Leaving Fandom SALE!

Kevin Sproul

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

Attention all Furry Fans!

Getting out of Fandom SUPER SALE!

Yes, time to liquidate all my cool furry comics, posters, etc. for cash.

Check it out:

Xanadu Across Diamond Seas Supah Set. Yes, not only do you get issues 1-
5 of Vicky Wymans epic continuation of her Xanadu series, you get an
*original* page from the comic! Gigantic 15" x 17" size on 80lb cardstock
of page 3 of Issue 1. Wait, isnt that the page with Fatima in 5 of the 7
panels? Yep. When shes in the shower?! Yep. How much?! 80 bucks takes
it all, OBO.

Tank Vixens 1-2. Need I say more? 10 bucks OBO.

Beauty of the Beasts 1-2. Nice work from all the heavies of Furrydom. 10
bucks OBO.

Hit the Beach #2. Another super collection. 5 bucks OBO.

Starjacks #1. 5 bucks OBO.

Mean Green Bondo Machine & #2 of that series. Trippy artwork, but cool.
10 bucks OBO.

"Masque II" by Tygger. Lovely Vixen taking off a human mask, very
Nagel-esque. Not a copy, the original artwork. Make an offer.

EverChanging Palace 1-9? Ive got them all, I might sell them if anyfurs
interested.

All comics bagged and boarded. I think thats it for now, email me if
youre interested in any of the above.

Hasta,

Sid...@wco.com

Jagafeh Ripclaw

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Kevin Sproul (sid...@wco.com) wrote:

: Attention all Furry Fans!

: Getting out of Fandom SUPER SALE!

: EverChanging Palace 1-9? Ive got them all, I might sell them if anyfurs
: interested.

Pretty impressive seeming that ECP is only up to issue #8.

^---^ Jason (Jagafeh) Gaffney
=0_0= Stay Furry!
~\_/~ Publisher of South Fur Lands