Jean-Luc Godard's next movie to feature a talking dog?

1 view

Oliver

Nov 15, 2010, 5:32:03 AM11/15/10
"It’s about a man and his wife who no longer speak the same language.
The dog they take on walks then intervenes and speaks. How I’ll do it,
I don’t yet know. The rest is simple."

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/movies/2010/11/dog-days.html

What with this and the talking fox in Lar von Trier's controversial
'Antichrist' last year, it seems like pretentious European auteurs are
getting all furry on us... :-)

Lucien Drurowin

Nov 15, 2010, 5:52:12 PM11/15/10

Very interesting... I'll look into this more when I'm not so busy.