OT: Seven Teens Die in Police Chase

1 view

Isaac Davis

Dec 30, 2003, 7:58:12 AM12/30/03
Seven Teens Die in Police Chase

TROUTMAN, N.C. (Dec. 29) - A car trying to outrun a police officer ran off a
road and crashed early Monday, killing all seven teenagers inside, the Highway
Patrol said.

The driver was identified as a 15-year-old, and the father of one of the
victims said none of the teens had licenses and the group had been borrowing
cars for joyrides.

A police officer from Troutman began chasing the car after seeing the 2001
Dodge Intrepid weaving in its lane, the patrol said.

"They passed us going 85 to 100 miles an hour with the police car passing us,"
said a witness, Brandon Jackson.

Troutman police Chief Eric Henderson said Officer Keith Bills chased the car
for about a mile on U.S. 21 until it flipped over after hitting an embankment,
crashed into a tree and then skidded to a stop upside down in a creek.

Bills, however, said he tried to stop the car only briefly, following it about
500 yards before it sped out of sight.

"It was swerving, slowing down and speeding up, just erratic driving," Bills
told the Statesville Record & Landmark. Bills said he did not see the crash,
but found the wreckage later.

The Highway Patrol identified the dead as driver John Lindsey Myers, 15, and
passengers David Wayne Summers, 14, Quentin Maurice Reed, 18, Antonio Miller,
13, Domnick Hurtt, 17, Erica Stevenson, 15, and Antoinette Griffin, 13, all
from Statesville.

All were pronounced dead at the scene, and none was wearing a seat belt, the
Highway Patrol said.

Howard Hurtt said his son and the boy's friends had recently been borrowing
cars from people they knew and going for rides.

"They were just out joyriding and a cop pulls them over and here we have seven
deaths. I lost my only son," Hurtt said.

Dyrita Ellis, 31, who came to the scene with her teenage daughter and a cousin,
said the five boys who died were a tight-knit group.

"We just saw them yesterday," she said. "They were happy and laughing. ... It
looks like they were out having fun last night, just doing their Christmas
holiday break."

The car had been moved by midmorning, but 50-foot skid marks showed where it
abruptly veered off the highway. Glass was embedded in the tree's trunk, and
car parts were visible around the creek.

"You see these kids driving these fast cars and they have no sense," said Bucky
Edwards, who stopped by to survey the damage. "It's so sad."

Troutman, about 35 miles north of Charlotte, has about 1,600 residents.

JimmyTheShoe

Dec 30, 2003, 9:26:04 AM12/30/03
(INSERT JACKIE LAUGH HERE)

Cold Coffee

Dec 30, 2003, 9:36:31 AM12/30/03
Isaac Davis (april1...@aol.com) wrote:

> The Highway Patrol identified the dead as driver John Lindsey Myers, 15, and
> passengers David Wayne Summers, 14, Quentin Maurice Reed, 18, Antonio Miller,
> 13, Domnick Hurtt, 17, Erica Stevenson, 15, and Antoinette Griffin, 13, all
> from Statesville.

Fifteen year-olds think they are immortal, and no doubt the driver felt
he was very skilled from years of playing "Grand Theft Auto" on the
Playstation.

> All were pronounced dead at the scene, and none was wearing a seat belt, the
> Highway Patrol said.

Darwinism in action...

--
cc

Buckaroo Banzai

Dec 30, 2003, 11:15:09 AM12/30/03

"Cold Coffee" <n...@chance.com> wrote in message

> Isaac Davis (april1...@aol.com) wrote:
>
> > The Highway Patrol identified the dead as driver John Lindsey Myers, 15,
and
> > passengers David Wayne Summers, 14, Quentin Maurice Reed, 18, Antonio
Miller,
> > 13, Domnick Hurtt, 17, Erica Stevenson, 15, and Antoinette Griffin, 13,
all
> > from Statesville.
>
> Fifteen year-olds think they are immortal, and no doubt the driver felt
> he was very skilled from years of playing "Grand Theft Auto" on the
> Playstation.

Oh brother! Please don't scapegoat a videogame for teens joyriding!

