stream, I am desperate for 0800 access, my phone
>bills are crippling us.

www.x-stream.co.uk I think. You need to download their software to
sign up, but if you then uninstall it afterwards you can get rid of
the banner ads. But that would be very naughty. It can be tricky to
get onto at times, it's generally best between midnight and about 10
in the morning, probably 'cos nobody's daft enough to be online at
that time. At other times it can take maybe 30 tries to connect, if
you're lucky. I recommend using Go!Zilla for dialing 'cos it
auto-redials indefinatly.

Hope some of this is useful. :o)

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

kryss

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> didn't like my tie and
said so in this message :

> I thought that was probably what you meant, but you could have meant
> all the stupid remarks I make. ie all of my ...

> >>Hmmm. Actually I think it was Asterix. At least it was, ut I've taken
> >>it off now.
> >
> >Asterix, rather than cream-cheese? Now who's giving away too much
> >information?
>
> Can it possibly be worse than Kryss'? I'll scan it some time and you
> can decide.

That coming from an English...

Kryss, fashion-killer.

kryss

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Hey girls, you're in England, ( or Great-Britain, that should cover Debs),
you know there is aDSL, if you live nearby a big town, like a capital, but
it expands rather quickly. And you don't need the cable, only a phone.
It is somewhat something excellent with full-access, 24h, 7days, no
communication cost, no quotas, 60KBps, AND news server usually good, or at
least quick enough.
If you already knew, sorry for this meaning less post, but in anycase, you
should look for it.

Kryss, the mad surfer, with a lot of downloads simultaneous, e-radio, news,
*and* a book... Raaahh.

Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> a écrit dans le message :
38dbe477...@news.madasafish.com...

Jojo

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
sharon <sn...@optonline.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
k7bC4.7342$Bo2.68299@news02...

> Jojo <Jose....@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
> > Lady Morelin Sedai <lady_more...@my-deja.com> schreef in
> berichtnieuws
> > 8b96s6$bqe$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> > > Yep. Meet Lady Morelin, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.
> > >

> > So green eh, that means ...
> > How many men/ warders??
> >
> > Jojo, even more impressed.
>
> Sorry, that's a trade secret. Although I believe I'm working on three at
the
> moment.

Wow *sighs deep*

(for herself ) and to meet someone just here.

Jojo, the most impressed blond.

Hey Baby

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Chucky the Apostate wrote:

>nObDummer: That must really gross your boyfriends out, donut-puncher.
>
>Dummer, shut up.

*sigh* Just like old times.

What's happened to Dummer anyway ?

Steve

. . . And lead me not into Temptation
I can find my own way, thanks.

Hey Baby

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
"kryss" wrote:

>> Can it possibly be worse than Kryss'? I'll scan it some time and you
>> can decide.
>>

>That coming from an English...

English what ?
Just be careful what you say now, Frenchie ! :P

Steve
15 Stone of good old fashioned English beered-up xenophobia comin' at ya!

kryss

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

Hey Baby <astev...@aol.comnojunk> a écrit dans le message :
20000325044714...@nso-fl.aol.com...

> "kryss" wrote:
>
> >> Can it possibly be worse than Kryss'? I'll scan it some time and you
> >> can decide.
> >>

> >That coming from an English...
>
> English what ?
> Just be careful what you say now, Frenchie ! :P

English nothing, it's just my bad use of "...". I should have said *shake
his head*, but it take too much time to type and I'm lazy.

Kryss

(BTW, when you refer to an English person, you can just said "English", or
you need to say "English person", just to know.)

mister c of nine

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:09:28 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrenched their genitals two feet to their left, and
began singing in a high-pitched tone, the following disregard for
anything resembling thought:

>>i usually bung em up on my homepage, but i'm expecting to move isps
>>again over the next few weeks, so haven't updated.
>>
>>otherwise, they're usually put up there as soon as i update them.
>
>OK. Well, whenever, I presume you'll let us know. Thanks.

i'm sure i will.

in the meantime, new copies are being posted to alt.cmm as we
speaketh.

--
alt.CMMCollective: #0042 of 0069
"Mooching is Irrelevent."

---
"Blessed be the Followers of the
Coke Truck." - Old CMM Saying.

-<Please Note: the 10-codes are found at
the below site, or on alt.cmm>-
---
Brought to you by CGP Online,
the CMM Collective,
and Mister C of Nine
http://www.networx.net.au/~misterc

<message ends>

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

The bath? Ewwwww......no wonder you smell.

