Another Exec Exits Air America

Pookie

Aug 5, 2006, 4:43:49 PM8/5/06
Another Exec Exits Air America
Aug. 04, 2006
By Ken Tucker

Yet another major figure has exited Air America Radio.

COO Carl Ginsburg, one of the left-leaning talk network's early architects,
has resigned. No replacement has been named.

As previously reported, president Gary Krantz, who joined the company in
April 2005, exited in June of this year.

Meanwhile, former CEO Danny Goldberg, who remains with the network through
the end of 2006 as vice chairman, is returning to his music business roots
and has started a new venture.

http://billboardradiomonitor.com/radiomonitor/news/format/talk/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002950524

sheila

Aug 5, 2006, 5:36:58 PM8/5/06

Pookie wrote:
> Another Exec Exits Air America
> Aug. 04, 2006
> By Ken Tucker
>

> Yet another major figure has exited Air America Radio.

The latest rumors running thru the talk radio rooms seems to be that
AAR is holding on til after the November elections then will have to
take a serious look at wether to continue or not

Message has been deleted

Clay

Aug 5, 2006, 8:38:50 PM8/5/06

sheila wrote:

These are just RUMORS. They have no basis in fact.

The latest "rumors" prior to November 2004 were that
MSNoBody's_watChing would be off the air months after the election.
Just so you know, GWBush won.

Channel 43, here in NYC, still gives me Keith. This is such a bad
show.

Indeed... it's still a horrible show, even for cable.

Thank God Tucker and that annoying woman are now gone from primetime.

-C-

Neocon Oil Cheerleaders

Aug 5, 2006, 11:39:43 PM8/5/06
In article <kq7Bg.2689$3U4....@fe12.lga>, pooki...@optonline.net says...
You rightards are obviously feeling the heat from Air America Radio. Why
else would you bother trying to start rumors about it going out of business
over and over again? If I had a nickel for every time I heard of Air America's
imminent demise, I'd have a couple bucks.

Cheeks

Aug 6, 2006, 12:43:52 AM8/6/06
You just don't like O'Reilly getting his ass kicked
so regularly by Olberman..

Poor O'Reilly, 6' 4" and STILL a miserable little cowardly
piece of right wing shit.

And, sadder still, pathetic little right wing stooges like Clay,
sucking O'Reilly's dick on the internet..

What a fucking LOSER you are, Clay.

Buckaroo Banzai

Aug 6, 2006, 1:16:24 AM8/6/06
I hate Air America and everything it stands for, but I have to say, that Air
America has been around since... 2003? And ever since then the buzz has
been that it was doomed. Here it is 2006 and it's still here. Now that may
be due to miracle of outside financial support... but still. Again, I hate
Air America, but I tip my hat to it still being here 2 1/2 years later.

Congratulations Air America!!!!!

Clay

Aug 6, 2006, 3:38:04 AM8/6/06

Cheeks always makes me laugh... and is still entertaining <LOL>:

> Clay wrote:
> > sheila wrote:

> >> The latest rumors running thru the talk radio rooms seems to be that
> >> AAR is holding on til after the November elections then will have to
> >> take a serious look at wether to continue or not
> >
> > These are just RUMORS. They have no basis in fact.
> >
> > The latest "rumors" prior to November 2004 were that
> > MSNoBody's_watChing would be off the air months after the election.
> > Just so you know, GWBush won.
> >
> > Channel 43, here in NYC, still gives me Keith. This is such a bad
> > show.
> >
> > Indeed... it's still a horrible show, even for cable.
> >
> > Thank God Tucker and that annoying woman are now gone from primetime.
> >
> > -C-
> >
> You just don't like O'Reilly getting his ass kicked
> so regularly by Olberman..

Who? What? Where? When? How?

Too fucking funny.

I post the following only b/c you are so stupid:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann>

> Poor O'Reilly, 6' 4" and STILL a miserable little cowardly
> piece of right wing shit.

Public school education... at its worst.

Too fucking funny.

> And, sadder still, pathetic little right wing stooges like Clay,
> sucking O'Reilly's dick on the internet..

I love the fact that you are a leftist. It makes what I do a whole lot
easier.

*snicker*

> What a fucking LOSER you are, Clay.

Hey... a grammatically correct sentence.

Take a bow.

<ROTFLMFAO>

-C-

Pookie

Aug 6, 2006, 7:07:43 AM8/6/06

"Neocon Oil Cheerleaders" <n...@nospspam.com> wrote in message

& maybe you'd be able to buy some better food...

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/1465/1763293442012649460_rs.jpg

Al Dykes

Aug 6, 2006, 8:30:32 AM8/6/06
In article <IWeBg.4454$FN2....@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>,

AAR thanks you for your moderate words, and there is *no* evidence of
anyone with deep pockets keeping AAR afloat. Nobody can find any
report of anyone giving money to AAR or the people involved.

You can't hide milllions for long. Poeple like Soros give money
through their foundations, which have to make their donation record
public.

That's how we know that the Washington Times has been subsidized by
Moon to the tune of a billion bucks [1] or that Richard Scaife[2] has
been funding Right Wing media in excess of a billion bucks since the
late 60s.

These publications do make *some* money, which gets folded back into
the operation, and by my count, about $3 billion has been obtained and
spent building the RW media that s screwing this country, today.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Times

[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Mellon_Scaife
and google for "Richard Mellon Scaife"

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

ZenIsWhen

Aug 6, 2006, 9:31:44 AM8/6/06
"Pookie" <pooki...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Which is a small fraction of the number of people who have left the Bush
"camp" ........ and an even smaller fraction compared with the number of
republicans found to have committed crimes.

Pookie

Aug 6, 2006, 10:58:16 AM8/6/06

"ZenIsWhen" <ZenI...@MYOB.com> wrote in message

Typical libloon...makes the stories about continuing Err America failures
comparable to Pres. Bush...

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/1465/1763293442012649460_rs.jpg

Sol

Aug 6, 2006, 12:12:51 PM8/6/06

Oh, I don't think that AA is going out of business. I believe that
Clear Channel and other radio organizations have signed up AA, and
placed it on their worst stations, simply as a hedge against a Democrat
winning Congress, and a Congressional investigation against the threat
of right wing radio. If that happened, I suspect that they would want
to be able to point to AA as a sign of their even handedness. Sure,
Dead Air is costing them money, but security is expensive.

Kevin Cunningham

Aug 6, 2006, 2:36:43 PM8/6/06

"Pookie" <pooki...@optonline.net> wrote in message
Pookster, You on the far right used to post every day about the imminet
demise of AA. Well that didn't work and now its once a month or so. AA
still hasn't died and you assured us that it would be dead two years ago.

Look, you haven't gotten this right yet, why do you expect any one to
believe you?

Pookie

Aug 6, 2006, 4:08:12 PM8/6/06

"Kevin Cunningham" <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Kevster, libloon,

I never predicted either their imminent or imminet demise...& there's no
reason for you to believe the Billboard Radio Monitor article above. I did
post some articles stating that they'd be going off their flagship station,
WLIB, in NYC...& looky there...they're going off it & transferring to
"powerhouse" WWRL. You, who are suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement
Syndrome) still believe that Gore won in 2000, Kerry won in 2004 & that the
administration staged 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iran. No one ever believed
you before & there's no reason for them to change now...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/Davis1950/DemocratMoronNeurons.jpg

Buckaroo Banzai

Aug 7, 2006, 12:31:33 AM8/7/06

"Al Dykes" <ady...@panix.com> wrote in message

You're cute! And scrappy too!

