Jim Hertvik

1 view

JimH

Oct 20, 2010, 8:34:54 PM10/20/10
Secular Humoresque
More options Oct 19, 9:33 am
In article <i9jssr$tl...@news.eternal-september.org>, **@??.com
says...

Did it make you into some sort of a man when you called John's wife
and
threatened to molest her, Hertvik?

Reply Reply to author Forward Report spam Rate
this post:

Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD
More options Oct 18, 10:05 pm
On 10/18/10 9:22 PM, Jim wrote:

Jim Hertvik, from Avon Lakes, why are you so obsessed with me. This
post had nothing to do with you or Harry. I think you have my dingle
berries hanging from the tip of your nose.
http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=Jim&LastName=Hertvik&City=Avon%20La...
--
Dr. Karen Grear
Harry's Landlord

Reply Reply to author Forward Report spam Rate
this post:

JimH
More options Oct 19, 7:59 pm
On Oct 18, 10:05 pm, "Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"

A member here emailed me about this crap and I therefore needed to
re-
enter the dark world of rec.boats. After reading the lies and
accusations against me I find it necessary to reply.
As you know I have not been part of the rec.boats NG for months due to
the
juvenile behavior of most of the members here.
The allegations being made against me about phoning John's wife and
threatening to molest her they are not true. I do not know why I was
singled out on this.
The fact that you (and others) are accused me of this and then
proceeded
to post my name and address is disturbing.
You folks need help.
Get a life (or at least a hold of it).
BTW: I am not the Jim now posting here.

Reply Reply to author Forward

John H
More options Oct 20, 7:18 pm
On Oct 19, 7:59 pm, JimH <osuda...@oh.rr.com> wrote:

I don't know if you were or weren't the caller. The area code of the
telephone was from Cleveland, OH. At the time, you were the only
poster known to be from Cleveland, at least by me. I don't believe I
ever actually accused you of making the calls. You had been quite
antagonistic, however. I posted the information I had. One individual
actually said he knew who made the calls, and that it wasn't you.
The language and attitude used during the calls was much more like
that of slammer than what I'd read from your posts. I'll concede that
much.

Reply Reply to author Forward Report spam Rate
this post:

Secular Humouresque
More options Oct 20, 7:32 pm
On 10/20/10 7:18 PM, John H wrote:

Interesting that you admit this after weeks and weeks of your lowlife
buddies' accusations about Hertvik. Well, slime always shows and you
don't disappoint.
--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

Reply Reply to author Forward Report spam Rate
this post:

JimH
More options Oct 20, 8:09 pm
On Oct 20, 7:18 pm, John H <salmonb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you John for clearing me of this crap.
Apologies from those accusing me of this are now expected. Time to
man up guys, especially Loogy (who logs on as Secular Humouresque
from
9 am to 5 pm M-F (as he did with his other handles of Jim Dandy,
Basskisser, Kevin Noble and Loogypicker).and the other spoofers (AKA
Fla Jim, Scott Ingersol).
Having said that.........this NG is now nothing but a kindergarten
play ground with no adult supervision.
Have fun in your toddler sandbox.

Reply Reply to author Forward

JimH