FILIPINA NUDE

Jeannie BARTLETT

Oct 18, 2010, 3:04:38 PM10/18/10

Nude Filipina Archives
Filipina Teens Nude
Nude Filipina Bar Girls
Nude Filipina Actress
Filipina Nude Young
Filipina Nude Women
Filipina Actress Nude
Aya Nude Filipina
Free Videoclips Of Nude Filipina Celebrities
Filipina Celebrity Look Alikes Nude Videos
Mature Filipina Nude
Filipina Nude Pics Videos
Free Filipina Nudes
Filipina Party Nude Girls
34b Nude Filipinas
Free Filipina Celebrities Nude
Filipina Celebrities Nude Videoclips
Filipina Celebrities In Nude Videocaps
Filipinas Nude In Bathtub
Free Filipina Nude Pictures
Free Nude Celebrity Filipinas Pics
Filipina Nude Photos
Nude Filipina Photos
Filipina Free Nude Videox
Filipina Galleries Photos Nude
Nude Filipina Free
Young Filipina Nude
Filipina Ladys Nude
Free Nude Video Of Filipinas
Little Miss Filipina Nude
Nude Filipina Coeds
High School Musical Star Nude Filipina
Free Nude Filipina Women
Nude Filipina Girl
Nude Filipina Celebrity
Free Pics Of Nude Filipina Celebrities
Nude Filipina Celeb
Free Nude Filipinas
Nude Filipina Bbs
Nude Filipina Bbs Net
Mature Filipina Nude Video Clips
Marisol Filipina Nude
Malou Filipina Nude
Mature Nude Filipina
Mature Women Nude Filipina
Free Videos Of Nude Filipina Celebrities
Mature Nude Filipina Women
Hot Nude Filipinas Girls
Free Videos Pics Of Nude Filipinas
Hot Nude Filipina Women
Hot Sexy Filipina Nudes
Julie Nude Filipina
Free Videos Of Nude Filipinas
Hot Young Nude Filipinas
Free Video Filipina Babes Nude
Nude Cute Filipina
Free Video Of Nude Filipinas
Free Teen Filipina Celebrity Nude Naked
Free Pics Of Nude Filipinas
Free Sexy Filipina Nude Videos
Nude Filipina Angeles City Philippines
Non Nude Filipina
Nasty Filipinas Nudes
My Filipina Nude Pics
Nude Asian Filipina
Nude Cam Filipina
Nude Busty Amateur Filipinas
Nude Big Filipina
Real Nude Filipinas
Ronalie Nude Filipina
Pictures Nude Filipina
Pinay Celeb Filipina Celebrity Nude
Ronalie Nude Filipina Photos
Sexy Filipina Nude
Sexy Nude Filipina
Ronalie Nude Filipina Photos Bargirl
Ronalie Nude Pics Filipina
Nude Teen Filipinas
Nude Teens Filipina
Nude Teen Filipina
Nude Teen Filipina Puss
Nude Videos Of Nude Filipinas
Older Filipina Nudes
Pics Of Nude Filipinas
Nude Young Filipina Pictures
Old Nude Filipinas
Sexy Nude Filipina Tube
Villanueva Filipina Nude Photos
Wet T Shirt Nude Filipina Women
Tj From Uk Nude Model Filipina
Updated Daily Filipina Thumbnail Nude
White Filipina Nude
Young Nude Filipina
Young Nude Filipinas
Women Nude Filipina
Young Filipina Stars Nude
Small Filipinas Nude
Teen Filipina Celebrity Nude Naked
Sexy Nude Filipinas
Sexy Nude Filipinas Wallpaper
Thumbnail Gallery Nude Filipina Celebrity
Tj From Ak Filipina Nude
Tj From Ak Nude Model Filipina
Tiny Filipina Nude Pics
Tiny Filipina Nudes
Nude Sexy Filipina Women
Nude Filipina Pussy
Nude Filipina Sexy Women
Nude Filipina Pic
Nude Filipina Pictures
Nude Filipina Stars
Nude Filipina Teenagers
Nude Filipina Thumbs
Nude Filipina Teen
Nude Filipina Teen Asses Butts
Nude Filipina Ladies
Nude Filipina Marisol
Nude Filipina Girls Pussy Tits
Nude Filipina In Pantyhose
Nude Filipina Mature
Nude Filipina Moms
Nude Filipina Movies
Nude Filipina Model
Nude Filipina Models
Nude Filipina Tits
Nude Older Filipina
Nude Photo Filipina Artist
Nude Mature Filipina
Nude Mature Filipinas
Nude Pic Filipina Celebrity
Nude Pictures Filipina
Nude Sexy Filipina
Nude Pics Of Busty Filipinas
Nude Pics Of Filipinas
Nude Filipina Wife
Nude Filipina Women Pictures
Nude Filipina Web Cams
Nude Filipina Webcams
Nude Filipinas Fucking
Nude Filipinas Moms
Nude Filipinas Webcams
Nude Filipinas Girls
Nude Filipinas In A Glass Bathtub
