A "Random" act?

Ross Sauer

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
It seems rather strange to me, one thing I've noticed.
I frequent one other newsgroup, the alt.tv.reboot echo.
And Random has been in there, and very civil and yes, even polite!
So why does he get nasty in here?
Retaliation? Maybe.
I'm a regular in many echoes on the FidoNet, and there's one guy in
particular in Fido, an Australian guy named Laurie (pronounced Larry)
Appleton.
He's been banned from so many echoes there I've lost count.
Mainly because he is a die-hard creationist who's MO is to post irrelevant
or false information, or out-of-context quotes.
And time after time when his information is proven to be dead wrong, he just
comes back with the same stuff, ad nauseum.
At least we can say that Mr. Appleton is consistant, that is, consistantly
annoying.
So why is it in one NG Random can act like a jerk, yet in another be a
decent person?
Just a little puzzled here.

--
Ross Sauer
pa...@bytehead.com

Random

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
In article <iv_a4.3236$_n6.11...@homer.alpha.net>, Ross Sauer
<pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:

> So why is it in one NG Random can act like a jerk, yet in another be a
> decent person?

Easy. I've never been to that other NG. But the thing is.. I don't like
furries, so if I were to go to a ng of something I liked, I wouldn't
attack it. See, Ross, when you like something, you don't attack it.
When you don't, you do. It's very simple.
--Random

Ross Sauer

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Random wrote in message <311219990513371581%sph...@crl.com>...

>In article <iv_a4.3236$_n6.11...@homer.alpha.net>, Ross Sauer
><pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:
>
>> So why is it in one NG Random can act like a jerk, yet in another be a
>> decent person?
>
>Easy. I've never been to that other NG. But the thing is.. I don't like

So that isn't you posting as "Random" in the alt.tv.reboot NG?

>furries, so if I were to go to a ng of something I liked, I wouldn't
>attack it. See, Ross, when you like something, you don't attack it.
>When you don't, you do. It's very simple.

If you don't like furries, why then were you a semi-regular in FurryMUCK,
and a regular poster here?

When I don't like something, I mostly ignore it.
I don't really like most organized (and unorganized) religions, so I mostly
ignore them.
I don't go around attacking them unless they get in my face or try to impose
their doctrines on everyone, especially via gov't fiat.

Has anyone in furry fandom attacked you? (Before you flamed them?)

Ross Sauer
pa...@bytehead.com

Teflon Cougar

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99

Ross Sauer wrote in message ...

>Random wrote in message <311219990513371581%sph...@crl.com>...
>>In article <iv_a4.3236$_n6.11...@homer.alpha.net>, Ross Sauer
>><pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So why is it in one NG Random can act like a jerk, yet in another be a
>>> decent person?
>>
>>Easy. I've never been to that other NG. But the thing is.. I don't like
>

>So that isn't you posting as "Random" in the alt.tv.reboot NG?

Actually there are a lot of "Random" on line identities. For example, do
search for "Random" on ICQ and you get 39 before the system says it can't
show any more. There are more, it just doesn't have the memory to display
them. BTW none of these Randoms are Jerry Loggins.

Now, it's not that I was looking to discus anything over ICQ with the Random
we have here, I just got curious about how many Randoms were out there
because a newbie had joined us with that moniker.

Ed Smith
the Teflon
Cougar

MouseHouse

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Random wrote:

> Easy. I've never been to that other NG. But the thing is.. I don't like

> furries, so if I were to go to a ng of something I liked, I wouldn't
> attack it. See, Ross, when you like something, you don't attack it.
> When you don't, you do. It's very simple.

The next obvious question: what DO you like, and why are you here instead?

--
***********
Visit the MouseHouse!

Random

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
In article <oZ1b4.3241$_n6.11...@homer.alpha.net>, Ross Sauer
<pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:

> Random wrote in message <311219990513371581%sph...@crl.com>...
> >In article <iv_a4.3236$_n6.11...@homer.alpha.net>, Ross Sauer
> ><pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:
> >
> >> So why is it in one NG Random can act like a jerk, yet in another be a
> >> decent person?
> >

> >Easy. I've never been to that other NG. But the thing is.. I don't like
>

> So that isn't you posting as "Random" in the alt.tv.reboot NG?

Nope.

> >furries, so if I were to go to a ng of something I liked, I wouldn't
> >attack it. See, Ross, when you like something, you don't attack it.
> >When you don't, you do. It's very simple.
>

> If you don't like furries, why then were you a semi-regular in FurryMUCK,
> and a regular poster here?

I explained why I post here. I used to be on FM as Random.. Now, I'm
not. But so what? FM isn't a furry only MUCK. It's the largest mud of
its kind. That's how I found it. I was on there for years before I even
found out about the fandom. There is a fandom element there, but it's
now the what the mud is all about.

> When I don't like something, I mostly ignore it.

And I'm supposed to act like you do? Shyeah, right. I don't think so.

> I don't really like most organized (and unorganized) religions, so I mostly
> ignore them.

Religon is another matter altogether which doesn't have anthing to do
with this fandom. I've stated before why I'm here. If you missed it,
too bad.
--Random

Random

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
In article <386CBD9F...@mindspring.com>, MouseHouse
<Mousebo...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> what DO you like, and why are you here instead?

I'm where I want to be, here, there and anywhere else. What I do here
doesn't take up much time at all.
--Random

Random

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
In article <Mq3b4.26258$Ke.1...@news21.bellglobal.com>, Teflon Cougar
<ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Actually there are a lot of "Random" on line identities.

Yes, there are. I took the name Random first on a muck now long gone a
number of years ago. Since then I've used the name exclusively for my
'furry' activities. I'm not Random on ICQ, nor is my name 'Jerry
Loggins'. But it's hardly a unique name, but it's the one I use. Anyone
have a problem with that, they can go boil their head.
--Random

Ellen Rose

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99

Random wrote in message <311219991017077545%sph...@crl.com>...

Random, stop being mean. I think that you have nothing else to do but annoy
and piss-off people. So go do something useful with your time!

--Bluea(the ticked newbie)

Ross Sauer

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Random wrote in message <311219991013374911%sph...@crl.com>...

Random, reading your posts reminds me of an incident I saw in San Antonio a
number of years ago.
I was with some friends in a park, and we noticed some skinhead punks
hassling people going in and out of a bar that was somewhat well known to
have many gay patrons.
After about 10 minutes of these punks giving not only men, but women a lot
of guff, suddenly both doors of the bar opened and 3 of the biggest guys
I've ever seen stormed out.
The skinhead punks, (there were about 4 or 5 of them) took off so fast they
left burn marks in the sidewalk.
Well, those punks are nearly exactly like what you're here doing, Random.
You're just a loser who gets your jollies from flaming people, yet if you
were actually confronted you'd run away leaving behind a brown and yellow
puddle.
I especially like what Jim Groat did to you in "West Corner of The Park."
He knows an asshole when he sees one.

Ross Sauer
pa...@bytehead.com

Random

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
In article <NE4b4.1779$Wu6....@newsr1.maine.rr.com>, Ellen Rose
<ero...@maine.rr.com> wrote:

> Random, stop being mean. I think that you have nothing else to do but annoy
> and piss-off people. So go do something useful with your time!

How about you stop being a delusional fanboy first? Or better yet..
Just start taking showers. Sure, you're in the basement, but your smell
will carry up the the rest of the house. Think of your parents!
--Random

Random

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
In article <d05b4.3264$_n6.11...@homer.alpha.net>, Ross Sauer
<pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:

<snip>

Oh, yea! More furry self-victimization. Here's a clue.. This is usenet.
Quite different than RL in all respect. You do realize this is online
and not real life, right? It's not even real time. It takes about half
an hour to read the posts and reply. Before and after you need not
think about it. And what's more.. There is really nothing you can do
here that would send you to jail. Those punks were violating the law.
Try to get some perspective, Ross. Get out of that basement sometime.

> You're just a loser who gets your jollies from flaming people, yet if you
> were actually confronted you'd run away leaving behind a brown and yellow
> puddle.

Jollies? Why must you lot always try to twist it into something sick?
Geez.. And confronted how? I'm not picking on innocent or helpless
people here. You yourself flame and troll me just as I've done. See,
you can whine, piss and moan all day about what a bad old meanie poopie
head I am, but the truth is. You're worse. You do the same thing I do,
but you do so as a hypocrite. And more over, your method of doing so is
so weak. You can't think up any real flames, so you blather on in
impotent rage about how if I was confronted.. Aren't you confronting me
here? Idiot, if you can't handle me here, what makes you think you
could handle me at all?

> I especially like what Jim Groat did to you in "West Corner of The Park."
> He knows an asshole when he sees one.

Heh. That's ironic. Groat is far more the asshole than me. You should
go talk to him on FM. Ask him about his lesbian neighbors. He brags a
lot about harassing them. You wanna paint someone as hating gay people?
Well, Groat's your man. And what Groat did to me in WCotP was lame. He
can't even maintain continuity in a 3 panel strip. It's pretty sad. The
best part is he refuses to get a real job, so he has to ask for
hand-outs on FM to get to cons. He's got a family to feed, but does he
ask for money for that? Nope. He asks for money to go to cons. Newbie,
if you want a righteous figure to oppose me, you'll have to pick one
better than Groat. He's white trash scum and next to him, I'm a prince.
--Random

Ellen Rose

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Random wrote in message <311219991536251225%sph...@crl.com>...

Me, a fanboy? No..... I'm a fangirl you dimwitten a-hole!!!

(A very pissed)Bluea

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
In article <0hNb4.1878$Wu6....@newsr1.maine.rr.com>,
ero...@maine.rr.com says...

Ignore him, he can't even tell what day it is.
heavens knows how he managed to survive period.

(chances are he is going to reply to this in his own witty way)

--
Don Sanders

Dsan Tsan on #furry of Yiffnet
RoadKill Fur (Sun baked sorta but not burned!)
Amateur Artist at Roll Yer Own Graphics
http://www.dreamscape.com/dsand101/dsan.htm
(my furry page) Email dsan...@future.dreamscape.com

Ellen Rose

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Donald E. Sanders wrote in message ...

>In article <0hNb4.1878$Wu6....@newsr1.maine.rr.com>,
>ero...@maine.rr.com says...
>>
>> Random wrote in message <311219991536251225%sph...@crl.com>...

