Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

"Bored, She hung Herself" at RapidShare

449 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Hyottoko

não lida,
20 de jan. de 2008, 11:45:4920/01/2008
para
I just posted this episode in two parts at RapidShare. It's the same
copy that's been floating around for awhile. The quality is pretty
crappy, but watchable. Enjoy!

Part 1: <http://rapidshare.com/files/85203943/H5-O_BSHH_1.mov.html>

Part 2: <http://rapidshare.com/files/85212705/H5-O_BSHH_2.mov.html>

--
Hyottoko, that is.

MrBud...@aol.com

não lida,
24 de jan. de 2008, 04:21:5624/01/2008
para
On Jan 20, 11:45 am, Hyottoko <hyott...@okikurojin.com> wrote:
> I just posted this episode in two parts at RapidShare. It's the same
> copy that's been floating around for awhile. The quality is pretty
> crappy, but watchable. Enjoy!

Thank you! You're right, the technical quality is pretty awful, but
even if it had been a pristine copy, I don't think my opinion would
differ: This was a very mediocre episode, and no great loss due to its
unavailability. Then again, absence *does* make the heart grow fonder.

pwee...@umich.edu

não lida,
28 de abr. de 2013, 03:40:1928/04/2013
para
Looks like the original link has expired -- is the file still available to watch anywhere online?

raf

não lida,
2 de mai. de 2013, 17:05:0002/05/2013
para
On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 00:40:19 -0700 (PDT) pwee...@umich.edu <pwee...@umich.edu> wrote:

I'm also looking for the link. Did you ever find it? TIA.
0 nova mensagem