Free Nude Filipina Thai Thumbnail Galleries
Filipina Girl Model Glamour Nude Photography
Filipina Girl Nude
Filipina Gemma Nude Photos
Filipina Girl Cam Friend Nude
Filipina Girls Nude Dating
Filipina Go-go Dancers Nude
Filipina Girl Nude Nina
Filipina Girl Rowena Nude
Filipina Gallery Nude
Filipina Ciara Nude
Filipina Dating Nude
Filipina Child Nude
Filipina Chubby Nude
Filipina Free Nude Pic
Filipina Free Nude Webcams Women
Filipina Filipina Whore Nude Pictures Thailand
Filipina Free Nude
Filipina Housewife Nude
Filipina Nude Cam
Filipina Nude Celeb
Filipina Nude Bar Girls
Filipina Nude Bargirls Photos
Filipina Nude Celebs
Filipina Nude Free Video
Filipina Nude Celebrities
Filipina Nude Celebrity
Filipina Nude Archive
Filipina Mara Nude Pics
Filipina Mature Nude
Filipina Jysa Nude
Filipina Ladies Nude
Filipina Model Nude
Filipina Nude Amateur Pics
Filipina Mercy Nude
Filipina Mestiza Nudes
Edmilyn Villanueva Filipina Nude Photos
Exotic Filipina Nude
Cute Nude Filipinas
Dark Filipinas Nude
Filipina Actress Nude Pictures
Filipina Alchohol Model Nude Archive
Fantastic Filipinas Venus Pinay Nude Model
Fat Nude Filipinas
Cute Nude Filipina Teens
Amateur Nude Pics Filipina
Anne Curtis Nude Pic Filipina Celebrity
Amateur Filipina Nude
Amateur Filipina Nude Pics
Beautiful Nude Filipina Women
College Filipina Video Nude
Asian Filipina Cambodian Nude Kiddie Art
Asian Girls Nude Cams Filipina
Filipina Alma Chua Nude Pics
Filipina Celbrity Nude
Filipina Celeb Nude
Filipina Bargirls Nude
Filipina Boobs Nudes
Filipina Celebrity Nudes
Filipina Celebs Nude
Filipina Celebrities Nude
Filipina Celebrity Nude Pictures
Filipina Bargirl Photos Nude
Filipina Andrea Del Rosario Nude
Filipina Ara Mina Nude
Filipina Amateurs Nude
Filipina Amatur Nude
Filipina Babes Nude
Filipina Bar Nude
Filipina Artist Nude Picture
Filipina Asian Nude Sexy Pictures Thumbnail
Filipina Young Nudes
Filipinas And Nude And Free
Filipina Young Nude
Filipina Young Nude Girls
Filipinas Lingerie Nude Photos Amateur
Filipinas Nude Photos
Filipinas Girls Nude
Filipinas Lingerie Nude
Filipina Women Nude Filipino Bride
Filipina Schoolgirl Nude
Filipina Student Nude
Filipina Nurse Nude
Filipina Post Yourself Nude
Filipina Teen Nude
Filipina Teen Nude Video
Filipina Teen Edie Nude
Filipina Teen Non Nude
Filipinas Nudes
Free Nude Filipina Celebrities
Free Nude Filipina Celebrity Photography
Free Nude Busty Filipina Pictures
Free Nude Filipina Asses
Free Nude Filipina Pics
Free Nude Filipina Teen Ass
Free Nude Filipina Children
Free Nude Filipina Galleries
Free Nude Amateur Filipinas
Free Filipina Celebrity Nude Videos
Free Filipina Nude Movies
Forum Filipina Nude
Free Chubby Filipina Nude
Free Filipina Teen Non Nude Galleries
Free Filipina Women Nude
Free Filipina Nude Pics
Free Filipina Nude Videos
Filipina Nude Orgasm Sybian
Filipina Nude Photo
Filipina Nude Mica
Filipina Nude Model
Filipina Nude Picture
Filipina Nude Pictures
Filipina Nude Photo Galleries
Filipina Nude Photos 1987
Filipina Nude Live Web Cam
Filipina Nude Girls Photos
Filipina Nude Girls Thumbs
Filipina Nude Gallery
Filipina Nude Girl
Filipina Nude Ladyboy Katoey
Filipina Nude Latina
Filipina Nude Images
Filipina Nude Ladyboy Kathoy
Filipina Nude Teen
Filipina Nude Youngest Pics
Filipina Nudes And Thumbs
Filipina Nude Women Photo
Filipina Nude Young Pics
Filipina Nudes Tgp
Filipina Nudes Wifes
Filipina Nudes Pic
Filipina Nudes Porn Thumbnails
Filipina Nude Women Mpegs
Filipina Nude Videos Free
Filipina Nude Vids
Filipina Nude Teens
Filipina Nude Video Free
Filipina Nude Wife Pics
Filipina Nude Woman
Filipina Nude Web Cams
Filipina Nude Webcam

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD

Oct 18, 2010, 6:36:35 PM10/18/10
On 10/18/10 3:04 PM, Jeannie BARTLETT wrote:
> Click Here to Enter:

Harry Stop this, stop posting this porn spam.

--
Dr. Karen Grear
Harry's Landlord

*e#c

Oct 18, 2010, 7:10:13 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 6:36 pm, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"

OK, loogy.......

Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD

Oct 18, 2010, 7:49:17 PM10/18/10

Liar, prove that I am loogy, you can't. I have never said anywhere
that I am Loogy, so that just goes to prove that you are a a low life
liar. You are no better than Harry and Don.

Jim

Oct 18, 2010, 9:22:23 PM10/18/10

And you are just another disruptive moronic asshat with an obsession
about Harry.

Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD

Oct 18, 2010, 10:05:22 PM10/18/10

Jim Hertvik, from Avon Lakes, why are you so obsessed with me. This
post had nothing to do with you or Harry. I think you have my dingle
berries hanging from the tip of your nose.

http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=Jim&LastName=Hertvik&City=Avon%20Lake&State=OH&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=46

Secular Humoresque

Oct 19, 2010, 9:30:19 AM10/19/10
In article <qZ6dnVruON1uViHR...@giganews.com>,
DrD...@CallmeForTripleTheFun.com says...

> On 10/18/10 3:04 PM, Jeannie BARTLETT wrote:
> > Click Here to Enter:
> >

> Harry Stop this, stop posting this porn spam.

If you'd let me out of that dank basement once in awhile.....

Secular Humoresque

Oct 19, 2010, 9:31:30 AM10/19/10
In article <i9irsf$htq$1...@news.eternal-september.org>, **@??.com says...

Hey, a few posts ago, *I* was loogy, what in hell is going on? Now go
call someone's wife and threaten to molest them....again.

Harry®

Oct 19, 2010, 1:40:21 PM10/19/10
"Jim" <**@??.com> wrote in message news:i9irsf$htq$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

Good luck trying to spank all of us that don't think much of your lover boy Krause.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID

The magnificent Boatless Harry

JimH

Oct 19, 2010, 7:59:25 PM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 10:05 pm, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"

<DrD...@CallmeForTripleTheFun.com> wrote:
> On 10/18/10 9:22 PM, Jim wrote:

> >> Liar, prove that I am loogy, you can't. I have never said anywhere that
> >> I am Loogy, so that just goes to prove that you are a a low life liar.
> >> You are no better than Harry and Don.
>
> > And you are just another disruptive moronic asshat with an obsession
> > about Harry.
>
> Jim Hertvik, from Avon Lakes, why are you so obsessed with me.  This
> post had nothing to do with you or Harry.  I think you have my dingle
> berries hanging from the tip of your nose.
>
> http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=Jim&LastName=Hertvik&City=Avon%20La...

> --
> Dr. Karen Grear
> Harry's Landlord

A member here emailed me about this crap and I therefore needed to re-
enter the dark world of rec.boats. After reading the lies and
accusations against me I find it necessary to reply.

As you know I have not part of the rec.boats NG for months due to the
juvenile behavior of most of the members here.

The allegations being made against me about phoning John's wife and
threatening to molest her they are not true. I do not know why I was
singled out on this.

The fact that you (and others) accused me of this and then proceeded
to post my name and address is disturbing.

You folks need help.

Get a life (or at least a hold of it).

BTW: I am not the Jim now posting here.

JimH

Oct 19, 2010, 8:13:54 PM10/19/10
> As you know I have not been part of the rec.boats NG for months due to the increasing

> juvenile behavior of most of the members here.
>
> The allegations being made against me about phoning John's wife and
> threatening to molest her are not true.  I do not know why I was

> singled out on this.
>
> The fact that you (and others) accused me of this and then proceeded
> to post my name and address is disturbing.
>
> You folks need help.
>
> Get a life (or at least a hold of it).
>
> BTW:  I am not the Jim now posting here.

Edit

Hadenough

Oct 19, 2010, 8:17:59 PM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 7:49 pm, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"

Blah,blah,blah. You say EXACTLY what Loogy would say....Loogy.

JimH

Oct 19, 2010, 8:49:28 PM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 7:59 pm, JimH <osuda...@oh.rr.com> wrote:
> As you know I have not been part of the rec.boats NG for months due to the

> juvenile behavior of most of the members here.
>
> The allegations being made against me about phoning John's wife and
> threatening to molest her are not true.  I do not know why I was

> singled out on this.
>
> The fact that you (and others) accused me of this and then proceeded
> to post my name and address is disturbing.
>
> You folks need help.
>
> Get a life (or at least a hold of it).
>
> BTW:  I am not the Jim now posting here.

Edit

Secular Humoresque

Oct 20, 2010, 9:49:23 AM10/20/10
In article <fd0d31a4-1f4c-48df-a8b5-9b8e1dc567d9
@l8g2000yql.googlegroups.com>, osud...@oh.rr.com says...

> On Oct 18, 10:05ï¿œpm, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"

> <DrD...@CallmeForTripleTheFun.com> wrote:

> > > And you are just another disruptive moronic asshat with an obsession
> > > about Harry.
> >
> > Jim Hertvik, from Avon Lakes, why are you so obsessed with me. ï¿œThis
> > post had nothing to do with you or Harry. ï¿œI think you have my dingle

> > berries hanging from the tip of your nose.
> >
> > http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=Jim&LastName=Hertvik&City=Avon%20La...
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Karen Grear
> > Harry's Landlord
>
> A member here emailed me about this crap and I therefore needed to re-
> enter the dark world of rec.boats. After reading the lies and
> accusations against me I find it necessary to reply.

Bullshit

> As you know I have not part of the rec.boats NG for months due to the
> juvenile behavior of most of the members here.

Bullshit, you left because of the terrible thing you did to John's wife
and was caught.

> The allegations being made against me about phoning John's wife and
> threatening to molest her they are not true. I do not know why I was
> singled out on this.

Bullshit

> The fact that you (and others) accused me of this and then proceeded
> to post my name and address is disturbing.

Why? If you do something like that to someone's wife, you need to be
outed.

> You folks need help.
>
> Get a life (or at least a hold of it).
>
> BTW: I am not the Jim now posting here.

Bye!

Secular Humoresque

Oct 20, 2010, 9:49:54 AM10/20/10
In article <eb15a819-4795-4e6f-acb0-55bd328ae553
@i21g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, osud...@oh.rr.com says...

> On Oct 19, 7:59ï¿œpm, JimH <osuda...@oh.rr.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 18, 10:05ï¿œpm, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"

> > <DrD...@CallmeForTripleTheFun.com> wrote:

> > > Jim Hertvik, from Avon Lakes, why are you so obsessed with me. ï¿œThis
> > > post had nothing to do with you or Harry. ï¿œI think you have my dingle

> > > berries hanging from the tip of your nose.
> >
> > >http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=Jim&LastName=Hertvik&City=Avon%20La...
> >
> > > --
> > > Dr. Karen Grear
> > > Harry's Landlord
> >
> > A member here emailed me about this crap and I therefore needed to re-
> > enter the dark world of rec.boats. ï¿œAfter reading the lies and

> > accusations against me I find it necessary to reply.
> >
> > As you know I have not been part of the rec.boats NG for months due to the increasing
> > juvenile behavior of most of the members here.
> >
> > The allegations being made against me about phoning John's wife and
> > threatening to molest her are not true. ï¿œI do not know why I was

> > singled out on this.
> >
> > The fact that you (and others) accused me of this and then proceeded
> > to post my name and address is disturbing.
> >
> > You folks need help.
> >
> > Get a life (or at least a hold of it).
> >
> > BTW: ï¿œI am not the Jim now posting here.
>
> Edit

Good thing, because we have a little typo ferret now. It's Don.

Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD

Oct 20, 2010, 10:38:11 AM10/20/10
Liar

JimH

Oct 20, 2010, 8:09:12 PM10/20/10
On Oct 20, 7:18 pm, John H <salmonb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 19, 7:59 pm, JimH <osuda...@oh.rr.com> wrote:
>

> I don't know if you were or weren't the caller. The area code of the
> telephone was from Cleveland, OH. At the time, you were the only
> poster known to be from Cleveland, at least by me. I don't believe I
> ever actually accused you of making the calls. You had been quite
> antagonistic, however. I posted the information I had. One individual
> actually said he knew who made the calls, and that it wasn't you.
>
> The language and attitude used during the calls was much more like
> that of slammer than what I'd read from your posts. I'll concede that
> much.

Thank you John for clearing me of this crap.

Apologies from those accusing me of this are now expected. Time to
man up guys, especially Loogy (who logs on as Secular Humouresque from
9 am to 5 pm M-F (as he did with his other handles of Jim Dandy,
Basskisser, Kevin Noble and Loogypicker).and the other spoofers (AKA
Fla Jim, Scott Ingersol).

Having said that.........this NG is now nothing but a kindergarten
play ground with no adult supervision.

Have fun in your toddler sandbox.

JimH

Oct 20, 2010, 8:44:26 PM10/20/10
On Oct 20, 7:32 pm, Secular Humouresque <no...@jose.com> wrote:

> On 10/20/10 7:18 PM, John H wrote:
>

> > On Oct 19, 7:59 pm, JimH<osuda...@oh.rr.com>  wrote:
> > I don't know if you were or weren't the caller. The area code of the
> > telephone was from Cleveland, OH. At the time, you were the only
> > poster known to be from Cleveland, at least by me. I don't believe I
> > ever actually accused you of making the calls. You had been quite
> > antagonistic, however. I posted the information I had. One individual
> > actually said he knew who made the calls, and that it wasn't you.
>
> > The language and attitude used during the calls was much more like
> > that of slammer than what I'd read from your posts. I'll concede that
> > much.
>
> Interesting that you admit this after weeks and weeks of your lowlife
> buddies' accusations about Hertvik. Well, slime always shows and you
> don't disappoint.
>
> --
> Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

Indeed.

