Anthrocon featured on Good Morning America's Missy awards.

1 view

Skytech

Dec 27, 2008, 5:48:03 PM12/27/08
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6534589

Suffer through a short commerical video and wait until about halfway through the
Missy video (enjoy the other missys)and you see Furry Convention in Pittsburg.

Joe Strike

Dec 27, 2008, 8:03:05 PM12/27/08
"People who enjoy living - and loving - as stuffed animals."

Man, they are NEVER going to get it right.

Oliver

Dec 27, 2008, 8:39:29 PM12/27/08
On Dec 28, 1:03 am, Joe Strike <joestrike...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "People who enjoy living - and loving - as stuffed animals."
> Man, they are NEVER going to get it right.

Tell them to get stuffed...

Skytech

Dec 28, 2008, 7:05:09 PM12/28/08
> "People who enjoy living - and loving - as stuffed
> animals."
>
> Man, they are NEVER going to get it right.

What, you never saw furs eating at the breakfast buffet?

Joe Strike

Dec 28, 2008, 7:28:21 PM12/28/08

Why, I oughta... whadaya, a wise guy?!

Skytech

Dec 29, 2008, 9:35:15 AM12/29/08
>> What, you never saw furs eating at the breakfast buffet?
>
> Why, I oughta... whadaya, a wise guy?!

Coitanly!