Why you should always sleep with a teddy bear

Farry

Jun 13, 2011, 4:01:16 PM6/13/11
More on the theme of nightmarish images -- I like this one:

http://begemott.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/dp4fv7

thesaprophyte

Jun 14, 2011, 2:14:51 AM6/14/11
Farry wrote:
> More on the theme of nightmarish images -- I like this one:
>
> http://begemott.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/dp4fv7

The teddy just wants all that sweet, sweet, brain meat for itself.

--
The Saprophyte

Wanderer

Jun 14, 2011, 3:31:36 AM6/14/11
"Farry" <fa...@see.replyto.header> wrote in message

> More on the theme of nightmarish images -- I like this one:
>
> http://begemott.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/dp4fv7

(happy grin)

Very nicely done! :) And bravo for Sir Teddy of Bear!

Skytech

Jun 22, 2011, 9:31:11 PM6/22/11
Explains why I sleep so well. I have four different plushie I
alternate each evening, two foxes, a rabbit and a tigress. I also
sleep on my back porch nearly every night. (I'm not kidding!) I've had
skunks, possums and a raccoon visit and never been bothered. I sleep
very well because, as illustrated, real monsters never have a chance!

Oh, just so you know, a psych study from long, long ago suggests
sleeping with stuffed toys is very good for a peaceful sleep.

Message has been deleted

§ñühwö£f

Jun 23, 2011, 9:23:30 AM6/23/11

uh huh...can you explain the crusty texture of these stuffed animals?

:(

--
http://www.skepticalscience.com/
http://stopbeck.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org

Wanderer

Jun 24, 2011, 11:51:41 PM6/24/11
I'd tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but I hate tor emove it
from its natural habitat.

§nühw¤£f

Jun 25, 2011, 9:39:16 AM6/25/11
Wanderer wrote:
> I'd tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but I hate tor emove it
> from its natural habitat.

so yer sayin i have "dick-on-the-brain"?

agreed :)
http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Shiuk/Shiuk_-_BunnyBoiLube2.jpg

James Rau

Jun 25, 2011, 10:22:10 PM6/25/11
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 07:39:16 -0600, §nühw¤Łf
<snuh...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

>so yer sayin i have "dick-on-the-brain"?

No...you're just a "dick". :-P

§nühw¤£f

Jun 26, 2011, 10:07:53 AM6/26/11

WAH!