August 1, 1555

OutreZoneD

Aug 1, 2007, 10:32:59 PM8/1/07
August 1, 1555 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Edward Kelly!
"The most prolific of John Dee's skryers
and one of Aleister Crowley's earlier incarnations,
Edward [Talbot] Kelly, was born on this date in Worcester, England."
http://tinyurl.com/2343py

- - - -=[~0~]=- - - -

Sentient world: war games on the grandest scale
http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D7045

The Register, June 23, 2007
http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

The U.S. Department of Defense is developing
a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual
nodes to reflect every man, woman, and child.

Called the Sentient World Simulation (SWS),
it will be a "synthetic mirror of the real world
with automated continuous calibration with
respect to current real-world information,"
according to a concept paper for the project.

SWS provides an environment for testing
Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the
paper reads, so that military leaders can
"develop and test multiple courses of action
to anticipate and shape behaviors of
adversaries, neutrals, and partners."

SWS also replicates financial institutions,
utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops.
By applying theories of economics and human
psychology, its developers believe they can
predict how individuals and mobs will respond
to various stressors.
http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D7045

See also:

Simulex, Inc. | Synthetic Environments
for Analysis and Simulation(tm)
http://www.simulexinc.com/
What happens when you take military war-gaming
technology, inject it with the latest discoveries in
management, economics, and psychology, and
apply it to business, political, and social situations?
The answer is Simulex's Synthetic Environments for
Analysis and Simulation (SEAS), the result of ten
years of research conducted at Purdue University's
Krannert School of Management, in association
with the United States Department of Defense
and several Fortune 500 companies.
http://www.simulexinc.com/

- - - -=[~0~]=- - - -

: : : B : . B : . ( c ) : : :
http://bleujefe.com/BB/index-2.html

- - - -=[~0~]=- - - -

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

CoreyWhite

Aug 2, 2007, 12:17:57 AM8/2/07
On Aug 1, 10:32 pm, OutreZoneD <outrezo...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> August 1, 1555 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Edward Kelly!
> "The most prolific of John Dee's skryers
> and one of Aleister Crowley's earlier incarnations,
> Edward [Talbot] Kelly, was born on this date in Worcester, England."http://tinyurl.com/2343py
>
> - - - -=[~0~]=- - - -
>
> Sentient world: war games on the grandest scalehttp://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D...
>
> The Register, June 23, 2007http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

> The U.S. Department of Defense is developing
> a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual
> nodes to reflect every man, woman, and child.
>
> Called the Sentient World Simulation (SWS),
> it will be a "synthetic mirror of the real world
> with automated continuous calibration with
> respect to current real-world information,"
> according to a concept paper for the project.
>
> SWS provides an environment for testing
> Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the
> paper reads, so that military leaders can
> "develop and test multiple courses of action
> to anticipate and shape behaviors of
> adversaries, neutrals, and partners."
>
> SWS also replicates financial institutions,
> utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops.
> By applying theories of economics and human
> psychology, its developers believe they can
> predict how individuals and mobs will respond
> to various stressors.http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D...

> See also:
>
> Simulex, Inc. | Synthetic Environments
> for Analysis and Simulation(tm)http://www.simulexinc.com/

> What happens when you take military war-gaming
> technology, inject it with the latest discoveries in
> management, economics, and psychology, and
> apply it to business, political, and social situations?
> The answer is Simulex's Synthetic Environments for
> Analysis and Simulation (SEAS), the result of ten
> years of research conducted at Purdue University's
> Krannert School of Management, in association
> with the United States Department of Defense
> and several Fortune 500 companies.http://www.simulexinc.com/

> - - - -=[~0~]=- - - -
>
> : : : B : . B : . ( c ) : : :http://bleujefe.com/BB/index-2.html
>
> - - - -=[~0~]=- - - -
>
> !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

I must have forgotten that it was his birthday too, because I didn't
know we were born on the same day.

Robert Scott Martin

Aug 2, 2007, 7:59:16 AM8/2/07
In article <1186021979.2...@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
OutreZoneD <outre...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>The Register, June 23, 2007
>http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/
>
>The U.S. Department of Defense is developing
>a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual
>nodes to reflect every man, woman, and child.

Didn't Pauwels & Bergier foreshadow this one back in Impossible
Possibilities?

> : : : B : . B : . ( c ) : : :
>http://bleujefe.com/BB/index-2.html

Now that's alot of dots. Happy to see the site.

OutreZoneD

Aug 2, 2007, 9:32:12 PM8/2/07
Impossible Possibilities
by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier
http://www.cafes.net/ditch/imposposa.jpg
Morning of the Magicians
http://www.cafes.net/ditch/motm1.htm

"Robert Scott Martin" some time after "August 1, 1555" wrote:

And when Dr. Dharmendra S. Modha
manages to "re-create the 'wetware' brain using
hardware and software," and the DoD fires up
6 Billion (plus) copies reflecting every "man,
woman, and child," and chicken, dolphin, bird,
ant, coyote, lizard, squirrel... all fed into the
Nouveau Total Information Awareness System,
http://tinyurl.com/25umxb
it should pretty much be
a rather cumbersome,
reality-replacing version of:
eXistenZ,
http://tinyurl.com/2gagrv
The Matrix,
http://tinyurl.com/yp3pxg
The Thirteenth Floor,
http://tinyurl.com/yrr3rh
Etcetera...

- - -=~o0-O-0o~=- - -

"Dharmendra S. Modha" *
http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/dmodha/

Dharmendra S. Modha's Cognitive Computing Blog
"to engineer the mind by reverse engineering the brain"
http://www.modha.org/

<< IBM triples performance of World's Fastest
Computer and breaks the "Quadrillion" Barrier >>
http://tinyurl.com/2ve3og

PC Magazine's Covery Story:
"The Man-made Brain"
http://tinyurl.com/2b6lsm
PC Magazine's July 17, 2007 issue
features a Cover Story on "Five Ideas
That Will Reinvent Modern Computing".
One of the five technologoies is on
IBM Research's work
on Cognitive Computing.

The following is an
excerpt from the story.

It could be the most ambitious computer science
project of all time. At IBM's Almaden Research Center,
just south of South Francisco, Dharmendra Modha
and his team are chasing the holy grail of artificial
intelligence. They aren't looking for ways of mimicking
the human brain, they're looking to build one-neuron
by neuron, synapse by synapse.

"We're trying to take the entire range of qualitative
neuroscientific data and integrate it into a single
unified computing platform," says Modha. "The idea
is to re-create the 'wetware' brain using hardware
and software."

The project is particularly daunting when you consider
that modern neurology has yet to explain how the brain
actually works. Yes, we know the fundamentals.
But we can't be sure of every biological transaction,
all the way down to the cellular level. Three years
into this Cognitive Computing project, Modha's team
isn't just building a brain from an existing blueprint.
They're helping to create the blueprint as they build.
It's reverse engineering of the highest order.

Their first goal is to build a "massively parallel
cortical simulator" that re-creates the brain of a
mouse, an organ 3,500 times less complex than
a human brain (if you count each individual
neuron and synapse). But even this is an undertaking
of epic proportions. A mouse brain houses over
16 million neurons, with more than 128 billion
synapses running between them. Even a partial
simulation stretches the boundaries of modern
hardware. No, we don't mean desktop hardware.
We're talkin' supercomputers.

So far, the team has been able to fashion a
kind of digital mouse brain that needs about
6 seconds to simulate 1 second of real
thinking time. That's still a long way from a
true mouse-size simulation, and it runs on a
Blue Gene/L supercomputer with 8,192 processors,
four terabytes of memory, and 1 Gbps of bandwidth
running to and from each chip. "Even a mouse-scale
cortical simulation places an extremely heavy load
on a supercomputer," Modha explains.
"We're leveraging IBM's technological
resources to the limit."

Written with ordinary C code, this initial simulation
is a remarkable proof of concept. As neuroscience
and computing power continue to advance,
Modha and his team are confident they can
build cortical simulators of even greater complexity.
And as they do, they hope to advance neuroscience
even further, learning more and more about the
inner workings of the brain and getting closer and
closer to their ultimate goal.

Once they've simulated a mouse brain in real time,
the team plans on tackling a rat cortex, which is
about three and a half times larger. And then a
cat brain, which is ten times larger than that.
And so on, until they've built a cortical
simulator on a human scale.

What's that good for? Anything and everything.
"What we're seeking with cognitive computing
is a universal cognitive mechanism, something
that can give rise to the entire range of mental
phenomena exhibited by humans," says Modha.
"That is the ultimate goal."

Posted by dsmodha on June 27, 2007
10:38 AM | Permalink : http://tinyurl.com/2b6lsm

- - -=~o0-O-0o~=- - -
*
<> BLUE Brain Project
<> http://bluebrain.epfl.ch/page18924.html
<> Computer Science
<> Principles and Methodologies
<> http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/disciplines/pm/
<> Dharmendra S. Modha
<> http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/dmodha/
<> Blue Gene/L supercomputer
<> http://www.research.ibm.com/bluegene/
<>
<> ________________

- - -=~o0-O-0o~=- - -

Message has been deleted

Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen

Aug 8, 2007, 8:07:05 PM8/8/07

"The Casimir force
is a consequence
of quantum mechanics,
the theory that describes
the world of atoms and
subatomic particles that
is not only the most
successful theory
of physics but also the
most baffling. Now, using a
special lens of a kind
that has already been built...
they can engineer the
Casimir force to repel,
rather than attract."
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/

o0O0o

St Andrews scientists have discovered a new way
of levitating tiny objects - paving the way for future
applications in nanotechnology.
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/news/Title,14834,en.html
[...]
"The Casimir force is the ultimate cause of friction
in the nano-world, in particular in some
microelectromechanical systems.
Such systems already play an important
role - for example tiny mechanical devices
which triggers a car airbag to inflate or
those which power tiny 'lab on chip'
devices used for drugs testing or chemical
analysis. Micro or nano machines could
run smoother and with less or no friction
at all if one can manipulate the force.

"In order to reduce friction in the nanoworld,
turning nature's stickiness into repulsion
could be the ultimate remedy. Instead of
sticking together, parts of micromachinery
would levitate.

"At the moment, in practice it is only going
to be possible for micro-objects with the
current technology, since this quantum force
is small and acts only at short ranges.
For now, human levitation remains the
subject of cartoons, fairytales and tales
of the paranormal." --Professor Ulf Leonhardt

o0O0o

Forthcoming edition of the New Journal of Physics:
Quantum levitation by left-handed metamaterials
Ulf Leonhardt and Thomas Philbin
Provisionally scheduled for August 2007
http://www.iop.org/EJ/journal/-page=forthart/1367-2630

o0O0o

Casimir Force: http://tinyurl.com/3asj28
"Dutch physicists Hendrik B. G. Casimir
and Dirk Polder first proposed the existence
of the force and formulated an experiment
to detect it in 1948 while participating in
research at Philips Research Labs."

o0O0o

Had just read Evan Harris Walker's book about
physics, consciousness, and the state vector
collapse, etc., http://tinyurl.com/2gy8ml
looked him up online, found he died last year,
A D D I T I O N A L L Y
while simultaneously (this morning talking
with the beloved spousal unit) characterizing
myself, briefly, as a leaping gnome
http://tinyurl.com/yr4lc5
for reasons too uninteresting to elaborate
upon, and so, logically, combined the two,
subsequently G00GLING:
"STATE VECTOR COLLAPSE LEAPING GNOME,"
http://tinyurl.com/2d9ho5
which brought me to, yes: Michael Andrews'
THE GNOMES OF UNCERTAINTY
http://www.beachnet.com/~apeiron/GNOMESMP.HTM

Just had to share this serendipitous eigenstate.
http://pweb.netcom.com/~mthorn/bonzo305.htm

o0O0o

... 240 Million Years Ago ... SN 2006gy Spews!
240 Million Year Old Nickel Screams Through Space!
www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2007/05/07_supernova.shtml
The star that produced SN 2006gy apparently
expelled a large amount of mass prior to exploding.
This large mass loss is similar to that seen from
Eta Carinae... "We don't know for sure if Eta Carinae
[only about 7,500 light years away in our own
Milky Way galaxy] will explode soon, but we had
better keep a close eye on it just in case,"
said Mario Livio of the Space Telescope
Science Institute in Baltimore, who was
not involved in the research, but wanted
to warn his great, great, great.... grand-
children 7, 500 years in the distant future
to wear two feet of polyethylene and 'ancient lead'
['ancient lead' currently sells for $40 per pound, about
40 times the going rate for ordinary lead, much of it
obtained from 2,000 year old Roman shipwrecks] ...
http://chandra.harvard.edu/press/07_releases/press_050707.html

"What if the mysterious gadget
that one hopes is a spaceship
turns out to be merely a toaster?"
-- Pg. 185 - "NOT EVEN WRONG -- The Failure of String Theory
and the Search for Unity in Physical Law" by Dr. Peter Woit, Ph.D.
http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/
http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/

-----Origami Massage-----
"Ryan S. Wood - UFO Crash Conference
Chairman" <rsw...@igc.org> wrote:
<>
<> Re: UFO Advertising Talk,
<> By Peter Robbins
<> at 5th UFO Crash Conference
<> [<http://www.ufoconference.com/>]
<> Peter Robbins - UFO and
<> Alien-Related Imagery in Advertising
<>
<> Paralleling the past few decades of unidentified
<> flying object reports, incidents and alien
<> abduction accounts, UFOs and aliens have had
<> a hand in selling us and our children everything
<> from breakfast cereal to computers. Is this simply
<> a matter of the advertising industries taking
<> advantage of imagery already ingrained in
<> popular culture to sell us more goods and services,
<> or is something deeper and more methodical
<> at work here? Both, as it turns out. This talk aims
<> to familiarize you with some so the specifics,
<> such as what do commercials tell us about aliens,
<> extraterrestrials and UFOs? Is this information
<> presented in an overt or covert manner?
<> Which companies and corporations are using such
<> themes in their advertising? Do such ads contain
<> references to crashed hardware and abductions?
<> Does there seem to be an organized effort to use
<> such themes to increase the public's acceptance
<> of an alien presence on Earth? Can such ads help
<> us to understand the nature of the phenomenon?
<> Can they be used to help condition the public to
<> some official point of view? What products and
<> marketing segments are the most widely used?
<> This compelling PowerPoint presentation
<> is heavily illustrated.
<> Read Peter Robbins Bio
<> [<http://www.ufoconference.com/ufo-conference-bios.php>]

MkzdK : http://tinyurl.com/335xbg

Countdown 2012
http://members.pingnet.ch/nbt/Countdown2012/index.html

o0O0o

"The HOAX as
Evolutionary
CATALYST?"

Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country
http://www.unknowncountry.com/mindframe/sites/
The Drones: Are They Real, and What Do We Do?
Friday June 29th, 2007
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=292
Part 1: Explanation of the Recent "Strange Craft" Sightings
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1277&category=Environment
Part 2: Documentation, Palo Alto Caret Laboratory Q4-86 Research
Report
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1278&category=Environment
The Paranormal Report - Debunking the Drones -
http://www.theparanormalreport.com/Debunking-the-Drones.html

o0O0o

www.freedomtofascism.com

Aug 8, 2007, 8:46:16 PM8/8/07
On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 17:07:05 -0700, Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen
<koyaan...@ziplip.com> wrote:

>St Andrews scientists have discovered a new way
>of levitating tiny objects

<yawn> Old news. They've been doing that for almost 30 years.

Recycling old science like it's some new discovery because you don't have
any new science is boring.

Robert Scott Martin

Aug 9, 2007, 4:53:19 PM8/9/07
In article <1186618025.7...@g12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen <koyaan...@ziplip.com> wrote:
>OutreZoneD wrote:

>> Impossible Possibilities
>> by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier
>> http://www.cafes.net/ditch/imposposa.jpg
>> Morning of the Magicians
>> http://www.cafes.net/ditch/motm1.htm

I'm told the St Andrews results were "very exciting" but despite my own
love of finely divided metals classed it as simply another orphan effect
in search of a near-term engineering application.

Meanwhile, Brooklyn tornado floods subways; imperial city paralyzed.

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=5&aid=72463

Always a delight to see your team in action.

Androcles

Aug 9, 2007, 5:03:10 PM8/9/07
Why are you raving lunatics posting this crap to sci.physics?

"Robert Scott Martin" <gl...@panix.com> wrote in message
: In article <1186618025.7...@g12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

:

bob

Aug 9, 2007, 6:52:20 PM8/9/07
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 21:03:10 GMT, "Androcles"
<Engi...@hogwarts.physics> wrote:

>Why are you raving lunatics posting this crap to sci.physics?

Science created drugs. Science is the root of all evil.

Demo Hassan

Aug 9, 2007, 7:16:34 PM8/9/07
On Jul 24, 11:38 am, "Androcles" <Engi...@hogwarts.physics> wrote in
msg:
http://news.interbulletin.com/cgi-bin/ibwrn/xrov=00/alt.fan.harry-potter

> Why are you raving lunatics posting this crap to sci.physics?

...CUT AWAY....
I took a look about old postings of "Androcles/Hexenmeister" and
I found one interesting comment about "Androcles/Hexenmeister"
in old posting of Eric Gisse which gives possible also
suggestion to his character's disorder.
I just wonder what possible disease it could be ?
Do such a name as "evil" exist for a mental disease ?
Hannu

Aug 9, 2007, 7:29:56 PM8/9/07
"Midwinter" <midwi...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/midwinter_m/
> OutreZoneD <outre...@my-deja.com> wrote :

> > SWS provides an environment for testing
> > Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the
> > paper reads, so that military leaders can
> > "develop and test multiple courses of action
> > to anticipate and shape behaviors of
> > adversaries, neutrals, and partners."
> >
> > SWS also replicates financial institutions,
> > utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops.
> > By applying theories of economics and human
> > psychology, its developers believe they can
> > predict how individuals and mobs will respond
> > to various stressors.
>
> Yeah... Just like they came up with Game Theory, thanks to the
> indiscriminate application of which to areas it was never intended for we
> now have to live in a country where idiot politicians think *everything*
> can be made perfect if only you can reduce people to a simple enough set of
> numbers. Of course, they have to ignore the fact that their attempts are
> sending the place completely to the dogs, but hey, they're loaded, so what
> does it matter to them?

Charges dropped against Marine.
http://tinyurl.com/yskarg
[August 9, 2007]
Lance Cpl. Justin L. Sharratt was accused
of murder in the deaths of three brothers
in Haditha, Iraq.
The Marine Corps announced today
that it had dropped charges against
Lance Cpl. Justin L. Sharratt, who was
accused of murdering three Iraqi brothers
in Haditha in November 2005."
Lt. Gen. James N. Mattis, commander
of Marine Forces Central Command,
said he dropped the charges out of a
firm belief that Sharratt acted within
Marine Corps standards when forced
to make a split-second decision while
searching a house for insurgents.

"Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight, you know.
It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some
people. I'll be right upfront with you, I like
brawling. You go into Afghanistan, you've
got guys who slapped women around for
five years because they didn't wear a veil.
You know, guys like that ain't got no
manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of
a lot of fun to shoot them."
Lieutenant General James N. Mattis
http://www.usmc.mil/genbios2.nsf/0/35E4CF7347323B108525680800620EED

The Plot to Seize the White House
by Jules Archer
http://tinyurl.com/35frb9
http://ftrsummary.blogspot.com/2007/07/ftr-602-plot-to-seize-white-house.html

See also:
"General Smedley D. Butler"
http://tinyurl.com/2qakok

OutreZoneD

Aug 14, 2007, 9:29:01 PM8/14/07
Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen wrote:

<> August 1, 1555 -
<> HAPPY belated
<> BIRTHDAY,

<> Edward Kelly!
<> "The most prolific of
<> John Dee's skryers
<> and one of Aleister Crowley's
<> earlier incarnations,
<> Edward [Talbot] Kelly,
<> was born on this date
<> in Worcester, England."
<> http://tinyurl.com/2343py

- - -=~o0-O-0o~=- - -

On August 17, 1950,
member of the Ghost Dance,
Nicholas Black Elk, died.
http://tinyurl.com/2bcdzu

[9][8][7][6][5][4][3][2][1]

YAZIDI
http://tinyurl.com/26e8bd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi
YEZIDI
http://tinyurl.com/2ezaqg
www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Yezidi
Iraq's Yazidi minority demands protection
http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=20500
Yazidi Peace Association says 204 Yazidis killed
since US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.
THE YEZIDIS OF
KURDISTAN -
ARE THEY REALLY
ZOROASTRIANS ???
http://tenets.zoroastrianism.com/deen33f.html

Accelerating Expansion wrote:

"The Religious Experience of Philip K. Dick" by R. Crumb
http://www.philipkdickfans.com/weirdo.htm

Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen wrote:

AL-JILWAH (The Revelation)
Yezidi Scripture
[{snip}]
[CHAPTER IV.]

