"The World Is Not Enough"

JSTAX

Feb 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/9/97

This would probably make a decent title of a Bond film. I'm sure I'm not
the only afficionado to think so, or even suggest it. Beats the living
daylights out of "Bond 18", even if it is a working title.

My question is, if the world isn't enough for the Bond clan, just what
would make them happy?

-Joe
"Merry Christmas, 007!"
"I'm Sir Hilary Bray."
"Oh, no, no, no, Mr. Bond. Respectable Baronets from the College of Arms
do not seduce female patients. On the other hand, they do get their
information right."
From "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"