other newsgroups?

tbpi...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/9/00
Hi..I'm fairly new to this. My questions are:

1) The ng's I've gotten for pics of boys contains words like pictures,
boys, erotica, etc. I would have never known about alt.fan.john till
someone mentioned it in one of the ng's. That made me wonder if there
are other ng's for boylovers that are not obvious such as
alt.fan.john. Can someone tell me other ng's I can subscribe to that
does not contain obvious words?

2) Is there a ng that has pics/movies of boys/girls together?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds Uncensored News Source