I'm leaving the fandom!

Hangdog

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99
Modemac wrote:

> Like, man, I'm just so ticked off at these awful Usenet flame wars, I'm
> gonna post a public announcement that I'm leaving the fandom in the hope
> that it will make you all feel bad!

Oh please don't do that Mr. Modemac! Can't we all just yiff along?
Here--what deeply-held convictions would you like me to give up just so you
won't be mad? ;o)

> --
> First Online Church of "Bob"
> http://www.modemac.com/

--Hangdog (who has achieved Slack ;o)

Gabriel Gentile

Mar 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/18/99
>I'm gonna post a public announcement that I'm leaving the fandom in the >hope that it will make you all feel bad!

Mmmmmm.... nope, it don't.

Gabriel Gentile
DiscoC...@hotmail.com

rans...@au-au.extern.ucsd.edu

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
In article <7cslue$1...@news-central.tiac.net>, mod...@modemac.com (Modemac) writes:
> Like, man, I'm just so ticked off at these awful Usenet flame wars, I'm

> gonna post a public announcement that I'm leaving the fandom in the hope
> that it will make you all feel bad!

me too!

--
Call Off Your Old, Tired Ethics

S.J.Laitila

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
>Like, man, I'm just so ticked off at these awful Usenet flame wars, I'm
>gonna post a public announcement that I'm leaving the fandom in the hope
>that it will make you all feel bad!

No offense but... I don't feel bad. Well, I don't even know you, so I think I shouldn't feel bad about it...

Kyle Webb

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Hangdog wrote:

> Here--what deeply-held convictions would you like me to give up just so you
> won't be mad? ;o)

You would like suggestions? *evil-grin-and-cackle*

Kyle L. Webb
Hartree Fox on yiffnet

Ucalegon

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
writes:

>Like, man, I'm just so ticked off at these awful Usenet flame wars, I'm

>gonna post a public announcement that I'm leaving the fandom in the hope
>that it will make you all feel bad!

Good idea! I wanna do it too!

Um, except I haven't been in any flamewars lately, so nobody
would notice I was missing, so I guess I gotta take care of that
first.

Hey! You! To whom it may concern! Your mother...she's older
than you!

Acag, Treesong
Acag, Treesong (ucal...@aol.com)

Arach

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
In article <19990319235508...@ngol07.aol.com>,
ucal...@aol.com (Ucalegon) wrote:
-snip-

>Um, except I haven't been in any flamewars lately, so nobody
>would notice I was missing, so I guess I gotta take care of that
>first.
>
>Hey! You! To whom it may concern! Your mother...she's older
>than you!

Ack! Well, well, <sarcasm>you troll! May camels trample your big
toe, and pidgeons use your car for target practice!</sarcasm> ;)

-Arach
FC v1.3
FG[Lycosa carolinensis]m5adm A>++ C->+ D- H+ M+ P R+ T++ W--- Z Sm-
RLCT/MA a cdlw++++ d+ e+ f+ h-- iwf+++ j+ p* sm#
brainiac -at- m1cros0ft -dawt- com

Joe Rosales

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
m & r:

>> I'm gonna post a public announcement that I'm leaving the
>> fandom in the hope that it will make you all feel bad!
>
> me too!

Go on, see if we care! We're better off without you! And the fact that
you're leaving and I'm not proves how much smarter and tougher and more
clever I am! So there, chew on that loser!

I'm filled with fury! Grrrrrrrr!!

-- Joe, FwF.
(Filled with Fury)

Visit my website full of stuff at http://www.FurNation.com/Animus. It's
on the internet, so at least it's free! I affirm your feelings, too.

Doug Winger

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99

Hah! I'm gonna do something infinitely worse, and NOT leave the fandom!
Yep, gonna plonk myself down and stay, and NEVER leave.

Well, except maybe for weekends. They do say one should get out and
about occasionally.

Right, then- I'm not leaving the fandom except on legal holidays and
during my vacation period. That'll learn you!

- Doug

-"Visitors, like fish, begin to smell after three days."- Benjamin Franklin

Myrror of Clan Moonscale

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99

> Hey! You! To whom it may concern! Your mother...she's older
> than you!

Accually, due to my Realm-jumping and traveling, I'm older than my mother! And
I've got hatchlings older than my mother!