>> annoy
>> >
>> >How about you stop being a delusional fanboy first? Or better yet..
>> >Just start taking showers. Sure, you're in the basement, but your smell
>> >will carry up the the rest of the house. Think of your parents!
>> >--Random
>>

>> Me, a fanboy? No..... I'm a fangirl you dimwitten a-hole!!!
>>

>> (A very pissed)Bluea
>
>Ignore him, he can't even tell what day it is.
>heavens knows how he managed to survive period.
>
>(chances are he is going to reply to this in his own witty way)
>
>--
>Don Sanders

Heh, heh.....

--Bluea

Random

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
In article <MPG.12d9765be...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

> Ignore him, he can't even tell what day it is.
> heavens knows how he managed to survive period.

I'm beginning to wonder if Sanders is actually mentally retarded. He
posts as if he just might be. Anyone know for sure? I'd hate to flame
the actually mentally diminished. That is why I don't bother with Erik
Mouse or Trigem.
--Random

Random

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
In article <0hNb4.1878$Wu6....@newsr1.maine.rr.com>, Ellen Rose
<ero...@maine.rr.com> wrote:

> Me, a fanboy? No..... I'm a fangirl you dimwitten a-hole!!!

Of course you are. Say, I've some lovely beach front property I can let
you have real cheap.. It's in Arizona if you wanna take a look at it.
--Random

Ellen Rose

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Random wrote in message <020120001719024865%sph...@crl.com>...

*Rolls eyes.* Oh, lord.

--Bluea

Dragonoix

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote in message
> In article <MPG.12d9765be...@news.fysh.org>, > I'm beginning to

wonder if Sanders is actually mentally retarded. He
> posts as if he just might be. Anyone know for sure? I'd hate to flame
> the actually mentally diminished. That is why I don't bother with Erik
> Mouse or Trigem.
> --Random

Yep, markie's typical 'I am not, you are.' comeback. I could set my clock to
that. =)
--
Dragonoix - Advocate for truth, justice and the pursuit of a good yiff.

Dragonoix

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

> In article <0hNb4.1878$Wu6....@newsr1.maine.rr.com>, Ellen Rose
> <ero...@maine.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Me, a fanboy? No..... I'm a fangirl you dimwitten a-hole!!!
>
> Of course you are. Say, I've some lovely beach front property I can let
> you have real cheap.. It's in Arizona if you wanna take a look at it.
> --Random

Do you want to share the evidence to the contrary markie that she isn't who
she says she is?

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
In article <020120001721022055%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...

> In article <MPG.12d9765be...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
> Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
>
> > Ignore him, he can't even tell what day it is.
> > heavens knows how he managed to survive period.
>
> I'm beginning to wonder if Sanders is actually mentally retarded. He
> posts as if he just might be. Anyone know for sure? I'd hate to flame
> the actually mentally diminished. That is why I don't bother with Erik
> Mouse or Trigem.

Hmm, let's see, they don't allow the mentally challenged in the armed
services, if you wish, I can scan my service record for ya. They don't
let the mentally challenged operate automobiles, I can also scan my
drivers license. However they might let the mentally challenged operate
computers, hence would explain why you are on-line Mr. Loggins.

Besides, I thought you are a equal opportunity flamer?

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Ellen Rose wrote:

> Donald E. Sanders wrote in message ...
> >In article <0hNb4.1878$Wu6....@newsr1.maine.rr.com>,

> >ero...@maine.rr.com says...

> >> annoy

> >> Me, a fanboy? No..... I'm a fangirl you dimwitten a-hole!!!
> >>

> >> (A very pissed)Bluea

> >Ignore him, he can't even tell what day it is.
> >heavens knows how he managed to survive period.
> >
> >(chances are he is going to reply to this in his own witty way)
> >
> >--
> >Don Sanders
>
> Heh, heh.....
>
> --Bluea

Random has Wit??! o_0

--Leslie

Ellen Rose

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Leslie_Rashana wrote in message <386FE9BF...@atoka.net>...

$,_,$

--Bluea(I had to do that.)

Ameboblapeous

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Leslie_Rashana wrote:

> Random has Wit??! o_0
>
> --Leslie

Yesss.. and it is as dull as a marble. 0 8)

--

Da Blob

Ameboblapeous

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Dragonoix wrote:

> Yep, markie's typical 'I am not, you are.' comeback. I could set my clock to
> that. =)

> --
> Dragonoix - Advocate for truth, justice and the pursuit of a good yiff.

Even better, you can tell the phases of the moon, and when he is on his period
with it.

---

Da Blob

Ameboblapeous

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Ellen Rose wrote:

> *Rolls eyes.* Oh, lord.
>
> --Bluea

Ignore Mark, a while earlier in the year, he wanted some 'proof' of this
poster and his girlfriend, more or less a pictuer of them doing the nasty.
He just wants you to leave some info for him to get a picture of you so that
he can whank off or something. We all know he is a closet pervert, but he
is too ashamed to admit it.

---

Da Blob

Ross Sauer

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Leslie_Rashana wrote in message <386FE9BF...@atoka.net>...

>> >(chances are he is going to reply to this in his own witty way)

>> >--
>> >Don Sanders
>>
>> Heh, heh.....
>>
>> --Bluea
>
>Random has Wit??! o_0

Well.....Random does consider himself a wit.
He's half right. <G>

Ross Sauer
pa...@bytehead.com

big_bad_l...@junk-yard-dog.com

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Ross Sauer <pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:

: Well, those punks are nearly exactly like what you're here doing, Random.
: You're just a loser who gets your jollies from flaming people, yet if you

: were actually confronted you'd run away leaving behind a brown and yellow
: puddle.

Now here's a little bit of Furry idiocy that never goes out of style:
The ol' "physical challenge over a Usenet post thing."

Blinkie did it.
Trigem did it.
Now you're doing it.

Are you really that fucking thin-skinned that a Usenet post makes you
resort to this kind of crap? OR are you trying to set up a situation
that resorts in a fight at a con or meeting? You've never met Random,
so why are you so sure he's gonna back down? Because it makes you
feel all He-Man to say so? Because he's not standing in front of you
with his fist cocked back? Because you feel brave hiding behind a computer
screen?

Random tweeks your tits, and you cry like a baby. 65 posts about people
telling everyone to ignore Random, yet not a single poster follows
their own advice. What a bunch of sad, thin-skinned little fucks you
all are. A buncha words from a 16-year-old girl and you're all up in
arms. Two posters brought this place to a screaming halt and made you
all cry "MODERATION" when you couldn't handle a little hot content.
How singularly pathetic. And now, we've got people trying to play
bad-ass again.

Grow up. If you can't take it, go somewhere else. Random's got as
much right to be here as you do. Go hide in your moderated group.
Peter da Silva will save you from having to read anything unpleasant
or challenging. Heck, maybe if you whine hard enough, he'll even run
a cancelbot for all Random's naughty posts and you'll be free to romp
and play in your little fantasyland again.

Until then, enjoy the experience of having your sacred cow ground into
hamburger. It's gonna happen more times than you can count, so you might
as well start thickening that skin now.

Love,

StukaFox

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <MPG.12d9b0a41...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

> Hmm, let's see, they don't allow the mentally challenged in the armed
> services, if you wish, I can scan my service record for ya.

Go for it if you've the balls to do it.

> They don't let the mentally challenged operate automobiles, I can also scan my
> drivers license.

Actually, that's not true. For instance, Trigem has a car. And I've see
people with down's syndrone driving. But go ahead and scan that
license.

> However they might let the mentally challenged operate
> computers, hence would explain why you are on-line Mr. Loggins.

Oh, didn't see that one coming. I am taken by surprised but the sheer
cleverness of that cheap shot. Geez, Sanders, if you had any sense at
all, you'd give up flaming since you do it so badly.

> Besides, I thought you are a equal opportunity flamer?

Not really, no. I don't flame people with real mental defects. Kicking
cripples is bad.
--Random

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <84olte$vdl$1...@raccoon.fur.com>, Dragonoix
<drag...@kuonoji.zzn.com> wrote:

> Yep, markie's typical 'I am not, you are.' comeback. I could set my clock to
> that. =)

Uh, no, it's not.. If you were any stupider, you'd drown in a rainstorm.
--Random

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <386FE9BF...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> Random has Wit??! o_0

Like a furry has stink.
--Random

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <arSb4.7$Jx....@homer.alpha.net>, Ross Sauer
<pa...@bytehead.com> wrote:

> Well.....Random does consider himself a wit.

Hm.. Didn't this piss ant chickenshit furry loser killfile me? I love
it when they pull the old fake plonk manouever.
--Random

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <84om6p$ve5$1...@raccoon.fur.com>, Dragonoix
<drag...@kuonoji.zzn.com> wrote:

> Do you want to share the evidence to the contrary markie that she isn't who
> she says she is?

Uh, moron? The burden of proof is on her since anyone can claim
anything here.. You know.. Like you claimed to have had sex with a real
woman, so to prove it you paid some hooker to pose naked with you.
--Random

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Well said, Stuka. Very well said, indeed.
--Random

In article <38705b63$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>,

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00

Ha ha Random, very nice.. next you'll be telling me that Mexicans are
lazy and Asians can't drive, aren't stereotypes fun? -:P

--Leslie

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00

Actually, it was a response ot one of my posts, not yours.. so it is
still a posibility that you do remain in Ross' killfile

--Leslie

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <3870D79F...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> Ha ha Random, very nice.. next you'll be telling me that Mexicans are
> lazy and Asians can't drive, aren't stereotypes fun? -:P

Uh.. You're seriously comparing racial stereotypes to furry anythings?
You're in dire need of a clue. Furries choose to be furry. It's a hobby
turned into a fetish. People are borned into their races and it's a
part of who they are, not some lame fetish they got into because they
couldn't otherwise get laid.
--Random

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <3870D7FC...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> Actually, it was a response ot one of my posts, not yours.. so it is
> still a posibility that you do remain in Ross' killfile

Hmm.. Flaming someone from behind a killfile? That's pretty lowdown
cowardly even for a furry, but it's possible..
--Random

diespa...@best.com

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
: In article <3870D7FC...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
: <tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

Hey -- it's Fart-Lows favorite chickenshit passtime.

Well, that and staying unemployable.