I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed
the creation of four substances, four times, and four corners,
because they are necessary things for creatures. The books
of Jews, Christians, and Moslems, as those who are without,
accept in a sense, so far as they agree with and conform
to, my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these they have
altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me,
and I hate three things. But those who keep my secret shall
receive the fulfillment of my promises. It is my desire
that all my followers shall unite in a bond of unity, lest those
who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye
who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject
all the teachings and sayings of such as are without. I have
not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. O
ye that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image,
for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and my statutes.
Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to
you of the hidden things. Do not mention my name nor my
attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what
those who are without may do.

[CHAPTER V.]

O ye that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image,
for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and my statutes.
Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate
to you of the hidden things. Receive that that is dictated,
and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians,
Moslems, and others; for they know not the nature of my
teaching. Do not give them your books, lest they alter
them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part
of them, lest they be altered.

Thus endeth the book of Al-Jilwah.

http://tinyurl.com/ypowpy

T h e Y e z i d i s o f K u r d i s t a n
http://www.songsouponsea.com/Promenade/GnosisE.html
[...]
Sufi Martyrs

"...the stormiest and most controversial early movements
within Sufism were led by Husayn ibn Mansur Haflaj
(crucified AD 922),'Ain al-QudAt Hamaddni (crucified AD 1131),
and Shahâb al-Din Suhrawardi (crucified AD 1191).
"Hamaddni's idea of successive reincarnation, and the
redemption of Lucifer, added to his other non-Islamic
preachings, qualified him for burning on a cross by the
Muslim authorities when he was 33.
Al Hallâj claimed himself to be an avatar of the divinity...
and that all creatures are ultimately the manifestations of
the same original Universal Spirit. He thus also declared
Lucifer to have been redeemed and elevated to the highest
universal station, as in Yezidism. He was subjected to
exquisite tortures before being crucified in Baghdad.
At present there is a shrine dedicated to Hallâj in the
sacred Yezidi religious center and shrine complex at Lâlish,
next to the tomb of Shaykh Adi."

- Sufism

-=O=-

"The Yezidis of Kurdistan have been called many things, most
notoriously 'devil-worshippers,' a term used both by
unsympathetic neighbours and fascinated Westerners. This
sensational epithet is not only deeply offensive to the Yezidis
themselves, but quite simply wrong. Yezidism is not
devil-worship, but something far more elusive, and interesting.

This religion, which has aroused so much antagonism, is
difficult to summarize succinctly. To generalize, seven Holy
Beings are venerated, chiefly Melek Tawus, the Peacock Angel."

- The Evolution of Yezidi Religion

-=O=-

"Melek Tawus is an angel who has fallen from God's grace,
and for his repentance, is restored to God's favor. While in
hell, Melek Tawus, in seven thousand years filled seven jars
with his tears of repentance which extinguished the fires
of hell, or at the last judgment will be used to do so.
Melek Tawus was banished from the sight of God because he
refused to bow down, as asked, before God's creation, Adam.
But Yezidis do not identify the fallen angel with a spirit
of "evil." The act of disobedience has been forgiven by god
as a father forgives a wayward son.

For the Yezidis, the internal aspect of Tawus Melek remains
alive. They hold that Tawus Melek is as fire with two
elementary qualities: fire as light and fire to burn-and
the apparently dual aspects of the "good" and the "evil"
exist within the same Person. Every human being is a mixture
of good and evil, and every Yezidi has Tawus Melek in himself.
This is one of the meanings evoked in a 19th century report
by Haji Zain al-Abidin al-Shirwani, who, in a conversation
with a Yezidi leader concerning Tawus Melek, asked, "Who is
Iblis (Satan)?"

'What is the reason behind your worship of him and fear of
him?" The Yezidi replied, "The learned are perplexed by the
comprehension of his reality and scholars are in ignorance
from detecting an atom of the valley of his realization but
the men of knowledge said in his description, if he shows
mankind his light they would have worshipped him as god. He
is hidden but near everyone. All-knowing in regard to men
and their deeds. Satan sometimes comes to you from the walls
and other times from the roofs. Occasionally he resides in
the deepest folds of the heart and sometimes he joins your
body and goes in it like blood. And it is related in the
tradition that Satan is from the fire of glory, meaning that
his glory was created from the fire of the glory of God.'

- Gurdjieff and Yezidism

-=O=-

"There is a myth that Prometheus created humans by mixing
Earth and Water to create the gross body; Athena breathed
Air into it, imbuing it with a Spirit-Soul. Prometheus added
the Higher Soul, which is the Fire that He took from the
Wheel of the Sun and brought to humanity in a Narthêx (giant
fennel) stalk. (The Narthêx corresponds to Shushumna, the
esoteric spinal column of yoga philosophy, which contains the
Fiery Kundalini power.) Recall also that the Thursos, the
sacred Bacchic wand, is made from the Narthêx and holds
Promethean Fire. As implied in the myth of our Promethean
origins, the Fire in our souls is akin to the Celestial Fire
("As above, so below")."

- The Elements: Fire

-=O=-

"Gnostic Christians maintained that the "light" Lucifer
brought was true enlightenment, which He gave humanity
against God's will, as Prometheus stole the fire of heaven
to bring civilization to mankind against the will of Zeus.
God denied Adam and Eve the fruit of the tree of knowledge,
desiring to keep them ignorant; but Lucifer, in the form of
the serpent, gave them the "light" of wisdom.
He became the Prince of the Power of the Air (Ephesians2:2)
who threw his lightning bolts at church towers. He wielded
the trident which, in Eastern symbolism is a triple
lightning-phallus destined to fertilize the Triple Goddess.
In Tantric Hindu symbology, He is the bindu, the spark that
ignites the sacred serpent and awakens the kundalini."

- Lucifer Rising

-=O=-

"Gurdjieff's choice of Beelzebub as hero of the First Series
and the principal expositor of the Teaching, surely has put
those who would take it up in a position similar to the one
the Yezidis have had to endure for many centuries. Externally,
when contacted by "outsiders" or as Gurdjieff sometimes
referred to them, "natives," the Teaching might seem, like
that of the Yezidis to be at bottom "devil worship."
They would entirely miss, for instance, the prayers scattered
through the book, let alone recognize their sacred quality.
In a world that is becoming more and more divided between a
narrow sectarian "fundamentalism" and a "liberal" scientism,
the very hint of Beelzebub as hero would bring anathema from
one camp and a condescending dismissal from the other.
That the Teaching may not be casually spoken of with either
sector, helps to protect it, making it difficult for the
student to take for granted, or worse, profane.

Gurdjieff's Beelzebub, like the Yezidis Melek Tawus is a being
fallen from nearness to God, who redeems himself and is
restored to grace. Each has fallen because in self-will,
following the dictates of his reason, he acted in disobedience
to what was higher. For the Yezidis, the "Devil" is everywhere,
a "practitioner," in the sense of the third of the types of
school about which Gurdjieff told Ouspensky, fit for the
business of the world. In his nearness and familiarity, he is
an archetype of the returning prodigal, a model for the rest
of us who have "fallen," who are much closer to "devils" than
"angels." The "Devil" is also what none of us wish to look at
in ourselves, but must nevertheless see, for that "looking"
actualizes the possibility of redemption."

