New Web Page Grand Opening

1 view

Sean Wilkinson

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

Thanks to the kind donation of HTML coding effort and ISP memory space
by Tony "Eek" Mantler, I now have an "official" web site. My small
collection of online toonmorphic art is now available on one
convenient page at:

http://www.escape.ca/~eek/sw

BTW, I've been experiencing some difficulty loading this page with my
Nyetscrape browser...if any of you out there have similar problems
with GPF errors when accessing it, please let me know and I'll relay
'em to Eek. Thanks!

| Sean Wilkinson | "'Brain' and 'brain'! What is 'brain'?!?" |
| swilk...@mail.techplus.com | Kara, "Spock's Brain", Star Trek |