Brian

Dec 30, 2003, 1:21:12 PM12/30/03

"Cold Coffee" <n...@chance.com> wrote in message
> Isaac Davis (april1...@aol.com) wrote:
>
> > The Highway Patrol identified the dead as driver John Lindsey Myers, 15,
and
> > passengers David Wayne Summers, 14, Quentin Maurice Reed, 18, Antonio
Miller,
> > 13, Domnick Hurtt, 17, Erica Stevenson, 15, and Antoinette Griffin, 13,
all
> > from Statesville.
>
> Fifteen year-olds think they are immortal, and no doubt the driver felt
> he was very skilled from years of playing "Grand Theft Auto" on the
> Playstation.

Yes! It's because of video games!

Cold Coffee

Dec 30, 2003, 11:24:25 AM12/30/03
Buckaroo Banzai (black...@yahoo.com) wrote:

> Oh brother! Please don't scapegoat a videogame for teens joyriding!

Touched a nerve, did I?

Mike V.

Dec 30, 2003, 12:04:51 PM12/30/03
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:15:09 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<black...@yahoo.com> posted :

>"Cold Coffee" <n...@chance.com> wrote in message
>> Isaac Davis (april1...@aol.com) wrote:
>>
>> > The Highway Patrol identified the dead as driver John Lindsey Myers, 15,
>and
>> > passengers David Wayne Summers, 14, Quentin Maurice Reed, 18, Antonio
>Miller,
>> > 13, Domnick Hurtt, 17, Erica Stevenson, 15, and Antoinette Griffin, 13,
>all
>> > from Statesville.
>>
>> Fifteen year-olds think they are immortal, and no doubt the driver felt
>> he was very skilled from years of playing "Grand Theft Auto" on the
>> Playstation.
>
>Oh brother! Please don't scapegoat a videogame for teens joyriding!

I don't think he is, I think he's saying that the kids were morons.
Big difference.

General Splatter

Dec 30, 2003, 12:17:30 PM12/30/03
>> Fifteen year-olds think they are immortal, and no doubt the driver felt
>> he was very skilled from years of playing "Grand Theft Auto" on the
>> Playstation.

As I recall, they were all black. Now they are black, blue, red and little
green by now.

DR

Dec 30, 2003, 12:43:59 PM12/30/03

> Troutman, about 35 miles north of Charlotte, has about 1,600 residents.

Now it has 1593

JimmyTheShoe

Dec 30, 2003, 1:19:17 PM12/30/03
"We gotsta getta away from 50 cause dey gonna beat us like dey doos to
Michael Jackson.

karenL

Dec 30, 2003, 3:37:07 PM12/30/03
GOOD! That's the price you pay.

In article <20031230075812...@mb-m15.aol.com>,

Asianflow

Dec 30, 2003, 4:38:31 PM12/30/03
I'm glad those morons won't have the chance to harm any innocent people out
there. They got what they deserved. You play with fire your going to get
burned.

Dick Justice

Dec 30, 2003, 7:02:23 PM12/30/03

"General Splatter" <buzzbee...@aol.com> wrote in message

All black? Was the cop white? If so get ready for another Rodney King
shitstorm.

CW2

Dec 30, 2003, 7:10:02 PM12/30/03
So the gene pool is a little CLEANER tonight! These little morons (NONE of whom
had the brains to at least fasten the seat belt) have graciously removed THEMSELVES
and any possible spring-offs from the Circle of Life.

BRAVO!

Rocinante

Dec 30, 2003, 10:56:57 PM12/30/03
The proper response is:

"Goodnight, funny teens".

--

Customer Service Sign: Helen Waite is now in charge of all rush orders. If
you are in a hurry, just go to Helen Waite.

12/30/2003 10:55:35 PM

Me

Dec 31, 2003, 12:33:16 AM12/31/03
april1...@aol.com (Isaac Davis) wrote in message news:<20031230075812...@mb-m15.aol.com>...

7 future welfare cases pre-disposed of!!!

Defranco71

Jan 2, 2004, 4:33:55 PM1/2/04
Half of Limp Bizkit's fan base down the shitter in one flush.

============
"Dooooon't waste my MUTHAFUKIN TIMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!"

Hank's Still Drunk & Fun

Jan 2, 2004, 11:18:38 PM1/2/04
In my area of NY, cops will not engage in high-speed chases.

It's likely cuz they realize *I* live here, and that if they do chase,
and dealths/injuries are caused, not only will the department be
bankrupted by the suits I will help initiate, but I will also hold the
cops liable in both their public capacity as police officers, and in
their private capacity via BOTH criminal and civil pursuits.

Easy enough for the officers to understand. You do NOT jeapordize the
lives of others to serve your higher-ups interests.

And they seem to not only understand, but even AGREE.

The "criminal" makes the choice to be reckless...NOW the police have
the choice to continue to engage in the recklessness, or do one of two
things: let it go, or use the fascinating technology of radio-to-radio
communication to monitor and apprehend the suspect without putting
anyone ELSE in danger.

Cops are mostly (but not all) dumb fuckheads when it comes to common
sense. Instead, they demand serving "THE LAW", under and in all
circumstances, no matter WHO gets hurt. They need to be shown and
taught these common sense ways of doing things. The bulbs light much
more quickly over their heads when the threat of criminal and/or civil
action is involved. Strangely, the idea of going to jail, or having a
decent portion of your nestegg and/or paycheck affected seems to
somehow have an impact on the *choices* cops CHOOSE to make.

Go figure.

jsg2020

Jan 3, 2004, 12:17:32 AM1/3/04

"Hank's Still Drunk & Fun" <hank_th...@myself.com> wrote in message

> In my area of NY, cops will not engage in high-speed chases.
>
> It's likely cuz they realize *I* live here, and that if they do chase,
> and dealths/injuries are caused, not only will the department be
> bankrupted by the suits I will help initiate, but I will also hold the
> cops liable in both their public capacity as police officers, and in
> their private capacity via BOTH criminal and civil pursuits.

Ya, that's probably it.

> Easy enough for the officers to understand. You do NOT jeapordize the
> lives of others to serve your higher-ups interests.
>
> And they seem to not only understand, but even AGREE.
>
> The "criminal" makes the choice to be reckless...NOW the police have
> the choice to continue to engage in the recklessness, or do one of two
> things: let it go, or use the fascinating technology of radio-to-radio
> communication to monitor and apprehend the suspect without putting
> anyone ELSE in danger.

Damn, you're fascinating. Where to you get your expertise in law enforcement
procedures?

> Cops are mostly (but not all) dumb fuckheads when it comes to common
> sense. Instead, they demand serving "THE LAW", under and in all
> circumstances, no matter WHO gets hurt. They need to be shown and
> taught these common sense ways of doing things. The bulbs light much
> more quickly over their heads when the threat of criminal and/or civil
> action is involved. Strangely, the idea of going to jail, or having a
> decent portion of your nestegg and/or paycheck affected seems to
> somehow have an impact on the *choices* cops CHOOSE to make.
>
> Go figure.

Were you born this cool or did the internet make you this way?

Hank's Still Drunk & Fun

Jan 3, 2004, 3:42:29 PM1/3/04
"jsg2020" <jsg...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MfsJb.728954$Tr4.1896256@attbi_s03>...

Naw, I was born this cool.

What part of NY do you work in copper?

How do I know you're a copper? You asked me where my expertise in law
enforcement comes from, when I never made a single reference to having
any such expertise. It's that typical stupidity that most cops
demonstrate.

Lemme es-plain: Understanding law and understanding law *enforcement*
are two different realms of the system. An understanding of law
*enforcement* does NOT equate to an understanding of *law*.
"Enforcement" is for the ones who can't think for themselves, need
someone else to tell them what to do, and requires a mere fraction of
the education that understanding "law" does.

BTW...Go Bills!

jsg2020

Jan 3, 2004, 4:19:26 PM1/3/04

"Hank's Still Drunk & Fun" <hank_th...@myself.com> wrote in message > >
> > Were you born this cool or did the internet make you this way?
>
> Naw, I was born this cool.

No understanding of sarcasm.

> What part of NY do you work in copper?

I don't work in New York, sorry.

> How do I know you're a copper? You asked me where my expertise in law
> enforcement comes from, when I never made a single reference to having
> any such expertise. It's that typical stupidity that most cops
> demonstrate.

Well, apparently you have no knowledge of Tort law. You can't sue a cop
personally for a police pursuit. They are indemnified.

> Lemme es-plain: Understanding law and understanding law *enforcement*
> are two different realms of the system. An understanding of law
> *enforcement* does NOT equate to an understanding of *law*.
> "Enforcement" is for the ones who can't think for themselves, need
> someone else to tell them what to do, and requires a mere fraction of
> the education that understanding "law" does.
>
> BTW...Go Bills!

Ummm, you actually do have to understand the law to enforce it. I
understand it well.
Figures, a Bills fan. What a joke.

Are not newsgroups silly

Jan 3, 2004, 8:18:23 PM1/3/04
>How do I know you're a copper?

The fellow is a metal used in pipes in home plumbing, that turns green when
rusted...?

jsg2020

Jan 4, 2004, 11:01:10 AM1/4/04

Hank's Still Drunk & Fun

Jan 4, 2004, 9:48:00 PM1/4/04
> Well, apparently you have no knowledge of Tort law. You can't sue a cop
> personally for a police pursuit. They are indemnified.
>
> > Lemme es-plain: Understanding law and understanding law *enforcement*
> > are two different realms of the system. An understanding of law
> > *enforcement* does NOT equate to an understanding of *law*.
> > "Enforcement" is for the ones who can't think for themselves, need
> > someone else to tell them what to do, and requires a mere fraction of
> > the education that understanding "law" does.

> Ummm, you actually do have to understand the law to enforce it. I
> understand it well.

Then prove it. Thus far nothing you say indicates an understanding.

And no, you absolutely do NOT have to understand the law to enforce
it. Practicing law requires a license and many more years worth of
education than any law enforcement officer ever has. But that's not
to say those of you enforcing don't *attempt* to practice it, I've
seen it in court, which is, BTW, highly criminal.

How deep shall I dig your hole? This going to be FUN!

I'm actually quite well-versed in torts, and I'm REAL good at criminal
law, and thus know exactly how to circumvent this "indemnification"
you reference.

Do you understand that an officer acting in his public capacity has no
bearing on what he does in his personal capacity, when it comes to
what he can be held liable for?

I won't give it away...you'll have to think about that one. But I
will give you a clue: when I sue you for actions you take while acting
as the dumb cop that you may be, I will not be successful. DUH. Of
course not.

So how then, do I ensure that you are liable for all your unAmerican
actions that you take while acting under the system of colorable law?
There's a simple further step to take, and it works. Problem is, most
people have no understanding of it, therefore you never see cops held
accountable, and it certainly would never be promoted anywhere, cuz
the govt depends on its thugs to do their bidding. But I promise
you...you are liable, and try not to wait until you put yet another
person's life/limb/liberty in danger before you find out the hard way.
Cuz I live for putting those kinds of cops behind bars and bankrupt,
and I go to great lengths to help others do the same.

And shit, don't even get me started on all the criminal liability you
guys engage in daily, that are beyond obvious and easy to call you on.
You do it with traffic tickets with every single one issued. And
your criminal procedures...almost ALWAYS fraudulent. The worst part
of it is that you have no clue of this at all. How much time have you
really spent actually READING the CPL/CPLR?

You cops aren't all bad guys, but I will say that the majority (that's
50%+, to you) are fukkin scumbags who think they understand law, think
they are above it, and think that America operates under communistic
ideals while attempting to call it "Freedom and Protection."

In the meantime, please indulge me copper. Thus far, you indicate
zero knowledge of law, and I'd love to help you learn some things.

And to think this could've been an interesting and productive
conversation had you been less of an asshole; but don't worry, I know
cops can't help themselves. You don't become a cop without having
been born an asshole first.

Dig out the books and let me show you how little you know. Counter my
arguments. I look forward to it!

jsg2020

Jan 4, 2004, 11:09:54 PM1/4/04

"Hank's Still Drunk & Fun" <hank_th...@myself.com> wrote in message

I have no idea what state's laws you speak of. In my state, Police are
uindemnified from liability under tort law. Try as you may, I would never
owe you a dime for all your fraudulent BS. I am provided with
representation that would shred you, you can bet on it.

As far as "Practicing law requires a license and many more years worth of
education than any law enforcement officer ever has", tell that to the many
attorneys that I have made look like fools in court.

My Department does NOT have a "no pursuit" policy and never will. As long
as policies are followed, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

I have NO idea what your axe is to grind with police; I can only surmise
that you have been arrested many times and use the internet to vent your
frustrations.

Defranco71

Jan 4, 2004, 11:50:56 PM1/4/04
On a slightly off-topic, yet about the law, I have a question. If I am at a
bar and some drunk asshole decides to start swinging at me for no reason, can I
smash a beer bottle over his head in self-defense? Just curious because that
situation almost arised for me over New Years.

jsg2020

Jan 5, 2004, 1:47:47 AM1/5/04

"Defranco71" <defra...@aol.comJusSayYo> wrote in message

NO. That would be Assault w/ a Dangerous Weapon. Unless he is using deadly
force, you cannot defend yourself with deadly force.

Defranco71

Jan 5, 2004, 11:19:02 AM1/5/04
<> On a slightly off-topic, yet about the law, I have a question. If I am at
> bar and some drunk asshole decides to start swinging at me for no reason,
can I
> smash a beer bottle over his head in self-defense? Just curious because
that
> situation almost arised for me over New Years.
>

> ============
> "Dooooon't waste my MUTHAFUKIN TIMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!"

NO. That would be Assault w/ a Dangerous Weapon. Unless he is using deadly
force, you cannot defend yourself with deadly force.>

That fucking sucks. So the law protects these drunk punks who choose to start
a fight with me but I can't protect myself. Another reason more lawyers need
to get shot in the face.

Hank's Still Drunk & Fun

Jan 6, 2004, 12:35:36 AM1/6/04
"jsg2020" <jsg...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<ms5Kb.222228$8y1.899458@attbi_s52>...

You, of course, would absolutely NEED "representation", because you
have no understanding of law. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD NOT NEED IT.

And as far as "what my state laws speak of"....(yet another comment
made in complete ignorance of law)....Study up on the "Equal
Protection" doctrine afforded by the 14th amendment.

Why not even dare CHALLENGE me on the fraud? Are you afraid that you
may find that your entire job is a fukking repulsive form of
fascism?!?

I assure you...that's EXACTLY what it is. Hold on to that Lie-er
(sorry..."lawyer")...you may indeed need him one day. And hope that
he doesn't have to deal with the likes of ME...just think...if you
think YOU can make "fools" of lawyers (see below), just IMAGINE what
folks actually educated in law like ME can do to them!

> As far as "Practicing law requires a license and many more years worth of
> education than any law enforcement officer ever has", tell that to the many
> attorneys that I have made look like fools in court.

Idiot.

Attorneys ARE fools, I NEVER suggested otherwise.

That being the fact of the matter, where does that put YOU on the
totem pole?

> My Department does NOT have a "no pursuit" policy and never will. As long
> as policies are followed, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

"A snowball's chance in hell" of WHAT?...Holding you criminally and
civily liable for hurting a member of my family in your race to catch
the "bad guy"?

Think about it shithead. You are demonstrating ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF LAW.
You haven't challenged or proven that you know didddly SHIT about
what goes down in the liability game.

> I have NO idea what your axe is to grind with police; I can only surmise
> that you have been arrested many times and use the internet to vent your
> frustrations.

"Surmise" what you will, as it's obviously all you have to stand on.
And yes, I've been arrested once in my life, and it was enough to
convince me that the majority of you are scum. (Sorry, this us the
USA...most of its citizens have been arrested once in our lifetimes,
as the USA imprisons more people than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE
WORLD...something to be PROUD of, huh copper? The "Land of the Free"
never meant more!)

My "axe to grind" is with what I've seen you brainless ignorants do so
many times to so many good, decent people that I became sick enough to
actually DO something about it.

You think you can get away with anything based on orders from
higher-ups, which you need because you are incapable of thinking for
yourselves. You have communistic ideals, not ones of American
Freedom.

How about showing me and this NG that you have at least SOME MINISCULE
knowledge of how the law actually works...TELL US how traffic tickets
are entirely NOT fraudulent...TELL US how your criminal procedure is
in NO WAY fraudulent. SHOW US how pursuing a person in a vehicle at
high speeds, endangering others, is EVER appropriate.

Give me SOME idea that you know ANYTHING, and maybe I, and others
reading my posts (I have a lot of fans) will respect the bandwidth you
thus far choose to completely waste.

GO for it.

jsg2020

Jan 6, 2004, 9:51:11 AM1/6/04

"Hank's Still Drunk & Fun" <hank_th...@myself.com> wrote in message

Umm, guy...You are a scary man. You have delusions of grandeur. I think
you TRULY believe that police in your area take actions based on whether or
not you are around, as you will "make them pay". You have some serious
mental issues.

Apparently you are so obsessed after your arrest that you have nothing
better to do than dwell on it. I certainly will retain my attorney, to
protect me from rabid losers such as yourself. I have dealt with many of
your types, spouting their "knowledge" of the law and the Constitution and
threatening lawsuits etc...And when we get to court, they all plead out,
just as you would. You are a "shithouse lawyer", an internet tough guy.

If you feel that criminal procedure and traffic tickets are "fraudulent",
well super for you. You will still pay when you get a ticket and still go
to jail when you break the law. You have just revealed yourself as a
ranting lunatic.

:::: JeWitch :::::

Jan 6, 2004, 9:52:24 PM1/6/04
I haven't been following this thread, jumped in the middle of it, so I don't
know who the cop is in this NG .. But I want to just say this about one
thing I know FOR SURE happened. I won't go into the details, just what had
happened.

Grew up very protected and innocent of many things. Got into my 20's and
got a bit wild, my friends changed etc. BUT YET .. I maybe feared the
police, but respected them. Didn't know ... couldn't imagine, that there
was such a thing as a corrupt police officer. I mean, THEY WERE POLICE
OFFICERS .. They had to be 100% legal .. They were enforcing laws, right ??

So I was a witness to something and had to appear in court. Had to do with
a drug bust. I was gonna testify as to what I knew. I was afraid, because
I had to get up there and put my hand on the bible. I was afraid what they
could possibly ask me .. and afraid because I ***HAD TO TELL THE TRUTH***
[I would be swearing under oath !!!!]

Cop comes up to the stand, hand on the bible and swore "whole truth ..
nothing but the truth......" and proceeded to tell the most unbelievable LIE
... I am not kidding, my stomach turned upside down, I thought "what the F
is going on here??? He is a policeman, he is under oath and lying his ass
off !!"

THANK GOD the whole thing got thrown out of court and I was never called
upon .. Guess it was the person Karma or something .. Cop lied .. and yet
because of some technicality, all was thrown out of court because the cop
screwed up with something ..

SO .. From that moment on .. and I know there are good cops and bad cops ..
but I never trusted one again. Never respected what they stood for .. Not
saying all cops are anything .. just saying that I would NEVER trust a cop
to EVER tell the truth about anything ...

Diane

"jsg2020" <jsg...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Defranco71

Jan 6, 2004, 10:00:39 PM1/6/04
<SO .. From that moment on .. and I know there are good cops and bad cops ..
but I never trusted one again. Never respected what they stood for .. Not
saying all cops are anything .. just saying that I would NEVER trust a cop
to EVER tell the truth about anything ...>

Most cops tell the truth. Yes, there are some bad apples, but most of them are
trustworthy. However, whenever a celebrity figure is up against the law, you'd
think that 100% of law enforcement is covering something up by what is claimed
by the celebrity.

Hank's Still Drunk & Fun

Jan 7, 2004, 12:08:20 AM1/7/04
"jsg2020" <jsg...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<zXzKb.300048$_M.1712552@attbi_s54>...

No delusions. Simply enough presense to force cops to actually THINK
about what they're doing. Has nothing to do with what they will
actually do or not do. I just help keep them from being mindless
drones, much like yourself.

And no, of course it doesn't have to do with whether or not *I'm*
around...there's too many other people interested in keeping them
under control for little ole' ME to have enough impact.

But am I "Scary?"...you bet!

> Apparently you are so obsessed after your arrest that you have nothing
> better to do than dwell on it. I certainly will retain my attorney, to
> protect me from rabid losers such as yourself. I have dealt with many of
> your types, spouting their "knowledge" of the law and the Constitution and
> threatening lawsuits etc...And when we get to court, they all plead out,
> just as you would. You are a "shithouse lawyer", an internet tough guy.

LOL! He speaks of being able to "make fools of attorneys in court,"
yet HIRES one for himself...LOL!!!!

And as a second hint for your total IGNORANCE to work on...I NEVER
"plea" to ANYTHING.

Figure that one out you stupid SHIT, and get back to me if you have
ANY clue.

(PLEASE?!?)...I'm desparate to slam your ass all over this
NG....PLEASE!!!!

How dare you, FUCKHEAD, *EVER* reference "knowledge of law and
Constitution" as being "spouted"...See, this is EXACTLY what I mean
about the likes of the vast majority of cops OBVIOUSLY INCLUDING
YOURSELF. You attempt to make light of our FOUNDING DOCUMENT as if
it's something to be "spouted" in our attempt to retain our freedoms
and our rights.

You are typical COP-SCUM.