- Gurdjieff and Yezidism

-=O=-

"The distressing struggle of integrating the shadow side of
ourselves, of wrestling with the dark angel within, is ongoing
and never ending for those who are willing to take it on.
Jung considers it a moral task of the first magnitude, and
given the godlike power conferred upon us most notably by the
ability to unleash atomic energy, the struggle assumes an
urgency and necessity for the future survival of our humankind.
Let us hope enough of us are able and willing to enter the ring."

- Thoughts on Evil
by James M. Shultz

-=O=-

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring
forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is
within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

- Jesus, Gospel of Thomas

-=O=-

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white
as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall
be as wool."

- Isaiah 1:18

-=O=-

"Historically the chief role in the formation of
Christianity was played not by the teaching of
Christ but by the teaching of Paul.
Church Christianity from the very beginning
contradicted in many respects the ideas of Christ
himself. Later, the divergence became still wider.
It is by no means a new idea that Christ, if born
on earth later, not only could not be the head of
the Christian Church, but probably would not be
able even to belong to it, and in the most brilliant
periods of the might and power of the Church
would most certainly have been declared a heretic
and burned at the stake." -- Peter D. Ouspensky

-=O=-

"What fascinates me is the gap between the
mind and reality. Extreme boredom widens the
gap; so does fatigue. But the gap can be so
light that to all intents and purposes we are
in contact with reality. Then a sudden shock
fills the inner-being with music, and you
know that there was no contact. You were
deceived. You were in your private vacuum,
slowly suffocating to death."
THE GOD OF THE LABYRINTH
by Colin Wilson

-=O=-

"Truth Be Known" [Search] by Acharya S.
http://www.truthbeknown.com/search.htm

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

National Reconnaissance Office - N. R. O.
http://www.nro.gov/

Etc.... etc..... etc..........

Ommmmmmmm...

"The problem of anxiety in
our time is about being
in our bodies, or not.
The old system for emotional
stability was to traumatize
our children and take
sedatives as adults."
[...] --M.H. Ducey
Dissociation Dynamics, the
Alice Miller Finding
and the Social Organization
of Torture.
http://www.alice-miller.com/

-=O=-

The Stargate Conspiracy ...
by Lynn Picknett, and Clive Prince.
http://www.namebase.org/sources/fL.html

-=O=-

http://www.alexgrey.com/

-=O=-

"Human history becomes more and more a race
between education and catastrophe." --H. G. Wells
http://www.talkorigins.org/

Chaos in Iraq: http://english.aljazeera.net/

"If you really want to enslave people,
tell them that you're going to give
them total freedom."
--- L. Ron Hubbard

Mr. Karl Rove
4925 Weaver Terrace NW
Washington, DC 20016-2660
http://www.deesillustration.com/Pics1.htm

Mr. George W. Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20500
http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/Newpinheadbush_dees.jpg

Deconstructor of
the Wall Street Journal:
Mr. K. Rupert Murdoch
News Corporation
1211 Avenue Of The Americas, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10036-8701

http://pweb.netcom.com/~mthorn/bonzo005.htm

- - -=~o0-O-0o~=- - -

... 240 Million Years Ago ... SN 2006gy Spews!

August 1, 1555 -
HAPPY belated
BIRTHDAY,

Edward Kelly!
"The most prolific of
John Dee's skryers
and one of Aleister Crowley's
earlier incarnations,
Edward [Talbot] Kelly,
was born on this date
in Worcester, England."
http://tinyurl.com/2343py

- - -=~o0-O-0o~=- - -

Sentient world: war games on the grandest scale
http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?main=news_single.html?id%3D7045

-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-_/-

Unrelated non-sequitur

"Understanding The Landscape" -- Peter Woit
http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/

"Lots More Landscape" -- Peter Woit
http://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/

The Tevatron at Fermilab
http://www.fnal.gov/pub/now

LHC
http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/

International Linear Collider
http://www.linearcollider.org

CERN Courier
http://www.cerncourier.com

Particle Physics news & resources
http://www.interactions.org

Symmetry (joint publication - SLAC & Fermilab)
http://www.symmetrymag.org

The High Energy Physics Advisory Panel
http://www.science.doe.gov/hep/agenda.shtm

ENOCH: Intraphaser: SkyTrax
http://pweb.netcom.com/~mthorn/intraphz.htm

robin u blind

Aug 14, 2007, 9:58:28 PM8/14/07
"fuck God himself!"

--Carlos Castaneda--

.-- .- -... -. .. --. @.-----.dot.-- H. Wabnig

Aug 15, 2007, 3:32:40 AM8/15/07

Good idea, he's gay anyhow.

w.

Meltdarok

Aug 15, 2007, 6:17:13 AM8/15/07

Nah! God is any sex God wants to be.

My favorite *extremely* vivid sexual dream of the Goddess
was on Aug 21, 1999. It's where She taught me the foolishness
of fundamentalism. However, being God of course She never had
to actually touch me! 0[;)
I LOVE IT!!! I tried to run away from Her, but of course She
caught up with me with the ol' trip and fall in the woods routine!
Ha, ha, ha!!! Slowly and gently, She approached me as I was on the
ground--and as she softly crooned my name; WHAMMO!!!

Lo and Behold. . . the situation was conceived and written about in
a movie!!! In the movie "Bruce Almighty," Jennifer Aniston's
character experienced what I felt in the scene where Bruce lassoed
the moon for her, but of course being male I had different results. Heh.

--
meltdarok
http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/

Message has been deleted

Meltdarok

slider

Aug 15, 2007, 10:47:31 AM8/15/07

Meltdarok wrote

>>> "fuck God himself!"
>>>
>>> --Carlos Castaneda--
>>>
>> Good idea, he's gay anyhow.
>>

> Nah! God is any sex God wants to be.

What God wants God gets
The kid in the corner looked at the priest
And fingered his pale blue Japanese guitar
The priest said
God wants goodness
God wants light
God wants mayhem
God wants a clean fight
What God wants God gets
Don't look so surprised
It's only dogma
The alien prophet cried
The beetle and the springbok
Took the bible from its hook
The monkey in the corner
Wrote the lesson in his book
What God wants God gets God help us all
God wants peace
God wants war
God wants famine
God wants chain stories
What God wants God gets
God wants sedition
God wants sex
God wants freedom
God wants semtex
What God wants God gets
Don't look so surprised
I'm only joking
The alien comic lied
The jackass and hyena
Took the feather from its book
The monkey in the corner
Wrote the joke down his book
What God wants God gets
God wants boarders
God wants crack
God wants rainfall
God wants wetbacks
What God wants God gets
God wants voodoo
God wants shrines
God wants law
God wants organised crime
God wants crusade
God wants jihad
God wants good
God wants bad
What God wants God gets

Do you believe in a better day
Do you have a faith in a golden way
If you do then we must come together this day
Come together as one united
Television audience
Brought together the sound of my voice
United united financially united socially
United spiritually and all possible ways
Through the power of money
And the power of your prayers
What God wants God gets God help us all
God wants dollars
God wants cents
God wants pounds shillings and pence
God wants guilders
God wants kroner
God wants Swiss francs
God wants French francs
Oui il veut des francs francais
God wants escudos
God wants pesetas
Don't send lira
God don't want small potatoes
God wants small towns
God wants pain
God wants clean up rock campaigns
God wants widows
God wants solution
God wants TV
God wants contributions
What God wants God gets God help us all
God wants silver
God wants gold
God wants his secret
Never to be told
God wants gigolos
God wants giraffes
God wants politics
God wants a good laugh
What God wants God gets God help us all
God wants friendship
God wants fame
God wants credit
God wants blame
God wants poverty
God wants wealth
God wants insurance
God wants to cover himself
What God wants God gets God help us all

Don't be afraid, it's only business
The alien prophet sighed
The vulture and the magpie took
The cash box from its hook
The monkey in the corner wrote
The figures in his book
Crazed the checkout lady's fingers
Flash across the till
And the captain posts
The menu of the day
And in banks across the world
Christians Moslems Hindus Jews
And people of every
Race creed colour tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The racoon and the groundhog
Neatly make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
Christ is freezing inside
The veterans cries
The hyenas break cover
And stream through the meadow
And the fog rolls in
Through his bottle of gin
So he picks up a stone
That looks like a bone
And the bullets fly
And the rivers run dry
And the fat girls sigh
And the network anchor persons lie
And the soldier's alone
In the video zone
But the monkey's not watching
He's slipped out to the kitchen
To pile the dishes
And answer the phone

Roger Waters : 'Amused to death' album :)

> My favorite *extremely* vivid sexual dream of the Goddess
> was on Aug 21, 1999. It's where She taught me the foolishness
> of fundamentalism. However, being God of course She never had
> to actually touch me! 0[;)
> I LOVE IT!!! I tried to run away from Her, but of course She
> caught up with me with the ol' trip and fall in the woods routine!
> Ha, ha, ha!!! Slowly and gently, She approached me as I was on the
> ground--and as she softly crooned my name; WHAMMO!!!
>
> Lo and Behold. . . the situation was conceived and written about in
> a movie!!! In the movie "Bruce Almighty," Jennifer Aniston's
> character experienced what I felt in the scene where Bruce lassoed
> the moon for her, but of course being male I had different results. Heh.

### - a line from david bowie springs to mind?

"He fell wanking to the floor"

;-)

Meltdarok

Aug 15, 2007, 12:53:40 PM8/15/07
slider wrote, On 8/15/2007 10:47 AM:
> Meltdarok wrote

>>> Good idea, he's gay anyhow.
>>>
>> Nah! God is any sex God wants to be.

>> My favorite *extremely* vivid sexual dream of the Goddess
>> was on Aug 21, 1999. It's where She taught me the foolishness
>> of fundamentalism. However, being God of course She never had
>> to actually touch me! 0[;)
>> I LOVE IT!!! I tried to run away from Her, but of course She
>> caught up with me with the ol' trip and fall in the woods routine!
>> Ha, ha, ha!!! Slowly and gently, She approached me as I was on the
>> ground--and as she softly crooned my name; WHAMMO!!!
>>
>> Lo and Behold. . . the situation was conceived and written about in
>> a movie!!! In the movie "Bruce Almighty," Jennifer Aniston's
>> character experienced what I felt in the scene where Bruce lassoed
>> the moon for her, but of course being male I had different results. Heh.
>
> ### - a line from david bowie springs to mind?
>
> "He fell wanking to the floor"
>
> ;-)

Hmmm, *you* would think of wanking, wouldn't you?

--
meltdarok
http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/

OutreZoneD

Aug 15, 2007, 4:33:14 PM8/15/07
Meltdarok <melt...@aol.com> wrote in message news:ocGwi.
431032$p47....@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
<1186021979.2...@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com> <f8sguk$pkk
$1...@reader2.panix.com>
<1186104732.2...@g12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>
<1186618025.7...@g12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>
<1187141341....@l22g2000prc.googlegroups.com> <85twi.
684$Qd6...@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com>
<ova5c3lv60fhkkn15...@4ax.com> <JoAwi.
36677$ax1....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
<13c649l...@corp.supernews.com>

> slider wrote, On 8/15/2007 10:47 AM:
> > Meltdarok wrote

> >> Nah! God is any sex God wants to be.
> >> My favorite *extremely* vivid sexual dream of the Goddess
> >> was on Aug 21, 1999. It's where She taught me the foolishness
> >> of fundamentalism. However, being God of course She never had
> >> to actually touch me! 0[;)
> >> I LOVE IT!!! I tried to run away from Her, but of course She
> >> caught up with me with the ol' trip and fall in the woods routine!
> >> Ha, ha, ha!!! Slowly and gently, She approached me as I was on the
> >> ground--and as she softly crooned my name; WHAMMO!!!

> >> Lo and Behold. . . the situation was conceived and written about in
> >> a movie!!! In the movie "Bruce Almighty," Jennifer Aniston's
> >> character experienced what I felt in the scene where Bruce lassoed
> >> the moon for her, but of course being male I had different results. Heh.
> > ### - a line from david bowie springs to mind?
> > "He fell wanking to the floor"
> > ;-)
> Hmmm, *you* would think of wanking, wouldn't you?
> -- meltdarok
> http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/

THE PRINCIPIA DISCORDIA. or,
How I Found the Goddess and
What I Did To Her When I Found Her
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/5.php

o0O0o

The Earth Coincidence Control Office:
http://peyote.com/jonstef/johnlilly.htm
The conference of the three Beings was taking
place in a dimensionless space, the spaceless
set of dimensions somewhere near the third planet
of a small solar system dominated by a type-G star.
The organization which they represented he would
later call the Earth Coincidence Control Office (ECCO).

The First Being speaks: "We are meeting at this
particular space-time juncture in order to review the
evolution of a vehicle that we control on the planet
Earth. He is at another transition point in his training.
We need to review what he has done, what he is thinking,
what his motivations are. We must determine what the
future of his mission can be within the evolutionary
speed limit allowed the humans on that planet."

Second Being: "You, the First Being, and I, the
Second Being, have been controlling the coordination of
coincidences of this agent on Earth. I feel it is important
that we state all of this very clearly for the benefit of
the Third Being, who has been responsible for that human
agent. It is important that he not exceed the evolutionary
speed limit at this particular time; however, we realize
that there is a certain discrepancy existing among the
humans, that their evolution is proceeding extremely
rapidly in certain areas and is going backward in others.
It is the purpose of this conference among the three of
us to make sure that the Third Being controls him so
that he stays within certain well-defined limits and avoids
the kinds of catastrophes certain other agents of ours
have experienced on that planet. Let us listen to the report
of the Being who has been in charge of the vehicle on the planet."