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00

by chance or by choice groups are stereotyped by small (sometimes
firghtningly small) fragments of said group somehow are placed in the
unenviable position of representing that entire group, that's how
stereotypes start.. from all gay me talk with lisps to all furries
seldom if ever bathe, and if that's what starts stereotypes then what
causes them to presist? Ignorance

--Leslie

Ellen Rose

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Hmmmmm........ I think Random likes us furries........ *Trys not to laugh.*

--Bluea(heh, heh)

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <3871267F...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> by chance or by choice groups are stereotyped by small (sometimes
> firghtningly small) fragments of said group

Uh.. Well, I get the feeling that you've never actually came upon a
real furry. Go to a con or just met some furry alone. They'll stink.
And I don't think you appreciate what a small group furry is especially
the lifestyler faction. I fear you're the ignorant one in this case.
Let you nose be your guide and your eyes shall be openned.
--Random

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <030120000820336463%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...

> In article <MPG.12d9b0a41...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
> Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, let's see, they don't allow the mentally challenged in the armed
> > services, if you wish, I can scan my service record for ya.
>
> Go for it if you've the balls to do it.

Woah, a challenge folks, but why bother, doubt he would understand it
anyway.

> > They don't let the mentally challenged operate automobiles, I can also scan my
> > drivers license.
>
> Actually, that's not true. For instance, Trigem has a car. And I've see
> people with down's syndrone driving. But go ahead and scan that
> license.

Kinda makes me wonder if you can drive. Oh well, a fact we will never
know. You don't deserve a scan.

> > However they might let the mentally challenged operate
> > computers, hence would explain why you are on-line Mr. Loggins.
>
> Oh, didn't see that one coming. I am taken by surprised but the sheer
> cleverness of that cheap shot. Geez, Sanders, if you had any sense at
> all, you'd give up flaming since you do it so badly.

Cheap shots is all I can give you, you can't afford the good stuff. I
like to ask the general audience a question, Do anybody else out there
consider flaming and insults as games? Random, only children play games
and keep score.

> > Besides, I thought you are a equal opportunity flamer?
>
> Not really, no. I don't flame people with real mental defects. Kicking
> cripples is bad.

Well, you do have a little bit of decency in you for not kicking
cripples. Now if we can only work on that nasty habit you got of
insulting and flaming, perhaps you may rejoin normal human society.

(note to anyone else other than Random, Stukafox, and Kodak... Please! I
have been lectured Via E-mail enough times about dealing with Random and
his ken. I do not need reminders! If you ask me to cease and desist,
then the same should go to the flamers mentioned above. You know who you
are.)

diespa...@best.com

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Donald E. Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
: In article <030120000820336463%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...

:> In article <MPG.12d9b0a41...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
:> Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
:>
:> > Hmm, let's see, they don't allow the mentally challenged in the armed
:> > services, if you wish, I can scan my service record for ya.
:>
:> Go for it if you've the balls to do it.

: Woah, a challenge folks, but why bother, doubt he would understand it
: anyway.

Woah, a challenge, folks!

One which Donny prompted ran away from.

How many lame excuses will you make for this one, Donny?

: You don't deserve a scan.

Bravely ran away, away, Chickenshit Donny ran away . . .

: Cheap shots is all I can give you, you can't afford the good stuff.

If you've got any "good stuff", Donny, you've been damn good at
hiding it.

Still insist flamewars are someone else's fault, or are we finally
gonna hear that longed delayed "mea culpa"?

: Random, only children play games and keep score.

The NFL and MLB called, Donny: the clue will be on your doorstep
tomorrow. Try not to trip over it on your way out.

: If you ask me to cease and desist, then the same should go to the
: flamers mentioned above.

I guess no dice on that mea culpa, eh?

Same deal as the service record.

Your score is: Chickenshit.
Thank you for playing. Please insert 25 cents and try again.

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <38712f8c$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>, diespa...@best.com
says...

Ah, Stuka! Welcome back Buddy!

> Donald E. Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
> : In article <030120000820336463%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...
> :> In article <MPG.12d9b0a41...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
> :> Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
> :>
> :> > Hmm, let's see, they don't allow the mentally challenged in the armed
> :> > services, if you wish, I can scan my service record for ya.
> :>
> :> Go for it if you've the balls to do it.
>
> : Woah, a challenge folks, but why bother, doubt he would understand it
> : anyway.
>

> Woah, a challenge, folks!
>
> One which Donny prompted ran away from.
>
> How many lame excuses will you make for this one, Donny?

He wants my info, he will have to pay for it like everyone else, it is
not free. Oooh, calling me Donny? only close family members and love
ones call me Donny, goes that mean we are Engaged??? :)

> : You don't deserve a scan.
>

> Bravely ran away, away, Chickenshit Donny ran away . . .

How am I'm doing, Is my style ok? after all, you are the expert on
running and hiding Header Morpher.

> : Cheap shots is all I can give you, you can't afford the good stuff.
>

> If you've got any "good stuff", Donny, you've been damn good at
> hiding it.
>
> Still insist flamewars are someone else's fault, or are we finally
> gonna hear that longed delayed "mea culpa"?

Don't believe in 'Mea Culpa', that term has been way overused and by the
wrong folks, mainly ilk like you. I can get down and dirty too, but I
feel that is way beneath me. Yea, I know, you would ask why am I'm
talking to flamers if it is beneath me, well you see, I never forget the
little people.

> : Random, only children play games and keep score.
>

> The NFL and MLB called, Donny: the clue will be on your doorstep
> tomorrow. Try not to trip over it on your way out.

Oh, a word twister! nice. If you can't see the meaning in what I say,
then buy a clue or two, they are small.

> : If you ask me to cease and desist, then the same should go to the
> : flamers mentioned above.
>

> I guess no dice on that mea culpa, eh?
>
> Same deal as the service record.
>
> Your score is: Chickenshit.
> Thank you for playing. Please insert 25 cents and try again.

Hmm, lovely snipping to suit your needs. Oh yea, at least I have a
score, Chickensh*t do equate to a positive number, I still see yours in
the negative numbers. Perhaps if you tried to be tactful, you might at
least get a little ahead.

No, Thank you for being a shining example of how not to post to Usenet.

(oh ya, I expect either you or the other flamers to comment about my use
of the word Usenet, it's expected of you, don't disappoint me. :))

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <38713e88$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>, diespa...@best.com
says...

Oh this gets even better and better folks.

> Donald E. Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

> : In article <38712f8c$0$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>, diespa...@best.com

> : says...
>
> : Ah, Stuka! Welcome back Buddy!
>

> As the one who brought me back, let me thank you!

Oh, I thought it was everyone else who brought you back. Thanks for
making me your very special friend. :)

> : He wants my info, he will have to pay for it like everyone else, it is

> : not free. Oooh, calling me Donny? only close family members and love
> : ones call me Donny, goes that mean we are Engaged??? :)
>

> I believe in putting my money where my mouth is. How much is that
> information?
>
> And, just because you sucked my dick doesn't mean you can kiss
> me.

Juvenile folks, can't even carry on a civil conversation without
interjecting sex. Oh yea, while we are at it, why do you want that
information? To stalk me? or worse?? Who knows, Who cares? I'm sure you
don't, you just want it to add to your delusions of creating more flames.
Sorry, you gotta come up with a real good reason, besides, I'm using my
real name, what's your excuse?

> : How am I'm doing, Is my style ok? after all, you are the expert on

> : running and hiding Header Morpher.
>

> I'd love to know how morphing headers equates to running and
> hiding, but given your degree of rationality, I'm afraid I'd
> need some kinda index of mental disorders to understand your
> answer.

See my earlier statement about using real names.

> : Don't believe in 'Mea Culpa',
>

> Well, hell, anyone who has watched you jump into flamewar after
> flamewar knows that much!

Remember, they only become flamewars when someone gets abusive, such as
yourself.

> : that term has been way overused and by the wrong folks, mainly ilk like you.
>

> That's "you and your ilk", and I've never used it until today. But
> please, keep dodging reponsibility for your own actions, it's part
> of the furry admitance exam.

And your actions are noble??? My my my. Speaking of responsibilities,
what about your responsibility for being somewhat human. I am sure your
folks taught you some form of manners. Or do you think that is ducking
the issue. In fact, I forgot what the issue is, refresh my memory if you
will.

> : I can get down and dirty too, but I feel that is way beneath me.
>

> I thought you had nothing but cheap shots? Changing your story,
> AGAIN? Tsk.

What story??? I swear, the way you keep chopping up the quotes, no
wonder folks find you hard to follow.

> : Yea, I know, you would ask why am I'm talking to flamers if it is

> : beneath me, well you see, I never forget the little people.
>

> Oh, I thought it was because you had no capacity to learn from
> your mistakes.

See, that is what you get for thinking with such a narrow mind. Everyone
learns from their mistakes. That is unless you don't make any mistakes,
if so, they why are you here trying to teach me mine?

> : Oh, a word twister! nice. If you can't see the meaning in what I say,

> : then buy a clue or two, they are small.
>

> Sorry, Donny, you're fresh outta stock, and given the dust on the
> shelf, you have been for some time.

Incredible! He even knows what state my shelves are in. (Not!) You
know, assuming what I have and don't have only makes you look even more
clueless. Have you been hiding under my bed again?

> : Hmm, lovely snipping to suit your needs.
>

> Hey, when you're good at something, why not do it?

I gotta give you that one. You are so good at those one line replies.
Pity anything more than two lines makes you choke!

> : Oh yea, at least I have a score, Chickensh*t do equate to a positive number,

> : I still see yours in the negative numbers.
>

> Hooked on Grammar called. They said "No fucking way".

Nah, not going to touch that one. See folks, how easy me makes it seems.

> : Perhaps if you tried to be tactful, you might at least get a little ahead.
>

> Life is where I get ahead, AFF is where I come to visit pain and
> bad tidings to those most deserving of them.

I think you need a better hobby, you can't seem to take the pressures of
this one.

> : No, Thank you for being a shining example of how not to post to Usenet.
>

> Oh? Did my post not make it through? Huh, appears on the spool here.
> I guess I posted right -- mebbe your newsreader is fucked up. Or,
> mebbe just you are.

And he call the rest of us on the newsgroup dense. Taunt if you will, I
have better restraint than that.

> : (oh ya, I expect either you or the other flamers to comment about my use

> : of the word Usenet, it's expected of you, don't disappoint me. :))
>

> IF you ask really nice, Trigem might give you some of his medication.
>
> So, lemme guess:
>
> NO 'mea culpa'
> NO taking responsibility for your own actions
> NO service record
>
> This an accurate summation, once your wheedling is removed?

