New Sabrina On-Line strips are Up

James Rau

Sep 30, 2011, 10:23:12 PM9/30/11

http://www.sabrina-online.com/thismonth.html

That is of course, if anybody cares...

JR
Message has been deleted

Bill Marcum

Oct 2, 2011, 12:21:13 PM10/2/11
On 2011-10-01, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlf...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:23:12 -0700, James Rau
> <jr...@ca.thecoyotesafteryou.com> declaimed the following in
> alt.fan.furry:
>

>> http://www.sabrina-online.com/thismonth.html
>>
>> That is of course, if anybody cares...
>>
> Knowing my luck, this will appear on Critter and not the wider
> web...
>
> I did check this morning, but that was too early...

Yes, it did get out to the net, for the dozen or so of us that still
read this newsgroup.

--
Confession is good for the soul, but bad for the career.

Sam

Oct 3, 2011, 10:25:03 AM10/3/11
I care.

Prof. Godel Fishbreathr

Oct 4, 2011, 3:47:25 PM10/4/11
On Oct 3, 7:25 am, Sam <samin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I care.

I care, but if the writer keeps putting up stuff that looks like
filler...
which is not bad as one panel extra, but as a whole topic...
Godel

Prof. Godel Fishbreath

Nov 6, 2011, 2:00:20 PM11/6/11
On Oct 4, 11:47 am, "Prof. Godel Fishbreathr"
Another 4th wall month

Prof. Godel Fishbreath

Nov 6, 2011, 2:01:04 PM11/6/11
On Oct 4, 11:47 am, "Prof. Godel Fishbreathr"
<seanearly...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Or would the correct term be Mary Sue?

Prof. Godel Fishbreath

Dec 1, 2011, 1:52:30 PM12/1/11
On Nov 6, 11:01 am, "Prof. Godel Fishbreath"
Well we get to December.
And I have grown resigned to it all.
The writer is rebooting, the comic Sabrina herself has done is very
fine.
(too fine? many webcomics have been done in by artwork demands)
Godel