Jack

Oct 20, 2010, 8:55:43 PM10/20/10

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I did just pop some popcorn.

Having said that, does anyone else find it strange that JimH posted

"As you know I have not part of the rec.boats NG for months due to the
juvenile behavior of most of the members here."

But then in his next post says he knows what the posting habits of
various posters here are, and even starts naming the same "spoofers"
that have been the topic for weeks now. He seems to have been here
all the time in some capacity, huh?

Something seems fishy. I'm just saying. :-)

Y'all have fun.

Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD

Oct 21, 2010, 7:09:44 AM10/21/10

JimmyH,
He didn't clear you of anything. He said someone who "supposedly" knew
who it was said it wasn't you. He said if it was you, you went
completely off the deep end, which had happened before. Remember when
you went bananas and then blamed it on your son? I think I know why
your son enlisted into the marines. Anything to get away from Dad.

Now, get our of our sandbox, your diapers need changing.

Harry®

Oct 21, 2010, 7:32:20 AM10/21/10
"JimH" <osud...@oh.rr.com> wrote in message news:db229e2f-dd2c-4d41...@t20g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Geeze Krausie. How do you manage to keep all those sock puppets running with only two hands?

Secular Humoresque

Oct 21, 2010, 9:04:47 AM10/21/10
In article <db229e2f-dd2c-4d41-9d9b-c298cb7ec3d3
@t20g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, osud...@oh.rr.com says...

He didn't clear you of anything. And I'm not loogy, you dumb shit.

Secular Humoresque

Oct 21, 2010, 9:05:28 AM10/21/10
In article <c49c2ae7-ecf4-4c41-a66b-
0aea63...@x17g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, threep...@live.com
says...

Indeed.

rickh

Oct 21, 2010, 9:58:45 AM10/21/10
Is there some reason you guys are cross-posting this crap to
alt.support.stop smoking?

On Oct 21, 9:04 am, Secular Humoresque <whybot...@somewhere.com>
wrote:
> In article <db229e2f-dd2c-4d41-9d9b-c298cb7ec3d3
> @t20g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, osuda...@oh.rr.com says...

> He didn't clear you of anything. And I'm not loogy, you dumb shit.- Hide quoted text -

Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD

Oct 21, 2010, 2:11:44 PM10/21/10
On 10/21/10 9:58 AM, rickh wrote:
> Is there some reason you guys are cross-posting this crap to
> alt.support.stop smoking?

I have no idea why they do this, except all of them could benefit from
the Member Assistance Program at their local Union of Bricklayers and
Allied Craftworkers. These are some sick individuals.

At BAC we try to help our members get over their addictive behaviors.

--
Dr. Karen Grear
Bricklayers do it longer and harder.

Secular Humoresque

Oct 21, 2010, 2:33:48 PM10/21/10
In article <G-idnTdN7Lr9H13R...@giganews.com>,
DrD...@CallmeForTripleTheFun.com says...

> On 10/21/10 9:58 AM, rickh wrote:
> > Is there some reason you guys are cross-posting this crap to
> > alt.support.stop smoking?
> >

> I have no idea why they do this, except all of them could benefit from
> the Member Assistance Program at their local Union of Bricklayers and
> Allied Craftworkers. These are some sick individuals.
>
> At BAC we try to help our members get over their addictive behaviors.

Yes, honey, I saw where you are listed on the Linkedin website!

Sue

Oct 21, 2010, 3:16:19 PM10/21/10
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:58:45 -0700 (PDT), rickh
<harris...@rogers.com> wrote:

>Is there some reason you guys are cross-posting this crap to
>alt.support.stop smoking?

Rick, it was getting kind of interesting there for a bit. However, it
makes me appreciate 'nicer' NGs for the lack of hateful spew. I'm so
glad I have the ability to KF. As amusing as it was in the beginning
I've lost interest in the crap these people are flinging.
Sue