NO Shoes, NO Shirt, NO Service, No Duh! You are really a piece of work,
nice role playing there Stuka. Oh, it is roleplaying I hope, hate to
think you actually exists in life insulting and belittling folks. Oh, to
answer the middle NO... I do take responsibility for my actions, I don't
flame everyone, I only respond to replies meant to me. Unless you were
directing this to another Don Sanders, in which case, I stand corrected
and will let him take over from here.

Have a nice day. :)

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <MPG.12daf607c...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

> > In article <MPG.12d9b0a41...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.

> > Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hmm, let's see, they don't allow the mentally challenged in the armed
> > > services, if you wish, I can scan my service record for ya.
> >
> > Go for it if you've the balls to do it.
>
> Woah, a challenge folks, but why bother, doubt he would understand it
> anyway.

And that's why they call Sanders 'Mr. Empty Sac'! Yes, he has no balls
tonight!

> > > They don't let the mentally challenged operate automobiles, I can also
> > > scan my
> > > drivers license.
> >
> > Actually, that's not true. For instance, Trigem has a car. And I've see
> > people with down's syndrone driving. But go ahead and scan that
> > license.
>
> Kinda makes me wonder if you can drive. Oh well, a fact we will never

> know. You don't deserve a scan.

Balls? Balls? Who got tha balls? Not Donald Sanders! So, how'd ya lose
them? My bet is some dog just said no by biting them off.

> > > However they might let the mentally challenged operate
> > > computers, hence would explain why you are on-line Mr. Loggins.
> >
> > Oh, didn't see that one coming. I am taken by surprised but the sheer
> > cleverness of that cheap shot. Geez, Sanders, if you had any sense at
> > all, you'd give up flaming since you do it so badly.
>
> Cheap shots is all I can give you, you can't afford the good stuff. I
> like to ask the general audience a question, Do anybody else out there

> consider flaming and insults as games? Random, only children play games
> and keep score.

Sanders, who you think you're kidding? You're a straight up moron. You
all you ever lay on me pitiful cliches and lame third grade insults.
You can front all you like about it, but in the end, you'll still be a
moron. You know. I know it. And, uh, you might wanna consider
explaining that playing games and keeping score thing to Michael Jordan
and every other athelete. But here's a clue.. Don't make an offer you
don't have the balls to carry out. You've now proven yourself to be a
chickenshit and a yellow bitch coward.

> > > Besides, I thought you are a equal opportunity flamer?
> >
> > Not really, no. I don't flame people with real mental defects. Kicking
> > cripples is bad.
>
> Well, you do have a little bit of decency in you for not kicking
> cripples. Now if we can only work on that nasty habit you got of
> insulting and flaming, perhaps you may rejoin normal human society.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! What the fuck would a FURRY like you know about normal
human society? In normal human society fucking dogs, pool toys and
stuffed animals aren't acceptable behavior. Nor is drawing obscene
doodles of human shaped animals. God, Sanders, that's the stupidest
thing I've heard any furry say in a long time and that's saying a lot.

> (note to anyone else other than Random, Stukafox, and Kodak... Please! I
> have been lectured Via E-mail enough times about dealing with Random and
> his ken. I do not need reminders! If you ask me to cease and desist,
> then the same should go to the flamers mentioned above. You know who you
> are.)

(note to people emailing Sanders: He's a hypocrite, coward and rather
stupid to boot. He doesn't have the wit to stop when he's behind.)
--Random

Random

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
In article <MPG.12db0185b...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

> I can get down and dirty too, but

But. But. But. There is aways a but with you, isn't there? Step up to
the bad, dipshit. Let's see you get down and dirty. I'm about ready to
stick you in the Trigem file, boy. So, I'll give ya one last chance to
show that you're really not as retarded as you seem. Get down and dirty
if you've the balls and brains for it.
--Random

The Saprophyte

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
Donald E. Sanders wrote:
(snip)

> (note to anyone else other than Random, Stukafox, and Kodak... Please! I
> have been lectured Via E-mail enough times about dealing with Random and
> his ken. I do not need reminders! If you ask me to cease and desist,
> then the same should go to the flamers mentioned above. You know who you
> are.)

Allow me to place things in perspective for you. The three of them are
like forces of nature. Nothing anyone says is liable to stop them from
posting now anymore than it has in the past.
Whenever someone provokes them, though, they will invariably reply in
kind. Yet Knowing this, people do it anyway. That makes you, and anyone
else who deliberately prods them, _Directly_ and _Personally_
_Responsible_ for _Every_ _Reply_ _They_ _Make_.

Think about that.

The Saprophyte
--
thesap...@fillers.usa.net
this address contains no spam,

diespa...@best.com

diespa...@best.com

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
The Saprophyte <NormD...@nolocale.com> wrote:

: Allow me to place things in perspective for you. The three of them are

: like forces of nature. Nothing anyone says is liable to stop them from
: posting now anymore than it has in the past.
: Whenever someone provokes them, though, they will invariably reply in
: kind. Yet Knowing this, people do it anyway. That makes you, and anyone
: else who deliberately prods them, _Directly_ and _Personally_
: _Responsible_ for _Every_ _Reply_ _They_ _Make_.

And if people keep using my name here, I come back. Simple as that.

StukaFox

TriGem Olandarinse

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
diespa...@best.com wrote:

> And if people keep using my name here, I come back. Simple as that.
>
> StukaFox

Nah.. you just come back like flies for your daily does of shit.

|\/--\/ TriGem Olandarinse, Thé ŁůPhrŞnítÉ \/--\/|
AKA: Alan Kennedy
ICQ: 8781052

WWW: http://www.furnation.com/trigem

FurCode: FCW[Luphra'nite Bioroid]cms3dmrw A+ C+ D++ H+ M++ P+ R+++ T+ W Z Sm++
RLAT/U a23 cdnw++++ d++ e+ f+ h++ iwf++ j++ p sm+

http://www.vulpine.pp.se/cgi-bin/furcode <<<-- Decode The Code

The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you kill
them.|

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <030120002147226261%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...
> In article <MPG.12db0185b...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.

> Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
>
> > I can get down and dirty too, but
>
> But. But. But. There is aways a but with you, isn't there? Step up to
> the bad, dipshit. Let's see you get down and dirty. I'm about ready to
> stick you in the Trigem file, boy. So, I'll give ya one last chance to
> show that you're really not as retarded as you seem. Get down and dirty
> if you've the balls and brains for it.
> --Random

Don't even bother. I would be happy if you will stick me in the so-
called 'Trigem file' It would a honor to be among intelligent people than
with the likes of you. You may have noticed that I don't resort in name
calling, nor do I try and analyze your mental state, you see, they have
trained professionals for that. One would think you would have that
training, but I have yet to see the title of Dr. Random, or Dr. Loggins
grace this newsgroup.

Remember, I said 'but' because sinking down to your level would be
actually what you want. Sorry to say not this time. If you want to deal
with me, then come up to my level, which is the level of the rest of the
fine people who use this newsgroup. (with a few exceptions.)

Thank you and have a nice day.

Random

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <MPG.12dbab65e...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

> Remember, I said 'but' because sinking down to your level would be
> actually what you want. Sorry to say not this time. If you want to deal
> with me, then come up to my level, which is the level of the rest of the
> fine people who use this newsgroup. (with a few exceptions.)

Oh, lord.. If you keep posting like this you will hurt me.. You'll make
my side split open from laughter.. Idiot, you are on whatever level any
other flamer or troll is on. You ignorant little pissant, you've
trolled and flamed just as much as I have. So, don't even play that
game, you fucking retarded hypocrite. You lost any rights to the moral
high ground the very first time you get into a flame war. You're the
lowest of the low, Sander. You're a liar on top everything else. The
best part is you're mostly lying to yourself.
--Random

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
Ellen Rose wrote:

> Hmmmmm........ I think Random likes us furries........ *Trys not to laugh.*
>
> --Bluea(heh, heh)

of course he does, why else would he still be around us? unless he's
more perverse than anyone dared imagine

--Leslie -;>

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00

*ckecks around for unsightly oders* i don't stink, and i'm furry.. is
suppose this shifts the debate now to wheather or not i am the exception
or the rule.

--Leslie

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <040120001412083674%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...

Ahem, so, where should I start off this time.. hmm, let's see.....

Mr. Loggins, you lost me with the first letter of the reply you made. I
would break down everything you say and translate it for the folks on the
newsgroup to see, but I figure why bother, you are operating on your own
power.

Keep in mind folks, Random seems to know my mental state, my status in
life, and just about everything else. I very much doubt that. I myself
will not laugh at the antics of Mr. Loggins and others who he emulate.
(yes, I did say emulate, it would be hard to believe he came about his
unique skills naturally.) This would be a fine example to everyone else
on how modern culture and the internet often spawns the worst in the
human species.

Until Later

Regards.

Random

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <38726FFE...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> is
> suppose this shifts the debate now to wheather or not i am the exception
> or the rule.

Or lying or simply can't smell your own stink. I think either one of
those is more the case.
--Random

Random

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <38727055...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> why else would he still be around us?

Um.. I'm not 'around' you at all. I post on a furry newsgroup. A
different thing altogether. Try to get a little perspective on this
wholw net thing.
--Random

Random

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <MPG.12dc434b3...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

<snipped>

You crack me up, Sanders. You're the funniest one on this newsgroup.
You do as you claim I do then try to puff yourself up as a hero to the
opressed furry masses. It's very comical. Keep it up.
--Random

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <030120002143010591%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...
> In article <MPG.12daf607c...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
> Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

I had to perform a little snipping myself, these replies are getting
rather long.

> > Woah, a challenge folks, but why bother, doubt he would understand it
> > anyway.
>
> And that's why they call Sanders 'Mr. Empty Sac'! Yes, he has no balls
> tonight!

Hmm, A insult? Oh well, Insults only work if you truly believe them. I
would laugh that one off due to the fact that I and Mr. Loggins never met
in person, thus he would not know the state of my testicles.

> > Kinda makes me wonder if you can drive. Oh well, a fact we will never
> > know. You don't deserve a scan.
>
> Balls? Balls? Who got tha balls? Not Donald Sanders! So, how'd ya lose
> them? My bet is some dog just said no by biting them off.

Once more, an assumption I own a dog. This is a standard line for him to
use. Again, both myself and Mr. Loggins have never met in real life, so
he would not know what kind of pet I own.

