Hessian Studies Center - The Jewel of L.A.

Skip to the first unread message

I R Baboon

20 Jan 1998, 03:00:0020/01/1998

Amidst the concrete jungles and vacant shopping malls of Los Angeles lies
the Hessian Studies Center. I was fortunate to visit this landmark
organization during a brief stint out west. This think-tank is ablaze with
activity 24 hours a day, with staffers working furiously to advance Hessian
culture and ideals. Writers, artists, musicians, even mathematicians are
employed in an effort to map and understand this lifestyle. If you have any
questions or concerns about the culture that is your heritage, I invite you
to visit their website and begin a lifelong journey of understanding.

Hessian Studies Center - http://www.anus.com/hsc/

--
Death Metal Music Association:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/2296/

Rastro

20 Jan 1998, 03:00:0020/01/1998

On 20 Jan 1998 06:05:25 GMT, "I R Baboon" <Spammers...@hate.com>
wrote:

>Amidst the concrete jungles and vacant shopping malls of Los Angeles lies
>the Hessian Studies Center. I was fortunate to visit this landmark
>organization during a brief stint out west. This think-tank is ablaze with
>activity 24 hours a day, with staffers working furiously to advance Hessian
>culture and ideals. Writers, artists, musicians, even mathematicians are
>employed in an effort to map and understand this lifestyle. If you have any
>questions or concerns about the culture that is your heritage, I invite you
>to visit their website and begin a lifelong journey of understanding.
>
>Hessian Studies Center - http://www.anus.com/hsc/

Do you accept werewolves?

I R Baboon

21 Jan 1998, 03:00:0021/01/1998

I'll forward that to their field representative, but I'm pretty sure the
answer is an emphatic "Yes!". I'm merely a client and a rabid supporter...

Rastro <ras...@rats.allright.com> wrote in article
<34c52628...@news.alt.net>...

KCUF airmaster

21 Jan 1998, 03:00:0021/01/1998

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:33:45 GMT, ras...@rats.allright.com (Rastro) wrote:

>Do you accept werewolves?

The moon is full, the music is loud...

KCUF airmaster - airm...@KCUF.org
<http://www.kcuf.org/shows/hard.html>

"Civilization is bullshit..."

KCUF airmaster

21 Jan 1998, 03:00:0021/01/1998

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:45:04 -0600, az...@azzy.com (Azzy) wrote:

>> The moon is full, the music is loud...
>

>I accept the existance of big hairy fat women who have fleas and hang out
>on Usenet trying to justify themselves... does this count?

Sure, plunge right in...

MozzWolF

21 Jan 1998, 03:00:0021/01/1998

KCUF airmaster wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:45:04 -0600, az...@azzy.com (Azzy) wrote:
>
> >> The moon is full, the music is loud...
> >
> >I accept the existance of big hairy fat women who have fleas and hang out
> >on Usenet trying to justify themselves... does this count?
>
> Sure, plunge right in...

----------------- MozzWolF -----------------

MozzWolF

21 Jan 1998, 03:00:0021/01/1998

Stop spamming to ahww or prepare to pay the price, arse breath.

----------------- MozzWolF -----------------

KCUF airmaster

22 Jan 1998, 03:00:0022/01/1998

He's not "spamming" - read the FAQ again.

MozzWolF

23 Jan 1998, 03:00:0023/01/1998

You read the FAQ, you're in ahww now, you are the spammer.

----------------- MozzWolF -----------------

KCUF airmaster

23 Jan 1998, 03:00:0023/01/1998

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:31:25 -0600, MozzWolF <morr...@smiths.co.uk> wrote:

>> He's not "spamming" - read the FAQ again.
>
>You read the FAQ, you're in ahww now, you are the spammer.

I read the SPAM FAQ and I'm not a spammer - if you want to play with language,
go ahead and play dishonest games, but I don't give a fuck - you'll still be
reading my posts.

Glad someone compared us to that illustrious religion.

GENOCIDE THE CHOSEN RACE

I R Baboon

27 Jan 1998, 03:00:0027/01/1998

What's a spam?

MozzWolF <morr...@smiths.co.uk> wrote in article
<34C8F0...@smiths.co.uk>...

> > He's not "spamming" - read the FAQ again.
>
> You read the FAQ, you're in ahww now, you are the spammer.
>

> ----------------- MozzWolF -----------------

Osiris Lee Pierce

28 Jan 1998, 03:00:0028/01/1998

On 27 Jan 1998 20:06:06 GMT, "I R Baboon" <Spammers...@hate.com>
wrote:

what's a Hessian?

