Has The Jungle Book's King Louie never been Rule-34'd?

Oliver

Apr 7, 2009, 7:11:34 AM4/7/09
Is it because of the traditional simian under-representation amongst
furries? (Since they already resemble humans, there's less motivation
to imagine monkeys etc as anthros.) On the other hand there's plenty
of people into 'fat furs', right?

I'm genuinely curious; I'm mean I'm definitely not asking because, as
a kid, I had a Robert Crumb - Bugs Bunny kind of thing for him or
anything... ;-)

Joe Strike

Apr 7, 2009, 11:03:26 AM4/7/09
I've seen plenty of Rule 34-Mowgli/Kaa & Mowgli/Baloo, but no King
Louie/anybody. How about King Louie/Julien ("Madagascar")?

There's a non-Rule 34 riff I'd like to do on Louie: in the JB sequel/
rehash, Baloo & Mowgli return to the monkey's temple. Mowgli asks
'where's King Louie? & Baloo replies something to the effect of 'he's
long gone.'

At that point, I'D LOVE to see a quick cut to a Museum of Natural
History-type diorama with Louie taxidermed & posed in the middle of
it! (Soundtrack would be one echoing footstep off in the distance.)

Sobi...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2009, 6:15:55 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 6:11 am, Oliver <oacoom...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm genuinely curious; I'm mean I'm definitely not asking because, as
> a kid, I had a Robert Crumb - Bugs Bunny kind of thing for him or
> anything...  ;-)

Heh, Robert Crumb/Bugs Bunny kind of thing. After seeing that film, I
thought I was the only one. :-)

Sobi...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2009, 6:17:35 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 10:03 am, Joe Strike <joestrike...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen plenty of Rule 34-Mowgli/Kaa & Mowgli/Baloo, but no King
> Louie/anybody. How about King Louie/Julien ("Madagascar")?
>
> There's a non-Rule 34 riff I'd like to do on Louie: in the JB sequel/
> rehash, Baloo & Mowgli return to the monkey's temple. Mowgli asks
> 'where's King Louie? & Baloo replies something to the effect of 'he's
> long gone.'

Probably why I didn't watch this sequel at all!

> At that point, I'D LOVE to see a quick cut to a Museum of Natural
> History-type diorama with Louie taxidermed & posed in the middle of
> it! (Soundtrack would be one echoing footstep off in the distance.)

Now that's funny!

The Saprophyte

Apr 10, 2009, 11:38:38 PM4/10/09

Why Olly, you cheeky little monkey.

I'm almost positive I'm seen some of him somewhere. You might try The
disney erotica group or heavens forfend one of the chans. If you really
want to look, that is.

--
The Saprophyte