> > Cheap shots is all I can give you, you can't afford the good stuff. I
> > like to ask the general audience a question, Do anybody else out there
> > consider flaming and insults as games? Random, only children play games
> > and keep score.
>
> Sanders, who you think you're kidding? You're a straight up moron. You
> all you ever lay on me pitiful cliches and lame third grade insults.
> You can front all you like about it, but in the end, you'll still be a
> moron. You know. I know it. And, uh, you might wanna consider
> explaining that playing games and keeping score thing to Michael Jordan
> and every other athelete. But here's a clue.. Don't make an offer you
> don't have the balls to carry out. You've now proven yourself to be a
> chickenshit and a yellow bitch coward.

Hmm, now this is a interesting note, third grade insults? Oh well,
perhaps my level of communication was the norm for him in third grade.
As for cliches, be aware that they are part of the American Language form
and I do believe they are acceptable, providing you understand their
meaning. Please note that he still insists on calling me a moron. To
this date, no proof has ever been produced that authorizes Mr. Loggins to
make a official assessmentt of my mental health. However I should note
that it is common practice to call a person a moron to indicate their
belief of the other's mental health. What we have learned here? Mr.
Loggins believes I am a moron. As long as he believes that, I feel he is
happy.

I would delve deeply into what his response was, but due to limited
bandwidth and the total off-topic of this post, I will stop there and
move on.

> > Well, you do have a little bit of decency in you for not kicking
> > cripples. Now if we can only work on that nasty habit you got of
> > insulting and flaming, perhaps you may rejoin normal human society.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHA! What the fuck would a FURRY like you know about normal
> human society? In normal human society fucking dogs, pool toys and
> stuffed animals aren't acceptable behavior. Nor is drawing obscene
> doodles of human shaped animals. God, Sanders, that's the stupidest
> thing I've heard any furry say in a long time and that's saying a lot.

Mr. Loggins have made a common mistake here. It has been discussed many
times that there are many versions of furry. His mind seems to be stuck
on the negative aspect, and once again has chose to lump all of the
fandom into that category. As for myself, I am Mr. Sanders first and
foremost, In hobby and fandom terms, I am furry, but I do know the
difference between being a fan and a obsessed fan.

> > (note to anyone else other than Random, Stukafox, and Kodak... Please! I
> > have been lectured Via E-mail enough times about dealing with Random and
> > his ken. I do not need reminders! If you ask me to cease and desist,
> > then the same should go to the flamers mentioned above. You know who you
> > are.)
>

> (note to people emailing Sanders: He's a hypocrite, coward and rather
> stupid to boot. He doesn't have the wit to stop when he's behind.)

Remember folks, those are his opinions. I would suggest getting a second
or third opinion before rendering any judgements on anyone's character.

Thank you and have a nice day.

TriGem Olandarinse

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
diespa...@best.com wrote:

> : Nah.. you just come back like flies for your daily does of shit.
>
> Well, at least we agree on what you and AFF are!

*snaps his fingers* Okay, you get that one ;)

> Still haven't seen hide nor hair of you, Mr. "Hacker".
>
> (*smirk*)

Well, considering there are no tools out there that I can find, either a not here
or a 404, its pretty damn hard, you could be a pal and let yourself be infected
with a trojan, then I could just meander easilly through your system. Also, you
shouldn't have a desktop, as you said that is where you are going to put that
file, becuase it looks to me like your using a linux/unix based sytem, and unless
your using x-windows, that would be a moot point. Feel free to correct me if'n
I'm wrong, as you always seem to think I am.

Random

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
In article <MPG.12dc47de5...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:

> In article <030120002143010591%sph...@crl.com>, sph...@crl.com says...
> > In article <MPG.12daf607c...@news.fysh.org>, Donald E.
> > Sanders <Noo...@my.email.com> wrote:
> >

> I had to perform a little snipping myself, these replies are getting
> rather long.
>

> > > Woah, a challenge folks, but why bother, doubt he would understand it
> > > anyway.
> >
> > And that's why they call Sanders 'Mr. Empty Sac'! Yes, he has no balls
> > tonight!
>
> Hmm, A insult? Oh well, Insults only work if you truly believe them. I
> would laugh that one off due to the fact that I and Mr. Loggins never met
> in person, thus he would not know the state of my testicles.

Yea, let's take everything literally, shall we? That's showing great
mental prowess, Sanders.

> > > Kinda makes me wonder if you can drive. Oh well, a fact we will never
> > > know. You don't deserve a scan.
> >
> > Balls? Balls? Who got tha balls? Not Donald Sanders! So, how'd ya lose
> > them? My bet is some dog just said no by biting them off.
>
> Once more, an assumption I own a dog. This is a standard line for him to
> use. Again, both myself and Mr. Loggins have never met in real life, so
> he would not know what kind of pet I own.

Yea. Let's stick to the literal thing. It really shows just how clever
you are. Silly metaphors! Much like good art, they're well beyond
Sanders's ability to cope with.

> > > Cheap shots is all I can give you, you can't afford the good stuff. I
> > > like to ask the general audience a question, Do anybody else out there
> > > consider flaming and insults as games? Random, only children play games
> > > and keep score.
> >
> > Sanders, who you think you're kidding? You're a straight up moron. You
> > all you ever lay on me pitiful cliches and lame third grade insults.
> > You can front all you like about it, but in the end, you'll still be a
> > moron. You know. I know it. And, uh, you might wanna consider
> > explaining that playing games and keeping score thing to Michael Jordan
> > and every other athelete. But here's a clue.. Don't make an offer you
> > don't have the balls to carry out. You've now proven yourself to be a
> > chickenshit and a yellow bitch coward.
>
> Hmm, now this is a interesting note, third grade insults? Oh well,
> perhaps my level of communication was the norm for him in third grade.
> As for cliches, be aware that they are part of the American Language form
> and I do believe they are acceptable, providing you understand their
> meaning. Please note that he still insists on calling me a moron. To
> this date, no proof has ever been produced that authorizes Mr. Loggins to
> make a official assessmentt of my mental health. However I should note
> that it is common practice to call a person a moron to indicate their
> belief of the other's mental health. What we have learned here? Mr.
> Loggins believes I am a moron. As long as he believes that, I feel he is
> happy.

Uh... Sanders? I think with that paragraph, you've called yourself a
moron far better than I ever could.

> I would delve deeply into what his response was, but due to limited
> bandwidth and the total off-topic of this post, I will stop there and
> move on.

Aww... And it was just getting good.

> > > Well, you do have a little bit of decency in you for not kicking
> > > cripples. Now if we can only work on that nasty habit you got of
> > > insulting and flaming, perhaps you may rejoin normal human society.
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHA! What the fuck would a FURRY like you know about normal
> > human society? In normal human society fucking dogs, pool toys and
> > stuffed animals aren't acceptable behavior. Nor is drawing obscene
> > doodles of human shaped animals. God, Sanders, that's the stupidest
> > thing I've heard any furry say in a long time and that's saying a lot.
>
> Mr. Loggins have made a common mistake here. It has been discussed many
> times that there are many versions of furry. His mind seems to be stuck
> on the negative aspect, and once again has chose to lump all of the
> fandom into that category. As for myself, I am Mr. Sanders first and
> foremost, In hobby and fandom terms, I am furry, but I do know the
> difference between being a fan and a obsessed fan.

'Fan' is short for 'Fanatic'.. A simple fact Sanders seems to have
overlooked. So, what's the difference between a fanatic and an obsessed
fanatic? Hm.

> > > (note to anyone else other than Random, Stukafox, and Kodak... Please! I
> > > have been lectured Via E-mail enough times about dealing with Random and
> > > his ken. I do not need reminders! If you ask me to cease and desist,
> > > then the same should go to the flamers mentioned above. You know who you
> > > are.)
> >
> > (note to people emailing Sanders: He's a hypocrite, coward and rather
> > stupid to boot. He doesn't have the wit to stop when he's behind.)
>
> Remember folks, those are his opinions. I would suggest getting a second
> or third opinion before rendering any judgements on anyone's character.

I think this post has offered a lot of indicators on how bright Sanders
is. From his inability to grasp simple metaphors to his attempts at
just being clever. Not only had Sanders hung himself, he's also woven
the rope and tied the knot for it.
--Random

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00

or maybe you're just over-generalizing..

--Leslie

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00

but to post and reply effectivle to a newsgroup.. don't you have to
actually read at least some of the newsgroup first?

and another thing

http://www.crl.com/~sphynx/ra2-color.jpg

is this you? it came form a page labled Random's Image Gallery.. so,
what happened between when this picture was drawn and the present where
you go around a.f.f looking for newbies to the fandom to flame back out
of it first day?

and before you go and tell me it was in their best interest.. maybe it
wasn't.. maybe the next newbie you chase away could have been the start
of a new and better fandom without all the corpulent un-washed
pet-molesting plushie-humping furverts you claim are infesting it as it
is...

now i can see how you may rebute this by saying your claims that all
furry fans are in fact corpulent un-washed pet-molesting plushie-humping
furverts, but just as with my body oder or lack thereof is really jsut a
matter of my word against yours so to with the assumption that furries
are all corpulent un-washed pet-molesting plushie-humping furverts..
i'm not doubting that there are those like that in the fandom nor the
possibility that you may have seen a corpulent un-washed pet-molesting
plushie-humping furvert.. that may be why you assume that all of us are
corpulent un-washed pet-molesting plushie-humping furverts (see my
eariler post about the beginings of stereotypes) but for ALL of them to
be corpulent un-washed pet-molesting plushie-humping furverts is just
statistically immpossible...

*whew* that post got a little longer than i expected it to, might as
well save something for the next post

(insert predictable respnse here)

--Leslie

diespa...@best.com

diespa...@best.com

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
: diespa...@best.com wrote:

[...]

I thought you could find me ANY time!

I thought you were gonna play "net games" with me!

Here's the Lamer Crown, Alan -- wear it, you earned it!

ALL TALK. NO ACTION. ALAN KENNEDY.

Random

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
In article <3872C3AE...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> or maybe you're just over-generalizing..

And maybe there really is a Santa Claus.
--Random

Random

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
In article <3872C802...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana
<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> but to post and reply effectivle to a newsgroup.. don't you have to
> actually read at least some of the newsgroup first?

Well, I read the posts I flame. That's more than good enough.

> and another thing
>
> http://www.crl.com/~sphynx/ra2-color.jpg
>
> is this you? it came form a page labled Random's Image Gallery.. so,
> what happened between when this picture was drawn and the present where
> you go around a.f.f looking for newbies to the fandom to flame back out
> of it first day?

That isn't me. That's a version of the character Random from a MUCK. It
was done as a favor by a friend. It's not at all furry. You'll notice
that it's not at all pornographic nor was it done by a furry artist.
Well, if you catch them new enough, perhaps they'll reconsider getting
involved with this foul fandom.