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 9:41:24 AM8/7/06
On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 05:16:24 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
<blisteringlogi...@yahoo.com> puked:

>I hate Air America and everything it stands for, but I have to say, that Air
>America has been around since... 2003? And ever since then the buzz has
>been that it was doomed. Here it is 2006 and it's still here. Now that may
>be due to miracle of outside financial support... but still.

LOL. They have learned to be much more secretive while fleecing
charities...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Cheeks

Aug 7, 2006, 12:35:26 PM8/7/06
Shoot, Clay! You seem to be an expert at being a pathetic
little steaming pile of right wing shit..

It makes it so easy for me to be a "leftist", whatever is the
diametrical opposite of a miserable little bastard like YOU..

Cheeks

Aug 7, 2006, 12:38:39 PM8/7/06

Every time I see another right wing thug posting to try to
zing AAR, my heart sings..

Just knowing a sorry sack of human shit like YOU are worried
enough about them to try to shit in your hand and fling it
indicates it is on the right track.

Cheeks

Aug 7, 2006, 12:39:47 PM8/7/06
Dookie continues to demonstrate what being an ignorant
right wing cocksucker is all about..

Cheeks

Aug 7, 2006, 12:42:40 PM8/7/06
Shit, if you guys REALLY weren't worried about AAR and
dissent against your 24/7 right wing propaganda on radio,
you would simply ignore them.

Just knowing they blister your ignorant asses warms the
cockles of my liberal heart.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 12:46:04 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:38:39 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

I'm not worried about AAR at all. I have never seen you post anything
that would lead me to believe that YOU have ever listened to them, but
trust me, I have heard plenty.

What I have heard has in no way convinced me that their LEFT opinion
is RIGHT, if you will. Their presentation is amateur at best,
redundant, and actually a bit sad.

Now, which shows on AAR do you listen to and believe are 100% correct
in all they present?

I anticipate no response. Or no relevant response in any case...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 1:05:42 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:42:40 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

>Shit, if you guys REALLY weren't worried about AAR and
>dissent against your 24/7 right wing propaganda on radio,
>you would simply ignore them.

Bullshit. You geniuses were the ones that said they were gonna do all
kinds of magical acts once they were on the air, and all they have
done is made a charity's money disappear and taken jobs away from
local talk hosts.

Here's a question for you, if liberal talk is in such high demand, why
is it that the public is expected to look to ONE provider for all of
this 'free thinking'? Why aren't there millions of local hosts with
liberal views?

You see the '24/7 right wing propaganda' as you put it, but radio
stations are in business to make money, and obviously these hosts are
paying the bills.

What if Republicans had some sort of Media High Command like Air
America does where the ideas of a very few were disseminated to radio
stations across the US? Would you think that was the best way to
'free the airwaves'?

Cheeks

Aug 7, 2006, 1:09:55 PM8/7/06

Well, since you add the clause "believe are 100% correct in all
they present", I suppose that is a null set. I never agree 100% with
a program, in general.

Unlike ignorant little Dittostooges such as yourself, I actually THINK
for myself.

To hear you trying to piss on the AAR tree only adds evidence to
the fact that you are such a fucking right wing stooge..

I anticipate another pathetic little right wing turd "response", trying
to insist that as a "liberal" I just have to conform to your fucking idiot
fantasies about liberals..

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 1:30:02 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:09:55 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

So you don't listen to AAR at all. Just as I thought. I don't know
which is more pathetic, saying something sucks and never listening to
it, or defending something and never listening to it.

Either way, you're pretty pathetic. Find a hobby...

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 1:47:19 PM8/7/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

This is my simplistic view on the subject.

Conservative radio is popular because quite a few people needed validation
for their prejudiced and generally sick twisted view of the world. There
are lots of people who felt left behind by the few truths that were leaking
out from generally conservative media of years past. So they flocked to
Rush's lies to make them feel better about the world. In the meantime,
with media consolidation, the corporate media over the last decade has
become even more conservative and propagandistic.

Air America is trying to appeal to the quite a few people who are aware that
the media is very conservative and feel left out of the corporate controlled
media propaganda loop. Their business model is to provide just liberal
talk, like WAYV in Atlantic City is to provide just pop music. Neither
provides conservative talkers or country music except in rare circumstances.
To counter conservative lies from both talk show and the psedo-news, AAR
uses humor, sarcasm, and truth.

Now you have a couple of mistakes with your statements above.

"..all they have done is made a charity's money disappear and taken jobs

away from local talk hosts."

Is that REALLY ALL they have done? The charity money thing was done by a
GOP operative who lied about his finances and has been expelled from the
corporation. And even if you want to say the whole company made a mistake.
So be it. Now about local talk hosts. I would think a fan of talk radio
like yourself would acknowledge that host turnover is a part of the
business. But it's only bad if AAR was involved with it right? It is
often the mainstream corporate radio who has killed popular liberal talk
shows just because they are liberal, did you know that? Examples might be
the award winning NYC radio show that Richard Bey had (not his TV show).
In 2000/2001 he was pared with a conservative talker on WABC in NY, but, I'm
pretty sure, they killed him for his anti-war stance. And because he tore
his opponent to shreds every day with the facts. And I can't prove it, but
I think Stephanie Miller was doing pretty well in 2000, when she was tossed
out of her LA station for being so good at making fun of W. She used to
call him "Smirky Smirky Bush."

Hell, ABC/Disney bought a NYC radio station that had been a liberal talk
show haven for decades and turned it into a very unpopular sports radio
station that can't compete with 660. WEVD 1050 was cool. It had survived
for decades. Couldn't have been doing that bad, huh? But the huge
powerhouse WABC bought it out from the owners who wanted to concentrate on
print media, I believe. Now 1050 is a struggling sports station. It is
the corporations that have killed liberal talk whether or not they were
popular.

You can be obsessed with a few problems here and there. But some of the
things you say just confirm you hate AAR for being liberal and that's it.

PS: They will still be in NYC in September.

Al Dykes

Aug 7, 2006, 1:49:25 PM8/7/06
In article <hored2pvje6pn2is6...@4ax.com>,

lab~rat >:-) <SnapTrap@ouchyouf*cker.ork> wrote:
>On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:42:40 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:
>
>>Shit, if you guys REALLY weren't worried about AAR and
>>dissent against your 24/7 right wing propaganda on radio,
>>you would simply ignore them.
>
>Bullshit. You geniuses were the ones that said they were gonna do all
>kinds of magical acts once they were on the air, and all they have

"kinds of magical acts"

You're Making Shit Up and then pretending someone at AAR said it.

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 1:53:20 PM8/7/06

"Al Dykes" <ady...@panix.com> wrote in message

Yeah, I wondered what he meant by that.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 2:11:21 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:47:19 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

Prejudging right out of the box?

There
>are lots of people who felt left behind by the few truths that were leaking
>out from generally conservative media of years past. So they flocked to
>Rush's lies to make them feel better about the world. In the meantime,
>with media consolidation, the corporate media over the last decade has
>become even more conservative and propagandistic.
>
>Air America is trying to appeal to the quite a few people who are aware that
>the media is very conservative

Yeah, the media is conservative.

> and feel left out of the corporate controlled
>media propaganda loop. Their business model is to provide just liberal
>talk, like WAYV in Atlantic City is to provide just pop music. Neither
>provides conservative talkers or country music except in rare circumstances.
>To counter conservative lies from both talk show and the psedo-news, AAR
>uses humor, sarcasm, and truth.

