Re: Sabrina up...

Message has been deleted

Farry

Oct 4, 2010, 9:38:44 AM10/4/10
Dennis Lee Bieber <wlf...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>http://www.sabrina-online.com/thismonth.html
>
> Though given the subject... I'm surprised I'm even acknowledging
>this month..

Cool. Something to post about, anyway. I guess that Sabrina is still
worth mentioning for old time's sake, here in this group, since it's one
of the oldest online comics. After all, the only people here are probably
those remaining out of inertia after being here for years.

I see that Sabrina is at no 14 in the Belfry's list of most-read furry
comics, which still isn't bad, but I'd guess that it'd be much further
down if it hadn't been established for so long, given the number of good
furry comics online. I've got a huge reading list in my online-comic
organiser, but I'm afraid that I've shifted Sabrina down to the
check-every-3-months section. The only comics that maintain my interest
well enough to check every week or so, are Freefall, Twokinds, Dan & Mab,
and Girl Genius.

The Saprophyte

Oct 8, 2010, 6:57:15 PM10/8/10
Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> http://www.sabrina-online.com/thismonth.html
>
> Though given the subject... I'm surprised I'm even acknowledging
> this month..

Ooooh...so many jokes, so little time.

An image of Donald Pleasence being smothered by blobs of sticky white
goo comes foremost to mind though.

--
The Saprophyte