It's not a matter of "obsession"...it's a matter of understanding LAW
the way every Freedom-Seeking American SHOULD understand law. The
side benefit is, it puts me so far above you that I can SHOW people
exactly what the law enforcement JOKE in this country is really all
about. Fun stuff!

> If you feel that criminal procedure and traffic tickets are "fraudulent",
> well super for you. You will still pay when you get a ticket and still go
> to jail when you break the law. You have just revealed yourself as a
> ranting lunatic.

Not even ONE challenge over the legal issues?

Your response is the most typical and predictable of all: attempt to
insult while giving ZERO indication that you understand anything at
all about law.

Do you understand how obvious you are, and have completely given
yourself away?

You shouldn't have come in here, idiot, and attempted to argue law
with someone who demonstrates a vastly superior knowledge of the
subject as he has in the past in this NG. There are folks that write
me telling me how much they love reading my posts because I can
SUBSTANTIATE EVERYTHING I WRITE.

It's not a matter of "Feeling" criminal procedure and traffic tickets
are fraud...it's a matter of being able to prove it CONCLUSIVELY.
Sure, the government will ALWAYS ATTEMPT to roll over those who seek
to exercize and retain their rights in court room situations....those
are your bosses, and this is NOT a free country. But that doesn't
mean the remedy doesn't still exist in each and every case. It ALWAYS
does, because indeed, this IS a free country when one understands the
LAW, as opposed to the outright *fascism* that you in turn worship.

(Ever wonder why the basics of law are NEVER taught in our school
system? It's because, OF COURSE, your bosses, ie the govt, don't want
us to ever know! Hmmmm....I wonder why?)

I'd suggest you drop this discussion asap. If you want to challenge
me on ANY aspect of law, I will, easily, humiliate the hell out of you
and seriously enjoy every single second of it.

Instead, stick to your attempts at insult. Maybe some folks here will
at least find you entertaining.

jsg2020

Jan 7, 2004, 12:34:11 AM1/7/04

Umm.Psycho? I believe you already admitted to your criminal history. Stop
railing about the police and get a hobby. It's tough to argue legal issues
with someone who so obviously believes he can twist the law to fit his
delusional schemes. Here's a hint: NO cops in your area are afraid of you.
They LAUGH at you. You don't affect their actions in any way. You are not
scary, just sad.

lab~rat

Jan 7, 2004, 8:41:23 AM1/7/04
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:52:24 -0500, ":::: JeWitch :::::"
<Mai...@QOAM.com> puked:

I just figured out your reasoning in politics...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

KK

Jan 7, 2004, 9:49:09 AM1/7/04
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:41:23 +0000, lab~rat wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:52:24 -0500, ":::: JeWitch :::::"
> <Mai...@QOAM.com> puked:

>> just saying that I would NEVER trust a cop

>>to EVER tell the truth about anything ...
>
> I just figured out your reasoning in politics...

Is that so wrong? I never trust a policician to ever tell the truth about
anything.

lab~rat

Jan 7, 2004, 10:12:45 AM1/7/04
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:49:09 -0500, KK <remov...@furburger.net>
puked:

Of course, sweeping generalizations is why we have the two party
system to begin with.

Hank's Still Drunk & Fun

Jan 7, 2004, 11:52:09 PM1/7/04
"jsg2020" <jsg...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<nTMKb.763837$Tr4.2194246@attbi_s03>...

Excellent counter-argument, just as I anticipated.

One "arrest" does not equate to a "criminal history" you endlessly
dumb shit.

GOD you're easy.

Thousands of people are arrested everyday and walk around with ZERO
criminal history.

I "rail" about the state of our current government which includes
you...I don't "rail" solely about police. You're just not that
important dude.

And what's all this "twist the law/schemes" bullshit? I exercize my
freedoms and rights, as I've mentioned enough times by now, but
FOLLOWING the law as it reads, not by practicing the FRAUD that you do
day in and day out.

Not even one *little* challenge on my knowledge of law. Good call on
your part, but I wish you didn't take my advice in that regard. I
would have slaughtered you.

The offer will remain forever open. Hell, get your silly little
attorney online FOR you, and I'll take HIM on, since you can't do it
yourself.

Typical, typical cop. Keep your uniform on and keep following orders.
You clearly *need* someone to do the thinking for you.

Good Luck.

jsg2020

Jan 8, 2004, 12:24:15 AM1/8/04

And good luck to you in your imaginary battle against the forces of evil. I
hope you get the mental help you need.