Message to OJ

pmcc

Sep 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/21/96

In an interview given to a Turkish newspaper, the Butcher of Brentwood
declared that America is a racist country and that his adversaries were
going to pay for their racism. Hey, OJ, if you don't like it, go to
Turkey...see if they would for one minute put up with your bullshit.

OJ lived in Brentwood...hung out with mostly wealthy affluent white men,
dated white women almost exclusively and now he cries racism????? i
thought i'd heard it all last week when he claimed to be the most beloved
american next to billy graham. i just wish he'd make up his mind which it
is---either he's beloved or he's a victim of racism...

i can't wait for him to take the stand and try to explain all of his
stories. he's so tangled up in lies, i'm looking forward to him tripping
himself up.

the only bigger fools than the brentwood butcher are the ones who believe
him to be innocent.

--
i was so much older then, i'm younger than that now.
-bob dylan (my back pages)

David McDuffee

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

In article <harmony-2109...@ns2.edm.net>,

pmcc <har...@edm.net> wrote:
> In an interview given to a Turkish newspaper, the Butcher of Brentwood
>declared that America is a racist country and that his adversaries were
>going to pay for their racism. Hey, OJ, if you don't like it, go to
>Turkey...see if they would for one minute put up with your bullshit.

Ahhh, it's probably legal to kill your wife in Turkey. I doubt it's
legal to kill your ex-wife, though.

>OJ lived in Brentwood...hung out with mostly wealthy affluent white men,
>dated white women almost exclusively and now he cries racism????? i
>thought i'd heard it all last week when he claimed to be the most beloved
>american next to billy graham. i just wish he'd make up his mind which it
>is---either he's beloved or he's a victim of racism...

If America wasn't so racist, Butch would be MORE loved than Billy Graham.
Billy Graham doesn't even HAVE an ex-wife, and probably wouldn't kill her
if he did. America worships guys who butcher their ex-wives; what has
Billy Graham ever done to warrant more pure blissed-out adoration than
the Butcher of Brentwood?

>i can't wait for him to take the stand and try to explain all of his
>stories. he's so tangled up in lies, i'm looking forward to him tripping
>himself up.

I think he'll probably trip coming out of the courthouse, and feign a coma
to avoid testifying, but I've been wrong before...

>the only bigger fools than the brentwood butcher are the ones who believe
>him to be innocent.

The lord must love bigger fools, because he made so many of them.
Fortunately, he made most of them poor (two birds with one stone),
so they aren't able to support The Butcher in the style to which
he's become accustomed. They send him poems, and quotes from the
Bible, but that don't pay the valet.

--
David McDuffee
mcdu...@netcom.com

Siamak Ansari

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

In article <mcduffeeD...@netcom.com>, mcdu...@netcom.com (David
McDuffee) wrote:

> Ahhh, it's probably legal to kill your wife in Turkey.

Don't make such judgement on people you know nothing about.
Even if it is made tongue-in-cheek, it's still in poor taste.

aka Ritch ©

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996 12:28:35 -0800, sia...@cinenet.net (Siamak Ansari)
wrote:

>In article <mcduffeeD...@netcom.com>, mcdu...@netcom.com (David
>McDuffee) wrote:

<David said...among other things...>

>> Ahhh, it's probably legal to kill your wife in Turkey.

<to which Siamak..took "out-of-context"..and responded with..>

>Don't make such judgement on people you know nothing about.
>Even if it is made tongue-in-cheek, it's still in poor taste.

===================

If it is in poor taste...then spit it out and don't "taste" it again!

(Is it legal to kill your X-Wife in Turkey?...Your Wife?...If we don't ask
we will not know....Is it legal to sell your family members into
servitude?..(.I just want to be informed..)

BTW: You are "posting" from a USA address...why not let us do "humor" as
our customs allow..(and, unless we direct it to you, or the country of
Turkey)...Do not consider "offensive-to-you" humor..as a direct attack on
you personally. Until you "placed" your "post" into this NG, nobody here
knew that you existed...so how could we be singling you out?...

Bassman...aka Ritch

Terry Hallinan

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

>===================

>Bassman...aka Ritch

I think Mr. Ansari is owed a deep apology.

