Holy Grail stock music cues?

davr...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2008, 2:38:29 PM2/11/08
Hey there, first post here,

Does anyone have a list of the stock library music cues (from DeWolfe,
etc.) for all the songs used in Holy Grail? (Plus anything from
Flying Circus or other Python works.) I've searched and searched on
the internet, the only one I can find is "Flying Messenger" used when
Lancelot attacks the wedding.

Thanks!
--Kevin

Reverend Ozone

Feb 11, 2008, 5:13:59 PM2/11/08
Did *davr...@gmail.com* /really/ type this?:

Ni!

That's a toughie and I've done my share of searching, too. I wonder if the
exact clips are still available anyway (and I /did/ search the DeWolfe library
site, http://www.dewolfe.co.uk/musicsearch/index.php, too).

I know this isn't exactly for what you're asking but this may help, if only a
wee bit (and specifically from which DeWolfe library listing, I know not):

http://orangecow.org/pythonet/grail3.html and scroll down to "Sounds From the
Holy Grail" (Forget the MIDI stuff. It's pretty sad). Also - unfortunately -
the link under "Selected Sounds *NOT* from the film (in .WAV)" does not work,
dagnabbit.

Two shekels says you've already got this one, though.

I suppose one could email them and ask, here: in...@dewolfemusic.co.uk

HTH

--
Reverend Ozone

"OHHH, *that's* not riiight..."
(Guy Fleegman (Sam Rockwell), "Galaxy Quest")

Analda Anglin

Feb 18, 2008, 2:45:42 PM2/18/08
> Does anyone have a list of the stock library music cues (from DeWolfe,
> etc.) for all the songs used in Holy Grail? (Plus anything from
> Flying Circus or other Python works.)

deWolfe Music will be releasting a CD later this year that contains various
music cues from Flying Circus. It's the first time this music (aside from
"The Liberty Bell") will have been made available.

Analda aka Sergeant of the FAQ
ana...@nospam.hiwaay.net

fnxtr

Apr 20, 2008, 12:30:05 AM4/20/08
Analda Anglin <ana...@nospam.hiwaay.net> wrote in

I cut and pasted from a google link:

Von: mrcreosote (daniel_pe...@yahoo.se) [Profil]
Datum: 14.05.2007 19:03
Newsgroup: alt.fan.monty-python

Hello.

i e-mailed Dewolfe and asked about the music in Holy grail.

They replied:

"Dear Daniel,

The epic, grand and heroic cuts from holy grail are all from LP's.

HMC 509 - Wide Horizon
DW/LP 3188 - Countrywide
DW/LP 3188 - Big Country
DW/LP 3188 - Homeward Bound