Third Being: "Currently my agent is in a quandary.
I need this conference to know in what direction he
is to move next. The vehicle that he inhabits is now
in a deep trance state and is willing to share with us
the sources of this quandary..."
[Cont... (c) <http://peyote.com/jonstef/johnlilly.htm>]
-- Dr. J.C. Lilly
01/06/1915 to 09/30/2001
www.johnclilly.com

o0O0o

MOVIE REVIEW [November 17, 2006]
'Fast Food Nation'
The horrors go well beyond the plate
in Richard Linklater's fictionalized adaptation.
By Carina Chocano, LA Times Staff Writer
http://tinyurl.com/2dyl5e
[...]
"... For Linklater, the term 'Fast Food Nation'
applies to more than just burger and taco chains.
It represents a gradual, complicit shift from reality
to permanent reality displacement. In 'Fast Food Nation,'
small-town/rural landscapes are transformed into
chain-store dystopias. Workers are made to wear
uniforms and name tags and robotically parrot
corporate scripts when talking to customers.
Drugs help people get through the mechanical actions.

Ironically, all of this artificiality is rooted in a reality
that's almost too much to bear. It doesn't get more
visceral than the meat plant -- especially at the
gut table, where the problem Don's been sent to
investigate is spilling out faster than the unskilled
workers can contain it. The movie itself seems to
move at the slow, rather bovine pace that Linklater
favors. At times it's as though the movie was headed
to slaughter, to the hidden part of the plant where
cows are guillotined and blood forms rapids. [...]
http://tinyurl.com/2dyl5e

"The Meatrix"
http://www.themeatrix.com/
"Take the red pill and watch ...
The Meatrix Trilogy:
Our heroes Moopheus,
Leo, and Chickity ... expose
the dark side of
the dairy industry... [and] ...
a processing facility,
where we learn how we feed
our Fast Food Nation."
http://www.themeatrix.com/

o0O0o

"The Musician"
http://members.pingnet.ch/nbt/Countdown2012/index.html
wrote:
[Reptoids, Black Holes, & ...] "NPR :
'Have You Heard About B Flat?' "
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7442915
http://www.the-bus-stops-here.org/middlefield-ellis-statue-s.jpg

o0O0o

Doctor John Cunningham Lilly
January 06, 1915 - September 30, 2001
http://www.johnclilly.com/
http://www.tomigaya.shibuya.tokyo.jp/lilly/eccox.html
" E.C.C.O. "
-Description

"In ones life there can be peculiarly appropriate
chains of related events that lead to consequences
that are strongly desired. After such experiences,
one wonders how such a series of events developed;
sometimes there is a strong feeling that some
intelligence (greater than ours) directed the course
along certain lines which It/He/She was/is programming.
Several years ago, I enunsiated a format for such
concatenations of events, somewhat

"There exists a Cosmic Control Center
(C.C.C.) with a Galactic substation called
Galactic Coincidence Control (G.C.C.).
Within which is the Solar System Control Unit (S.S.C.U.),
within which is the Earth Coincidence Control Office (E.C.C.O.).
The assignments of responsiblities from the top to the bottom
of this system of control is by a set of regulations, which
translated by E.C.C.O. for humans is somewhat as follows:"

To all humans
If you wish to control coincidences in your own life on
the planet Earth, we will cooperate and determine
those coincidences for you under the following conditions:

1) You must know/assume/simulate our existence in ECCO

2) You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control
of your coincidences.

3) You must exert your best capabilities for your
susrvival programs and your own development
as an advancing/advanced member of ECCO's
earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers.
You are expected to use your best intelligence
in this service

4) You are expected to expect the unexpected
every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.

5) You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/reasoning
no matter what events we arrange to happen to you.
Some of these events will seem
catachlysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming:
remember stay aware, no matter what
happens/apparently happens to you.

6) You are in our training program for life: there is no
escape from it. We (not you ) control the long-term
coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term
coincidences by your own efforts.

7) Your major mission on earth is to discover/create
that which we do to control the long-term coincidence
patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.

8) When your mission on planet Earth is completed,
you will no longer be required to remain/return there.

9) Remember the motto passed to us (from GCC via SSCU):
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."
http://www.tomigaya.shibuya.tokyo.jp/lilly/eccox.html

(Excerpt from "The Dyadic Cyclone")
http://www.tomigaya.shibuya.tokyo.jp/lilly/dyadic01.html

Dr. John C. Lilly
January 06, 1915 - September 30, 2001
http://www.johnclilly.com/

o0O0o

Austin Osman Spare's ...
http://www.google.com/search?q=Austin+Osman+Spare
... 1956 Obituary:
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/spare/obit.html

"Saint Surrounded by Three Pi-Mesons, 1956" by Salvador Dali
http://www.dali-gallery.com/images/works/1956_04.jpg
http://www.dali-gallery.com/html/paintlst.htm
http://web2.infoguard.net/lubo/vision/gallery/albums/dali/p1956_04.jpg
http://web2.infoguard.net/lubo/vision/gallery/dali/index.php?offset=7&gallery=20

"T. Casey Brennan" wrote:
Scans of new Cerebus story by "T. Casey Brennan"
http://tinyurl.com/38s3pj
http://www.homelessdave.com/tt20060407tcaseybrennan.htm
11 August 2007 (Happy Birthday TCB!)
http://homelessdave.com/totterarchive7.htm#11August2007

MagiB00M!
http://pweb.netcom.com/~mthorn/magiboom.htm

Plasma Dream - Oct 01, 1999
http://pweb.netcom.com/~mthorn/plasmoid.htm

Communities Against a Radioactive Environment
http://www.trivalleycares.org/news/articledisplay.asp?artid=318

Depending upon the sex toy euphemism utilized...
"The 'Universe will end with a bang,
or a whimper,' says Vatican astronomer."
http://www.physorg.com/news10311.html

Vatican space based nukes : http://tinyurl.com/2pgp4w
http://www.fas.org/nuke/control/abmt/news/treaty-abm-000609.htm

Full List Of US Weapons Suppliers To Iraq
http://www.taz.de/pt/2002/12/19/a0080.1/textdruck

"Hydrodynamic (bomb core) test on a firing table at Site 300, 1961."
http://www.rense.com/general75/hyd.htm

The Origins of Christianity http://www.truthbeknown.com/search.htm

Vatican Secret Archives
http://www.vatican.va/library_archives/vat_secret_archives/index.htm

Cognitive Dissonant Oxymoron:
"Dictatorship of Relativism." --Ratzinger
http://tinyurl.com/2lflxd

Vatican Bank Top 10 Money Laundering Destination
http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com/vatpr.html

Pope Leo X, who reigned 1513-21, once said:
"It has served us well, this myth of Christ."
http://tinyurl.com/2lflxd

Karol Jozef Wojtyla: MOLESTATION DENIAL Precludes Beatification
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/religion/popes/john-paul-ii/
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/pope/sex/economus.html

2007 - Roberto Calvi murder case update: http://tinyurl.com/yrq5cy

"Resurrection and the Tomb of Jesus"
http://www.truthbeknown.com/search.htm

"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"
--Pope Leo X
http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

"... Contrary to popular belief, there was no single man
at the genesis of Christianity but many characters
rolled into one, the majority of whom were personifications
of the ubiquitous solar myth, whose exploits were well
known, as reflected by such popular deities as Mithra,
Heracles/Hercules, Dionysus and many others
throughout the Roman Empire and beyond."
[Cont... ] http://www.truthbeknown.com/christ.htm
http://www.truthbeknown.com/search.htm

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/necpage.htm
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~damerell/CUWoCS/links.html
http://pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/photos/american_west/images/bunny.jpg

Nuclear Weapons Stockpile Stewardship
http://www.llnl.gov/llnl/missions/nwss.jsp

o0O0o

slider

Aug 16, 2007, 7:49:16 AM8/16/07

Meltdarok smote...

