Re: The 39 Clues: The Next Harry Potter? (Time Magazine)

2 vues
Le message a été supprimé

Toon

non lue,
11 sept. 2008, 10:48:3011/09/2008
On 11 Sep 2008 05:09:27 -0500, ad...@ng2000.com wrote:

>http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=harry-potter
>
>Harry's U.S. publisher is trying to match his success with a new series of children's books that adds multimedia - but seems a little more engineered

Wasn't this the movie It's A Mad Mad Mad World? Group of people
compete to find a secret treasure? Alliances betrayals double crosses
etc ensue.

"J.K. Rowling conceived Harry Potter on a crowded, four-hour-delayed
train trip between Manchester and London."

I so love that delay.

"Each book in the series will be written by a different author, who
will be retained on a contract basis."

And we thought Jo had inconsistency problems.

"What are they interested in and how can we get them hooked into this
series?" After all, Harry Potter evolved most of these accoutrements
over the lifetime of the series. So for The 39 Clues, why not build
them right in, right from the start?"

Because it must be organic and natural. Besides, too many cook spoil
the broth.

Here in Minnesota!

non lue,
11 sept. 2008, 17:42:1311/09/2008

"Toon" <to...@toon.com> wrote in message

> On 11 Sep 2008 05:09:27 -0500, ad...@ng2000.com wrote:
>

> "J.K. Rowling conceived Harry Potter on a crowded, four-hour-delayed
> train trip between Manchester and London."
>
> I so love that delay.

I don't care how long the delay is... my wife and I would not conceive on a
crowed train station.

Welsh Dog

non lue,
11 sept. 2008, 20:36:0311/09/2008

Maybe you wouldn't... she could!!

Welshdog
--

News and views... for people like youse!!

Australian Opinion
(http://australianopinion.com)

Not as strange as it looks!

Toon

non lue,
12 sept. 2008, 10:48:3112/09/2008
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:42:13 -0500, "Here in Minnesota!"
<neverwill...@hotmail.com> wrote:

And hence lose out on billions and billions of dollars.

0 nouveau message