It is certainly against the law to kill your wife in Turkey.

Unless she is a Kurd.

Then it is mandatory.

"Occident - That portion of the world as opposed to the Orient where the
the major industries are murder and robbery known respectively as war and
commerce. These are also the major industries of the Orient."
- The Devil's Dictionary

JOSEPH SCUTERO

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

In <3245fc84...@news.snowhill.com> Bas...@snowhill.com (aka Ritch

Hey Bassman,

Congratulations on your restraint, in not calling this guy a turkey.

JS

Siamak Ansari

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

In article <525605$5...@ns2.borg.com>, hall...@borg.com wrote:

> It is certainly against the law to kill your wife in Turkey.
>
> Unless she is a Kurd.
>
> Then it is mandatory.

Redneck humor I suppose.

I have been watching this ng for a while and noticed Pro-Js complaints
that the other side are bigoted, stereotyping racists.

You, and a few others, are perfect examples of that assertion.

Hopefully, there are not too many like you.

Siamak Ansari

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

In article <3245fc84...@news.snowhill.com>, Bas...@snowhill.com (aka
Ritch Š) wrote:

> (Is it legal to kill your X-Wife in Turkey?...Your Wife?...If we don't ask
> we will not know....Is it legal to sell your family members into
> servitude?..(.I just want to be informed..)

The fact that you want to be "informed" about such obvious untruth is
offensive.
Is it alright if I want to be "informed" if you sleep with your sister?

> BTW: You are "posting" from a USA address...why not let us do "humor" as
> our customs allow..(and, unless we direct it to you, or the country of
> Turkey)...Do not consider "offensive-to-you" humor..as a direct attack on
> you personally. Until you "placed" your "post" into this NG, nobody here
> knew that you existed...so how could we be singling you out?...

Doesn't matter where I post from, or who the remark is directed to.
If it's about people in Outer Mongolia, it's still wrong.

And the bit about "humor" just won't cut it.
Do you find it humorous if blacks are called n****rs?

Terry Hallinan

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

sia...@cinenet.net (Siamak Ansari) wrote:

>> Then it is mandatory.

>Redneck humor I suppose.

Turkey which opened this century with a genocidal campaign against
Armenians has been carrying on a genocidal attack against the Kurds
for a very long time. Last I heard it is still illegal to speak
Kurdish in Turkey.

You are probably right, Siamak. There aren't too many who give a
damn.

It only hurts when you laugh.

JOSEPH SCUTERO

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

In <5287g1$p...@library.airnews.net> vtu...@airmail.net (Van Turner)
writes:

>sq...@ix.netcom.com(JOSEPH SCUTERO ) wrote:
>
><snips for brevity>

>> Hey Bassman,
>
>> Congratulations on your restraint, in not calling this guy a turkey.
>
>> JS
>
>Damn. I thought someone with the name "Siamak" was a girl. ¥

Not if it ends in a "k".

JS

Jean Lyles

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

sia...@cinenet.net (Siamak Ansari) said:

>>In article <525605$5...@ns2.borg.com>, hall...@borg.com wrote:

>>> It is certainly against the law to kill your wife in Turkey.
>>>
>>> Unless she is a Kurd.
>>>
>>> Then it is mandatory.
>>>

>>Redneck humor I suppose.

>>I have been watching this ng for a while and noticed Pro-Js complaints
>>that the other side are bigoted, stereotyping racists.

>>You, and a few others, are perfect examples of that assertion.

>>Hopefully, there are not too many like you.

Terry H is *not* racist imnsho. I am glad you enjoy our group and wonder if you
have been "watching this ng for a while", why you would after "one" post that
was, I believe, "tongue in cheek" make your above assertion.

I don't think of myself as a racist. But compared to Terry, I have given some
thought to that. Terry H. doesn't even "believe" in race, or something like
that. I don't quite understand where he is coming from but I have been hanging
out in here long enought to know Terry is no racist.

I just wanted to let everyone know how I feel about this. I don't always agree
with Terry (J MacDonald, for example) but I sure do appreciate his "take on
things" and he is not a racist.

J9 <-------- Stepping down from soap-box.

JOSEPH SCUTERO

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

>In article <525605$5...@ns2.borg.com>, hall...@borg.com wrote:
>
>> It is certainly against the law to kill your wife in Turkey.
>>
>> Unless she is a Kurd.
>>
>> Then it is mandatory.

The Kurds would be better off if there were
some Armenians left to take the heat. Unfortunately
their turn came a long time ago.

JS

z...@hutch.com.au

Sep 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/26/96

Siamak Ansari wrote:

> In article <3245fc84...@news.snowhill.com>, Bas...@snowhill.com (aka

> Doesn't matter where I post from, or who the remark is directed to.
> If it's about people in Outer Mongolia, it's still wrong.
>
> And the bit about "humor" just won't cut it.
> Do you find it humorous if blacks are called n****rs?

Siamek,you are a politically correct fool.If you think you can change
peoples views by shutting their mouths you are an even bigger fool.

PS.You require a humour implant IMMEDIATELY!!!

hyeguy

Sep 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/27/96

Siamak Ansari wrote:

> Doesn't matter where I post from, or who the remark is directed to.
> If it's about people in Outer Mongolia, it's still wrong.
>
> And the bit about "humor" just won't cut it.
> Do you find it humorous if blacks are called n****rs?
============================

Off course you are right Siamak, but those here, who feel so pious
and rightous in their defense, of the two who were murdered,donot
see any further than their holy crusade..! They will do or say
anything that will belittle or degrade mr simpsom.,Even if it is
nasty and racist to others..! They have little respect for any one,
or anything..! They believe they are on the right side of this,and
nothing has come closer to lynch mob justice, since judge roy bean..!
Its now being made clear that there was, and is much more blame to
go towards the DA office..!!Its been revealed that the grand jury
was not going to indict OJ, and that the crime scene was handled so
unprofesionally, and that in a ranking of police labs the LA dept
was dead last,, and that DR Lees was NO 1 in the country..!! But
when Dr Lee offered to help the LA DA , he was turned down !!!!
OJ has a tough road to travel down, but his courage and supporters
will make sure he is there, when these pious yuppie nerds find out
how wrong they are..! The truth will come out,, and if all the
possibilities come together, it will become obvious OJ did not do
these crimes..!!NO way !!! Every day gives more reason to believe
OJ when he said I could not,would not, did not, do these murders..!!
And to all the NO-Js ,, what will you tell anyone that asks,,
why did you go after OJ with so much venom, when others had done
much more horrendous crimes..??????
hyeguy

Jeanne

Sep 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/27/96

"M.A." <m...@cranston.com> wrote:

>HALLINAN IS A " GOOD CRACKER" AND WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!

Terry is a very,very famous person? Wow!

Jeanne

>________________________________________________________________________DISClaimer:
>The views stated therein are of the writer and not
>Cranston Information Systems.
>The above is copyrighted by the author and reproduction,retransmission,
>and copying is prohibited without written permission.

>http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1005
>COPYRIGHT 1994-6 @ M.A.

JOSEPH SCUTERO

Sep 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/27/96

>"M.A." <m...@cranston.com> wrote:

>>HALLINAN IS A " GOOD CRACKER" AND WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!

We finally agree on something. I think
Terry is the "Ritz".

JS

pmcc

Sep 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/27/96

In article <324C38...@ibm.net>, hyeguy <hye...@ibm.net> sucked up to
the butcher:
hyeguy, you must be high if you can't see how the butcher is stringing you
along. he's guilty as sin and you know it. he's no better than richard
allen davis...another killer who enjoys rubbing his victim's survivors'
noses in their blood. may they both rot in hell. you've obviously
sacrificed your brain for the great american zero.

pmcc

Jean Lyles

Sep 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/28/96

sq...@ix.netcom.com(JOSEPH SCUTERO ) said:

>>>"M.A." <m...@cranston.com> wrote:

>> JS

LOL, Terry is the "RITZ CRACKER". ROTFLMAO :D
J9

hyeguy

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

pmcc <har...@edm.net> wrote in article .
> In article , hyeguy <hye...@ibm.net> sucked up to

