Re: Sabrina Online

1 view
Message has been deleted

Bill Marcum

Apr 2, 2011, 10:01:58 AM4/2/11
On 2011-04-01, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlf...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Well... I was about to say the new ones are up... But I'm hoping
> what IS up is just an April Fool's Day effort.

The real Sabrina is up now.

--
A wise man cannot be insulted. If the insult has no meaning, he ignores
it. If the insult does have meaning, he deserves it.

Wanderer

Apr 3, 2011, 5:56:48 AM4/3/11
"Bill Marcum" <bi...@lat.localnet> wrote in message

> On 2011-04-01, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlf...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well... I was about to say the new ones are up... But I'm hoping
>> what IS up is just an April Fool's Day effort.
>
> The real Sabrina is up now.

I missed it; what was the April Fool?

Bill Marcum

Apr 3, 2011, 8:43:42 AM4/3/11
On 2011-04-03, Wanderer <wand...@gaiges.net> wrote:
> "Bill Marcum" <bi...@lat.localnet> wrote in message
>> On 2011-04-01, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlf...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Well... I was about to say the new ones are up... But I'm hoping
>>> what IS up is just an April Fool's Day effort.
>>
>> The real Sabrina is up now.
>>

> I missed it; what was the April Fool?

It was a notice that the site had been "hacked".

Wanderer

Apr 4, 2011, 4:08:48 AM4/4/11
"Bill Marcum" <bi...@lat.localnet> wrote in message

Ah, thanks. I as wondering, since he's done gag strips for 4/1 before.