Attention alt.angst

1 view

Sop Rag in Pus

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

The Last Viking wrote:

> Stardate 4 Aug 1996 16:52:22 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote in no.alt.flame:
> :> In article <DvMn1...@news2.new-york.net>,
> :> CupCaked <fram...@cybernex.net> wrote:
> :> >hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) wrote:
> :> >>In article <320520...@sn.no>, John Gasmann Jensen <joh...@sn.no> wrote:
> :> >>>Martin Hannigan wrote:
>
> :> Let me introduce the SpEcIaL fOrCeS oF aLt.FlAmE:
>
> :> Martin (King of all Flames)
>
> I hope you're not refering to that Hanaigan here..
>
> :> Jorn (Cryogenic Butler)
> :> James Nguyen (Perpetual Annoyance_
> :> Joey Thoi (James Nguyen)
> :> Avoid Normal Situtations (First Wave Commander, 1st Flame Tanks)
>
> Hey, hasn't this old fart been put to rest yet??
>
> :> Paul Zanca (Command, PACLANTSUBPACPAC)
> :> Kevin Williams (UK Liason, Alt.Flame High Command)
> :> DAC (Casualty Counter)
>
> I actually have DAC's stats program on my Amiga. Hmmm, maybe I should run it
> someday?
>
> :> Ian Thomas (Net.Police Commander)
> :> Hoek (Sacrificial Lamb)
> :> Paalde (Norweigian Space Weapons Engineer, Attache Alt.Flame)
>
> bzztt.. wrong.. read the signature..

Why don't you stop yakking and start the fucking flamewar already?
We here at "the Nose," as we fondly call it, are READY!

Commandante Meow Meow Matt Bruce

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Fucking Norweenie!

John Gasmann Jensen

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

so are we.
--

"que?" Manuel-Fawlty Towers

John Rear Admiral McKeon

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

On Tue, 06 Aug 1996 01:05:04 +0000, Sop Rag in Pus
<sop...@husc.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:

>The Last Viking wrote:
>>
>> Stardate 4 Aug 1996 16:52:22 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote in no.alt.flame:
>> :> In article <DvMn1...@news2.new-york.net>,
>> :> CupCaked <fram...@cybernex.net> wrote:
>> :> >hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) wrote:
>> :> >>In article <320520...@sn.no>, John Gasmann Jensen <joh...@sn.no> wrote:
>> :> >>>Martin Hannigan wrote:
>>
>> :> Let me introduce the SpEcIaL fOrCeS oF aLt.FlAmE:
>>
>> :> Martin (King of all Flames)
>>
>> I hope you're not refering to that Hanaigan here..
>>
>> :> Jorn (Cryogenic Butler)
>> :> James Nguyen (Perpetual Annoyance_
>> :> Joey Thoi (James Nguyen)
>> :> Avoid Normal Situtations (First Wave Commander, 1st Flame Tanks)
>>
>> Hey, hasn't this old fart been put to rest yet??
>>
>> :> Paul Zanca (Command, PACLANTSUBPACPAC)
>> :> Kevin Williams (UK Liason, Alt.Flame High Command)
>> :> DAC (Casualty Counter)
>>
>> I actually have DAC's stats program on my Amiga. Hmmm, maybe I should run it
>> someday?
>>

>> :> Ian Thomas (Net.Police Commander)
>> :> Hoek (Sacrificial Lamb)
>> :> Paalde (Norweigian Space Weapons Engineer, Attache Alt.Flame)
>>
>> bzztt.. wrong.. read the signature..
>
>Why don't you stop yakking and start the fucking flamewar already?
>We here at "the Nose," as we fondly call it, are READY!

We are always ready here at "the nose". My fleet is primed and my
cats have been fed and watered!

Land ahoy!
****************************
John "Rear Admiral" McKeon
Secretary of the Navy, alt.fan.karl-malden.nose

Meow Meow Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow Meow
Jackie killed me - Timmy the cat

If aquarium gravel is bad for you, why does it
taste so good? - Ralph Wiggum

Haakon Lugiesson

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

What flamewar? I heard the angst.bunnies already surrendered.

Martin Hannigan

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

In article <32069A...@husc.HARVARD.EDU>,

Sop Rag in Pus <sop...@husc.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:
>The Last Viking wrote:
>>
>> Stardate 4 Aug 1996 16:52:22 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote in no.alt.flame:

>Why don't you stop yakking and start the fucking flamewar already?

>We here at "the Nose," as we fondly call it, are READY!

We did. You've been so busy sticking your "NOSE" up my butt
that it passed you on by.

Jeff Skinner

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

In article <4u8jdi$r...@northshore.shore.net>, hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) writes:
_]In article <32069A...@husc.HARVARD.EDU>,
_]Sop Rag in Pus <sop...@husc.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:
_]>The Last Viking wrote:
_]>>
_]>> Stardate 4 Aug 1996 16:52:22 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote in no.alt.flame:
_]
_]>Why don't you stop yakking and start the fucking flamewar already?
_]>We here at "the Nose," as we fondly call it, are READY!
_]>
_]
_]We did. You've been so busy sticking your "NOSE" up my butt
_]that it passed you on by.
_]
_]

That was IT ? I though flames were hot and consumed things ? The air
conditioning bill here never even edged up so far !