> the butcher:
> hyeguy, you must be high if you can't see how the butcher is stringing
you
> along. he's guilty as sin and you know it. he's no better than richard
> allen davis...another killer who enjoys rubbing his victim's survivors'
> noses in their blood. may they both rot in hell. you've obviously
> sacrificed your brain for the great american zero.
> pmcc

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This post is on par with the bulk of OJ haters..!!
The little wallflower types, that were jealous of the
popular athelete types, are now flexing their collective
muscles, and trying to get even for all the times they
were ignored ..!! It wouldnt matter who the guy or girl
in this case was..!! I dont even like the idea that a black
guy, was married to a white girl.. If I had a choice to make,
I certainly would not chose OJ for someone to take up for..!!
But you take innocent people where and who you
find them to be..!!It would be lots easier for you lynch mob
members, if there was no one to oppose your efforts..!! Your
persecution of OJ would be less bothersome to you, if there
was no one telling you you were wrong.! But with our telling
you of your mistake, you have to worry ,"what if we are wrong"
The real question is,, what business do ordinary people have
going back to barbaric practices like shunning, and the up to
date method of boycotting.??? When the truth comes out,
and the frame by the police becomes common knowledge,
all you lynch mobbers will deny you ever did it..!! But there
is a central, set it right, group you know..! Every name, every
entity, business, public figure, anyone who ever espoused
the boycott of OJ for any reason is on this list, along with at
least one comment, or article, or similar act in the persons own
words, is put away..!! And when the truth comes out, you will
be held responsible for your denial of OJs civil rights..!! Put
that in your pipe pmcc...!!!! There will be no forgiving, just
get even ..!!
hyeguy

doug haire

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

hyeguy (hye...@ibm.net) wrote:
:
[I deleted his usual senseless diatribe since it held nothing new]

How about actually discussing the evidence, dimwit?

Way back around the 20th of Sept., you claimed to have a theory about how
Fung and Vannatter used some swatches of blood taken from Rockingham to
use in place of swatches from the Bundy blood trail. You offered this
theory when it was shown that the Simpson exemplar could not have been the
source for planted blood in that blood trail. When I pointed out that they
didn't know what the blood trail at Bundy would show, you claimed they ran
a blood test on the blood and found it to be someone other than Simpson's.

Since they didn't know what Simpson's blood type was at that point, it is
a ridiculous theory to begin with but I want to give you yet another
chance to alter your original theory again. I've been waiting since the
22nd to see a response which addresses my questions regarding the blood
testing and the results they could have found.

Back then, you made this claim...

: and you dont remember fung and
: lange going to the van do you..???? It was in the
: testimony...did you miss it..??

And I asked...

"Yes, I must have missed it. In whose testimony was it? On what date?"

But I still haven't seen an answer to this. Where's the supporting
testimony?

And then I brought this up...

"You do recall, by the way, that Simpson's basic blood type is type A and
so is Nicole's. I suspect that both are A positive but I could not
immediately locate testimony on this.

So, care to explain to me once again how Vannatter and Fung knew, in
advance, what blood type Simpson was and why they would then swap the
blood swatches out when both the Rockingham drops and the Bundy drops
were type A positive?"

So I am still waiting for you to stop your insult tirades and get back to
actually discussing the evidence and address the above issues.

My prediction:

The little coward, hyeguy, will not respond to this post in any
meaningful or intelligent manner. He will either ignore it completely or
he will launch into some insult tirade aimed at me. The latter is simply
an acknowledgement of his complete humiliation.

JOSEPH SCUTERO

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

In <01bbaee3$b0445ca0$a0fa2581@teller> "hyeguy" <hye...@ibm.net>
writes:
> date method of boycotting.??? When the truth comes out,
> and the frame by the police becomes common knowledge,
> all you lynch mobbers will deny you ever did it..!! But there
> is a central, set it right, group you know..! Every name, every
> entity, business, public figure, anyone who ever espoused
> the boycott of OJ for any reason is on this list, along with at
> least one comment, or article, or similar act in the persons own
> words, is put away..!! And when the truth comes out, you will
> be held responsible for your denial of OJs civil rights..!! Put
> that in your pipe pmcc...!!!! There will be no forgiving, just
> get even ..!!
> hyeguy

My God, all I ever did was say he was guilty.
Please don't punish me and my family. I'm really
not like those other criminals. I only called the videotape
number 73 times. Please Heilguy, don't send me to the camp.
If it will save me, I'll testify against Anne, Mcdufee, Haire,
and the rest. Only, have a little mercy. HE DIDN'T DO I!
HE DIDN'T DO IT! HE DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!

js

Barbara Wilkie

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature Joe..... ;-)

Hayfly:
Didn't call that stupid telephone number, but I stand behind EVERY WORD
I have ever written in this newsgroup about OJS. And I would be proud
to be on a list of people who also think he committed these murders.

BWilkie

John Griffin

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

"hyeguy" <hye...@ibm.net> writes:
> date method of boycotting.??? When the truth comes out,
> and the frame by the police becomes common knowledge,
> all you lynch mobbers will deny you ever did it..!! But there
> is a central, set it right, group you know..! Every name, every
> entity, business, public figure, anyone who ever espoused
> the boycott of OJ for any reason is on this list, along with at
> least one comment, or article, or similar act in the persons own
> words, is put away..!! And when the truth comes out, you will
> be held responsible for your denial of OJs civil rights..!! Put
> that in your pipe pmcc...!!!! There will be no forgiving, just
> get even ..!!
> hyeguy

Hey, I'm not sure I've submitted my entry!

Here's a new one just in case!

Whereas Fallen Hero Orenthal James Simpson has been proven to be a Vicious
Murderer, Wife-beater and Liar;
I, John Griffin, refuse to patronize any product, service or outright
bullshit emanating from or associated with said piece of shit.
Furthermore, I encourage all other responsible citizens to adopt this
same policy, including this encouragement.

Please pack this into the ass of the proper authorities for me while
you're rooting around down there.

Do I get a t-shirt or some kind of certificate?

You may think I'm taking an awful chance here, however...
* ----------------The alt.fan.oj-simpson FAQ------------------ *
* Q1: Did that lying, wife-beating scumbag Simpson do it? *
* A: Yes. *
*--------------------------------------------------------------*

Anne

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

0...@ns2.edm.net> <01bbaee3$b0445ca0$a0fa2581@teller>

: writes:
[...]

: jsJS, you are no turncoat. Get a hold of
yourself, man!

<slap slap slap>

There, there, you will feel better, now.

Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

Terry Hallinan

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

Barbara Wilkie <BWilkie...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>sq...@ix.netcom.com(JOSEPH SCUTERO ) wrote:

>>"hyeguy" <hye...@ibm.net> writes:

>>> ... When the truth comes out,

>>> and the frame by the police becomes common knowledge,
>>> all you lynch mobbers will deny you ever did it..!! But there
>>> is a central, set it right, group you know..! Every name, every
>>> entity, business, public figure, anyone who ever espoused
>>> the boycott of OJ for any reason is on this list, along with at
>>> least one comment, or article, or similar act in the persons own
>>> words, is put away..!! And when the truth comes out, you will
>>> be held responsible for your denial of OJs civil rights..!! Put
>>> that in your pipe pmcc...!!!! There will be no forgiving, just
>>> get even ..!!
>>> hyeguy

>> My God, all I ever did was say he was guilty.
>>Please don't punish me and my family. I'm really
>>not like those other criminals. I only called the videotape
>>number 73 times. Please Heilguy, don't send me to the camp.
>>If it will save me, I'll testify against Anne, Mcdufee, Haire,
>>and the rest. Only, have a little mercy. HE DIDN'T DO I!
>>HE DIDN'T DO IT! HE DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!

>> js

>It's not nice to fool Mother Nature Joe..... ;-)

>Hayfly:
>Didn't call that stupid telephone number, but I stand behind EVERY WORD
>I have ever written in this newsgroup about OJS. And I would be proud
>to be on a list of people who also think he committed these murders.

>BWilkie

I can't understand why we aren't hearing from the lawyers

Just think of the possibilities for a class action lawsuit.

OJ vs. 240 million Americans.

And that's before he even goes international.

What a bonanza.

Best, Terry

"Lawyer - One skilled in circumvention of the law"

David McDuffee

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

In article <52pavs$l...@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>,
JOSEPH SCUTERO <sq...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> My God, all I ever did was say he was guilty.
>Please don't punish me and my family. I'm really
>not like those other criminals. I only called the videotape
>number 73 times. Please Heilguy, don't send me to the camp.
>If it will save me, I'll testify against Anne, Mcdufee, Haire,
>and the rest. Only, have a little mercy. HE DIDN'T DO I!
>HE DIDN'T DO IT! HE DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!

Squit, you backstabbing little turncoat. You think I'm going to take
the fall for you, you're crazy. Hye, he called the number A LOT more
than 73 times. He went to the L.A. convention center and used the
phone banks there to call from 73 different numbers at once. That's
why the video never sold! People were lining up to buy it, but Squit,
he wouldn't let them through! It was Squit SQUIT SQUIT I TELL YOU!!!!

No, wait, I made a mistake.
It was me.
Just forget I said anything, 'K?

--
David McDuffee
mcdu...@netcom.com

Greg Goss

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

djm...@why.net (Jeanne ) wrote:
>"M.A." <m...@cranston.com> wrote:
>>HALLINAN IS A " GOOD CRACKER" AND WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!
>
> Terry is a very,very famous person? Wow!

Actually it is a DIFFERENT Terry Hallinan who is the very very famous
person. That question comes up in this newsgroup with fair frequency.
----------------------------------
Please note: All email from rogue ISP's (Earthlink, Moneyworld
Powernet, or AT&T so far) will be deleted unread.

Jaws

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

hyeguy <hye...@ibm.net> wrote:

The Hate-J's are little people. Their latest stunt is a fine example
of their character. Running away when they can't back up what they
say. Running to another ng, not making any mention of it in here so
they can post their contempt and racism with challenge. They're the
sick ones, not Sebastien, airwaves, or myself. I truly wish airwaves
was here to see this. Would he ever tear a strip out of them. :> Jaws

Jaws

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96

hilb...@big.aa.net (John Griffin) wrote:

>Here's a new one just in case!

>Whereas Fallen Hero Orenthal James Simpson has been proven to be a Vicious
>Murderer, Wife-beater and Liar;
> I, John Griffin, refuse to patronize any product, service or outright
> bullshit emanating from or associated with said piece of shit.
> Furthermore, I encourage all other responsible citizens to adopt this
> same policy, including this encouragement.

>Please pack this into the ass of the proper authorities for me while
>you're rooting around down there.

>Do I get a t-shirt or some kind of certificate?

What this means folks is that the little man will be boycotting O.J.'s
next movie. And oh yea, you get a certificate for sure! :> Jaws

Richard Henley

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96
> next movie. And oh yea, you get a certificate for sure! :> JawsDo you seriously think anyone would hire OJ Simpson to make another
movie? I would doubt Spike Lee, Bill Cosby,. Louis F. or even Don King
would take a chance on investing their money on him.

Dan

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

In article <52s2mq$5...@faith.total.net>, ja...@total.net says...

>The Hate-J's are little people. Their latest stunt is a fine example
>of their character. Running away when they can't back up what they
>say. Running to another ng, not making any mention of it in here so
>they can post their contempt and racism with challenge. They're the
>sick ones, not Sebastien, airwaves, or myself. I truly wish airwaves
>was here to see this. Would he ever tear a strip out of them. :> Jaws

bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

This is one of the funniest posts yet.

First off, dipshit, again, I ask you, where is it written that people have
to report to you where they are posting? You need to take a course on
netiquette, fuckface.

Second, "not Sebastien, airwaves, or myself" is all you!!!! Nice Try. What,
now you're stealing lines from "Gilligan's Island?"

dan

Greg Goss

Oct 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/6/96

"hyeguy" <hye...@ibm.net> wrote:
> When the truth comes out,
> and the frame by the police becomes common knowledge,
> all you lynch mobbers will deny you ever did it..!! But there
> is a central, set it right, group you know..! Every name, every
> entity, business, public figure, anyone who ever espoused
> the boycott of OJ for any reason is on this list, along with at
> least one comment, or article, or similar act in the persons own
> words, is put away..!!

Please add my name to your list. Thanks.