History of Hanna-Barbera... in SILHOUETTE

1 view

Oliver

Sep 3, 2010, 6:16:32 AM9/3/10

The Saprophyte

Sep 3, 2010, 8:30:20 PM9/3/10

Wow. A lot of shows I've never even heard of and a lot I remember
watching but completely forgot about, along with one I've been trying to
look up for years but had the name wrong. (Butch Cassidy. For some
reason I had him confused with KC and the Sunshine Band)

I see at least one serious error and several glaring cast omissions
though.

--
The Saprophyte

Dan Skunk

Sep 6, 2010, 12:50:30 PM9/6/10

"The Saprophyte" <normd...@nolocal.com> wrote in message

Mostly stuff I never heard of. :P

Message has been deleted

Dan Skunk

Sep 7, 2010, 7:38:17 AM9/7/10

"Dennis Lee Bieber" <wlf...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:50:30 -0400, "Dan Skunk" <dans...@hotmail.com>
> declaimed the following in alt.fan.furry:

>> Mostly stuff I never heard of. :P
>
> While there were a few I missed in original run, I must pray that
> Ruff&Reddy was not one of those you hadn't encountered (if it is, we'll
> have to arrange to deport you to Munimula...
> --
> Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber AF6VN
> wlf...@ix.netcom.com HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

*packs for Munimula* :(