> Hmmm, *you* would think of wanking, wouldn't you?

### - only once a day and twice on sundays! :)

else it tends to get rather sore at every little touch and fleeting thing...
a bit like you? heh ;-)

hmmm, senseless AND humourless, no wonder this poor planet's going down the
drain!

get a life meltdarock...

-----------------------
Perfect Sense, Part I --Amused to Death

The monkey sat on a pile of stones
And he stared at the broken bone in his hand
And the strains of a Viennese quartet
Rang out across the land
The monkey looked up at the stars
And he thought to himself
Memory is a stranger
History is for fools
And he cleaned his hands
In a pool of holy writing
Turned his back on the garden
And set out for the nearest town

Hold on hold on soldier
When you add it all up
The tears and marrowbone
There's an ounce of gold
And an ounce of pride in each ledger
And the Germans killed the Jews
And the Jews killed the Arabs
And Arabs killed the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder
That the monkey's confused

He said Mama Mama
The President's a fool
Why do I have to keep reading
These technical manuals
And the joint chiefs of staff
And the brokers on Wall Street said
Don't make us laugh
You're a smart kid
Time is linear
Memory's a stranger
History's for fools
Man is a tool in the hands
Of the great God Almighty
And they gave him command
Of a nuclear submarine
And sent him back in search of
The Garden of Eden ;-)

Meltdarok

Aug 16, 2007, 10:08:00 AM8/16/07
slider wrote, On 8/16/2007 7:49 AM:
> Meltdarok smote...
>
>> Hmmm, *you* would think of wanking, wouldn't you?
>
> ### - only once a day and twice on sundays! :)
>
> else it tends to get rather sore at every little touch and fleeting thing...
> a bit like you? heh ;-)
>
> hmmm, senseless AND humourless, no wonder this poor planet's going down the
> drain!

Oh, I need an emoticon for you to get it? Ha, ha!

> get a life meltdarock...

I have a life thank you very much.

The Geranium
Richard Brinsley Sheridan (October 30, 1751 – July 7, 1816)

In this close covert of a grove,
By nature formed for scenes of love,
Said Susan in a lucky hour,
Observe yon sweet geranium flower;
How straight upon its stalk it stands,
And tempts our violating hands:
Whilst the soft bud as yet unspread,
Hangs down its pale declining head:
Yet soon as it is ripe to blow,
The stem shall rise, the head shall glow.

Nature, said I, my lovely Sue,
To all her followers lends a clue;
Her simple laws themselves explain,
As links of one continued chain;
For her the mysteries of creation,
Are but the works of generation:
Yon blushing strong triumphant flower,
Is in the crisis of its power:
But short, alas! its vigorous reign,
He sheds his seed and drops again;
The bud that hangs in pale decay,
Feels not as yet the plastic ray;
Tomorrow's sun shall bid him rise,
Then too he sheds his seed and dies:
But words my love are vain and weak,
For proof let bright example speak;
Then straight before the wondering maid,
The tree of life I gently laid;***
Observe sweet Sue his drooping head,
How pale, how languid and how dead;
Yet let the sun of thy bright eyes,
Shine but a moment, it shall rise;
Let but the dew of thy soft hand
Refresh the stem, it straight shall stand:
Already see it swells it grows,
Its head is redder than the rose,
Its shrivelled fruit, of dusky hue,
Now glows, a present fit for Sue:
The balm of life each artery fills,
And in o'erflowing drops distils.

Oh me! cried Susan, what is this?
What strange tumultuous throbs of bliss!
Sure, never mortal, till this hour,
Felt such emotion at a flower:
Oh serpent! cunning to deceive,
Sure tis this tree that tempted Eve;
The crimson apples hang so fair,
Alas! what woman could forbear?
Well hast thou guessed, my love, I cried,
It is the tree by which she dies;
The tree which could content her,
All nature, Susan, seeks the centre;
Yet let us still poor Eve forgive,
It's the tree by which we live;
For lovely woman still it grows,
And in the centre only blows.

But chief for thee it spreads its charms,
For paradise is in thy arms --
I ceased for nature kindly here:
Began to whisper in her ear,
And lovely Sue lay softly panting
While the geranium tree was planting.
'Til the heat of amorous strife,
She burst the mellow tree of life.

'Oh heaven!' cried Susan with a sigh,
'The hour we taste -- we surely die;
Strange raptures seize my fainting frame,
And all my body glows with flame;
Yet let me snatch one parting kiss
To tell my love I die with bliss:
That pleased, thy Susan yields her breath;
Oh! who would live if this be death!’

--
meltdarok
http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/

slider

Aug 17, 2007, 7:21:09 AM8/17/07

Meltdarok wrote...

>>> Hmmm, *you* would think of wanking, wouldn't you?
>>
>> ### - only once a day and twice on sundays! :)
>>
>> else it tends to get rather sore at every little touch and fleeting
>> thing...
>> a bit like you? heh ;-)
>>
>> hmmm, senseless AND humourless, no wonder this poor planet's going down
>> the
>> drain!
>
> Oh, I need an emoticon for you to get it? Ha, ha!

### - smile, well i used one and you still didn't get it :)

(gave ya bowie & waters didn't i? or perhaps you just don't rate 'em :)

>> get a life meltdarock...
>>
> I have a life thank you very much.

### - and very relieved i am to hear it too! :)

not everyone in this world is after your tail ya know meltdarok, no need to
be so jumpy, some punches in the shoulder are friendly punches :)

Meltdarok

Aug 17, 2007, 8:51:50 AM8/17/07

Oh I am quite sincere in my claim that I interface with God in my
dreams. So as I speak of Love (agape), you speak of wanking. 0[:D

--
meltdarok
http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/

slider

Aug 17, 2007, 11:22:24 AM8/17/07

Meltdarok wrote...

>> not everyone in this world is after your tail ya know meltdarok, no need
>> be so jumpy, some punches in the shoulder are friendly punches :)
>>

> Oh I am quite sincere in my claim that I interface with God in my dreams.
> So as I speak of Love (agape), you speak of wanking. 0[:D

### - lol it's certainly a strange juxtaposition of symbols, i know...

but then isn't that the very 'essence' of humour + how it works? ;)