>>nObDummer: That must really gross your boyfriends out, donut-puncher.
>>
>>Dummer, shut up.
>

>For some reason I missed that film. Oh well.

A person on this newsgroup, not a movie. Read the Bestiary.

http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/6o.htm

*grin*

>Can it possibly be worse than Kryss'? I'll scan it some time and you
>can decide.

Is it worse than mine?

http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/tie.htm

>>*bends over and smacks ass, Braveheart-style*
>
>Now I'm really upset. <water squirts from eyes over Chucky, clown
>style>

*wipes ass dry and pulls up pants*

I think you've had enough.

kryss

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

Satsujinki <ev...@evil.evil> a écrit dans le message :
8bj4sh$75k$1...@news.ihug.co.nz...
> "kryss" <kr...@multimania.com> wrote in message

> | Hey Baby <astev...@aol.comnojunk> a écrit dans le message :
> | 20000325044714...@nso-fl.aol.com...

> and you

> | > English what ?
> | > Just be careful what you say now, Frenchie ! :P
> |
> | English nothing, it's just my bad use of "...". I should have said
> *shake
> | his head*, but it take too much time to type and I'm lazy.
> |
> | Kryss
> |
> | (BTW, when you refer to an English person, you can just said
> "English", or
> | you need to say "English person", just to know.)
>
> You say Pommie Git, or Tosser.

*putting my most candid, matter-of-fact face*
Thank you Sats. Now I'll know what to use next time.

Kryss, naive.

Debbie Hindle

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

> >> I haven't had any problems at all with the news servers. They
cache
> >> much further back than any other I've seen (excluding places like
> >> Deja
> >> of course), and I haven't noticed any missing posts. There was a
> >> problem with the POP server a month or two ago, apparently they
were
> >> hacked or something and went down for about 3 days. Other than
that,
> >> it seems OK. I tend to use X-Stream for most of my web browsing
and
> >> downloads though 'cos it's 0800 access. Much cheaper. <g>
Generally
> >> good service I'd say. They also have fast and helpful tech
support,
> >> which is always a plus.
> >
> >I found supernews was really bad for missing messages, I'd notice
one,
> >so go and have a look in Deja to see if there were anymore, there
> >were, many! Also it took a long time to propagate.
> Ummm, is supernews the feed for Madasafish, or are you just talking
> about a different service?

Yes, it is the feed for MAAF.

> >Care4free uses pipex, the propagation is almost instantaneous and
I've
> >only lost one or two messages, the cache isn't anywhere near as
good
> >though, neither is the support. I actually lost a load of messages
> >when MAAF went down, never to be seen again.
>
> I don't think I lost any, but I'm not quite sure... You never can
be,
> but I haven't had anyone tell me that I missed one.

Nobody ever does. I only noticed when I was getting messages in
response to messages I didn't have. It doesn't happen all the time, it
will go fine for spell, losing only one or two, then suddenly there
will be loads missing. The only way to fix it is resubscribe. Or ask
someone to repost all the messages sent during the missing time
period. *evil grin*

> >What is the URL for X-Stream, I am desperate for 0800 access, my
phone
> >bills are crippling us.
>
> www.x-stream.co.uk I think. You need to download their software to
> sign up, but if you then uninstall it afterwards you can get rid of
> the banner ads. But that would be very naughty. It can be tricky to
> get onto at times, it's generally best between midnight and about 10
> in the morning, probably 'cos nobody's daft enough to be online at
> that time. At other times it can take maybe 30 tries to connect, if
> you're lucky. I recommend using Go!Zilla for dialing 'cos it
> auto-redials indefinatly.
>
> Hope some of this is useful. :o)

Cheers, I asked Stitch about that and have been told quite firmly not
to use it. Nevermind adsl in June.

Debbie Hindle

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

> Hey girls, you're in England, ( or Great-Britain, that should cover
Debs),
> you know there is aDSL, if you live nearby a big town, like a
capital, but
> it expands rather quickly. And you don't need the cable, only a
phone.
> It is somewhat something excellent with full-access, 24h, 7days, no
> communication cost, no quotas, 60KBps, AND news server usually good,
or at
> least quick enough.
> If you already knew, sorry for this meaning less post, but in
anycase, you
> should look for it.

It's not being launched in the UK until June. It was supposed to be
this month but was held back for some bizarre reason.

