You want Sibe? WE GOT HIM!! By the BALLS, baby! SIBE'S CRIMINAL RECORD!!

Kadaitcha

Dec 3, 2003, 9:34:18 PM12/3/03
Never let it be said that We cannot come across with the goods. Some
of Us made a side-trip to Oregon and picked up Sibe's criminal record.
While the boy has been quite naughty, he *did* manage to plea bargain
several charges away. Still...the info here should be QUITE useful in
pinning him to the wall by his testicles.

NOTE TO PRIVACY MINDED PEOPLE: EVERYTHING IN THIS POSTING IS PUBLIC
INFORMATION. YOU CAN GET THIS INFORMATION YOURSELF, SIMPLY BY GOING
TO THE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, REQUESTING THE FILES (JUST LIKE WE DID), AND
PAYING FOR A COMPLETE SET OF PHOTOCOPIES, OR BY GOING TO ANY NUMBER OF
PUBLIC SEARCH WEBSITES AND PAYING THEM TO DO THE SAME THING FOR YOU.

The main thing is, that We actually went in there, got the info, and
have supplied it to you all, free of charge. We haven't sat here,
wringing our hands, paws, wings and scales, crying into our MtDew and
cornchips about art theives. Some of us are actually doing something.

Undoubtedly, Nexxus will find all of this information HIGHLY useful,
seeing as he cannot make it to Oregon himself.

So without further ado, please...

Enjoy!

The Kadaitcha Dancers (Now we are many)

------------

Mr. Ross Herbert Reddick (Sibe) current probation officer is Dan
Davies, and he can be reached at (503) 640-3400 FAX (503) 693-5409

State of Oregon
Circuit Court Case No. C02-03-31403
District Attourney No: DA 1291867

Ross Herbert Reddick
DOB - 09/18/79
Place of Birth: Philadelphia, PA
Mother: Bonnie Reddick (phone: 206-369-1956)
Father: Victory Reddick

Date of Proceeding: December 5, 2002
Defense Attourney / Bar no: Mike Staropoli 83330
District Attourney / Bar no: Rodney Underhill 88324

Defendent was Indicted for the following crime(s):

Count One: COERCION - The said defendant, on or about March 18, 2002,
in the County of Multnomah, State of Oregon, did unlawfully and
knowingly compel and induce (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) to engage in
conduct from which (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) had a legal right to
abstain, to-wit: provide his pin number and personal property and to
obey his commands to stand at attention, by means of instilling in
(PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) a fear that if (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED)
refrained from the conduct compelled and induced, defendant would
unlawfully cause physical injury to (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED),
contrary to the statutes in such cases made and provided and against
the peace and dignity of the State of Oregon.

Count Two: ASSAULT IN THE FOURTH DEGREE - The said defendant, on or
about March 18, 2002, in the County of Multnomah, State of Oregon, did
unlawfully and intentionally, knowingly and recklessly cause physical
injury to (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED), contrary to the statutes in such
cases made and provided and against the peace and dignity of the State
of Oregon.

Count Three: COERCION - The said defendant, on or about March 18,
2002, in the County of Multnomah, State of Oregon, did unlawfully and
knowingly, compel and induce (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) to abstain from
engaging in conduct from which (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) had a legal
right to engage, to-wit: leave his room and get help, by means of
instilling in (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) a fear that if (PLAINTIFF NAME
REDACTED) engaged in the contduct contrary to said compelled and
induced, defendent would unlawfully cause physical injury to
(PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED), contrary to the statutes in such cases made
and provided and against the peace and dignity of the State of Oregon.

Count Four: HARRASMENT - The said defendant, on or about March 18,
2002, in the County of Multnomah, State of Oregon, did unlawfully and
intentionally, did harrass and annoy (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED), by
subjecting (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) to offensive physical contact, by
urinating on him, contrary to the statutes in such cases made and
provided and against the peace and dignity of the State of Oregon.

Count Five: UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A MOTOR VEHICLE - The said defendant,
on or about March 18, 2002, in the County of Multnomah, State of
Oregon, did unlawfully and knowingly take, operate, exercise control
over, ride in and otherwise use a vehicle, to-wit: 2002 Subaru,
without the consent of the owner, (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED), contrary
to the statutes in such cases made and provided and against the peace
and dignity of the State of Oregon.

Defendant is convicted of the following offense:

Count Three: COERCION - The said defendant, on or about March 18,
2002, in the County of Multnomah, State of Oregon, did unlawfully and
knowingly, compel and induce (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) to abstain from
engaging in conduct from which (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) had a legal
right to engage, to-wit: leave his room and get help, by means of
instilling in (PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED) a fear that if (PLAINTIFF NAME
REDACTED) engaged in the contduct contrary to said compelled and
induced, defendent would unlawfully cause physical injury to
(PLAINTIFF NAME REDACTED), contrary to the statutes in such cases made
and provided and against the peace and dignity of the State of Oregon.

Defendant pleaded: NO CONTEST. All other counts contained in the
charging instrument in this case are hereby dismissed on the motion of
the District Attourney in the interest of justice, Counts one, two,
four and five.

PROBATION: Defendant is placed on probation for 36 MONTHS, subject to
the standard conditions, any special conditions indicated on the
Special Probationary Conditions attached hereto, and any financial
obligations imposed in Money Judgement. Defendent shall be supervised
by: THE MULTNOMAH COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS.

Defendant shall report to the County Parole and Probation Intake
Office, located at the Mead Building, 421 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 300,
Portland OR 97204, telephone (504) 988-3081

SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF PROBATION

*Credit for all time served: Mr. Reddick was placed in high-security
lockdown for 100 days on April 15, 2002, pending trial.

*OBEY all laws.

* ALL GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PROBATION APPLY.

*REMAIN IN CONTACT with the Probation Department and remain IN THE
STATE OF OREGON UNTIL WRITTEN PERMISSION TO LEAVE IS GRANTED.

* UNDERGO an alcohol evaluation and subsequently enter and
successfully complete an alcohol treament program designated by a
Probation Officer

*UNDERGO a drug evaluation and subsequently enter and successfully
complete a drug treament program designated by a Probation Officer.

*UNDERGO a mental health evaluation and subsequently enter and
successfully complete a mental health treament program designated by a
Probation Officer.

*ABSTAIN from the use or possession of intoxicants.

*SUBMIT to random urinalysis at the direction of a Probation Officer.

*REFRAIN from knowingly associating with persons who use or pessess
controlled substances illegally, and frequenting places where such
substances are kept or sold.

*SUBMIT to breath test of blood test to determine blood alcohol
content upon the request of a Probation Officer having reasonable
grounds to believe that such a search will disclose evidence of a
probation violation.

*NEITHER own, possess, or control any firearm or any other weapon
specified.

*CONFISCATE and destroy weapon in case Multnomah County Case
#01-03-31965, PPB reciept #759098. (Charge was possession of a shotgun
in a public building (Heald College). Case was dismissed Dec 5,
2002.)

*SUBMIT person, residence, vehicle, and property to search by a
Probation Officer having reasonable grounds to believe that such a
search will disclose evidence of a probation violation.

*DEFENDANT to use true name with all police contacts.

*TAKE ALL medications prescribed by a medical Dr. for defendant only.

*ANGER COUNSELLING

*NO contact with victim (NAME REDACTED)

*RESTRICTED USE of internet chat rooms and interactive games.

And there you have it, folks. The full story, in all of it's glory.
Now everyone knows, and now Sibe can't pull any bullshit out of his
ass, ever again. And if necessary, We can post SCANS of the documents
in question, but the names of the plaintiff, witnesses and their
personal details will be REDACTED, of course.

Dancing by Firelight,

-The Kadaitcha Dancers

PlanetFur

Dec 3, 2003, 10:14:07 PM12/3/03
> *ANGER COUNSELLING
>
> *NO contact with victim (NAME REDACTED)
>
> *RESTRICTED USE of internet chat rooms and interactive games.

It does seem like two of these three he constantly violates. Anyone on
FurNet want to start calling his parole officer?

MHirtes

Dec 3, 2003, 10:34:32 PM12/3/03
Is it possible to get Sibe to share an apartment with Nekobe AND Brian
O'Connell?

(and then watch all the fun on pay-per-view?)

Paul Johnson

Dec 4, 2003, 12:26:22 AM12/4/03

Aaron Michael

Dec 4, 2003, 7:41:06 AM12/4/03

Eat shit and die, you fucking furry pervert.

Ken Pick

Dec 4, 2003, 10:51:02 AM12/4/03
Cool! Like a furry version of http://www.thesmokinggun.com/ .

Can you post a link to Sibe's mug shot, so we have a recognition
photo? According to Smoking Gun, mug shots are also a matter of
public record.

And could you send your team out to Council Bluffs, Iowa, to do a
little Smoking Gun on this group's resident no-life net crank? I
would be interested in seeing what there is on Hirtes, to wit:

1) Mug shot or other recognition photo.
2) Any police record.
3) Who is supporting the leech -- Gov't Welfare, Gov't Disability
Insurance, or private disability insurance?
4) Any evidence or record of Phone Phreaking using bootlegged/stolen
phone company code manuals.

ilr

Dec 4, 2003, 11:53:03 AM12/4/03

MHirtes <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> wrote in message

> Is it possible to get Sibe to share an apartment with Nekobe AND Brian
> O'Connell?

Eventually one would Dahmer-ize the other two .