Martin Hannigan

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

In article <3207b5b...@news.interserf.net>,
John "Rear Admiral" McKeon <jmc...@interserf.net> wrote:
>On Tue, 06 Aug 1996 01:05:04 +0000, Sop Rag in Pus
><sop...@husc.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:

>>The Last Viking wrote:
>>>
>>> Stardate 4 Aug 1996 16:52:22 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote in no.alt.flame:
>>> :> In article <DvMn1...@news2.new-york.net>,
>>> :> CupCaked <fram...@cybernex.net> wrote:
>>> :> >hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) wrote:
>>> :> >>In article <320520...@sn.no>, John Gasmann Jensen <joh...@sn.no> wrote:
>>> :> >>>Martin Hannigan wrote:
>>>
>>> :> Paalde (Norweigian Space Weapons Engineer, Attache Alt.Flame)
>>>
>>> bzztt.. wrong.. read the signature..

Lies! You espouse your lies on Usenet again! Lies! You are
a Space Weapon designer! EVIL! EVIL! Now, point the one we talked
about on the phone today at alt.angst and attack. Secretly, of
course.

>>Why don't you stop yakking and start the fucking flamewar already?

>>We here at "the Nose," as we fondly call it, are READY!
>>

>We are always ready here at "the nose". My fleet is primed and my
>cats have been fed and watered!

Yes, but you've been sniffing feces here at the NOSE. It's time
to start smelling Napalm. And you, false Admiral, shall pay.

>Land ahoy!

Should be more like "Whale Blubber!:

Haakon Lugiesson

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

Jeff Skinner wrote:

> In article <3206A4...@sn.no>, John Gasmann Jensen <joh...@sn.no> writes:
> _]Martin Hannigan wrote:
> _
> _]>
> _]> You like history my sweetness? Read the alt.bigfoot FAQ where
> _]> they acknowledge alt.flame as supreme newsgroup of Usenet.
> _]>
> _]
> _]> So, my dear, please give us a WARM and fuzzy welcome!!! Enjoy
> _]> the show!
> _]
>
> So far, I see you have an attitude. That and $200 will get you a good
> ticket to the Opera, but when does the show begin ?

He is Hannigan. Peel his sore.

Martin Hannigan

Aug 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/9/96

In article <4ua86v$q...@bcrkh13.bnr.ca>,

Did you know that in the United States of America[TM] SKINNER means
"diddler" means North Maerican Man Boy Love Association Member?

Just a little FYI ...SKINNER.

Jeff Skinner

Aug 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/9/96

In article <4uem85$s...@northshore.shore.net>, hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) writes:
_]In article <4ua86v$q...@bcrkh13.bnr.ca>,
_]Jeff Skinner <vw...@inforamp.net> wrote:
_]>
_]>In article <4u8jdi$r...@northshore.shore.net>, hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) writes:
_]>_]In article <32069A...@husc.HARVARD.EDU>,
_]>_]Sop Rag in Pus <sop...@husc.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:

_]>_]>The Last Viking wrote:
_]>_]>>
_]>_]>> Stardate 4 Aug 1996 16:52:22 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote in no.alt.flame:
_]>_]
_]>_]>Why don't you stop yakking and start the fucking flamewar already?

_]>_]>We here at "the Nose," as we fondly call it, are READY!
_]>_]>
_]>_]

_]>_]We did. You've been so busy sticking your "NOSE" up my butt

_]>_]that it passed you on by.
_]>_]
_]>_]

_]>
_]> That was IT ? I though flames were hot and consumed things ? The air

_]>conditioning bill here never even edged up so far !
_]
_]
_]Did you know that in the United States of America[TM] SKINNER means
_]"diddler" means North Maerican Man Boy Love Association Member?
_]
_]Just a little FYI ...SKINNER.
_]
_]
_]

Didn't even register on the thermocouple. Is that your best ? Only children
and the mentally infirm are upset by stock insults with no personal content,
so I guess you'll just have to keep plying your trade among the small and the
addled. I'm available for Tutoring if you want to sharpen up your flaming
skills, but I warn you, I don't work cheap. In the meantime I remain
in good company with Cornelia Otis Diddler and B.F. Diddler.

Martin Hannigan

Aug 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/10/96

In article <4ufe64$c...@bcrkh13.bnr.ca>,

Jeff Skinner <vw...@inforamp.net> wrote:

>In article <4uem85$s...@northshore.shore.net>, hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) writes:
>_]In article <4ua86v$q...@bcrkh13.bnr.ca>,
>_]Jeff Skinner <vw...@inforamp.net> wrote:
>_]>
>_]>In article <4u8jdi$r...@northshore.shore.net>, hann...@shore.net (Martin Hannigan) writes:
>_]>_]In article <32069A...@husc.HARVARD.EDU>,
>_]>_]Sop Rag in Pus <sop...@husc.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:
>_]>_]>The Last Viking wrote:
>_]>_]>>
>_]>_]>> Stardate 4 Aug 1996 16:52:22 -0400, Martin Hannigan wrote in no.alt.flame:
>_]>_]
>
> Didn't even register on the thermocouple. Is that your best ? Only children
>and the mentally infirm are upset by stock insults with no personal content,
>so I guess you'll just have to keep plying your trade among the small and the
>addled. I'm available for Tutoring if you want to sharpen up your flaming
>skills, but I warn you, I don't work cheap. In the meantime I remain
>in good company with Cornelia Otis Diddler and B.F. Diddler.

Nothing can register with you. You're beyond repair. You can make claims
of unisulting barbs, but the fact remains: I am King of All(t) Flames.

Scat little boy.

John Gasmann Jensen

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

Martin Hannigan wrote: