Re: New CN Looney Tunes show?

ron.b...@gmail.com

May 12, 2011, 12:12:57 AM5/12/11
ron.b...@gmail.com wrote:
> the only thing that may keep me tuning in is that the
> opening credits show Lola (as badly off-model as the
> rest though); I'm curious to see what they do with her.

Well it only took till the second episode, now I don't have to watch
this crapfest any longer. Was extremely disappointed to see that they
made her an excruciatingly annoying ditz :^(

Ron

§ñühwö£f

May 12, 2011, 10:20:25 AM5/12/11
so i guess you'll be writing an episode and sending it off to the
producers? no complaints about the decision to use CG for Wile E.?

--
http://www.skepticalscience.com/
http://stopbeck.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org