DREAM TEAM?

Glen A. RITCHIE

Sep 9, 2001, 5:23:24 PM9/9/01
Hi group,

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever given any thought to whom they would like to see teamed with Jim CARREY in any upcoming projects.   By this I mean writers, actors, musicians, et. al..   If Steve GERBER (the writer/creator of "Howard The Duck" - the comicbook from the 1970s, NOT the movie of the same name) were ever to get back involved with the film industry, I've always thought that their styles would mesh well together.   So, what does everyone else think?   Remember, this is completely a fantasy, hence anything goes.   I would be seriously interested in other's replies (even if the replies aren't so serious).   Cheers!

Sincerely,

Glen A. RITCHIE