Dennis Carr

Dec 5, 2003, 12:59:51 AM12/5/03
On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 21:26:22 -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:

> The Thu, 04 Dec 2003 03:14:07 GMT, PlanetFur <nos...@nospam.planetfur.com>
> wrote:
>> It does seem like two of these three he constantly violates. Anyone on
>> FurNet want to start calling his parole officer?
>
> It's a local phone call for Vonage.com customers in the US and Canada.

Yes, and with that, I have great news.

I just saved a lot of money in car insurance.

(OK, granted I don't have a car to begin with....)

(Sorry, Baloo, couldn't resist, after seeing the one minute spot last
night for Vonage. =^_^= )

--
Dennis Carr - ke6...@spamcop.net | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Paul Johnson

Dec 5, 2003, 3:11:48 AM12/5/03

Mulciber

Dec 5, 2003, 3:03:22 PM12/5/03
cath...@earthlink.net (Ken Pick) wrote in

Here's a caricature alleged to be a likeness of the elusive Mike Hirtes:

http://www.geocities.com/mr_mulciber/furplay.jpg

--Mulciber

MHirtes

Dec 5, 2003, 7:44:37 PM12/5/03
In article <Xns9448CC04E2E3hw...@130.133.1.4>,
Mulciber <mr_mulci...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Here's a caricature alleged to be a likeness of the elusive Mike Hirtes:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mr_mulciber/furplay.jpg
>

> --Mulciber

WAYYYYY off-target. Might as well put up a picture of Obi Wan Kenobi and
say that it's George Bush.

Dennis Carr

Dec 6, 2003, 12:33:05 AM12/6/03
On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:11:48 -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:

> The Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:59:51 -0800, Dennis Carr <ke6...@spamcop.net> wrote:
>> (Sorry, Baloo, couldn't resist, after seeing the one minute spot last
>> night for Vonage. =^_^= )
>
> TV ads for Vonage? Since when?

It was a couple of days ago - I want to say it was on Scifi during a
Twilight Zone ep, but not too sure.

§pectreWolf

Dec 7, 2003, 10:27:31 PM12/7/03
Yeah, you would say that if it looked like you :-)

"MHirtes" <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> wrote in message

MHirtes

Dec 8, 2003, 3:41:25 AM12/8/03
Whatever. What sort of goofy shit would you say if I said it did look
like me?

Go guzzle some civet oil now, Special Ed.

In article <br0r4o$c2g$1...@velox.critter.net>,

mouse

Dec 9, 2003, 3:42:16 AM12/9/03
Aaron Michael <don't...@bother.com> wrote in message news:<bqna0t$2p3q$1...@velox.critter.net>...

whos this guy sticking up for ?
nekobe? Sibe? o'Connell?!

Nipperpaw

Mar 10, 2004, 1:01:32 PM3/10/04
I found a picture of what I belive to be sibe. I belive he is just talking to the police though as the name of the file suggests. I don't know how long it will be up, but check it out here. http://solidox.timduru.org/nocuffsjusttalking.jpg

Also it seems that a fur named White Wolf is with him and has a MFF 2002 Badge.

Paul Johnson

Mar 10, 2004, 1:08:11 PM3/10/04

Mike and Carole

Mar 10, 2004, 2:43:12 PM3/10/04

"Nipperpaw" <nipp...@comcast.net> wrote in message

That's obviously at Further Confusion, and I believe White Wolf is just
watching.

Look down at Sibe's left hand. Is that a coat hanger? Was he trying to
break in cars?

It's a nice picture, seeing him in front of cops.

Mike

Felyne32k

Mar 10, 2004, 4:00:17 PM3/10/04
In article <10789491...@news.cyberback.com>,
Shan...@cyberback.com says...

> That's obviously at Further Confusion, and I believe White Wolf is just
> watching.
>
> Look down at Sibe's left hand. Is that a coat hanger? Was he trying to
> break in cars?

I think he's holding a pair of headphones or something, and that
squiggly thing is the cable.

--
-Felyne32k, supposed "English Major"

Felyne32k

Mar 10, 2004, 5:45:52 PM3/10/04
In article <b524i1-...@ursine.ca>, ba...@ursine.ca says...

> Eh, San Jose should have arrested him for existing so he couldn't
> return to Oregon, and that person with him, arrested it just for being

I thought you were the big advocate of states taking care of their own
mistakes, instead of foisting them off on others?

Luca

Mar 10, 2004, 5:53:43 PM3/10/04
Seems to be down... Anyone got another link ?!?

Brian O'connell

Mar 15, 2004, 7:41:08 AM3/15/04
"Nipperpaw" <nipp...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Yeesh, I saved the picture from cache and posted it to fur.artwork.erotica
for anyone interested (with a bigassed Off Topic tag to boot), never saw
such bitching and moaning. Ahwell, make use of it while you can.