And exaggeration, bad drops, amateur hosts. This combination is tough
on the listener, as ratings show.

You are quite biased in this assessment. Do you mean to say that
conservative hosts don't use humor, sarcasm and truth to counter the
left's lies? Seriously, that's pretty much the Rush Limbaugh Show.

>Now you have a couple of mistakes with your statements above.
>
>"..all they have done is made a charity's money disappear and taken jobs
>away from local talk hosts."
>
>Is that REALLY ALL they have done? The charity money thing was done by a
>GOP

FALSE. He was a Republican in Guam. Not in Washington. Guam is
merely a territory of the US, not a state. The Republican party in
Guam is not considered the GOP.

> operative who lied about his finances and has been expelled from the
>corporation. And even if you want to say the whole company made a mistake.
>So be it. Now about local talk hosts. I would think a fan of talk radio
>like yourself would acknowledge that host turnover is a part of the
>business. But it's only bad if AAR was involved with it right?

No, my contention is that it's bad when syndicated hosts do it. That
goes for Limbaugh or Franken or anyone in between.

It is
>often the mainstream corporate radio who has killed popular liberal talk
>shows just because they are liberal, did you know that? Examples might be
>the award winning NYC radio show that Richard Bey had (not his TV show).
>In 2000/2001 he was pared with a conservative talker on WABC in NY, but, I'm
>pretty sure, they killed him for his anti-war stance. And because he tore
>his opponent to shreds every day with the facts. And I can't prove it, but
>I think Stephanie Miller was doing pretty well in 2000, when she was tossed
>out of her LA station for being so good at making fun of W. She used to
>call him "Smirky Smirky Bush."

So that explains why her show is so poor. She had to reel back the
creativity. ;) Do you have ratings for her a few quarters before she
was canned? Who replaced her? I'm guessing a station in LA wouldn't
be firing her for criticizing Bush and this is just 'misinformation'
on your part. (Note that I gave you the benefit of the doubt figuring
you were just ignorant and not a stinking liar like your ilk
immediately do).

>Hell, ABC/Disney bought a NYC radio station that had been a liberal talk
>show haven for decades and turned it into a very unpopular sports radio
>station that can't compete with 660. WEVD 1050 was cool. It had survived
>for decades. Couldn't have been doing that bad, huh? But the huge
>powerhouse WABC bought it out from the owners who wanted to concentrate on
>print media, I believe. Now 1050 is a struggling sports station. It is
>the corporations that have killed liberal talk whether or not they were
>popular.

Was it syndicated? They did that in S. Florida with Jim Rome et al.
I'm NOT a sports fan and I abandoned the station. If I'm not
mistaken, it was 940 WINZ, the station that currently hosts a few AAR
shows...

>You can be obsessed with a few problems here and there. But some of the
>things you say just confirm you hate AAR for being liberal and that's it.

Did I say I hated them? Those are your words. Along with 'being
afraid of them'. LOL what a joke.

>PS: They will still be in NYC in September.

Fortunately, I will not.

Pookie

Aug 7, 2006, 2:12:21 PM8/7/06

"DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com> wrote in message

PPS they'll be off their flagship station, WLIB, as was predicted...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 2:17:11 PM8/7/06
On 7 Aug 2006 13:49:25 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) puked:

>In article <hored2pvje6pn2is6...@4ax.com>,
>lab~rat >:-) <SnapTrap@ouchyouf*cker.ork> wrote:
>>On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:42:40 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:
>>
>>>Shit, if you guys REALLY weren't worried about AAR and
>>>dissent against your 24/7 right wing propaganda on radio,
>>>you would simply ignore them.
>>
>>Bullshit. You geniuses were the ones that said they were gonna do all
>>kinds of magical acts once they were on the air, and all they have
>

>"kinds of magical acts"
>
>You're Making Shit Up and then pretending someone at AAR said it.

No, I'm referring to the 2004 elections that they intended to sway to
the Democrats.

Just because you're too dumb to follow the bouncing ball doesn't mean
I'm making shit up.

Oh, and prepare for the rabbit to fall out of the hat and the cut in
half lady to bleed in 2008...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 2:17:47 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:53:20 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

Sorry, I guess I should have dumbed it down considering the AAR group
was added...

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 3:21:37 PM8/7/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Hey, I SAID I was being simplistic in that comment.

> There
>>are lots of people who felt left behind by the few truths that were
>>leaking
>>out from generally conservative media of years past. So they flocked to
>>Rush's lies to make them feel better about the world. In the meantime,
>>with media consolidation, the corporate media over the last decade has
>>become even more conservative and propagandistic.
>>
>>Air America is trying to appeal to the quite a few people who are aware
>>that
>>the media is very conservative
>
> Yeah, the media is conservative.

OK, we agree on some things! WOO WOO!

>> and feel left out of the corporate controlled
>>media propaganda loop. Their business model is to provide just liberal
>>talk, like WAYV in Atlantic City is to provide just pop music. Neither
>>provides conservative talkers or country music except in rare
>>circumstances.
>>To counter conservative lies from both talk show and the psedo-news, AAR
>>uses humor, sarcasm, and truth.
>
> And exaggeration, bad drops, amateur hosts. This combination is tough
> on the listener, as ratings show.

Tough on the listener? Mattter of opinion there, Labby.

> You are quite biased in this assessment. Do you mean to say that
> conservative hosts don't use humor, sarcasm and truth to counter the
> left's lies? Seriously, that's pretty much the Rush Limbaugh Show.

Nope, they use sarcasm, humor, some truths, but tons of lies. AAR bends
over backwards to adhere to the truth. Rush and his clones lie almost
constantly.

>>Now you have a couple of mistakes with your statements above.
>>
>>"..all they have done is made a charity's money disappear and taken jobs
>>away from local talk hosts."
>>
>>Is that REALLY ALL they have done? The charity money thing was done by a
>>GOP
>
> FALSE. He was a Republican in Guam. Not in Washington. Guam is
> merely a territory of the US, not a state. The Republican party in
> Guam is not considered the GOP.

By you.

>> operative who lied about his finances and has been expelled from the
>>corporation. And even if you want to say the whole company made a
>>mistake.
>>So be it. Now about local talk hosts. I would think a fan of talk radio
>>like yourself would acknowledge that host turnover is a part of the
>>business. But it's only bad if AAR was involved with it right?
>
> No, my contention is that it's bad when syndicated hosts do it. That
> goes for Limbaugh or Franken or anyone in between.

Oh, perhaps you were complaining about Rush killing local hosts in many
threads. Must've missed that. hehe

> It is
>>often the mainstream corporate radio who has killed popular liberal talk
>>shows just because they are liberal, did you know that? Examples might be
>>the award winning NYC radio show that Richard Bey had (not his TV show).
>>In 2000/2001 he was pared with a conservative talker on WABC in NY, but,
>>I'm
>>pretty sure, they killed him for his anti-war stance. And because he tore
>>his opponent to shreds every day with the facts. And I can't prove it,
>>but
>>I think Stephanie Miller was doing pretty well in 2000, when she was
>>tossed
>>out of her LA station for being so good at making fun of W. She used to
>>call him "Smirky Smirky Bush."
>
> So that explains why her show is so poor. She had to reel back the
> creativity. ;) Do you have ratings for her a few quarters before she
> was canned? Who replaced her? I'm guessing a station in LA wouldn't
> be firing her for criticizing Bush and this is just 'misinformation'
> on your part. (Note that I gave you the benefit of the doubt figuring
> you were just ignorant and not a stinking liar like your ilk
> immediately do).

No, I don't have specifics, but I belive the station is a conservative one,
the LA equivalent of WABC. Hey, I could be wrong. Maybe her rating sucked.
But I don't think Bey's did. I wonder. He and Malzberg ( "The Buzz with
Malzberg and Bey") had a fun drive time show and it had won awards.
Suddenly they moved Malzberg to his own to his late nite show, paired Bey
with some lady and then, after a while, got rid of Bey. I have to think it
was his because of his opinions. But who knows? He was entertaining and
smart.

>>Hell, ABC/Disney bought a NYC radio station that had been a liberal talk
>>show haven for decades and turned it into a very unpopular sports radio
>>station that can't compete with 660. WEVD 1050 was cool. It had survived
>>for decades. Couldn't have been doing that bad, huh? But the huge
>>powerhouse WABC bought it out from the owners who wanted to concentrate on
>>print media, I believe. Now 1050 is a struggling sports station. It is
>>the corporations that have killed liberal talk whether or not they were
>>popular.
>
> Was it syndicated? They did that in S. Florida with Jim Rome et al.
> I'm NOT a sports fan and I abandoned the station. If I'm not
> mistaken, it was 940 WINZ, the station that currently hosts a few AAR
> shows...

I'm not sure which thing you are asking was syndicated, but they bought out
WEVD and replaced it with ESPN radio.

>>You can be obsessed with a few problems here and there. But some of the
>>things you say just confirm you hate AAR for being liberal and that's it.
>
> Did I say I hated them? Those are your words. Along with 'being
> afraid of them'. LOL what a joke.

I only based my opinion on your comments.

>>PS: They will still be in NYC in September.
>
> Fortunately, I will not.
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

You're moving?

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 3:22:51 PM8/7/06
<snip>

>> PS: They will still be in NYC in September.
>
> PPS they'll be off their flagship station, WLIB, as was predicted...

Yep, and, as some predicted, they would get another station, which, I
assume, will be their new flagship station.

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 3:28:15 PM8/7/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

You do know that Kerry won, right?

hehe

Seriously, there is no way to know whether they had an effect on the 2004
elections. They probably did, but that's not their sole purpose, just as
Rush's sole purpose is not to sway elections.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 3:40:44 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:21:37 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

You should use that comment in all of your posts.

>> There
>>>are lots of people who felt left behind by the few truths that were
>>>leaking
>>>out from generally conservative media of years past. So they flocked to
>>>Rush's lies to make them feel better about the world. In the meantime,
>>>with media consolidation, the corporate media over the last decade has
>>>become even more conservative and propagandistic.
>>>
>>>Air America is trying to appeal to the quite a few people who are aware
>>>that
>>>the media is very conservative
>>
>> Yeah, the media is conservative.
>
>OK, we agree on some things! WOO WOO!

Now I see how you listen to AAR...

>>> and feel left out of the corporate controlled
>>>media propaganda loop. Their business model is to provide just liberal
>>>talk, like WAYV in Atlantic City is to provide just pop music. Neither
>>>provides conservative talkers or country music except in rare
>>>circumstances.
>>>To counter conservative lies from both talk show and the psedo-news, AAR
>>>uses humor, sarcasm, and truth.
>>
>> And exaggeration, bad drops, amateur hosts. This combination is tough
>> on the listener, as ratings show.
>>

>Tough on the listener? Mattter of opinion there, Labby.

Matter of ratings, too, Demmy...

>> You are quite biased in this assessment. Do you mean to say that
>> conservative hosts don't use humor, sarcasm and truth to counter the
>> left's lies? Seriously, that's pretty much the Rush Limbaugh Show.
>>

>Nope, they use sarcasm, humor, some truths, but tons of lies. AAR bends
>over backwards to adhere to the truth.

Yeah, did you hear that missile detecting bombs were only announced
when the hanger burned down? Those articles describing them years in
advance must have been lies.

Now jump through hoops explaining how Maddow wasn't lying or
ill-informed...

>Rush and his clones lie almost
>constantly.

No one is perfect, but I notice that you people call anything you
don't want to hear a lie. Incidentally, I notice Franken has a lot of
guests on that lie. Franken's bit is that he'll feign disbelief for a
moment, then the guest will continue on his rant.

This gets the lie out there and somewhat clears Franken, although he
is promoting a lie on his show.

Sounds REAL familiar to the explanation of how his signature ended up
on papers relating to the charity loan, no?

>>>Now you have a couple of mistakes with your statements above.
>>>
>>>"..all they have done is made a charity's money disappear and taken jobs
>>>away from local talk hosts."
>>>
>>>Is that REALLY ALL they have done? The charity money thing was done by a
>>>GOP
>>
>> FALSE. He was a Republican in Guam. Not in Washington. Guam is
>> merely a territory of the US, not a state. The Republican party in
>> Guam is not considered the GOP.
>>

>By you.

By the GOP. I suppose you take exception when someone lumps all
Democrats in with communists. Or maybe not. ;)

>>> operative who lied about his finances and has been expelled from the
>>>corporation. And even if you want to say the whole company made a
>>>mistake.
>>>So be it. Now about local talk hosts. I would think a fan of talk radio
>>>like yourself would acknowledge that host turnover is a part of the
>>>business. But it's only bad if AAR was involved with it right?
>>
>> No, my contention is that it's bad when syndicated hosts do it. That
>> goes for Limbaugh or Franken or anyone in between.
>>

>Oh, perhaps you were complaining about Rush killing local hosts in many
>threads. Must've missed that. hehe

Rush has been on in my market since I have been interested in talk
radio. Perhaps it's my personal view, but I haven't seen him swallow
original local programming. And you haven't seen me making the
association between AAR and local hosts in the past, but I anticipate
that it will be made in the future.

I'm glad Rachel Maddow is gone. Jim Defede will take some getting
used to, but he talks about local issues.

I know nothing about all of that, but I will say this. If the station
was conservative, they know how to run a business and they know the
value of a host that gets good ratings. Therefore, I'm guessing that
Stephanie Miller was axed because she wasn't paying the bills. The
'conservative station' refused to treat her like a, excuse the
expression, charity case...

>>>Hell, ABC/Disney bought a NYC radio station that had been a liberal talk
>>>show haven for decades and turned it into a very unpopular sports radio
>>>station that can't compete with 660. WEVD 1050 was cool. It had survived
>>>for decades. Couldn't have been doing that bad, huh? But the huge
>>>powerhouse WABC bought it out from the owners who wanted to concentrate on
>>>print media, I believe. Now 1050 is a struggling sports station. It is
>>>the corporations that have killed liberal talk whether or not they were
>>>popular.
>>
>> Was it syndicated? They did that in S. Florida with Jim Rome et al.
>> I'm NOT a sports fan and I abandoned the station. If I'm not
>> mistaken, it was 940 WINZ, the station that currently hosts a few AAR
>> shows...
>>

>I'm not sure which thing you are asking was syndicated, but they bought out
>WEVD and replaced it with ESPN radio.
>

>>>You can be obsessed with a few problems here and there. But some of the
>>>things you say just confirm you hate AAR for being liberal and that's it.
>>
>> Did I say I hated them? Those are your words. Along with 'being
>> afraid of them'. LOL what a joke.
>>

>I only based my opinion on your comments.

I think most of the hosts suck and are fun to ridicule. I don't hate
something that is fun to bash...