Debbie Hindle

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Satsujinki <ev...@evil.evil> wrote in message

> and you

> | > English what ?
> | > Just be careful what you say now, Frenchie ! :P
> |
> | English nothing, it's just my bad use of "...". I should have said
> *shake
> | his head*, but it take too much time to type and I'm lazy.
> |
> | Kryss
> |
> | (BTW, when you refer to an English person, you can just said
> "English", or
> | you need to say "English person", just to know.)

English person/man/woman or Brit. Not English on it's own.

> You say Pommie Git, or Tosser.

Don't forget spineless Sassenach!

Satsujinki

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
"kryss" <kr...@multimania.com> wrote in message

| Hey Baby <astev...@aol.comnojunk> a écrit dans le message :
| 20000325044714...@nso-fl.aol.com...

| > >That coming from an English...
| >
| > English what ?
| > Just be careful what you say now, Frenchie ! :P
|
| English nothing, it's just my bad use of "...". I should have said
*shake
| his head*, but it take too much time to type and I'm lazy.
|
| Kryss
|
| (BTW, when you refer to an English person, you can just said
"English", or
| you need to say "English person", just to know.)

You say Pommie Git, or Tosser.

--
-"Bushido is being a Pommie Git."

Hey Baby

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
"Debbie Hindle" wrote:

>English person/man/woman or Brit. Not English on it's own.
>

>> You say Pommie Git, or Tosser.
>

>Don't forget spineless Sassenach!

Eehhhh. Screw you guys.

Steve

Laurence Bogle

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

>>>Well yeah - where do you keep it, in your ass or something?
>>
>>No, down that nice ceramic thing in the bathroom usually. <shrug> Call
>>me unimaginative if you will, but it seems the best place.
>
>The bath? Ewwwww......no wonder you smell.

Hmmm. I don't think my bath is ceramic actually. So no.

>>>nObDummer: That must really gross your boyfriends out, donut-puncher.
>>>
>>>Dummer, shut up.
>>
>>For some reason I missed that film. Oh well.
>
>A person on this newsgroup, not a movie. Read the Bestiary.
>
>http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/6o.htm
>
>*grin*

Right. Clear as mud. I'm obviously too much of a newbie.

>>Can it possibly be worse than Kryss'? I'll scan it some time and you
>>can decide.

Oh no. Much better.

>>>*bends over and smacks ass, Braveheart-style*
>>
>>Now I'm really upset. <water squirts from eyes over Chucky, clown
>>style>
>
>*wipes ass dry and pulls up pants*
>
>I think you've had enough.

Enough of anything specific? Or just enough generally?

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

kryss

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

Debbie Hindle <deb...@care4free.net> a écrit dans le message :
8bjiep$4a6$1...@lure.pipex.net...

> kryss <kr...@multimania.com> wrote in message
> > Hey girls, you're in England, ( or Great-Britain, that should cover
> Debs),
> > you know there is aDSL, if you live nearby a big town, like a
> capital, but
> > it expands rather quickly. And you don't need the cable, only a
> phone.
> > It is somewhat something excellent with full-access, 24h, 7days, no
> > communication cost, no quotas, 60KBps, AND news server usually good,
> or at
> > least quick enough.
> > If you already knew, sorry for this meaning less post, but in
> anycase, you
> > should look for it.
>
> It's not being launched in the UK until June. It was supposed to be
> this month but was held back for some bizarre reason.

Maybe they have seen all the problem it has to start here... it was an
nightmare during 6 weeks (0.5 KBps).
But now, it's cool, really cool.

Kryss.

kryss

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> a écrit dans le message :
38dd271a...@news.madasafish.com...

> The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
> hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

> >>No, down that nice ceramic thing in the bathroom usually. <shrug> Call
> >>me unimaginative if you will, but it seems the best place.
> >
> >The bath? Ewwwww......no wonder you smell.
>
> Hmmm. I don't think my bath is ceramic actually. So no.

> >>For some reason I missed that film. Oh well.
> >
> >A person on this newsgroup, not a movie. Read the Bestiary.
> >
> >http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/6o.htm
> >
> >*grin*
>
> Right. Clear as mud. I'm obviously too much of a newbie.
>
> >>Can it possibly be worse than Kryss'? I'll scan it some time and you
> >>can decide.
> >
> >Is it worse than mine?
> >
> >http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/tie.htm
>
> Oh no. Much better.

You're a Brit, don't you?

Kryss.

Debbie Hindle

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

> "Debbie Hindle" wrote:
>
> >English person/man/woman or Brit. Not English on it's own.
> >
> >> You say Pommie Git, or Tosser.
> >
> >Don't forget spineless Sassenach!
>
> Eehhhh. Screw you guys.

