Question to the group

1 view

iono wai

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Who thinks Christina Ricci's tits are bigger than Soliel Moon Frye's?

Silver Surfer

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
iono wai <misn...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<35da528d...@news.sunsix.infi.net>...

> Who thinks Christina Ricci's tits are bigger than Soliel Moon Frye's?

Before or after Soliel's breast-reduction? Right now, Christina beats
Soleil hands down...but Soleil had very big tits before the surgery :-)

TITS TITS TITS!!!

Thror

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Geez, now you're gonna get them going....

Smiteboy

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35da528d...@news.sunsix.infi.net>, misn...@yahoo.com (iono wai) wrote:
>Who thinks Christina Ricci's tits are bigger than Soliel Moon Frye's?

No way, dude.....even after the reduction, Punky rules.

Smiteboy

"Heard it in a love song...can't be wrong."

Fred Solomon

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

iono wai wrote in message <35da528d...@news.sunsix.infi.net>...

>Who thinks Christina Ricci's tits are bigger than Soliel Moon Frye's?

they are now because soleil had a reduction when she was around 14. but at
the time, she had about 38DDs.

suc...@loser.net

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

> Who thinks Christina Ricci's tits are bigger than Soliel Moon Frye's?

could i see a picture of soliel moon frye before i judge?

--
-Sammy-O-Meter : 47 Home Runs
-Go Cubs!

Tester2225

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
>> Who thinks Christina Ricci's tits are bigger than Soliel Moon Frye's?

There was a time when Kim Fields ("Tootie" on "Facts Of Life") was in the
running.....these two teens were the tops back in the day, but nowadays
up-and-comers like Christina seem to rule the roost...are there any other
overly-endowed teen stars to vote for? You know, Christina, Soliel and Kim were
cute little kids at one time, with no hint of the boob size they would one day
obtain... how about some predictions of who may grow a large set of their own
soon? I think Lacey Chabert would look GREAT with a set of 36C's on that small
frame of hers...
Mark McGuire!! Yeah! 49 and countin'.....

MUsleepy

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
>Christina, Soliel and Kim were
>cute little kids at one time, with no hint of the boob size they would one
>day
>obtain... how about some predictions of who may grow a large set of their own
>soon? I think Lacey Chabert would look GREAT with a set of 36C's on that
>small
>frame of hers...

I will definetly agree with the assessment on Lacy and I think she will be a
contender in the future.

Some others who I think will rank up there are:

Danielle Fishel and Dominque Moceanu

**A MAN CALLED HORSE, RIDING A HORSE WITH NO NAME!**

Tester2225

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

Danielle has a respectible pair, and they may increase, but I'm not sure
Dominique will make the grade...I can't ever remember seeing a busty
gymnast....

Jodie Sweetin ("Full House") would look excellent sporting a big, round, bouncy
set...but if you want to see a wonderfully bountiful actress right now, just
check out Michelle Thomas (Myra, Urkle's girlfreind on "Family Matters"). She
can also be seen on a daytime soap opera, "Y&R" Now there is a body for ya....

The Pickled Onion

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
Will somebody call me a Doctor.........

MR SP00KY

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
Lacy dresses very sluttish for her age

will

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

On 22 Aug 1998, The Pickled Onion wrote:

> Will somebody call me a Doctor.........

Okay. You're a doctor. Happy now?

nil...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
Its really tough to make these kinds of predictions. For instance, Kellie
Martin of "Life Goes On" was always a scrawny little girl, who would ever
have thought she'd turn out to be buxom. Check the pics below:

http://cg.valdosta.edu/kellie/shooting13.html

nil...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Regarding Kellie Martin:

In article <199808231631...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
musl...@aol.com (MUsleepy) wrote:

> Thanx for that info. Hadn't seen her in along time and MAN(!) has she grown!
>
> I think she even outboobs Christina Ricci. (Which is saying something)

Well I don't think she's quite up there with Christina, but she's certainly
not too shabby.