(I guess that doesn't concern me, then....*SMILES*)

Domain of the Weredragon:
Myrror of Clan Moonscale, Silver Dalake
Self-Portrait (dragon form):
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/1659/Fdjenna.jpg

ilr

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99

Joe Rosales <joea...@NOSPAMstic.net> wrote in article <36F370...@NOSPAMstic.net>...

> m & r:
> >> I'm gonna post a public announcement that I'm leaving the
> >> fandom in the hope that it will make you all feel bad!
> >
> > me too!
>
> Go on, see if we care! We're better off without you! And the fact that
> you're leaving and I'm not proves how much smarter and tougher and more
> clever I am! So there, chew on that loser!
>
> I'm filled with fury! Grrrrrrrr!!
>
> -- Joe, FwF.
> (Filled with Fury)

Heck ya! The people who are the driving force behind this
fandom aren't a bunch of wussies! And if ya can't stand
the heat, well.. don't stand so close to the stove when ya
ate all those damn bean burritos. Er, get outta the kitchen
and be nice for the rest of your life cuz you'd have a worse
time in hell than the rest of us! And welcome to Wimpsville,
population, You! And Ha Ha!, cuz our kids can beat up your
kids! And...
uh, I ran outta things to say, but
uh, "A'll Be Baack!"
--- i l r

Hangdog

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
rans...@au-au.extern.ucsd.edu wrote:

> --
> zroo-baka ch-kow! zoo-baka shi! zoo-baka-ch-baka-ch-baka-ch-baka-ch-baka-ch-bing
> bowm-bo-now-bo-now-b-go rilly ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

"I can't stop this feeeeling
Deep insi-i-i-ide of meeeee:
Girly ya just don't realize
What ya do to meeeee...."

--Hangdog, a churnin' urn o' Burnin' Fur ;o)

rans...@au-au.extern.ucsd.edu

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99
In article <36F370...@NOSPAMstic.net>, Joe Rosales <joea...@NOSPAMstic.net> writes:

> I'm filled with fury! Grrrrrrrr!!

i spilled the brew-y. waaaaaaah!

rans...@au-au.extern.ucsd.edu

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99
In article <36F48574...@pdq.net>, Hangdog <peter....@pdq.net> writes:

> rans...@au-au.extern.ucsd.edu wrote:
>
> > --
> > zroo-baka ch-kow! zoo-baka shi! zoo-baka-ch-baka-ch-baka-ch-baka-ch-baka-ch-bing
> > bowm-bo-now-bo-now-b-go rilly ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
>
> "I can't stop this feeeeling
> Deep insi-i-i-ide of meeeee:
> Girly ya just don't realize
> What ya do to meeeee...."

i think i forgot a ch-baka, but it's really hard to tell. my sincerest apologies.

--
fannic repression's a frus-tra-ting mess

Tlalocelotl Tlatoani

Mar 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/21/99
rans...@au-au.extern.ucsd.edu wrote:

All right, if you're leaving the fandom just reply to this with ME TOO!
in the e-mail headers =P

( If you havent' guessed this is an inside joke that's a few years old
)

--
"New packaging. Same product. Losers."
-Megatron, "Beast Wars: Transformers"

Mark Freid

Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
On that note, I'm leaving the fandom too!... but not entirely.. I'll still
be with the fandom on weekdays between 6:30 am and 9:30 am, the average
time it takes to read the newsgroups... oh, then there's the mucking time,
small segments from 9:30 am until 3:30 pm... of course, there's the
weekends... oh, and convention dates...

Hmmm... so, I'll still be in fandom on weekdays from 6:30a to 3:30p and
then from 5:00pm until 9:00pm, unless I'm doing something more important.
And weekends, sporatically from 9:00am until 11:00pm....

but NEVER at DUSK!

never!!!
I'm out of the fandom at dusk! yeah..... ummm... yeah.

--
Peace, Apathy, Vixen.....
=====================

Doug Winger <essgr...@idt.net> wrote in article
<essgraph-2-20...@ppp-40.ts-4.lax.idt.net>...

Michael Campbell

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99

Doug Winger wrote:

> Hah! I'm gonna do something infinitely worse, and NOT leave the fandom!
> Yep, gonna plonk myself down and stay, and NEVER leave.
>
> Well, except maybe for weekends. They do say one should get out and
> about occasionally.
>
> Right, then- I'm not leaving the fandom except on legal holidays and
> during my vacation period. That'll learn you!

Cool! While you do some pretty raunchy art IMAO, as a person you're okay!

GothTiger (tig...@execpc.com)