>>>PS: They will still be in NYC in September.
>>
>> Fortunately, I will not.
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>

>You're moving?

If I did, it wouldn't be to NYC...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 3:41:06 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:22:51 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

Will Al Franken's office be a broom closet?

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 3:48:26 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:28:15 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

The implication you made with those three lines may have been the most
realistic and intelligent statement you have made to date...

> there is no way to know whether they had an effect on the 2004
>elections. They probably did, but that's not their sole purpose,

Please! What is their purpose then? Besides to get people to hate
Republicans, what do they REALLY DO?

>just as
>Rush's sole purpose is not to sway elections.

I'm not so sure that isn't the case.

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 4:03:47 PM8/7/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

haha. good one. And you should say, I am lying about everything in all of
your posts.

hehe

Um, nope.

>>> You are quite biased in this assessment. Do you mean to say that
>>> conservative hosts don't use humor, sarcasm and truth to counter the
>>> left's lies? Seriously, that's pretty much the Rush Limbaugh Show.
>>>

>>Nope, they use sarcasm, humor, some truths, but tons of lies. AAR bends
>>over backwards to adhere to the truth.
>
> Yeah, did you hear that missile detecting bombs were only announced
> when the hanger burned down? Those articles describing them years in
> advance must have been lies.

LOL! You are still clinging to your lies about Maddow. WOW! She never
said they were announced only when the hanger was burned down. She said
that sometimes you only learn about things when there is a fire. I am still
waiting for you to prove no one ever learned about something when it burned
down.

> Now jump through hoops explaining how Maddow wasn't lying or
> ill-informed...

I sometimes think English is a second language for you.

>>Rush and his clones lie almost
>>constantly.
>
> No one is perfect, but I notice that you people call anything you
> don't want to hear a lie. Incidentally, I notice Franken has a lot of
> guests on that lie. Franken's bit is that he'll feign disbelief for a
> moment, then the guest will continue on his rant.

Nope, we call saying untruths a lie. Again, you speak very well for
someone who learned English as a second language. hehe

> This gets the lie out there and somewhat clears Franken, although he
> is promoting a lie on his show.
>
> Sounds REAL familiar to the explanation of how his signature ended up
> on papers relating to the charity loan, no?

>>> FALSE. He was a Republican in Guam. Not in Washington. Guam is
>>> merely a territory of the US, not a state. The Republican party in
>>> Guam is not considered the GOP.
>>>

>>By you.
>
> By the GOP. I suppose you take exception when someone lumps all
> Democrats in with communists. Or maybe not. ;)

Yeah, the GOP doesn't want to admit that Cohen was a Republican, sure.

>>> No, my contention is that it's bad when syndicated hosts do it. That
>>> goes for Limbaugh or Franken or anyone in between.
>>>

>>Oh, perhaps you were complaining about Rush killing local hosts in many
>>threads. Must've missed that. hehe
>
> Rush has been on in my market since I have been interested in talk
> radio. Perhaps it's my personal view, but I haven't seen him swallow
> original local programming. And you haven't seen me making the
> association between AAR and local hosts in the past, but I anticipate
> that it will be made in the future.
>
> I'm glad Rachel Maddow is gone. Jim Defede will take some getting
> used to, but he talks about local issues.

Why did you listen to her in the first place if you dislike her so?

You do know that liberals have been dropped dispite having reasonable
ratings, no? I guess not. Example, Donahue actually had better ratings
than the show he replaced. He was dropped because he was anti-war not
because of ratings.

OK, enjoy bashing the hosts based on your lies not on the facts.

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 4:08:09 PM8/7/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

You give away soooooooooo much with those comments.

Is Rush's purpose to get people to hate Democrats?

..
.

Well...

Seriously, he claims to be an entertainer. Same with all political talk
show hosts on both sides. Their purpose is to entertain while pushing
their point of view and comment on the news.

Why should AAR be different from WABC?

The only difference is that AAR hosts try not to pull fake stuff out of
their butts.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 4:25:21 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:03:47 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

Oh, please. It's well documented that nearly everywhere AAR is being
trounced in the ratings. You should leave that particular windmill
alone...

>>>Nope, they use sarcasm, humor, some truths, but tons of lies. AAR bends
>>>over backwards to adhere to the truth.
>>
>> Yeah, did you hear that missile detecting bombs were only announced
>> when the hanger burned down? Those articles describing them years in
>> advance must have been lies.
>>

>LOL! You are still clinging to your lies about Maddow. WOW! She never
>said they were announced only when the hanger was burned down. She said
>that sometimes you only learn about things when there is a fire. I am still
>waiting for you to prove no one ever learned about something when it burned
>down.

That's a joke. You were supposed to type that below the next line.

>> Now jump through hoops explaining how Maddow wasn't lying or
>> ill-informed...
>
>I sometimes think English is a second language for you.

Says the person that calls me a liar for repeating a blatant
implication verbatim. Rachel found out about the blimps when the
hanger burned down and was implying it was kept secret and we only
found out about them after the fire.

If you defend this as anything but, you are being dishonest.

>>>Rush and his clones lie almost
>>>constantly.
>>
>> No one is perfect, but I notice that you people call anything you
>> don't want to hear a lie. Incidentally, I notice Franken has a lot of
>> guests on that lie. Franken's bit is that he'll feign disbelief for a
>> moment, then the guest will continue on his rant.
>>

>Nope, we call saying untruths a lie. Again, you speak very well for
>someone who learned English as a second language. hehe

A lie is a lie. If I hear a lie on the Al Franken show, I've heard a
lie on the Al Franken show. If Al stops the guest and says that it is
an outright lie, I don't blame him for disseminating incorrect
information. Otherwise I do. As you would if it were a guest on
Rush's show.

>> This gets the lie out there and somewhat clears Franken, although he
>> is promoting a lie on his show.
>>
>> Sounds REAL familiar to the explanation of how his signature ended up
>> on papers relating to the charity loan, no?

>>>By you.
>>
>> By the GOP. I suppose you take exception when someone lumps all
>> Democrats in with communists. Or maybe not. ;)
>>

>Yeah, the GOP doesn't want to admit that Cohen was a Republican, sure.

A Republican by Guam's government.

>>>Oh, perhaps you were complaining about Rush killing local hosts in many
>>>threads. Must've missed that. hehe
>>
>> Rush has been on in my market since I have been interested in talk
>> radio. Perhaps it's my personal view, but I haven't seen him swallow
>> original local programming. And you haven't seen me making the
>> association between AAR and local hosts in the past, but I anticipate
>> that it will be made in the future.
>>
>> I'm glad Rachel Maddow is gone. Jim Defede will take some getting
>> used to, but he talks about local issues.
>>

>Why did you listen to her in the first place if you dislike her so?

I don't know. Maybe morbid curiosity as to how someone with her
delivery and fear of callers could possibly have a morning show. She
was one of the worst on AAR.

I'm aware that decisions are made like that. Rush was dropped from
Monday Night Football for a comment he made that was arguably blown
out of proportion, it happens to both sides But unless you have
anything to the contrary showing that Miller was burning up the
ratings, I would have to use my experience of listening to her to
deduce that she didn't draw flies, let alone a crowd of listeners...

What lies? Oh yeah, that's the word liberals use when they've been
backed into a corner...

>>>You're moving?
>>>

>> If I did, it wouldn't be to NYC...
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 7, 2006, 4:28:34 PM8/7/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:08:09 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

I don't know, he never shows a lot of love towards them. That is,
when I hear him, which is seldom more than 15 minutes a week.

It's a bad argument to assume that I am a great big Rush supporter. I
get tired of listening to his show unless he's doing something funny
like a bit or playing clips making people look stupid. When he soap
boxes, I start daydreaming and sometimes switch off to something else.

>..
>.
>
>Well...
>
>Seriously, he claims to be an entertainer. Same with all political talk
>show hosts on both sides. Their purpose is to entertain while pushing
>their point of view and comment on the news.
>
>Why should AAR be different from WABC?
>
>The only difference is that AAR hosts try not to pull fake stuff out of
>their butts.

The REAL only difference is you are too new to listening to an opinion
you agree with to realize that they do just that...

DemzRock

Aug 7, 2006, 5:49:05 PM8/7/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

WOW! You don't remember me giving you the exact quote?

Once again, here is the exact quote: "sometimes you only
find out about stuff when it burns up spectacularly."

Can you deny that sometimes we find out about stuff when it burns up
spectacularly? Do you think we NEVER found out about stuff when it burned
up?

Do you even know what a lie is?

Don't be a neosheep!

hehe

Cheeks

Aug 8, 2006, 2:42:27 AM8/8/06

Fuckhead, what would a right wing bastard like YOU know?

Not only do I listen to AAR, it was the reason I purchased XM
Satellite Radio.

Look at your qualifier, you require that I have to be in 100%
agreement..

It is pathetic little piles of right wing shit like Raton who need
to listen to something once in awhile.

Clearly, your problem with AAR is that it is not another propaganda
arm of the goddam Republican Party..

Cheeks

Aug 8, 2006, 2:44:30 AM8/8/06

What explains that fresh semen dripping from your chin,
you stupid fucking little right wing cocksucker?

Cheeks

Aug 8, 2006, 2:46:31 AM8/8/06
Wow, grasping at straws again, are we, Dookie?

What about all those OTHER predictions you fuckwits made?
Why is AAR even still around after 3 years? You and your butt
buddies were all insisting that it would be dead in 3 months.

Get back to sucking Limbaugh's ass boil, Loser.

No one needs YOU to listen to AAR.

Cheeks

Aug 8, 2006, 2:47:34 AM8/8/06

We'll be prepared for you to continue to be a goddam little
pathetic right wing turd, Raton.

You suck shit.

Pookie

Aug 8, 2006, 4:38:22 AM8/8/06

"Cheeks" <_> wrote in message news:44d8333a$1...@nntp.zianet.com...

Without forging it, I defy you to find where I made such a prediction,
you lying sack of shit libloon...

> Get back to sucking Limbaugh's ass boil, Loser.
>
> No one needs YOU to listen to AAR.

They need every single listener they can get...you listening on 4 radios at
once isn't even helping much...

http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/1826/1497966318879775179_rs.jpg

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 8, 2006, 1:43:00 PM8/8/06
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:42:27 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

Are you new here or just dense? I've made it clear what my issues are
with AAR. I have gone into great detail about each and every host my
local station carries, and even the ones they stopped carrying due to
poor ratings.

You haven't said SHIT, so don't be judging me.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 8, 2006, 1:43:47 PM8/8/06
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:49:05 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

What was the implication of this sentence? See if you can be honest.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 8, 2006, 1:45:04 PM8/8/06
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:44:30 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

You are contributing exactly what the right wing wants you to
contribute to political discourse. Your hate and intolerance is a
beautiful recruiting tool...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 8, 2006, 1:45:53 PM8/8/06
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:47:34 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

And you worship the ground I walk on. Welcome to the fan club...

DemzRock

Aug 8, 2006, 7:35:12 PM8/8/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

It implies that sometimes you only find out about stuff when it burns up
spectacularly.

LOL!

Really, if all ya got is the possibility that she may have been implying
that she personally found out about the event from the fire, but really knew
about the blimps from other sources, that doesn't help your case. If that's
the best you can do, it backs me up.

A real lie would be if she faked the news about the event not how she came
to know about the event.

Sheesh!

DemzRock

Aug 8, 2006, 7:36:58 PM8/8/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Maybe Cheeks is a right winger trying to make liberals look bad. Or maybe
it's lab~rat himself using his buddy's account.

DemzRock

Aug 8, 2006, 7:37:15 PM8/8/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Cheeks

Aug 8, 2006, 8:38:10 PM8/8/06

Naw, shit, Raton, I've been here for sometime, long
enough to see just what a miserable cowardly little
pile of right wing shit you truly.

You're EASY to judge another goddam hyperstupid
Limbecile and right wing cocksucker. We need to cut
your tiny scrotum off and feed you your miniature testicles,
you fucking wimp.

Cheeks

Aug 8, 2006, 8:39:59 PM8/8/06

Glad to help you sorry sons of bitches out, Raton.

You're SUCH a little asshole, we need to help you out somehow..

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 9:37:25 AM8/9/06
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:38:10 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

I use my own mind to think and draw conclusions. You are closed
minded and think that anyone that disagrees with you loves Rush
Limbaugh.

You are an idiot.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 9:39:43 AM8/9/06
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:35:12 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

She was uninformed about the blimps and stupidly tried to claim that
it was a secret project that the world only found out about after they
burned up spectacularly.

That is my last word on the subject. Any further debate from you to
try to imply something otherwise will only serve to make you look
stupid, so now would be a good time to stop.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 9:41:05 AM8/9/06
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:36:58 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

In any event, he makes liberals look bad. He's the kind of person, on
either side of the aisle, that shuts down the exchange of ideas
because he's an abrasive idiot.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 9:42:34 AM8/9/06
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:39:59 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

If you met me in real life you wouldn't say that. First because you
would think I'm intelligent and engaging, and second because your
social skills would make you look like a fool before you got half of
your comments out of your mouth.

Like they do here.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 9:44:20 AM8/9/06
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:37:15 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

I don't do the sock puppet thing, but I have called conservative radio
shows pretending to be a retarded liberal. The host thought I was one
of you. LOL...

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 12:26:35 PM8/9/06
Fresh hot semen dripping from his chin, lab~rat >:-) posted:

You're a cowardly little right wing cocksucker, Raton..

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 12:28:57 PM8/9/06
Licking the fresh hot semen from his lips, lab~rat >:-) posted:

Translation: Raton is tired of having his ignorant, obstinate,
fat right wing ass handed to him..

Cowarly little pile of shit.

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 12:31:13 PM8/9/06
Having just swallowed a glob of hot semen from his lips, still dangling
from his
fat Republican libs, lab~rat >:-) proved he sucked something besides
just right
wing shit:

Translation: Raton sucks right wing shit, and makes neo-conservatives
look like the miserable, ignorant cocksuckers they are all.

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 12:32:59 PM8/9/06
Having just swallowed two quarts of hot semen, Raton sucked some more
right wing shit:

Naw, I don't think I want to meet some little right wing faggot who
thinks he's "intelligent and engaging", when he's merely another
little right wing stooge..

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 12:35:08 PM8/9/06
Having just had his ass reamed by Limbaugh, followed by a long blow job for
Rush, the pathetic little Raton sucked some more shit and posted:

Did the host think you were a pathetic little pile of right wing shit,
trying to act human?

You're SUCH an incredible little pussy, Raton.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 12:42:54 PM8/9/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:26:35 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

>> I use my own mind to think and draw conclusions. You are closed
>> minded and think that anyone that disagrees with you loves Rush
>> Limbaugh.
>>
>> You are an idiot.
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>
>You're a cowardly little right wing cocksucker, Raton..

And you are a persuasive debater. I'm sure liberals are proud that
someone as eloquent as you is on their side...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 12:44:15 PM8/9/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:28:57 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

1. My ass isn't fat.
2. No one has handed it to me, and if someone does, it won't be
you...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 12:45:38 PM8/9/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:31:13 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

I might do that, but you may need to know that I'm not a
neo-conservative. Guess that 'ignorant' comment shouldn't be
brandished so haphazardly...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 12:47:37 PM8/9/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:32:59 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

>>> You're SUCH a little asshole, we need to help you out somehow..
>>
>> If you met me in real life you wouldn't say that. First because you
>> would think I'm intelligent and engaging, and second because your
>> social skills would make you look like a fool before you got half of
>> your comments out of your mouth.
>>
>> Like they do here.
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>
>Naw, I don't think I want to meet some little right wing faggot who
>thinks he's "intelligent and engaging", when he's merely another
>little right wing stooge..

I'm sure you wouldn't. You surround yourself with people that think
exactly like you. That's why you're so sure you're right, you're
absolutely closed minded to any exchange of ideas.

But hey, there's a need for namecalling. Report to the 4th grade
playground and try not to get your ass kicked...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 12:48:27 PM8/9/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:35:08 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

I just talked over him and repeated your talking points and got all
breathless. He called me a typical liberal. LOL

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 1:15:03 PM8/9/06

What are you, then? A fucking Republican fascist? That's close
enough, you coward.

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 1:16:24 PM8/9/06

Exchange of ideas? From a pathetic little right wing cocksucker
like you who supports our miserable goddam excuse for 'president',
GW?

I've got your "idea" right here..

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 1:17:29 PM8/9/06

Sounds like the two of you would make a good little right
wing couple. When are you hooking up with him, Zero?

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 1:20:33 PM8/9/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:15:03 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

>>> Translation: Raton sucks right wing shit, and makes neo-conservatives
>>> look like the miserable, ignorant cocksuckers they are all.
>>
>> I might do that, but you may need to know that I'm not a
>> neo-conservative. Guess that 'ignorant' comment shouldn't be
>> brandished so haphazardly...
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>
>What are you, then? A fucking Republican fascist? That's close
>enough, you coward.

Do I drive you crazy and make you mad? Good. It's working...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 9, 2006, 1:21:39 PM8/9/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:16:24 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

You don't. You don't have ANY idea. You should be ashamed of
yourself. There's no excuse to go through life as stupid as you are.

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 1:22:10 PM8/9/06
lab~rat >:-) wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:42:40 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:
>
>> Shit, if you guys REALLY weren't worried about AAR and
>> dissent against your 24/7 right wing propaganda on radio,
>> you would simply ignore them.
>
> Bullshit. You geniuses were the ones that said they were gonna do all
> kinds of magical acts once they were on the air, and all they have
> done is made a charity's money disappear and taken jobs away from
> local talk hosts.
>
> Here's a question for you, if liberal talk is in such high demand, why
> is it that the public is expected to look to ONE provider for all of
> this 'free thinking'? Why aren't there millions of local hosts with
> liberal views?
>
> You see the '24/7 right wing propaganda' as you put it, but radio
> stations are in business to make money, and obviously these hosts are
> paying the bills.
>
> What if Republicans had some sort of Media High Command like Air
> America does where the ideas of a very few were disseminated to radio
> stations across the US? Would you think that was the best way to
> 'free the airwaves'?
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Republicans have it - it's called Murdock and his Fox "News" Network..

You certainly are worried to death about AAR, in spite of all the
"conservative" propaganda distribution going on right now!

Again, it's because you are such fucking COWARDS. You're the
same type of chickenhawk who favors wars, but never really fights
them.

Goddam! The idea of ANYONE having a radio network NOT embracing
your stupidity just burns your fat white Republican asses, doesn't it.

Get back to sucking Limbaugh's dick, Raton.

Cheeks

Aug 9, 2006, 1:23:41 PM8/9/06
lab~rat >:-) wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:53:20 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
> puked:
>
>> "Al Dykes" <ady...@panix.com> wrote in message

>>> "kinds of magical acts"
>>>
>>> You're Making Shit Up and then pretending someone at AAR said it.
>>>
>>> --
>>> a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
>>>
>>> Don't blame me. I voted for Gore. A Proud signature since 2001
>> Yeah, I wondered what he meant by that.
>>

> Sorry, I guess I should have dumbed it down considering the AAR group
> was added...

> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

You already have it dumbed all the way down, to appeal to you
and your mouth-breathing Republican stooge buddies!

What you really need to try is self-castration. Got a (magnifying)
mirror?

Clay

Aug 9, 2006, 8:21:50 PM8/9/06

Thank God Cheeks got rid of that insufferable sig file. I hope he went
out and shot it <LOL>:

> Clay wrote:
> > Cheeks always makes me laugh... and is still entertaining <LOL>:

> >> You just don't like O'Reilly getting his ass kicked
> >> so regularly by Olberman..
> >
> > Who? What? Where? When? How?
> >
> > Too fucking funny.
> >
> > I post the following only b/c you are so stupid:
> >
> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann>
> >
> >> Poor O'Reilly, 6' 4" and STILL a miserable little cowardly
> >> piece of right wing shit.
> >
> > Public school education... at its worst.
> >
> > Too fucking funny.
> >
> >> And, sadder still, pathetic little right wing stooges like Clay,
> >> sucking O'Reilly's dick on the internet..
> >
> > I love the fact that you are a leftist. It makes what I do a whole lot
> > easier.
> >
> > *snicker*
> >
> >> What a fucking LOSER you are, Clay.
> >
> > Hey... a grammatically correct sentence.
> >
> > Take a bow.
> >
> > <ROTFLMFAO>
> >
> > -C-
> >
> Shoot, Clay!

That is what you did to your sig file, right moron?

Too fucking funny.

-C-

DemzRock

Aug 9, 2006, 10:49:44 PM8/9/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

WAAAH WAAAAH! Stop it or you look stupid!

PLEEASE!

Come on, Mr. LR, this from the guy who wants the last word ages after he
lost an argument?

Sorry, dude, you have still failed to prove a lie by Miss Maddow.

DemzRock

Aug 9, 2006, 10:51:57 PM8/9/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

No, Labby, you aren't a neocon. You are a neosheep. Someone who defends the
warmongering liars without being one of them. What's worse?

And Cheeks, I personally don't like bad language, but I see where you're
coming from... Carry on...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 10, 2006, 1:10:08 PM8/10/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:23:41 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

Yet I'm still way over your head.

>What you really need to try is self-castration. Got a (magnifying)
>mirror?

You're projecting.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 10, 2006, 1:10:09 PM8/10/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:17:29 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

This may come as a surprise to you, but normal people can agree or
disagree without introducing homosexuality into the picture. Again,
I'm sure you can't see this because you surround yourself with people
just like you...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 10, 2006, 1:10:11 PM8/10/06
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:22:10 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:

LOL, you're an idiot. Do I look worried about anything you impotent
liberals do?

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 10, 2006, 1:29:09 PM8/10/06
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:49:44 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

I'm no longer going for a lie. I'm happy with just plain ignorance of
the facts. The kind of thing that loses you listeners and gets you
bumped off the air down here. In dumber markets they're still
listening to her...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 10, 2006, 1:29:47 PM8/10/06
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:51:57 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

What lie? Have you proof?

DemzRock

Aug 10, 2006, 11:33:01 PM8/10/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

LOL! Facts? At least she doesn't lie like Sean and Rush.

DemzRock

Aug 10, 2006, 11:41:32 PM8/10/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

I dare to say you don't know what a lie is, my dear Labby. We've heard
them over and over and over from the admin, and you say, "what lie?"

It's hysterical!

Here's a sample series of lies from W:

"Any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it
requires - a wiretap requires a court order," he said on April 20, 2004 in
Buffalo, New York.
"Nothing has changed, by the way. When we're talking about chasing down
terrorists, we're talking about getting a court order before we do so," he
added.

On April 19, 2004, Bush said the Patriot Act enabled law-enforcement
officials to use "roving wiretaps," which are not fixed to a particular
telephone, against terrorism, as they had been against organized crime.

"You see, what that meant is if you got a wiretap by court order - and
by the way, everything you hear about requires court order, requires there
to be permission from a FISA court, for example," he said in Hershey,
Pennsylvania.

But under Bush's super-secret order - first revealed Friday by the New
York Times and partly confirmed by Bush and other top US officials - the
National Security Agency does not need the court's approval.

"A couple of things that are very important for you to understand about
the Patriot Act. First of all, any action that takes place by law
enforcement requires a court order," he said July 14, 2004 in Fond Du Lac,
Wisconsin.

"In other words, the government can't move on wiretaps or roving
wiretaps without getting a court order," he said. "What the Patriot Act said
is let's give our law enforcement the tools necessary, without abridging the
Constitution of the United States, the tools necessary to defend America."

The president has also repeatedly said that the need to seek such
warrants means "the judicial branch has a strong oversight role."

"Law enforcement officers need a federal judge's permission to wiretap a
foreign terrorist's phone, a federal judge's permission to track his calls,
or a federal judge's permission to search his property," he said in June.

"Officers must meet strict standards to use any of these tools. And
these standards are fully consistent with the Constitution of the United
States," he added in remarks at the Ohio State Highway Patrol Academy.

He made similar comments in Baltimore, Maryland, on July 20 2005.

Vice President Dick Cheney offered similar reassurances at a Patriot Act
event in June 2004, saying that "all of the investigative tools" under the
law "require the approval of a judge before they can be carried out."

"And similar statutes have been on the book for years, and tested in the
courts, and found to be constitutional," he said in Kansas City, Missouri.

Asked whether Bush had misled the US public, Bush spokesman Scott
McClellan said Tuesday that Bush "was talking about (the issue) in the
context of the Patriot Act."

Now he says the FISA law is old and it isn't relavant....

".. wait a minute. That's a -- there's something -- it's like saying, you
know, you're breaking the law. I'm not. See, that's what you've got to
understand... the FISA law was written in 1978. We're having this discussion
in 2006. It's a different world.."

And we know now they've avoided getting court permission to wiretap.

So, I would say that's a 100% proven lie.

DemzRock

Aug 10, 2006, 11:42:48 PM8/10/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Are you sure you aren't Cheeks too, Labby?

hehe

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 11, 2006, 8:52:23 AM8/11/06
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:33:01 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

>>>Come on, Mr. LR, this from the guy who wants the last word ages after he
>>>lost an argument?
>>>
>>>Sorry, dude, you have still failed to prove a lie by Miss Maddow.
>>>

>> I'm no longer going for a lie. I'm happy with just plain ignorance of
>> the facts. The kind of thing that loses you listeners and gets you
>> bumped off the air down here. In dumber markets they're still
>> listening to her...
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>

>LOL! Facts? At least she doesn't lie like Sean and Rush.

Yeah, being ignorant is so much more commendable.

And I don't listen to Sean and Rush, so they can do whatever they
want. Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion just the same...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 11, 2006, 8:54:10 AM8/11/06
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:41:32 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

It appears to be, but to be honest with you, I suspect he didn't know
it was going on. He should have, but I think he was in the dark.

And BTW, guess how they caught those 24 plane bombers...

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 11, 2006, 8:55:04 AM8/11/06
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:42:48 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

This may surprise you, but I'm Al Dykes, and when I get bored I post
to myself about AAR...

Glorious Guardian of Good

Aug 11, 2006, 9:06:39 AM8/11/06
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> And I don't listen to Sean and Rush

...while you blow them? probably a good idea.

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 11, 2006, 9:38:01 AM8/11/06
On 11 Aug 2006 15:06:39 +0200, Glorious Guardian of Good
<maryh...@hotmail.com> puked:

>lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>
>> And I don't listen to Sean and Rush
>
>...while you blow them? probably a good idea.

Don't project your Al Franken antics on me...

DemzRock

Aug 11, 2006, 11:26:46 AM8/11/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

If he didn't know about it, why does he so vigorously defend it? I would
think he would be trying to find out who broke the law and have the agents
jailed. Instead he fights to continue the warrantless lawbreaking. In
fact, I thought (meaning I'm not sure - please don't play your
thinking-means-you-absolutely-believe games), that I heard that he initiated
the program?

Anyone?

Anyway, if he knew so little, he should resign immediately for the good of
the country and you should advocate that too.

DemzRock

Aug 11, 2006, 11:27:35 AM8/11/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

LOL! Now that would be the ultimate trick to play on all the newsgroups we
post to!

CHUCK MARTIN

Aug 11, 2006, 5:16:14 PM8/11/06

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:44:30 -0600, Cheeks <_> puked:
>
>>lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>>> On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:47:19 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>

>>> puked:

>>> --
>>> lab~rat >:-)
>>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>>
>>What explains that fresh semen dripping from your chin,
>>you stupid fucking little right wing cocksucker?
>
> You are contributing exactly what the right wing wants you to
> contribute to political discourse. Your hate and intolerance is a
> beautiful recruiting tool...
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

too bad you righht wingnut pigs still dont get that americans have finally
got your nazi numbers. you are done and your lies and subterfuge dont work
anymore

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 14, 2006, 10:12:10 AM8/14/06
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:26:46 -0400, "DemzRock" <Demz...@rock.com>
puked:

>>>And we know now they've avoided getting court permission to wiretap.
>>>
>>>So, I would say that's a 100% proven lie.
>>
>> It appears to be, but to be honest with you, I suspect he didn't know
>> it was going on. He should have, but I think he was in the dark.
>>
>> And BTW, guess how they caught those 24 plane bombers...
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>
>If he didn't know about it, why does he so vigorously defend it? I would
>think he would be trying to find out who broke the law and have the agents
>jailed. Instead he fights to continue the warrantless lawbreaking. In
>fact, I thought (meaning I'm not sure - please don't play your
>thinking-means-you-absolutely-believe games), that I heard that he initiated
>the program?
>
>Anyone?
>
>Anyway, if he knew so little, he should resign immediately for the good of
>the country and you should advocate that too.

From this I assume you think we shouldn't listen in on terrorists
phone calls?

lab~rat >:-)

Aug 14, 2006, 10:12:16 AM8/14/06
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:16:14 GMT, "CHUCK MARTIN"
<res8...@verizon.net> puked:

>>>What explains that fresh semen dripping from your chin,
>>>you stupid fucking little right wing cocksucker?
>>
>> You are contributing exactly what the right wing wants you to
>> contribute to political discourse. Your hate and intolerance is a
>> beautiful recruiting tool...
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
>
>too bad you righht wingnut pigs still dont get that americans have finally
>got your nazi numbers. you are done and your lies and subterfuge dont work
>anymore

Yeah, that's what got Kerry elected, too...

It is loading more messages.