*giggle*

Laurence Bogle

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "Debbie Hindle"
<deb...@care4free.net> and blew across Re: DF:

>Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

>> >Care4free uses pipex, the propagation is almost instantaneous and

>I've
>> >only lost one or two messages, the cache isn't anywhere near as
>good
>> >though, neither is the support. I actually lost a load of messages
>> >when MAAF went down, never to be seen again.
>>
>> I don't think I lost any, but I'm not quite sure... You never can
>be,
>> but I haven't had anyone tell me that I missed one.
>
>Nobody ever does. I only noticed when I was getting messages in
>response to messages I didn't have. It doesn't happen all the time, it
>will go fine for spell, losing only one or two, then suddenly there
>will be loads missing. The only way to fix it is resubscribe. Or ask
>someone to repost all the messages sent during the missing time
>period. *evil grin*

Yeah, that's what I meant. I haven't noticed that there are any
missing. It could be that I'm asleep all the time, but it seems OK.

>> >What is the URL for X-Stream, I am desperate for 0800 access, my
>phone
>> >bills are crippling us.
>>
>> www.x-stream.co.uk I think. You need to download their software to
>> sign up, but if you then uninstall it afterwards you can get rid of
>> the banner ads. But that would be very naughty. It can be tricky to
>> get onto at times, it's generally best between midnight and about 10
>> in the morning, probably 'cos nobody's daft enough to be online at
>> that time. At other times it can take maybe 30 tries to connect, if
>> you're lucky. I recommend using Go!Zilla for dialing 'cos it
>> auto-redials indefinatly.
>>
>> Hope some of this is useful. :o)
>
>Cheers, I asked Stitch about that and have been told quite firmly not
>to use it. Nevermind adsl in June.

Oh? Any reason behind that, or is he just exerting his authority? :o)
Isn't ADSL very expensive though?

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Robert E.

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
>English person/man/woman or Brit. Not English on it's own.
>
>> You say Pommie Git, or Tosser.
>
>Don't forget spineless Sassenach!

I prefer good ole fashioned Limey myself.

-------------

Gareth Bryne: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Gareth Bryne: Can't you bitches walk any faster?

Laurence Bogle

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "kryss"
<kr...@multimania.com> and blew across Re: DF:

>> >Is it worse than mine?
>> >
>> >http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/tie.htm
>>
>> Oh no. Much better.
>
>You're a Brit, don't you?

Oh yeah. You can tell?

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:42:51 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>>>For some reason I missed that film. Oh well.
>>
>>A person on this newsgroup, not a movie. Read the Bestiary.
>>
>>http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/6o.htm
>>
>>*grin*
>
>Right. Clear as mud. I'm obviously too much of a newbie.

What did you misunderstand?

>>*wipes ass dry and pulls up pants*
>>
>>I think you've had enough.
>
>Enough of anything specific? Or just enough generally?

In general.

kryss

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

"Laurence Bogle" <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

Dunno in England, but I divided my bill by 2 and I stay connected almost 24h
a day.. (instead of 15-20h a week with my phone.) but phone is expensive in
France.

Kryss the mad Surfer.

kryss

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

> The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "kryss"
> <kr...@multimania.com> and blew across Re: DF:

> >> Oh no. Much better.
> >
> >You're a Brit, don't you?
>
> Oh yeah. You can tell?

You *did* said that Chcky's tie was better than mine... ;)
it's just a question of taste.

Debbie Hindle

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

> >phone
> >>
> >> www.x-stream.co.uk I think. You need to download their software
> >> sign up, but if you then uninstall it afterwards you can get rid
of
> >> the banner ads. But that would be very naughty. It can be tricky
> >> get onto at times, it's generally best between midnight and about
10
> >> in the morning, probably 'cos nobody's daft enough to be online
at
> >> that time. At other times it can take maybe 30 tries to connect,
if
> >> you're lucky. I recommend using Go!Zilla for dialing 'cos it
> >> auto-redials indefinatly.
> >>
> >> Hope some of this is useful. :o)
> >
> >Cheers, I asked Stitch about that and have been told quite firmly
not
> >to use it. Nevermind adsl in June.
>
> Oh? Any reason behind that, or is he just exerting his authority?
:o)
> Isn't ADSL very expensive though?

Just exerting what little authority he has. *grin* Seriously, he knows
his shit when it comes to this kind of thing, so I tend to accept his
opinions.

