Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Sad News

115 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Ray Rooney

não lida,
30 de ago. de 1992, 22:24:0030/08/1992
para
TO: all

It's my sad duty to inform you all that DEAL WHITLEY passed away this
weekend. He succumbed to heart failure complicated by his blood problem.

For those of you who were not familiar with Deal:

He is best known for the "High Orbit" story that started to run in the
old Albedo comic. He had to shelve this because of health problems but
kept his hand in furry circles.

He, along with good friend Ken Sample, was one of the early
Rowrbrazzlers. Recently, he started becoming more active and his "Itsy
Bitsy Teeny-Weeney Bikini" story appeared in ZU, an anthology comic from
MU, for whom he was also preparing "Opporknockitty Toons", a series.

Deal was active in E. Coast furry, gaming, and anime circles. He was a
great guy and we will miss him. There'll be a cloud over WorldCon...

* SLMR 2.1a * Fur is a state of mind.

0 nova mensagem