KCUF airmaster

28 Jan 1998, 03:00:0028/01/1998

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:57:12 GMT, osi...@thewest.is.thebest (Osiris Lee Pierce)
wrote:

>On 27 Jan 1998 20:06:06 GMT, "I R Baboon" <Spammers...@hate.com>
>wrote:
>
>what's a Hessian?

Do you like Slayer?

KCUF airmaster | Internet Radio 24-7
<http://www.kcuf.org/> | Ambient, Metal, Jazz

"I do like girls, however I prefer to have anal sex
with them. That is one of my ways to cultivate
death, because it´s the rejection of the ritual of
life itself." (Euronymous in 1993)

CJC

28 Jan 1998, 03:00:0028/01/1998

Azzy wrote:

> KCUF airmaster wrote:
> > On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:57:12 GMT, osi...@thewest.is.thebest (Osiris Lee Pierce)
> > wrote:
> >
> > >On 27 Jan 1998 20:06:06 GMT, "I R Baboon" <Spammers...@hate.com>
> > >wrote:
> > >
> > >what's a Hessian?
> >
> > Do you like Slayer?
>
> huhuhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhu Slayer rocks dude!! huhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhuh

what's a Hessian?

--
FLAMING already has too many prattling non-entities trying to tell US--
and the wired world in general--what's going on in flaming when they

KCUF airmaster

29 Jan 1998, 03:00:0029/01/1998

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:54:28 -0500, CJC <cat...@wilhelp.com> wrote:

>Azzy wrote:
>>
>> KCUF airmaster wrote:

>> > Do you like Slayer?
>>
>> huhuhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhu Slayer rocks dude!! huhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhuh
>
>what's a Hessian?

Loud music
Evil drugs
Fuck morals
Vomit on Law
HEIL SATAN

That's a Hessian.

KCUF airmaster | Internet Radio 24-7
<http://www.kcuf.org/> | Ambient, Metal, Jazz

"I do like girls, however I prefer to have anal sex
with them. That is one of my ways to cultivate

death, because it愀 the rejection of the ritual of

KCUF airmaster

29 Jan 1998, 03:00:0029/01/1998

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:54:28 -0500, CJC <cat...@wilhelp.com> wrote:

>> > Do you like Slayer?
>>
>> huhuhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhu Slayer rocks dude!! huhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhuh
>
>what's a Hessian?

This URL can help:
<http://www.anus.com/hsc/>

KCUF airmaster | Internet Radio 24-7
<http://www.kcuf.org/> | Ambient, Metal, Jazz

"I do like girls, however I prefer to have anal sex
with them. That is one of my ways to cultivate

death, because it´s the rejection of the ritual of

Osiris Lee Pierce

29 Jan 1998, 03:00:0029/01/1998

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:03:30 GMT, airm...@KCUF.org (KCUF airmaster)
wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:54:28 -0500, CJC <cat...@wilhelp.com> wrote:
>

>>Azzy wrote:

>>> huhuhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhu Slayer rocks dude!! huhuh uhuhuhuh huhuhuh
>>
>>what's a Hessian?
>

>Loud music
>Evil drugs
>Fuck morals
>Vomit on Law
>HEIL SATAN
>
>That's a Hessian.

Looks more like a bunch of statements to me.

KCUF airmaster

29 Jan 1998, 03:00:0029/01/1998

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:57:57 GMT, osi...@thewest.is.thebest (Osiris Lee Pierce)
wrote:

>>That's a Hessian.

>Looks more like a bunch of statements to me.

<http://www.anus.com/hsc/>

"No it ain't, it's a URL!"

;)

KCUF airmaster | Internet Radio 24-7
<http://www.kcuf.org/> | Ambient, Metal, Jazz

"I do like girls, however I prefer to have anal sex
with them. That is one of my ways to cultivate

death, because it愀 the rejection of the ritual of

I R Baboon

30 Jan 1998, 03:00:0030/01/1998

"What's a murder?" - A Gangster on 'The Simpsons'

Osiris Lee Pierce <osi...@thewest.is.thebest> wrote in article
<34cf7f7c....@news.alt.net>...

> On 27 Jan 1998 20:06:06 GMT, "I R Baboon" <Spammers...@hate.com>
> wrote:
>
> what's a Hessian?
>

> >What's a spam?
> >
> >--
> >Death Metal Music Association:
> >http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/2296/
> >GORTICIAN's New Site: http://home.att.net/~gortician/X-Site/gor1.htm
> >ETERNAL FROST WEBZINE: http://www.mindspring.com/~goden/eternalfrost/
> >High-C: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/2296/high1.htm
> >KCUF Underground Radio - http://www.kcuf.org/
> >
> >MozzWolF <morr...@smiths.co.uk> wrote in article
> ><34C8F0...@smiths.co.uk>...

I R Baboon

30 Jan 1998, 03:00:0030/01/1998

Is this a trick question?

KCUF airmaster <airm...@KCUF.org> wrote in article
<34cfa107...@news.loop.com>...
> On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:57:12 GMT, osi...@thewest.is.thebest (Osiris Lee
Pierce)

> wrote:
>
> >On 27 Jan 1998 20:06:06 GMT, "I R Baboon" <Spammers...@hate.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >what's a Hessian?
>

> Do you like Slayer?

erin

30 Jan 1998, 03:00:0030/01/1998

On 30 Jan 1998, I R Baboon wrote:

> "What's a murder?" - A Gangster on 'The Simpsons'

I think it was Big Tony. Correct me if I'm wrong.

erin

"I don't get it.. When we started out it was like Romeo and Juliet, but
it ended in tragedy."

KCUF airmaster

31 Jan 1998, 03:00:0031/01/1998

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:17:20 -0500, erin <ebo...@brynmawr.edu> wrote:

>> "What's a murder?" - A Gangster on 'The Simpsons'
>
>I think it was Big Tony. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That was Antonio Junior.

KCUF airmaster | Internet Radio 24-7
<http://www.kcuf.org/> | Ambient, Metal, Jazz

"I do like girls, however I prefer to have anal sex
with them. That is one of my ways to cultivate

death, because it´s the rejection of the ritual of

dork...@wwa.com

2 Feb 1998, 03:00:0002/02/1998

make offers/bids by email, to me at killthesl...@juno.com
it will be run as an auction... wreck... karl

***metal***

Anthrax "Among the Living" LP
Anthrax "State of Euphoria" LP
Cradle of Filth signed drum head from first US show at MetalFest
Nuclear Assault "survive" LP
Nuclear Assault "game over" LP
Death Angel "the ultraviolence" LP
Overkill "Fuck You" LP original
Overkill "feel the fire" LP (german pressing)
Onslaught "the force" LP
Dark Angel "darkness descends" LP
Dark Angel "Leave Scars" LP first press
Speed Kills III LP (death, possessed, bathory, tons more, ask...)
Destruction "Sentence of Death" LP 1985 Metal Blade
Slayer "Show No Mercy" LP vinyl great condition
M.O.D. "usa for mod" LP
Today is the Day "temple of the morning star" CD (psychometal)
Crack Up "from the ground" (death metal)
Slapdash "240.25" (nuclear blast new school thrash metal)
Overcast "begging for indifference" (METAL----CORE!)
Dark Funeral "Secrets of the Black Arts" CD
Testament "Demonic" CD (gene hoglan on drums. deathy thrash.)
Blackened "volume 2" 2xCD (black metal comp, TONS of bands...
[dark funeral, emperor, in the woods, dissection, abigor, satyricon,
impaled nazerene, hecate enthroned + a TON more]
King Diamond "Spiders Lullabye" CD
King Diamond "The Graveyard" CD

***hc/alternotrash/etc***

Rage Against the Machine "gonna burn" (4 live songs from 93, 20 minutes)
Turning POint/NO escape CD
Neds Atomic Dustbin "godfodder" CD (alternative) :)
Belly "star" (there is a sxe person in it. hehe.) CD
Seven Gone "clamest voice"
Absolution "discography" (gavin from burn) CD
Pry CD (gavin from burn on vocals)
Genuine "the pessimist project" (aaron edge from GRIP's solo project) CD
Christ "only every other day" CD
Christ "page 15" CD
Consolidated "play more music" CD
Fugazi "Repeater" CD
Fugazi "13 songs" CD
All Else Failed "a most bitter season" CD
Egghunt 7" first press
Slugfest "buried alive" 7" on blue vinyl
Guilt "empty" 7", 1st press on clear vinyl
Endeavor 7" on ferret
Iconoclast 7" ebullition
Statement 7" Battery Records
Stryper 2x7" fun jamboree pack

I R Baboon

4 Feb 1998, 03:00:0004/02/1998

I bow to your greater knowledge...

How was Italy?

erin <ebo...@brynmawr.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.OSF.3.96.980130...@ada.brynmawr.edu>...

> On 30 Jan 1998, I R Baboon wrote:
>
> > "What's a murder?" - A Gangster on 'The Simpsons'
>
> I think it was Big Tony. Correct me if I'm wrong.

erin bogart

4 Feb 1998, 03:00:0004/02/1998

I R Baboon wrote:

> I bow to your greater knowledge...
>
> How was Italy?

Italy was verging on the sublime, and dripping off the edge and drowning
at certain points. Thanks for asking.

erin