ADSL will cost approx 150 pounds to install with 40 pounds a month
charges. Seems worth it to me, my phone bill is between 60 and 100
pounds a month just now and it only gets used for the internet, and
that is me trying to cut back on my time on line, so it will
definitely save me money in the long run.

kryss

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

"Debbie Hindle" <deb...@care4free.net> wrote in message

Ouch, that's kinda expensive... 40 pounds a months!! And I bet that is not
including the provider fees. Because I know it cost them a lot to be plugged
on aDSL.
For example : I pay 27-odd pounds a month for the line and the modem + 10-13
pounds for the provider. (yeah, it makes 40, but there is the provider with
it)

And 150 for the installation!! the guy only spend 30 min in your home, plug
a wire in your phone plug on the wall, the add a filter on a wall near the
comp, while YOU had to install the cd-rom and network card not to spend to
much time with only one customer! (I only paid 70)

You need to rebell against that, this prices are prohibitive!!!

or you can come to France, alone mind you, I've got a little spare room and
Why are you looking like that... you're not going to hit me with your axe
again...

Kryss, backing away a little.

Laurence Bogle

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in
hat...@iinet.net.au (Chucky the Apostate) and blew across Re: DF:

>>>A person on this newsgroup, not a movie. Read the Bestiary.
>>>
>>>http://www.omen.net.au/~hatboy/6o.htm
>>>
>>>*grin*
>>
>>Right. Clear as mud. I'm obviously too much of a newbie.
>
>What did you misunderstand?

Life, the universe and everything. Or more specifically the reference
to Dummer. Having read the bestiary now, I'm somewhat more clued.

>>>*wipes ass dry and pulls up pants*
>>>
>>>I think you've had enough.
>>
>>Enough of anything specific? Or just enough generally?
>
>In general.

OK. I'd better stop then. Wouldn't want to OD.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Laurence Bogle

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "Debbie Hindle"
<deb...@care4free.net> and blew across Re: DF:

>> Oh? Any reason behind that, or is he just exerting his authority?
>:o)
>> Isn't ADSL very expensive though?
>
>Just exerting what little authority he has. *grin* Seriously, he knows
>his shit when it comes to this kind of thing, so I tend to accept his
>opinions.

OK. Well, I haven't had any real problems with it, it's not the most
reliable ISP I've ever used (mahoosive understatement), but
considering it's free it's not too bad.

>ADSL will cost approx 150 pounds to install with 40 pounds a month
>charges. Seems worth it to me, my phone bill is between 60 and 100
>pounds a month just now and it only gets used for the internet, and
>that is me trying to cut back on my time on line, so it will
>definitely save me money in the long run.

Oh? That's somewhat cheaper than I thought it was. Maybe I'll try to
convince my parents to get it, although I'm going to uni in September,
so it's probably not worth it.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

Laurence Bogle

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "kryss"
<kr...@pop.multimania.com> and blew across Re: DF:

>"Laurence Bogle" <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

>> The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "kryss"
>> <kr...@multimania.com> and blew across Re: DF:

>> >You're a Brit, don't you?
>>
>> Oh yeah. You can tell?
>
>You *did* said that Chcky's tie was better than mine... ;)
>it's just a question of taste.

No, I meant mine was better. Some day I might actually get round to
scanning it. Does anyone actually care any more?

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

kryss

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> a écrit dans le message :
38df86f2...@news.madasafish.com...

Now, no.

Kryss.

Chucky the Apostate

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:43:44 GMT, laur...@spameater.madasafish.com
(Laurence Bogle) wrote:

>>>Enough of anything specific? Or just enough generally?
>>
>>In general.
>
>OK. I'd better stop then. Wouldn't want to OD.

*pulls sheet off Mister C of 9*

Here's one we prepared earlier.

Laurence Bogle

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "kryss"
<kr...@multimania.com> and blew across Re: DF:

>Laurence Bogle <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> a écrit dans le message :
>38df86f2...@news.madasafish.com...
>> The Wheel of Time turns ... In one age a wind arose in "kryss"
>> <kr...@pop.multimania.com> and blew across Re: DF:
>>

>> >"Laurence Bogle" <laur...@spameater.madasafish.com> wrote in message

>> >You *did* said that Chcky's tie was better than mine... ;)
>> >it's just a question of taste.
>>
>> No, I meant mine was better. Some day I might actually get round to
>> scanning it. Does anyone actually care any more?
>
>Now, no.

I suppose I left it too long. Oh well, never mind.

--
Laurence Bogle

Laur...@Madasafish.com

It is loading more messages.