> and before you go and tell me it was in their best interest.. maybe it
> wasn't.. maybe the next newbie you chase away could have been the start
> of a new and better fandom without all the corpulent un-washed
> pet-molesting plushie-humping furverts you claim are infesting it as it
> is...

There's a thought.. Not a very well reasoned one, but it is a thought..
If it were such a person, it would fall more in line with me than the
furry scum, so I wouldn't flame them. They would come around as just
another fanboy looking to hook up with the other fanboys. There would
be noticable differences in such a newbie.

<snip>

Well, I see where you're coming from. Being a newbie, you don't quite
get what furry is really about. Well, let me explain it to you. Furry
isn't about funny animals or even fiction based on anthropomorphic
animals. Some of the furries will tell you otherwise, but it's smoke
and mirrors. The truth of the matter is furry is a fetish. Really, a
collection of fetishes all based around animals. And with all fetishes
there are two basic levels of commitment to it. There are the more
causal fetishists who engage in the fetish in somewhat moderation. They
don't want around in the fetish gear all the time. Those are the common
furry fanboys. The other level is the hardcore lifestyler aspect. They
exist for all fetishes. And so there are furry lifestylers. Now, it
just so happens that furry attracts losers who become entrenched in the
furry fetish primarily because they can't otherwise get laid. The furry
fandom is all about sex with animals. It's the festered underbelly of
what I refer to as anthro. Anthro fans are the people who like the
funny animals and other such non-sexual things. They're the victims of
the fanboys because they're not into the fetish, so they're inflicted
with it when they wander into furry mistaking furry for anthro. If
you're, an anthro fan, I suggest you leave furry now. It'll be misery
of frustration and disgust for you. You'll wind up being enbittered. A
lot of the so-called trolls are such people. Innocent anthro fans
who've been exposed to the furry fetish. Which is a very traumatic
thing. So, which are you?
--Random

Peter da Silva

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
In article <050120000601342449%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
>That isn't me. That's a version of the character Random from a MUCK. It
>was done as a favor by a friend. It's not at all furry.

Let's see, it's a couple of anthropomorphic cats done in a thoroughly
modern realistic style (as opposed to the traditional "Beatrix Potter"
medieval style you find in older engravings and children's books).

Looks pretty "furry" to me.

>You'll notice
>that it's not at all pornographic nor was it done by a furry artist.

Ah. Self-fulfilling prophecy. "All furry art is porn" is easy to prove if
you define "furry art" as "only the x-rated stuff", and "furries" as "only
the specific people you're upset at". Redefine the meaning of all the words,
and you can sit back satisfied that you're right, and ignore all the
inconvenient examples that don't fit your profile... if they don't fit, then
of course they're not "furry".

You picked the wrong nickname, Random. "Humpty Dumpty" would have fit better.

--
This is The Reverend Peter da Silva's Boring Sig File - there are no references
to Wolves, Kibo, Discordianism, or The Church of the Subgenius in this document

Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, Entropy Gradient Reversals.

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
<snipage>

A lot of the so-called trolls are such people. Innocent anthro fans
> who've been exposed to the furry fetish. Which is a very traumatic
> thing. So, which are you?
> --Random

well, i guess both actually... i have an appreciation for both the
"anthro" work as you describe and the more adult variations on this
theme (weather hey are erotic or pornographic is entirely subjective
depending on each individual work and each viewer's tastes so i'm not
even going to get into that argument seeing as how pointless it would
be) alot of the "furry" stuff does arouse me, but even more amuses me in
other ways, like dirty jokes with pictures.. so if that makes me a
fetishist i would probably be placed in the casual catagory.

seeing as how i appreciate both adult and non-explicit anthropomorphic
art it's no wonder i fail to recognize the difference betwen "anthro"
and "furry" (i thought the pic in the link i posted was rather sweet
-:>) and it seems to me from my perspective at least that alot of the
confict between you and "furries" seems to stem form conflicting
definitions of the term "Furry".... since it's not always a case of
"either/or", and not all prospective positive newbies as i described may
not nessicarily immediatly join your ranks, weather they like or dislike
the hard-core or even soft-core "furry" art they might still be
open-minded enough not to want to openly crusade against something that
might not bother them as much as it seems to bother you

still, you've raised some interesting points.. maybe you're not as bad
as yoru rep makes you out to be.

--Leslie

Matthew W. Miller

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:52:28 GMT, Teflon Cougar <ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Ross Sauer wrote in message ...
>>Random wrote in message <311219990513371581%sph...@crl.com>...
>>>Easy. I've never been to that other NG.
>>So that isn't you posting as "Random" in the alt.tv.reboot NG?
>Actually there are a lot of "Random" on line identities.
>none of these Randoms are Jerry Loggins.

Neither is this one. He used to post with the name *Mark* Loggins (deja
is your friend), but of course there's no guarantee that that's his real
name either.

--
Matthew W. Miller -- ma...@infinet.com

Leslie_Rashana

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
Random wrote:

> In article <387398C5...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana

> <tro...@atoka.net> wrote:
>
> > i fail to recognize the difference betwen "anthro"
> > and "furry"
>
> Ah, so you are a furry fanboy. The difference is the same as the
> difference between Trek novels and slash fiction. And in the same way
> furry fanboys appreciate anthro stuff, I'm sure NAMBLA members
> appreciate kids.
> --Random

i give up, so much for trying to engage you in debate on furry topics,
you've obviously made up yoru mind and locked you opinions up tight and
thrown away the key.. and i had such high hopes for you.. what a wast of
time this has turned out to be.. for the both of us

--Leslie

Random

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
In article <84vgc4$1h2k$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
<pe...@taronga.com> wrote:

> Let's see, it's a couple of anthropomorphic cats done in a thoroughly
> modern realistic style (as opposed to the traditional "Beatrix Potter"
> medieval style you find in older engravings and children's books).

That's right, Da Silva. The 'Beatric Potter' style is the only non-furry
anthro style there is. Of course. How silly of me know to have known
that.

> Looks pretty "furry" to me.

As does Narnia, Bugs Bunny, Pogo and _Watership Down_, no doubt.

> >You'll notice
> >that it's not at all pornographic nor was it done by a furry artist.
>
> Ah. Self-fulfilling prophecy. "All furry art is porn" is easy to prove if
> you define "furry art" as "only the x-rated stuff", and "furries" as "only
> the specific people you're upset at". Redefine the meaning of all the words,
> and you can sit back satisfied that you're right, and ignore all the
> inconvenient examples that don't fit your profile... if they don't fit, then
> of course they're not "furry".

Oh, love the petty furry logic. Just ignore what I've said about the
furry fandom in other posts and pull this out of your ass. Slick move!
And the artists who did those pics wouldn't appreciate being called a
furry. But what examples doesn't fit my profile? Yerf, it's clean,
right? It's also 99% crap. But fetish objects aren't nessarily
'x-rated' or even 'adult' nor is fetist art.

> You picked the wrong nickname, Random. "Humpty Dumpty" would have fit better.

Aww.. Da Silva is trying to be clever. Isn't that sweet? Well, kodos
for not pulling the old 'off topic' newsgroup crap at least.
--Random

Random

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00

Peter da Silva

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
In article <060120000008344349%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
>> Looks pretty "furry" to me.

>As does Narnia, Bugs Bunny, Pogo and _Watership Down_, no doubt.

Um, yes, rather. So, for that matter, does Beatrix Potter.

>Oh, love the petty furry logic. Just ignore what I've said about the
>furry fandom in other posts and pull this out of your ass.

Oh, I'm not ignoring anything you've said. It's always the same message. "Those
damn furries are all porn-hound bestialists". Any time someone points at
something that's furry and doesn't fit that profile, you redefine it as "not
furry".

>And the artists who did those pics wouldn't appreciate being called a
>furry.

After listening to you and your spiritual kin rant about it, neither would I,
but that's an old story. Every fandom, including SF fandom itself, gets the
same kind of attacks. Try telling Harlan Ellison he's an SF writer some time,
or ask Kurt Vonnegut about the SF ghetto.

>But what examples doesn't fit my profile? Yerf, it's clean,
>right? It's also 99% crap.

Speaking of SF fandom, that's really nice timing.

I don't suppose you ever met Theodore Sturgeon while he was alive.

Random

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
In article <38742A37...@atoka.net>, Leslie_Rashana

<tro...@atoka.net> wrote:

> i give up, so much for trying to engage you in debate on furry topics,
> you've obviously made up yoru mind and locked you opinions up tight and
> thrown away the key.. and i had such high hopes for you.. what a wast of
> time this has turned out to be.. for the both of us

There is a funny thing about experience. Once you have it with a given
thing, you tend to have a pretty good feel of its nature. I've been
dealing with this furry scum for a while now and it's yet to surprise
me. In fact, they all act like they share the same hive mind most
times. If you're a fanboy, you'll fit into it. Simple.
--Random

Random

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
In article <851qt6$2390$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
<pe...@taronga.com> wrote:

> In article <060120000008344349%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com>
> wrote:
> >> Looks pretty "furry" to me.
>
> >As does Narnia, Bugs Bunny, Pogo and _Watership Down_, no doubt.
>
> Um, yes, rather. So, for that matter, does Beatrix Potter.

Right there you prove your judgement is off kilter. That's a clear and
definate statement of your level of furry rationalization. They're not
furry. Unless it was produced by the fandom, it's not furry at all.

> >Oh, love the petty furry logic. Just ignore what I've said about the
> >furry fandom in other posts and pull this out of your ass.
>
> Oh, I'm not ignoring anything you've said. It's always the same message.
> "Those
> damn furries are all porn-hound bestialists". Any time someone points at
> something that's furry and doesn't fit that profile, you redefine it as "not
> furry".

Uh, yea. When someone points out that a car has no wheels, floats on
the water and you can fish from it, I call it a boat. How narrowminded
of me.

> >And the artists who did those pics wouldn't appreciate being called a
> >furry.
>
> After listening to you and your spiritual kin rant about it, neither would I,
> but that's an old story. Every fandom, including SF fandom itself, gets the
> same kind of attacks. Try telling Harlan Ellison he's an SF writer some time,
> or ask Kurt Vonnegut about the SF ghetto.

