Inherit the Earth - Quest for the Orb fanfilm?

grifen

Oct 31, 2011, 8:06:04 PM10/31/11
I want ask if someone know something about this video:

http://youtu.be/aTG2BC1Gg1k

Is a fanfilm abouth Inherit the Earth? There is some weblink abouth it?

Wanderer

Nov 1, 2011, 3:06:42 AM11/1/11
"grifen" <spott...@alice.it> wrote in message
>I want ask if someone know something about this video:
>
> http://youtu.be/aTG2BC1Gg1k
>
> Is a fanfilm abouth Inherit the Earth? There is some weblink abouth it?

While nothing is certain, this smells suspiciously like wishful thinking on
the film-maker's part. Certainly, the good folks at Wyrmkeep would sign
off, but I don't think this is official.

I hope I'm wrong, of course. :)

grifen

Nov 1, 2011, 11:23:59 AM11/1/11
I find it's a fake.
It's the trailer of Bitter Lake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HealMOZurEo

http://bitterlakethemovie.com/

Wanderer

Nov 6, 2011, 1:26:31 AM11/6/11
Ah, thanks. :) Those seeking more info can epruse the film's website: