Re: [AFP] An open letter to The Fort : Boys without fathers

Message has been deleted

m...@there.com

Nov 17, 2004, 11:37:23 AM11/17/04
I have read this massive tome with interest, and it is with great
delight I see the MOST IMPORTANT 9 WORDS quoted. ""we, as boylovers,
have the responsibility to protect boys"" Dude my old friend, it is a
pleasure to read this and for me, I found it very touching, sad, but
with hope for unfortunate boys as long as GENUINE BOYLOVERS, exist.
As an ex-scoutleader with many nationalities throughout the world, I
came to the conclusion that out of every troop I led, there were at
least two who thought more of me as a trustworty leader than they did
of their own parents,, someone to turn to with confidence when in
need. Yes, they had to go home, and sometimes to a home life I
personally would not give a dog, and I totally loathe dogs and cats. I
used to get the impression that the highlight of their week was to put
on their uniform, come down to the scout hut and actually be with
someone they knew really cared. On camp, with freedom from home life,
they were probably the most wonderful boys I ever had. It strikes me,
and I speak from experience, that A GENUINE BOYLOVER, makes a far
better parent than so many so-called Mums and Dads. So many
""parents"" are quick enough to get their animal lusts satisfied, with
little or no thought from the consequences of their lust. It doesnt
matter whether you are a scout leader, you deliver pizzas, clean out
the local school toilets, there is always someone needing you. Any
genuine BL has a responsibility to protect. Maybe it doesnt always go
down well with people who get the wrong idea, but what the hell, save
one child from harm and your life has been worth living. PM. NP.f35.

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:49:29 GMT, Dude With the Hair
<dudewiththe(remove)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>the difference in the world to the boy involved. Or it could be
>disastrous for all involved.
>
>It would be SO easy for me to take advantage of a boy like Charlie. I
>could manipulate the situation so that he'd do anything to make me
>happy. The part that makes me strong is that part that keeps that from
>happening. THAT is the key. If you find yourself in a situation where
>you have a boy in your life, you hold the power to make a difference
>to him. We, as BOYLOVERS, have the responsibility to protect boys. We
>have the obligation to protect what we love about them, their
>innocence, their beauty and their bodies.
>
>There is a boy in my life that you've seen me write about. The nature
>of our relationship is strictly non-physical, he is my cousin's son.
>Yet since he began to need me at age 11 when his father left him, he
>have become closer and closer and very intimate in a lot of ways. He
>pretty much has me pegged as a BL, though we've never discussed it.
>Because of this and because of our closeness/intimacy he has shown me
>some amazing things. We've even slept together (he insisted after I
>told him ghost stories!). Nothing even slightly sexual has ever
>happened, however he has treated me to some of the most delightful
>sights I've ever seen. All of these experiences were in context,
>nothing manipulated, just a trusting relationship. He just turned 14
>and is becoming more 'macho' in his approach to me. That I respond
>consistently to him seems to be important to him. I could've done
>anything with him. But to what end? I would ruin my trust with him,
>probably cause him problems, because he is straight (he decided and
>told me, I don't know why), and possibly have MAJOR problems. I've
>wanted to! Oh, HELL yes. But in my mind I have this mantra that keeps
>me away from temptation: 'It's about HIM, not about me'.
>
>That is what we have to remember.
>
>I have to thank my friend BC, for giving me a reality slap last
>winter. MTB had just met his Princess and suddenly I wasn't the center
>of the universe anymore. I despaired that I might not ever get to find
>out if perhaps there was the 'possibility' of a sexual relationship
>with MTB. BC bitch slapped me into the real world. There IS NO
>possibility.
>
>He should know. He has the most self restraint of anyone I know. He
>has a houseful of lovely boys, any of whom are horny as hell. I won't
>mention any names, but one has blonde hair and is called J-Nox and he
>has a boyfriend named Michael. Oops. BC has his priorities in order.
>He is all about the boys. His reward is neverending, he will have a
>lifetime of love from those boys. They will grow up knowing who and
>what he is and understand what he did for them and DIDN'T do TO them.
>They will raise a new generation of tolerant children. If we are
>responsible and put the welfare of the boy first, then we need not

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

m...@there.com

Nov 19, 2004, 11:32:12 AM11/19/04
Let us just hope that many reading this can see the logic in our
comments. PM. NP.f35.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:06:13 GMT, Dude With the Hair
> [...]