Oh, now this is a stretch. Comparing SF to furry is ridiculous. SF is a
large fandom with unseemly elements. Furry is a animal fetish fandom
trying hard to look like something less perverse. It's apples and
oranges. And I know about Ellison, but he does do SF cons.
--Random

Peter da Silva

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
In article <070120000921578463%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
>Unless it was produced by the fandom, it's not furry at all.

There's glory for you!

You've decided to define "furry" as "the specific part of the fandom that
you've got a chubby about". Doesn't matter that it's got nothing to do with
anything in the real world, it serves your sick purposes so you'll stick with
it.

>> After listening to you and your spiritual kin rant about it, neither would I,
>> but that's an old story. Every fandom, including SF fandom itself, gets the
>> same kind of attacks. Try telling Harlan Ellison he's an SF writer some time,
>> or ask Kurt Vonnegut about the SF ghetto.

>Oh, now this is a stretch. Comparing SF to furry is ridiculous. SF is a
>large fandom with unseemly elements. Furry is a animal fetish fandom
>trying hard to look like something less perverse.

You *really* need to get some experience in the real world, Random. You're
in denial, and you simply have no idea how mundanes see SF fans. Go see
"Galaxy Quest" for a faceful. That's not just how they see trekkies, that's
how they see *all* SF fans.

>It's apples and
>oranges. And I know about Ellison, but he does do SF cons.

Ever met him at one?

Random

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
In article <855bvi$1ijd$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
<pe...@taronga.com> wrote:

> In article <070120000921578463%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com>
> wrote:
> >Unless it was produced by the fandom, it's not furry at all.
>
> There's glory for you!

Uh, yea.

> You've decided to define "furry" as "the specific part of the fandom that
> you've got a chubby about". Doesn't matter that it's got nothing to do with
> anything in the real world, it serves your sick purposes so you'll stick with
> it.

Oh, yea. there is more to the fandom than the fetish. Where is it? I've
never seen it. Looked on Vile-ar. Looked on Yerf. Seen the fanzine.
It's all about the furry fetish. You can pretent a turd is made of gold
all your Da Silva, but see what happens when you try to spend it.

> >> After listening to you and your spiritual kin rant about it, neither would
> >> I,
> >> but that's an old story. Every fandom, including SF fandom itself, gets the
> >> same kind of attacks. Try telling Harlan Ellison he's an SF writer some
> >> time,
> >> or ask Kurt Vonnegut about the SF ghetto.
>
> >Oh, now this is a stretch. Comparing SF to furry is ridiculous. SF is a
> >large fandom with unseemly elements. Furry is a animal fetish fandom
> >trying hard to look like something less perverse.
>
> You *really* need to get some experience in the real world, Random. You're
> in denial, and you simply have no idea how mundanes see SF fans. Go see
> "Galaxy Quest" for a faceful. That's not just how they see trekkies, that's
> how they see *all* SF fans.

Oh, look.. Da Silva misunderstood. I'm so shocked. You missed the point
entirely. Fanboys are fanboys are fanboys. But really, I think this is
smoke and mirrors. We'll discuss how lame the SF fandom is on the
alt.fan.sci.fi. Here, let's just stick to flaming furry fanboys, okay?

> >It's apples and
> >oranges. And I know about Ellison, but he does do SF cons.
>
> Ever met him at one?

Nope. Don't do cons.
--Random

Heike Mueller

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
Random wrote:

> Nope. Don't do cons.
> --Random

Because you can´t get your fat ass out of the chair, eh?

Peter da Silva

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
In article <070120001542428944%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
>In article <855bvi$1ijd$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
><pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
>> You've decided to define "furry" as "the specific part of the fandom that
>> you've got a chubby about". Doesn't matter that it's got nothing to do with
>> anything in the real world, it serves your sick purposes so you'll stick with
>> it.
>
>Oh, yea. there is more to the fandom than the fetish. Where is it?

Albedo, Fusion, Critters, Neil the Horse, Cerebus, the whole world isn't
the Internet.

>> You *really* need to get some experience in the real world, Random. You're
>> in denial, and you simply have no idea how mundanes see SF fans. Go see
>> "Galaxy Quest" for a faceful. That's not just how they see trekkies, that's
>> how they see *all* SF fans.

>Oh, look.. Da Silva misunderstood. I'm so shocked. You missed the point
>entirely. Fanboys are fanboys are fanboys.

That's the point, isn't it.

>But really, I think this is
>smoke and mirrors. We'll discuss how lame the SF fandom is on the
>alt.fan.sci.fi. Here, let's just stick to flaming furry fanboys, okay?

How about not flaming anyone at all?

But hey, what's so extra special about them over any other subset of fandom.
Check out those Cyberpunks and Vampires, whoa, how about the Trekkies,
and the Logans Runners... what about the SCA? There's plenty of losers
there too.

This is the Internet. 90% of the Internet is sex. You get your idea of
ANYTHING from the Internet you're going to be in trouble.

>> >It's apples and
>> >oranges. And I know about Ellison, but he does do SF cons.

>> Ever met him at one?

>Nope. Don't do cons.

I do. Ellison appears to go to SF cons for the same reason you visit
alt.fan.furry.

Hangdog

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
Peter da Silva wrote:

> In article <070120000921578463%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
>

> >It's apples and
> >oranges. And I know about Ellison, but he does do SF cons.
>
> Ever met him at one?

You'll have your chance:

http://wwwmsc.tamu.edu/MSC/CepheidVariable/aggiecon/

--Hangdog

Allen Kitchen

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00

Forrest wrote:

> Swiped from ANSIBLE:
>
> AS OTHERS SEE US. `The decline in American pride, patriotism, and piety can
> be directly attributed to the extensive reading of so-called "science
> fiction" by our young people. This poisonous rot about creatures not of
> God's making, societies of "aliens" without a good Christian among them, and
> raw sex between unhuman beings with three heads and God alone knows what
> sort of reproductive apparatus keeps our young people from realizing the
> true will of God.' (Jerry Falwell, `Can Our Young People Find God in the
> Pages of Trashy Magazines? No, Of Course Not', _Reader's Digest_ Aug 85)
> [MJW]

This helps out with a story I'm writing, Forrest! Thanks!

And yes, I know what Ansible is. Bloody guy wins every year, or
so it seems :)

Allen Kitchen (Shockwave)

Richard Chandler - WA Resident

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
In article <FFE9F97890BD5F96.F142F937...@lp.airnews.net>

, Allen Kitchen <all...@blkbox.com> writes:
> And yes, I know what Ansible is. Bloody guy wins every year, or so
> it seems :)

Pisses me off too. I grabbed a couple of copies at OryCon. It's a damned
double-sided Xerox that reads like a Gossip column about people you don't
know. Why that's worth 13 or 14 hugos is beyond me. The Category is moribund
until something better like Yarf or (if I may be so self-serving) Gallery
picks up a rocket.

--
The greatest tragedy is that the same species that achieved space flight,
a cure for polio, and the transistor, is also featured nightly on COPS.

Richard Chandler - WA Resident

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
writes:

> In article <855bvi$1ijd$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
> <pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <070120000921578463%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sphynx@

> > crl.com> wrote:
> > >Unless it was produced by the fandom, it's not furry at all.
> >
> > There's glory for you!
>
> Uh, yea.

Uncultured boob.

...And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'
`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell
you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'
`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.
`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'
`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.'
`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.'

(Lewis Carroll, Through The Looking-Glass)

Forrest

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00

"Peter da Silva" <pe...@taronga.com> wrote :

> >> After listening to you and your spiritual kin rant about it, neither

would I,
> >> but that's an old story. Every fandom, including SF fandom itself, gets
the
> >> same kind of attacks. Try telling Harlan Ellison he's an SF writer some
time,
> >> or ask Kurt Vonnegut about the SF ghetto.
>
> >Oh, now this is a stretch. Comparing SF to furry is ridiculous. SF is a
> >large fandom with unseemly elements. Furry is a animal fetish fandom
> >trying hard to look like something less perverse.
>

> You *really* need to get some experience in the real world, Random. You're
> in denial, and you simply have no idea how mundanes see SF fans. Go see
> "Galaxy Quest" for a faceful. That's not just how they see trekkies,
that's
> how they see *all* SF fans.

Swiped from ANSIBLE:

Jim Doolittle

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
Allen Kitchen <all...@blkbox.com> wrote:

> This helps out with a story I'm writing, Forrest! Thanks!
>

> And yes, I know what Ansible is. Bloody guy wins every year, or
> so it seems :)

Heh. No kidding. Langford's got shelves of Hugos, I think. ;)

-Jim, who gets Ansible emailed to him, monthly.

--
Jim Doolittle CornWuff Press
dool...@tbcnet.com http://www.cornwuff.com

Hangdog

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
Richard Chandler - WA Resident wrote:

> In article <FFE9F97890BD5F96.F142F937...@lp.airnews.net>

> , Allen Kitchen <all...@blkbox.com> writes:
> > And yes, I know what Ansible is. Bloody guy wins every year, or so
> > it seems :)
>

> Pisses me off too. I grabbed a couple of copies at OryCon. It's a damned
> double-sided Xerox that reads like a Gossip column about people you don't
> know.

Um...yah...pretty much the definition of a fanzine, actually...

> Why that's worth 13 or 14 hugos is beyond me.

Remember Richard E. Geis and his S.F. Review? Remember his dialogs with his alter
ego, Alter Ego? Remember his paranoia, survivalist rants and Club-of-Rome
doomsaying?

*sigh* I miss the Good Old Days...

> The Category is moribund until something better like Yarf or (if I may be so
> self-serving) Gallery
> picks up a rocket.

I think categories for "Best Professional SF Website" and "Best Amatuer SF
Website" would now be appropriate.

Forrest

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00

"Hangdog" <peter....@pdq.net> wrote :

> Remember Richard E. Geis and his S.F. Review? Remember his dialogs with
his alter
> ego, Alter Ego? Remember his paranoia, survivalist rants and Club-of-Rome
> doomsaying?
>
> *sigh* I miss the Good Old Days...

He's doing a letterzine at last report.

"You leave that crabgrass alone! It's a distant relative of my species!"
"It's kill or be killed, Alter, and I've got the hoe!"

Random

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
In article <3876559D...@ungfs.de>, Heike Mueller <hm...@ungfs.de>
wrote:

> Because you can´t get your fat ass out of the chair, eh?

Oh, good one, Fritz. Really. Quick! Tell me how you've been fucking my
mom and be sure and point out my grammar and spelling mistakes!
--Random

Random

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
In article <855lpq$1p6m$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
<pe...@taronga.com> wrote:

> wrote:
> >In article <855bvi$1ijd$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva

> ><pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
> >> You've decided to define "furry" as "the specific part of the fandom that
> >> you've got a chubby about". Doesn't matter that it's got nothing to do with
> >> anything in the real world, it serves your sick purposes so you'll stick
> >> with
> >> it.
> >
> >Oh, yea. there is more to the fandom than the fetish. Where is it?
>
> Albedo, Fusion, Critters, Neil the Horse, Cerebus, the whole world isn't
> the Internet.

Aren't Fusion and Critters long gone? I notice you pointed left off
titles like 'Genus' and 'Shanda'.

> >> You *really* need to get some experience in the real world, Random. You're
> >> in denial, and you simply have no idea how mundanes see SF fans. Go see
> >> "Galaxy Quest" for a faceful. That's not just how they see trekkies, that's
> >> how they see *all* SF fans.
>

> >Oh, look.. Da Silva misunderstood. I'm so shocked. You missed the point
> >entirely. Fanboys are fanboys are fanboys.
>
> That's the point, isn't it.

Not really since we're dealing with furry fandoy, not all fanboys.

> >But really, I think this is
> >smoke and mirrors. We'll discuss how lame the SF fandom is on the
> >alt.fan.sci.fi. Here, let's just stick to flaming furry fanboys, okay?
>
> How about not flaming anyone at all?

No.

> But hey, what's so extra special about them over any other subset of fandom.
> Check out those Cyberpunks and Vampires, whoa, how about the Trekkies,
> and the Logans Runners... what about the SCA? There's plenty of losers
> there too.

Well, the funny thing is.. While they are losers, they don't go as far
as furries do.. Like they don't fuck animals or if they do, it's not
part of their fanboy experiences.

> This is the Internet. 90% of the Internet is sex. You get your idea of
> ANYTHING from the Internet you're going to be in trouble.

Didn't get my idea of furry from the net. Got it from people who've
been to cons and came back with horror stories.

> >> Ever met him at one?
>

> >Nope. Don't do cons.
>
> I do. Ellison appears to go to SF cons for the same reason you visit
> alt.fan.furry.

Well, I do like Ellison's work. He's a very good writer and an amusing
speaker. I'm sure he and I would get along just fine. Perhaps he has
some tips for flaming fanboys that would work for furries.
--Random

Random

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
In article <000107234...@mauser.at.kendra.com>, Richard Chandler
- WA Resident <mau...@kendra.com> wrote:

> Uncultured boob

Uncultered, may be I, but at least I don't read books by pedophiles!
Damn sickos.
--Random

Peter da Silva

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
In article <080120001923065344%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
>In article <855lpq$1p6m$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
><pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
>> Albedo, Fusion, Critters, Neil the Horse, Cerebus, the whole world isn't
>> the Internet.

>Aren't Fusion and Critters long gone? I notice you pointed left off
>titles like 'Genus' and 'Shanda'.

I left off K/S fiction and "Ecchi" anime as well. You asked for stuff that
wasn't porn. I gave you a list.

>> >Oh, look.. Da Silva misunderstood. I'm so shocked. You missed the point
>> >entirely. Fanboys are fanboys are fanboys.

>> That's the point, isn't it.

>Not really since we're dealing with furry fandoy, not all fanboys.

You're looking at fanboys and saying "that's what all furries are like", just
as the typical mundane looks at the fanboys in "Galaxy Quest" and thinks
"that's what all fans are like".

>Didn't get my idea of furry from the net. Got it from people who've
>been to cons and came back with horror stories.

You hear the one about the computer virus that destroys your hard disk? How
about the email that Bill Gates pays you to forward? The choking doberman?
The "green stamps" lady?

>> I do. Ellison appears to go to SF cons for the same reason you visit
>> alt.fan.furry.

>Well, I do like Ellison's work. He's a very good writer and an amusing
>speaker. I'm sure he and I would get along just fine. Perhaps he has
>some tips for flaming fanboys that would work for furries.

Well, someone's posted a con he's gonna be showing up at. Now's your chance
to ask him.

Random

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
In article <858nl3$rna$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
<pe...@taronga.com> wrote:

> In article <080120001923065344%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com>
> wrote:
> >In article <855lpq$1p6m$1...@citadel.in.taronga.com>, Peter da Silva
> ><pe...@taronga.com> wrote:
> >> Albedo, Fusion, Critters, Neil the Horse, Cerebus, the whole world isn't
> >> the Internet.
>
> >Aren't Fusion and Critters long gone? I notice you pointed left off
> >titles like 'Genus' and 'Shanda'.
>
> I left off K/S fiction and "Ecchi" anime as well. You asked for stuff that
> wasn't porn. I gave you a list.

Heh.. And so ya did.

> >> That's the point, isn't it.
>
> >Not really since we're dealing with furry fandoy, not all fanboys.
>
> You're looking at fanboys and saying "that's what all furries are like", just
> as the typical mundane looks at the fanboys in "Galaxy Quest" and thinks
> "that's what all fans are like".

Well, let's see.. Who goes to the cons? Who reads the lame spoogy
fanzines Blinkie and Winkler produce? Who do I get into flamewars with
on here? Hell, who posts here aside from those of us you label as
'trolls'? It's all fanboys, so I don't see what's left.

> >Didn't get my idea of furry from the net. Got it from people who've
> >been to cons and came back with horror stories.
>
> You hear the one about the computer virus that destroys your hard disk? How
> about the email that Bill Gates pays you to forward? The choking doberman?
> The "green stamps" lady?

Ahem.. First hand tales, not FOAF stories or urban legends.

> >> I do. Ellison appears to go to SF cons for the same reason you visit
> >> alt.fan.furry.
>
> >Well, I do like Ellison's work. He's a very good writer and an amusing
> >speaker. I'm sure he and I would get along just fine. Perhaps he has
> >some tips for flaming fanboys that would work for furries.
>
> Well, someone's posted a con he's gonna be showing up at. Now's your chance
> to ask him.

No thanks. I've no desire to approach anyone 'famous' in that manner.
It's degrading to me and them.
--Random

TriGem Olandarinse

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
Random wrote:

Nah.. you just read books by Hugh Hefner, and the rest of the Swank crowd.
;)

You're are just in denial.

|\/--\/ TriGem Olandarinse, Thé £ùPhrªnítÉ \/--\/|
AKA: Alan Kennedy
ICQ: 8781052
-= Proud to Award =-

StukaFox, aka Mike Beebe the oustanding title of
Mr. Crackhead USA.

WWW: http://www.furnation.com/trigem

FurCode: FCW[Luphra'nite Bioroid]cms3dmrw A+ C+ D++ H+ M++ P+ R+++ T+ W Z
Sm++ RLAT/U a23 cdnw++++ d++ e+ f+ h++ iwf++ j++ p sm+

http://www.vulpine.pp.se/cgi-bin/furcode <<<-- Decode The Code

The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you
kill them.|

Richard Chandler - WA Resident

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
writes:

> Well, the funny thing is.. While they are losers, they don't go as far
> as furries do.. Like they don't fuck animals or if they do, it's not
> part of their fanboy experiences.

I don't fuck animals. I'm actively opposed to those who do. Am I a Furry or
not?

Zoophiles and their synonymous cousins, the Bestialists fuck animals. Some of
them, unfortunately, hang around Furry fandom, but they do not define furry
fandom, although they like to pretend they do.

Peter da Silva

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
In article <090120000057521326%sph...@crl.com>, Random <sph...@crl.com> wrote:
>> You're looking at fanboys and saying "that's what all furries are like", just
>> as the typical mundane looks at the fanboys in "Galaxy Quest" and thinks
>> "that's what all fans are like".

>Well, let's see.. Who goes to the cons? Who reads the lame spoogy
>fanzines Blinkie and Winkler produce? Who do I get into flamewars with
>on here? Hell, who posts here aside from those of us you label as
>'trolls'? It's all fanboys, so I don't see what's left.

I don't know which of the people who post to this group do or do not do
those things. I don't stalk them and trace their activities in RL or the
Internet because I'm not obsessed with whether their reading or entertainment
habits satisfy a sufficiently high moral standard.

I go, occasionally, to SF conventions. The last one was LoneStarCon 2 in San
Antonio in 1997. I haven't ever been to a "furry" con but I've seen plenty of
bad behaviour at regular SF cons and professional computer conferences. From
talking to hotel staff, I've repeatedly been told it's the political
conventions and things like the "shriners" that are the worst.

I don't even know who Blinkie and Winkler are.

And any flaming in this current exchange of messages is on your side.

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:49:39 -0800, Richard Chandler - WA Resident
<mau...@kendra.com> wrote:

[...]

>Zoophiles and their synonymous cousins, the Bestialists fuck animals.
>Some of them, unfortunately, hang around Furry fandom, but they do
>not define furry fandom, although they like to pretend they do.

Since when? The only time I've heard this claim its been from the
people who oppose Zoophilies within the fandom. In otherwords its a
postision thats thurst apon them rather then something they have a
view about themselfs.

THe Zoo's amoung us define furry fandom just as much as the rest of as
do.

http://www.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.

Donald E. Sanders

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
In article <slrn87hnup....@dformosa.zeta.org.au>,
dfor...@zeta.org.au says...

> On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:49:39 -0800, Richard Chandler - WA Resident
> <mau...@kendra.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >Zoophiles and their synonymous cousins, the Bestialists fuck animals.
> >Some of them, unfortunately, hang around Furry fandom, but they do
> >not define furry fandom, although they like to pretend they do.
>
> Since when? The only time I've heard this claim its been from the
> people who oppose Zoophilies within the fandom. In otherwords its a
> postision thats thurst apon them rather then something they have a
> view about themselfs.
>
> THe Zoo's amoung us define furry fandom just as much as the rest of as
> do.

The problem is that those few Zoos who mentioned they were Zoos caused a
blanket reaction among the fandom. Those who don't like the act
automatically figured what one does so do everyone else. Even if an
identified Zoo states he is in the fandom because he enjoys the fandom
like every other fan, their word is automatically debunked due to the
fact that they are a Zoo.

Of course I could be wrong, I'm no expert on these things.

--
Don Sanders

Dsan Tsan on #furry of Yiffnet
RoadKill Fur (Sun baked sorta but not burned!)
Amateur Artist at Roll Yer Own Graphics
http://www.dreamscape.com/dsand101/dsan.htm
(my furry page) Email dsan...@future.dreamscape.com

It is loading more messages.