Power Puff Vs. Power Rangers

tren...@powerpuff.com

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
Who do you guys think would win in a fight?

I think Buttercup and company would give the Power Rangers a run for
their money.

Trent

Servo Z

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
>Who do you guys think would win in a fight?
>
>I think Buttercup and company would give the Power Rangers a run for
>their money.

Power Rangers always win...

~~Servo-Z

"CONFUSION, CONFUSION, CONFUSION!" ~ Crash and the Creeps of Power Rangers:
TURBO

Jeff T. Anonymous

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
In article <3757EA...@powerpuff.com>,

tren...@powerpuff.com wrote:
> Who do you guys think would win in a fight?
>
> I think Buttercup and company would give the Power Rangers a run for
> their money.
>
> Trent

Three prissy girls beat 5+ people with Zords and blasters? never!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Ecliptor17

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
> Who do you guys think would win in a fight?

Yeah... the Power Rangers would a) use physical hand-to-hand combat against the
Power Puff Girls, then b) summon the weapons, and c) topple their
sugar-spice-and-everything-nice asses with ten or so tons of pure, heavy Zord
power!

Mike Leatherwood

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99

Deamond

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

And even with that mecha that the Professor built for the girls, the
Power Rangers would still win by shear number of zords. (See, maybe it
is good that Toei creates so many mecha for their super sentai series.
^_~)

--
Brian ICQ-14887580 http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/2677/
MoonieCode(1.12.05)

SuloFamily

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99

Deamond wrote in message <3759DF...@earthlink.net>...

>Ecliptor17 wrote:
>>
>> > Who do you guys think would win in a fight?

What on earth is Power Puff? This is the image I get in my mind from the
above subject.

(dweep, dweep, dweep....)
Zordon: Rangers, Rita has sent her latest monster to Angel Grove Park.
Observe the Viewing Globe.
(Rangers look to see a pink, fluffy powder puff prancing around).
Jason: *Sigh* I think Rita's beginning to crack. It's morphin time!
They all morph and go to the park. They fight and defeat the putties (as
usual)
Power Puff- Ah! You will not beat me so easily as well. It starts to run
towards them to attack.
All the Rangers look at each other and roll their eyes in boredom. As soon
as Power Puff gets close enough they all blow on it, until it falls into
pieces.
Rita: That does it! Magic wand, make my....ah, forget it. I'm not wasting
another second on that piece of fluff.

Eileen (alt. Confused)

QuAsAr2004

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
>Who do you guys think would win in a fight?

Power Rangers!Get Andros to use the Spiral Sabre in booster mode,Tommy with his
Dragon Dagger,Kim with the power bow,Jason with the Golden Power Staff,Adam
with the turbo cannon,Zhane with super silverizer,Ashely with the Battle Blade,
Leo with a quasar sabre and trans dagger,Kendrix with a Quasar Launcher,Magna
Defender with the Magna Blaster!Then lets get some Ultra Zords in here!Then the
Mega Voyager,Mega Winger,LoO Galaxy Mega Zord,Astro Mega Zord,Delta Mega
Zord,and the Defender Torozord!
R.I.P Power Puff girls because the Power Rangers will kick your asses!

*Mike
"White Ranger, I'm afraid I've failed you I can see no way out of our present
situation" -Saba
"We need Ranger ninja power"-Tommy
**Vist Morphin Wars:http://members.aol.com/quasar2004/index.html**

QuAsAr2004

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
> As soon
>as Power Puff gets close enough they all blow on it, until it falls into
>pieces.

How can the rangers blow with the helmets?

MEGVOYAGER

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
In article <19990605235453...@ng-ck1.aol.com>,
quasa...@aol.comMorphin (QuAsAr2004) writes:

>How can the rangers blow with the helmets?

Tommy never seemed to have and trouble blowing into his Dragon Dagger

QuAsAr2004

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
>Tommy never seemed to have and trouble blowing into his Dragon Dagger

Didn't think of that.

Capncurtz

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
>How can the rangers blow with the helmets?

That doesn't sound quite right....but Tommy was able to with the dragonzord.
-The PokéCapn-
Remove "mand" and you still can't E-mail me!
"<newbie>I NO HOW 2 GETZ NINGJOR Z POKUMAN AN U DONT
HAHAHAHAHA</newbie>"-Myself
"Flashy-washy lights
Porygon, lost episode
Anti-virus too"-Haiku by NewHaights

Ecliptor17

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
>How can the rangers blow with the helmets?
>
>That doesn't sound quite right....but Tommy was able to with the dragonzord.

Yeah... I'd rephrase that to maybe, "How can the Rangers blow air through their
helmets?"

Plus, aren't their tiny holes located just upon the upper lip of the
mouthpieces?

tren...@yahoo.com

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
QuAsAr2004 wrote:

> >Who do you guys think would win in a fight?
> >

> Power Rangers!Get Andros to use the Spiral Sabre in booster mode,Tommy with his
> Dragon Dagger,Kim with the power bow,Jason with the Golden Power Staff,Adam
> with the turbo cannon,Zhane with super silverizer,Ashely with the Battle Blade,
> Leo with a quasar sabre and trans dagger,Kendrix with a Quasar Launcher,Magna
> Defender with the Magna Blaster!Then lets get some Ultra Zords in here!Then the
> Mega Voyager,Mega Winger,LoO Galaxy Mega Zord,Astro Mega Zord,Delta Mega
> Zord,and the Defender Torozord!
> R.I.P Power Puff girls because the Power Rangers will kick your asses!

Wow! It would take all of that to beat three tiny little Power Puff
Girls. They're tougher than I thought.

Power Puff Girls RULE!!!

miko

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Power Rangers ofcourse, and they wouldn't even have to morph. Power Puff Girls
are a bunch of wusses. ^_^

MegamorphJ

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
I have respect for the PPG, but the PR would annihlate them.