>says a lot of where I stand in their hearts. My point here is IF you
>get involved with a boy, do it for the long term, they keep on needing
>you, even when their grown up.

>>So many
>>""parents"" are quick enough to get their animal lusts satisfied, with
>>little or no thought from the consequences of their lust. It doesnt
>>matter whether you are a scout leader, you deliver pizzas, clean out
>>the local school toilets, there is always someone needing you. Any
>>genuine BL has a responsibility to protect. Maybe it doesnt always go
>>down well with people who get the wrong idea, but what the hell, save
>>one child from harm and your life has been worth living. PM. NP.f35.
>

>Once again, a great point. Even if you are able to make one boy smile
>today because you smiled at him. That is a noble deed.

Your name

Nov 19, 2004, 7:50:16 PM11/19/04
Dude With the Hair <dudewiththe(remove)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote in

> On 17 Nov 2004 15:32:34 -0600, "::Y-Not::" <$7+-Y...@here.com> wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>>

>>Ah, you might want to reconsider changing your nic here. Your post is
>>in quite a conflict with it.
>>
>>How close can one get to someone who is thousands of miles away? And
>>however that may be, could there be any possibility of harm? No.
>>
>>You seem to indicate that you think that MTB wasn't real. And you
>>compare that situation to Charlie. Do you think that he isn't real,
>>either? So what is real to you? Just yourself? I sure hope not, because
>>that would be a VERY poor reality to inhabit, even for just you.
>>
>>Those few positive moments that Doc gave to Charlie, can counteract the
>>negative effects caused by months of the absence of a father. Doc did a
>>good thing, just as I would have done, and as I HAVE done many times. I
>>give everyone I meet my full friendly and understanding attention. Doc
>>has my support and admiration for doing the same. It's very
>>disappointing that so few people care to do this. :-(
>>
>>Children need adults of both genders in their lives. They crave such
>>involvement, and for good reason. They NEED these relationships in
>>order to mature into caring adults. Any motivation that can *safely*
>>fulfill this desperate need, should be valued and supported. That you
>>choose not to accept this, only indicates to us that you don't care for
>>children, and don't care about much else that is human, either.
>>What a shame it is that you can't experience the best that life has to
>>offer, and it's more of a shame that you will never understand what you
>>are missing. I pity you.
>>
>>But, have a nice day! :-)
>>

>>Y Not

I have no Idea if I am anom on this but thought I would post a response. I
stumbled on this news group about 10 years ago and have never posted. Young
boys who either do not have fathers in their lives or can not stand the
ones they do, need thoughtfull and caring people to whom they can look up
to and trust to fullfill that void. While there are many who would take
advantage of that trust, there are those few out there that have been in
similar circumstances in their own lives and understand and would never
ever under any circumstances take advantage of them. I have fullfilled that
role in many a young persons life and yes they remember the kindness always
and always remain loyal. I have yet to attend any of their weddings as none
has gotten married that I know of, but I have attended their graduations,
birthday parties, etc.

I am in no way a supporter of anyone how condones or thinks that having
sexual relations with a young person is in anyway non hurtful or right,
because speaking from personal experience even the best intentions or even
if wanted by the young person, it will effect them for the rest of their
lives. I visit here because I like to remember my own childhood when things
were much simplier and we didn't care what people thought only what would
make us happy or would be fun.

So for those of you, lurking or not, who feel the sameway I say open your
heart and be a friend/father figure if you are given the oportunity, but if
you are only doing it for Sex then you are in need of professional help.

My 2 cents on the topic.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted