Creator of 'Fission Chicken', R.I.P.

Oliver

Jan 28, 2011, 8:02:16 PM1/28/11
"John Patrick Morgan, 53, passed away at home on Thursday, Dec. 30,
2010. Born in NYC, NY, he was raised and resided in Keansburg, NJ. He
was a graduate of Keansburg High School and of Parsons School of
Design, New York City, NY. John was a freelance artist and cartoonist
for magazines and newspapers. John published a cartoon in the Courier
news. He was also the author and illustrator for "Fission Chicken" a
cartoon series."

http://www.fissionchicken.com/?webcomic_post=armageddon-creeped_2010-12-24

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/app/obituary.aspx?n=john-patrick-morgan&pid=147523267

Geez, I remember enjoying Fission Chicken in the Critters comic. Very
sorry to hear this.

R.I.P.

Steven F. Scharff

Jan 30, 2011, 4:36:42 PM1/30/11
On Jan 28, 5:02 pm, Oliver <oacoom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "John Patrick Morgan, 53, passed away at home on Thursday, Dec. 30,
> 2010. Born in NYC, NY, he was raised and resided in Keansburg, NJ. He
> was a graduate of Keansburg High School and of Parsons School of
> Design, New York City, NY. John was a freelance artist and cartoonist
> for magazines and newspapers. John published a cartoon in the Courier
> news. He was also the author and illustrator for "Fission Chicken" a
> cartoon series."
>
> http://www.fissionchicken.com/?webcomic_post=armageddon-creeped_2010-...
>
> http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/app/obituary.aspx?n=john-patrick-mor...

> Geez, I remember enjoying Fission Chicken in the Critters comic. Very
> sorry to hear this.
>
> R.I.P.

He WILL be missed!